• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

Hopefully others chime in.

Those imperfections may be considered a factory second; you'll have to discuss it with where you purchased and see what they/VapeXhale may do for you. It shouldn't affect performance if you cannot feel them as you mentioned.

Ouch on that broken piece hydratube. Vapor won't diffuse as well in the bottom chamber, but the overall utility of the hydratube should be similar. I'd consider using long needle-nose pliers or whatever you can to break up and remove that broken glass piece and ALL the little glass bits associated with it. Then clean the hydratube out completely, everywhere, so that there is zero loose glass and glass chips anywhere in the unit.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Also on my other hydratube- the precision turbine the bottom piece where the EZ load bowl goes in broke. Half of the top came off do you think this would affect performance of the tube? Thank you for the help I really appreciate it. These are 250$ a piece in Canada. https://imgur.com/a/GTflJEH
Try not to post multiple posts in a row. You can edit your previous post to add information to it if you forgot something. Imgur doesn’t work well with this site. Try tinypic or postimage. There is a thread on how to post images, and a sandbox or sandlot thread where you can test posting images to see if they work.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yes I copy the picture into the section and it shows up. Then Il Copy the URL from it and click “insert” and that “img” thing pops up. I have a iPhone. It shows just fine but when I click post it disappears. It won’t even let me add it as my profile picture- edit they show up in the links.
You can't embed imgur images on FC because they hate us for....reasons?

Other image hosts work fine, but if you want to show images from imgur you can just post the image page links as you have.

:peace:

Jtwpayne

Those imperfections may be considered a factory second; you'll have to discuss it with where you purchased and see what they/VapeXhale may do for you. It shouldn't affect performance if you cannot feel them as you mentioned.

Ouch on that broken piece hydratube. Vapor won't diffuse as well in the bottom chamber, but the overall utility of the hydratube should be similar. I'd consider using long needle-nose pliers or whatever you can to break up and remove that broken glass piece and ALL the little glass bits associated with it. Then clean the hydratube out completely, everywhere, so that there is zero loose glass and glass chips anywhere in the unit.
Thank you very much for the help. Do you think those imperfections are internal cracks?/will get worse over time? There’s three of them. Unfortunately I can’t do anything about it because they give the customers 24 hours to inspect for damages/imperfections after arrival but I didn’t get to see it until 3 days after it arrived. And I can’t remove the glass from the broken hydratube either it’s all broken off as one piece - it broke from a dental pick I was using to clean the slits and it just snapped off in one piece when I was going back and forth. Without even applying pressure. Thank you for the replies/help I really appreciate it.

CANtalk

The imperfections look like small cracks but I'm no glass expert and defer to others input here. You can still try to call/speak with people after the 24 hr deadline and explain it and see what they say. You can remove the glass if you make the effort. I'd use needle-nose pliers or something similar to literally crush the broken piece into smaller pieces that can be removed.

Thx for the acknowledgement :tup:, wish I could help more. Hopefully others chime in.

Last edited:

Jtwpayne

The imperfections look like small cracks but I'm no glass expert and defer to other's input here. You can still try to call/speak with people after the 24 hr deadline and explain it and see what they say. You can remove the glass if you make the effort. I'd use needle-nose pliers or something similar to literally crush the broken piece into smaller pieces that can be removed.

Thx for the acknowledgement :tup:, wish I could help more. Hopefully others chime in.
Thank you very much for the help. They threw in the graphite one as a replacement for free because the regular was sold out after I ordered it. It just sucks to have a brand new limited edition item be damaged before I even used it aha their policy states if not contacted within 24 hours after arrival they’re not responsible. As a random off topic question do you think the vapexhale would perform okay in -5 to -10 degree wether? Inside a shed with a heater? Or do you think that would damage the heater-inside the vapexhale ?

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
As a random off topic question do you think the vapexhale would perform okay in -5 to -10 degree wether? Inside a shed with a heater? Or do you think that would damage the heater-inside the vapexhale ?
You would have to pre-heat the unit indoors as it won't turn on in conditions that cold. But if you turned it on for a few minutes in a warmer environment, you should be ok then taking it out to the shed and plugging it back in.

Edit: You'd need to bump the temp up a bit, too.

:peace:

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

I've run mine in some pretty cold, below 32F for sure, when ice fishing with a deep cycle battery and inverter.... worked fine. Just use a nice inverter or, like any electronics, can be damaged.

If its 5-10 below F, put under your jacket and let it warm up to body temp.

The biggest danger is breaking the bamboo (glass). Be careful setting the thing down. It DOESNT TAKE MUCH to break that glass. Dont set it on anything but wood or plastic (no rock, cement, etc).

I stopped using it like a portable because of its fragility... broke a few for sure.

