Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I notice this trait in my dry, but uncured bud, once cured properly, it will vape an even golden brown, under that same conditions.

The pockets of moisture still locked up inside your herb don't cook, while the dry bits over roast as you try to extract from moist bits...

This would explain your avb and lack of vapour...

Correct. My ABV - all strains - is consistently browned. How dark it gets varies with the setting. I have one strain that just keeps giving and so I turn the dial up to 3 which gives me one last solid hit and then a whispy hit; that ABV is a darker brown. If I leave the dial at my usual 1:30, I get a medium brown (not as light as "golden"). With a strain that gives a half-dozen hits on a 1/3 load, I stir after about the 4th hit. Everyone's routine is slightly different, and the user needs to adjust to the characteristics of the strain. All that said, the darkness of the ABV directly relates to the temp setting & number of hits, and the ABV should be consistent; this is the key point. IME inconsistency in the ABV, presuming the ELB is properly loaded and a stir is used if necessary, indicates something is amiss in the technique or the strain - judging from how often this is discussed here, it is usually the former but that doesn't mean it can't be the latter, too. An easy way to test which, is to try two or three strains using the same technique.

Tehmongoose

I like to hi
Got my vapexhale weeks ago. I gotta say its awesome. I have 2 hydratubes, the glass bomb and a knock off chandelier. Both rip incredible! This vape after long term use blows the plenty and the herbalizer out of the water! I even had the attachment for the herbalizer to make hydratubes work. The wait time is cool and I've gotten use to the whistle, its just a great vape!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Got my vapexhale weeks ago. I gotta say its awesome. I have 2 hydratubes, the glass bomb and a knock off chandelier. Both rip incredible! This vape after long term use blows the plenty and the herbalizer out of the water! I even had the attachment for the herbalizer to make hydratubes work. The wait time is cool and I've gotten use to the whistle, its just a great vape!

And by the look of your profile pic, your a man who likes a whistle....
Me too, if it doesn't whine, whistle or suck, I'm not driving it....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Mine whistled at first?
I don't hear it any more?

The EVO taste amazing to me!

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Anyone here on the fence about getting an EVO? I have a 10% off coupon code available to the first lucky duck to PM me. Might take me a bit to get back on to check, so if you don't get an immediate response, hit your inferior vape and calm down :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Official Forum Rep for Vapexhale <-- Use this link to give @stickstones credit, and use code 'stickstones' to get Two 5-Packs of VXNails ($100 value) with any Evo package purchase!
What a good deal!

@stickstones would be the best person to hook you up!

The NAIL'S are very amazing for me since I'm addicted to SHATTER = CIVILIZED

The EBL BASKETS are way better designed than a GonG as well.

The EVO is a nice machine.

jdent3

Does everyone hit their evo so that it whistles? I've only had mine a couple weeks but I've had the best results hitting it just slow enough that it doesn't whistle. Does taking it to the whistling point have any benefit?

crashck

Thank you for the advice though, it was appreciated. I get a slight buzz, but based on that, I'd have to re-load four or five times to get where I want to be (each load is 0.1-0.15g). The thing is, my first hit is always the best, and it diminishes after that, every time, usually the next hit has barely anything visible,t hen nothing after that. this is with various loads, packing techniques and herb strains.

@Pyr0 ABV is usually unevenly vaped, some light brown, others dark coffee-like brown. It depends on what temp I've had it at, but it's always uneven like that. I've contacted VapeFiend also. thanks very much!

This feels exactly how my vape performs. I found 11 oclock and I get a really good amount of hits out of it that are still cloudy enough. At least to me, I think I'm still not adjusted to vape high compared to combustion high, since this is my first vape and I still combust every other day. However, I'm not sure what your history of vaping and combusting is.

I also really like the minimal herb on bottom and at a higher temp technique.

oldiebutgoodie

Does everyone hit their evo so that it whistles? I've only had mine a couple weeks but I've had the best results hitting it just slow enough that it doesn't whistle. Does taking it to the whistling point have any benefit?

Seibo told me that generally speaking the optimum airflow occurs just at the point of the whistle. Doesn't mean that the user cannot get just as happy results below or above that point, it's a matter of preference. It makes sense that there would be a correlation between airflow and temp setting. A slower airflow will expose the air to the heater for a longer period of time, hence a lower temp may be as effective. Conversely, a faster airflow means less exposure to the heater, consequently a higher temp may be desirable. These are very fine gradations, however, and there are other contributing factors. So as to not overwork this aspect (as I've already done above), the general guideline is consequently "just at the whistle", allowing for user adjustments above/below based on the other factors.

In other words, do what works best for you.

:myday::science::)

oldiebutgoodie

I've Never Ever heard a whistle .
I'm Such a Loser .

An important detail that I omitted from my post above: Given that the diameter of the bamboo chamber orifices is not perfectly exact but falls within a narrow range, the airflow point at which the whistle occurs will vary slightly between units. If that diameter is at the top of the range there is less constriction and therefore the whistle may require a very strong pull to occur or even conceivably not occur at all. So once again, these are very fine gradations and the whistle is only a reference point. Given that, and considering other factors, a non-whistling unit can perform every bit as well as one that does whistle.

As long as your unit performs well for you, then you are a winner!

:myday::science::rockon:

Top Bottom