• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Decided to start spending my time more like @ataxian, albeit down a different train of thought :rofl:

That's my new Transformers tube. I got tired of breaking glass! I am a big fan, and they are machine washable!
0JggFal

0JggFal

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Need some newbie advice about the most convenient way to use the evo.

I live in an apartment with my gf so i would need vape on my balcony.
My question is what is the most convenient way to use the evo if i will need to stand holding it while i take a hit from it? I dont have any tables so i wont be able to place it while taking a toke.

I would prefer to take a hit thru water and im contemplating if it would be easier to purchase a hydratube off dhgate or use my existing mobius bubbler i already have and purchase adapters/whips?

Also if i were to go with the hydratube, could water potentially go into the cloud evo as i will be holding both the glass and the unit while taking a hit? Thanks

This is a really interesting quandary....

Maybe you can rig up some sort of suspended hydratube holding device....

Or sit on the floor......

The problems some people have eh..????

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
I personally find I prefer inverting and holding both pieces firmly makes me feel the most comfortable.

We normally use the Evo in hand and not with water piece or evo sitting on a table, so I've used both hydratubes and standard pieces. I prefer the necessity of holding both pieces gives me better piece of mind about my attentiveness and control over the items.

But, if you want to use wax, get a hydratube, hands down.

Parentalcontrol2

I personally find I prefer inverting and holding both pieces firmly makes me feel the most comfortable.

We normally use the Evo in hand and not with water piece or evo sitting on a table, so I've used both hydratubes and standard pieces. I prefer the necessity of holding both pieces gives me better piece of mind about my attentiveness and control over the items.

But, if you want to use wax, get a hydratube, hands down.

Yeah i dont have an evo yet so i just want to take the right precautions without it breaking or anything.

If i go with the hydratube, lets say i walk around it with the hydratube ontop of the unit, would water go into the unit?

I have a 14mm female joint bubbler, so i assume i would need a 18mm adapter to a 14mm female adapter? Not too good with water pieces.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
You'll need a 14 to 18mm adatper, yes. Once you have the Evo and you walk into a shop they'll be able to help you, and it'll be easy to see what will fit.

DO NOT leave the glass piece sitting on the evo. Much more dangerous, and you risk breaking the Evo just as much as the glass piece. Water maybe could get in there if you accidentally exhale or shake it around too much.

YungLeaner

Yeah i dont have an evo yet so i just want to take the right precautions without it breaking or anything.

If i go with the hydratube, lets say i walk around it with the hydratube ontop of the unit, would water go into the unit?

I have a 14mm female joint bubbler, so i assume i would need a 18mm adapter to a 14mm female adapter? Not too good with water pieces.

I think you should get the whip adapter kit.

Holding the Evo with the hydratube on top can be kind of unwieldy in my experience.

I also found that inverting the evo can put stress on the glass male joint which is the most breakable part of the evo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Decided to start spending my time more like @ataxian, albeit down a different train of thought :rofl:

That's my new Transformers tube. I got tired of breaking glass! I am a big fan, and they are machine washable!
0JggFal

0JggFal
We have a different train of thought for sure!
DAVID HUME, CARL SAGAN, RICHARD DAWKINS,
CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS to name a few needed evidence to believe some claim. I spent 3 decade's studying fiction (what a waste).

EMPIRICAL THOUGHT no BS
FREE THINKING = ENLIGHTENMENT

EVO = RIGHTS of MAN = CIVLIZED

I read a fictional book 7 times.
What a waste.

GREEK, LATIN & HEBREW versions.

FRENCH, SPANISH, ENGLISH is what we speak in my house.

SANTA CLAUS
TOOTH FAIRIES
FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER
EASTER BUNNY
or anything without evidence is silly!

TAKING A DOSE OF CANNABIS IN A EVO IS LOGICAL

CAREFUL (DON'T MIS-PROGRAM YOUR MIND)
FALSE READING and LEARNING?
LET'S MOVE FOREWORD!
Some like it dry?
I like it wet!
HYDROTUBES and nice (BOMB)
Up sidedown as well.

Either way I love the EVO.

Years ago only ZIG ZAG were used.

EVO at least the FLAVOR is awesome.

Last edited:

TboneToker

Does anybody know how long a bamboo repair/replacement takes VapeXHale to complete?

I am living in Alberta Canada, shipping the Evo out today. When can I expect it at the latest?

@ataxian your posts are always 100!

TboneToker,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
FWIW I just had a bamboo repair done and it took 2 weeks, but I'm in the US.

:peace:
@Stu normally I have SATIVA however in your honor GRAPE APE (INDICA) in my EVO for EMPIRICAL fact.
GSC is my regular MEDICINE. Hybrid leaning SATIVA 20/80?
@CarolKing thanks for the tip!

FLAVOR/EFFECT = CIVILIZED

PHILOSOPHY is my field of study this year!

CANNABIS = LOGICAL
6h0jG3a.jpg

EVO = TODAY

NEW BAMBOO I have and love it!
CS from VAPE XHALE = very complete

@TboneToker @yogoshio I mean no harm!
@kellya86 I love OXFORD UNION
ASK @Stu he know's me!

Last edited:

squigger

What about a big battery with a three prong? Also anyone have like a good user guide post here? What length whip should i get what accessories should i get? What grind consistency? How much do i fill it?

squigger,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Guys I may have an issue. Please help. LOL. I think I have a crack in my bamboo. I've had the original cloud since 2012 and have had numerous iterations and got to the Evo and it's been rock solid. It hasn't been dropped or anything. I'm hoping it's residue but it looks like a crack.

What's my best and fastest solution? Email support@vapexhale.com and ask for a replacement? How clean does the unit have to be? Remember I've had this Evo since they pretty much released the Evo LOL :-). What's the fee? $100?

Anyhow thanks everyone. I'm freaking out. Everything still works but if my dial is up high I've been combusting lately. I wonder if this is the cause. But the unit is high cause I've been burning off my VapeXhale nails.

Thanks everyone.

newVaper420,
Reactions: JCat

TboneToker

How clean does the evo have to be for repairs. I wasn't able to get every part of the bamboo totally clean...

also accidentally left the heat shield on it before shipping it out.

TboneToker,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How clean does the evo have to be for repairs. I wasn't able to get every part of the bamboo totally clean...

also accidentally left the heat shield on it before shipping it out.
I sent mine to Northern CALIFORNIA and it came back from PA. I did not clean it? (use it everyday)

Maybe they clean it first?
My EVO work's great now?
I take pictures of my session's.
Love the EVO.

I was going to buy an invert-er for a road trip later this year! 150 watt? Unless it won't work?
I haven't rolled joint's in sometime?

Last edited:

Likes2vape

I sent mine to Northern CALIFORNIA and it came back from PA. I did not clean it? (use it everyday)

Maybe they clean it first?
My EVO work's great now?
I take pictures of my session's.
Love the EVO.

I was going to buy an invert-er for a road trip later this year! 150 watt? Unless it won't work?
I haven't rolled joint's in sometime?
Please @ataxian do not use an inverter with the EVO!!!!

Unless you want to send in for repair!!

Vapexhale says No!

Top Bottom