CANtalk

Enjoying the EVO greatly again tonight after another multi day break. I'm still relatively new and refining things and it's awesome. I'm not blowing clouds this weekend but I'm getting so much efficiency from the EVO and some quality flower. Incredible flavors with fresh flower on the first few draws with the dry Helio mouthpiece. And after that the draws remain so smooth and subtle. This is great vaping. Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Enjoying the EVO greatly again tonight after another multi day break. I'm still relatively new and refining things and it's awesome. I'm not blowing clouds this weekend but I'm getting so much efficiency from the EVO and some quality flower. Incredible flavors with fresh flower on the first few draws with the dry Helio mouthpiece. And after that the draws remain so smooth and subtle. This is great vaping. Cheers
I got these nuggets mixed HYBRID 2-run through da EVO.

guyonthecouch

After more testing think we've figured out how to best achieve thick vapor production with flower. Set temp to 1-1:30 and let the unit heat soak for a good 10-20mins, doesn't seem necessary but just in case(also noticing heat soaking unit may reduce whistling?). Next step seems pretty crucial for thick vapor production when using flower. Insert flower filled basket and let the basket soak for 0:30-1min(before we were weren't waiting at all), rip away and off to the moon! Thick, porous, yummy vapor.. definitely a nightcapper :zzz:

A glass attachment that sits on the Evo with a carb would be interesting. Rather than having to lift the entire piece off the unit you could just clear chamber with carb.

Baskets are a little tricky to get out of the unit when hot but other than that the Evo is a solid piece of work. Def worth having in the rotation.

The all glass concentrate function is pretty sweet too, surprised it doesn't get more love for this feature.

Last edited:

Carbon

Back on this forum after years away. I have an old metal ticker Cloud and one of the modern plastic shelled Evos. I was curious how the quartz and graphite concentrate things work. Maybe someone could explain what you can and can't use in them and how they work? Way back before this stuff was out I tried double topping the baskets which got pretty messy with the stuff I had at the time. The concentrate I have now I just crumbled up and put into the basket and it vapes sort of well but will end up turning kind of black and leaking out slightly against the inside of the glass topper of the unit. It doesn't feel very efficient or effective. So mostly curious how the quartz accessories work and if it's a viable way to get some more use out of this unit. Because of allergies I have more or less moved away from vaping flower and so concentrates or edibles are it for me for now. Any tips or commentary is appreciated.

PS: Is the whistle noise common on the current plastic units when you get the right (or wrong?) pull strength when taking a hit? Obviously some will depend on the tube you're using too.

Last edited:
Carbon,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Back on this forum after years away. I have an old metal ticker Cloud and one of the modern plastic shelled Evos. I was curious how the quartz and graphite concentrate things work. Maybe someone could explain what you can and can't use in them and how they work? Way back before this stuff was out I tried double topping the baskets which got pretty messy with the stuff I had at the time. The concentrate I have now I just crumbled up and put into the basket and it vapes sort of well but will end up turning kind of black and leaking out slightly against the inside of the glass topper of the unit. It doesn't feel very efficient or effective. So mostly curious how the quartz accessories work and if it's a viable way to get some more use out of this unit. Because of allergies I have more or less moved away from vaping flower and so concentrates or edibles are it for me for now. Any tips or commentary is appreciated.

PS: Is the whistle noise common on the current plastic units when you get the right (or wrong?) pull strength when taking a hit? Obviously some will depend on the tube you're using too.
Normal 4 a EVO 2 WHISLE the first few sessions!
It seems as it gets dirty or broken like a colt!

2morro EVO CIVILIZATION
Saturday tomorrow 4 MEDICAL/RECREATIONAL = CANNABIS

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire

I actually just picked up several factory seconds for an EVO that was gifted to me by one of the lovely board members on here and VL. Vapexhape assured me that factory seconds are only very small cosmetic flaws and never anything that would affect performance or cause breakage. I'll check out my stuff when it arrives Wednesday and see what sort mine have.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I actually just picked up several factory seconds for an EVO that was gifted to me by one of the lovely board members on here and VL. Vapexhape assured me that factory seconds are only very small cosmetic flaws and never anything that would affect performance or cause breakage. I'll check out my stuff when it arrives Wednesday and see what sort mine have.
Lucky person!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Evo whistle= civilization bells?
The EVO just destroyed me in a MEDICAL WAY = OVERDOSE 4-real

Careful friend’s if you’re scared don’t use a EVO?

FLAVOR & EFFECT = CIVILIZED MEDICATED EVO = EFFICIENCIES METHOD = WIPEOUT

Da way da truth & da Vape = VAPXHALE

R we not human beings?
We R EVO!

FLAVOR is a understatement!
POV underrated!
SORRY 4 love FLAVOR comment?
4-me it’s true!

Last edited:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey so I did a fair amount of research and decided the cloud evo is the vape for me. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could potentially get my hands on a used one for a bit cheaper than the new price? Only places I know to look are FC and r/entexchange

I honestly just bought another one six months ago and i just bought it straight from VapeXhale. They have sales all the time, and you know it will be the real deal, and warrantied. That's just my opinion.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Tried to get the EVO to work stationary without ant stability issues. Never getting the right height or angle. So I came up with the Glass claw. The silicone bands keep the 90 in place like socket.

Like tendons in a claw. A GLASS CLAW!:science:
c6wxXXgl.jpg
4LTLDDxl.jpg
Gj4XunIl.jpg

Last edited:

SaturnIII

Haven’t posted in weeks but I gotta say, Cloud Evo/ Swiss Tree HT STILL probably the best thing I ever bought in my life for less than $500

I’m MMJ so I use flower around the clock. If I’m home the Evo is on green LED seemingly 24-7.

I have a hate/hate relationship with the built-in shut-off. I totally get why it’s there, I’m totally glad it’s there for my own protection, I would never try to circumvent it, but it’s a PITA.

The ELBs or (MY WEED BASKETS!) as I so affectionately call them, I have 6 of them so far. They work nice for me. My fat diabetic fingers have no issue working with them, or removing them from the bamboo.

As you guys were talking about ELB cleaning methods recently. Here’s what I do.. Everyday I use all 6, 1-3 loads in each. At the end of the night I chunk all 6 (lids off so 12 pieces) into a pint jar with an inch or more of 90% iso alcohol. Put the lid on. The next morning I rinse them with tap water, dry lightly with paper towel without pressure and I don’t bother drying the inside. It’s dry almost instantly. Chunk them in my “clean dry jar”. I’ve found removing them from the alcohol jar with a fork is super ez. I have soaked them as long as 24 hrs by accident and they are all like brand new and have been doing this since they were new months ago.

I had trouble with my Evo sliding all over the wood table and it was annoying. I put up with that like 2 days and I cut a 6” square piece of that new fangled non-slip shelf liner, and that my friends, locked her in place.

All I can say is I’m about to buy a 2nd new cloud Evo from Vapexhale because I could not stand to be without mine for a single day. I depend on mmj for moderate to severe chronic pain, and none of my other vapes can even come close to taking me where this thing does, not to mention ease of use, flavor, etc and good grief does this sucker produce the most dense vapor. I call this vape FOGHAT! It’s a workhorse and I just love it. If you knew how hard I am to please it would speak volumes.

The Swiss Tree I just change the water everyday, then once a week it gets an overnite soak in iso in a gallon zip-lock bag. I make sure there’s plenty in the inside top and bottom of the HT and I just lay the bag on its side in the sink. Then I give it a shake every so often when I can. When it comes out I rinse it VERY well with hot tap water to get all the iso out. It’s a sparkling beauty all over again.

Final note- I thought for a week or two that the overnite alcohol soak was causing the bottom seam and the vertical side seam to either rust or corrode because it looked dark and weird. I was terrified I had been inhaling that stuff like crazy. I googled, but nothing. So finally I took a hobby knife and cut the ELB completely open. What I found... NOTHING. It’s an OPTICAL ILLUSION. It was all super shiney. What I was seeing is where the mesh overlaps. Phew... that was scary! Glad I checked it out though.

Temperature- I know every Evo is a little different. Mine seems to be just right for me. I keep mine on cause that heat soaking is pure magic. I start my day with Sativa with the knob at 11:00 position. Sativa is breakfast of champions! In the afternoon when my pains ramping up, I switch to GSC or similar hybrid and the knob moved to 12:00 position. An hour before bed I turn it up to 1:00 position with mk ultra or similar indica. This is a knockout punch of Mike Tyson caliber. ZzzzZzzZZZZzzzzzz

The whistle- I love that sound, it signifies the pain will be controlled soon! Mines not too shrill... it’s not an issue on mine, I know YMMV.

This is why I don’t post high. I’m always high so I seldom post but I love you guys and THE EVO!

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Looks cool, but I'm confused. :ugh:
My pics disappeared? Well I'll try to explain. The Glass Claw helps with side by side setups. Notice that the claw, in the pic, is making up for the height difference between the two and any
sort of off balancing issues. When I want to load an ELB, I tilt the claw up and everything remains stationary. Since everything is held together with the silicone bands, I can adjust for any odd angles needed to pair An EVO with a glass rig.
The Claw stays mounted in the glass rig and I simply tilt it until the business end to fit into the 18 M/M. And it has a carb. (the red thingy)
t4vhUYSh.jpg

Top Bottom