Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Trypsy Summers

Is the Vapexhale website working.
I can ONLY SEE the Evolver Hydratree......
Are the other HTs available and would Flash30 code give one 30% off on them ????

I just want to say; I took someones advice and headed over to DHGate and! picked up a nice Hydra-Tube for a fraction of the price! To be honest, I haven't tried it as yet with the EVO, as its only just arrived, but I've just filled it up and (after inhaling,) I have to say, the shit seemed LEGIT!! It even has a feature that the Vapexhale Hydratube doesn't have, and that is the water can circulate instead of ending up in your mouth if the chamber is slightly full.
One drawback though, is that you'll definitely need a Hydra-foot (or similar) for this one cos it ain't as steady on its own as the Hydratube is!
But for the difference in price - £120, Yeah that's right, £120 English!!! Then you simply cannot go wrong!
Oh and let me tell you, the glass is fine (by that I mean it's thick) and the build is good (no flaws) and the service (from China or wherever was immaculate) I got it within (the UK) 5 days I also was kept informed on a regular basis about the whereabouts as the item made its way!
I'm not saying:rolleyes:, just saying;), without saying:)!!

I'll give an honest assessment when I've tested it with the EVO & the Arizer EQ!!

Last edited:

Vital

I just want to say; I took someones advice and headed over to DHGate and! picked up a nice Hydra-Tube for a fraction of the price! To be honest, I haven't tried it as yet with the EVO, as its only just arrived, but I've just filled it up and (after inhaling,) I have to say, the shit seemed LEGIT!! It even has a feature that the Vapexhale Hydratube doesn't have, and that is the water can circulate instead of ending up in your mouth if the chamber is slightly full.
One drawback though, is that you'll definitely need a Hydra-foot (or similar) for this one cos it ain't as steady on its own as the Hydratube is!
But for the difference in price - £120, Yeah that's right, £120 English!!! Then you simply cannot go wrong!
Oh and let me tell you, the glass is fine (by that I mean it's thick) and the build is good (no flaws) and the service (from China or wherever was immaculate) I got it within (the UK) 5 days I also was kept informed on a regular basis about the whereabouts as the item made its way!
I'm not saying:rolleyes:, just saying;), without saying:)!!

I'll give an honest assessment when I've tested it with the EVO & the Arizer EQ!!

Can you post a link to your new HT please?

Vital,

poonman

So after buying my first Evo, my friend told me she was selling her's to her cousin because it's perfect for concentrates, but vaping herb kept making her cough, even with the HydraHoneyComb hydratube.

Now I myself bought Steven's Chydratube off of DHgate and noticed the same thing: vaping herb past 1 o clock would irritate my throat, but concentrates were perfect and smooth.

Anyways, I saw some people here posting pictures of using their Evo inverted on their glass bong, and myself had to try it. Luckily I own the FC-187, and that thing is PERFECT for taking a vaped bowl on the highest temperature all in one draw, with NO COUGH :D I feel like I got my fucking money's worth now being able to clear a bowl like that. One of the reasons why I didn't like vapes before was because it made me cough a lot because it irritated my throat, but the FC-187 fixes that!!

It sounds like you may have just " masked " your issue , by
using more diffusion in your bubbler .

For me , after using concentrates , and there were spillages
or splatters that have gotten onto the bamboo . That ' needs ' to be
cleaned off your bamboo , or the flavor will be compromised for herbs .
Since some concentrates are Not well purged , I've rinsed out some
tiny black flakes after an iso wash in the bamboo . YMMV

I thought it was called the Bamboo , b/c you'll be
Bamboozled after using the EVO ...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So after buying my first Evo, my friend told me she was selling her's to her cousin because it's perfect for concentrates, but vaping herb kept making her cough, even with the HydraHoneyComb hydratube.

Now I myself bought Steven's Chydratube off of DHgate and noticed the same thing: vaping herb past 1 o clock would irritate my throat, but concentrates were perfect and smooth.

Anyways, I saw some people here posting pictures of using their Evo inverted on their glass bong, and myself had to try it. Luckily I own the FC-187, and that thing is PERFECT for taking a vaped bowl on the highest temperature all in one draw, with NO COUGH :D I feel like I got my fucking money's worth now being able to clear a bowl like that. One of the reasons why I didn't like vapes before was because it made me cough a lot because it irritated my throat, but the FC-187 fixes that!!
I never go higher than 12:o'CLOCK.

Coughing? (only with joints)

FC 186, FC 187, FC MOUTHPIECE
D020, D020 (K, T,) and a few others?
WILSON and CUSTOM stuff made in CALIFORNIA
D022 I use for another vaporizer.

Never through water do I cough?

We all have different needs!

Glad you discovered what works for your situation.

Last edited:

Trypsy Summers

Can you post a link to your new HT please?

@Vital
Here is the link,
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...ubbler/372671070.html#s1-0-1b;searl|837521031

But if it don't work, just go to dhgate.com and type in hydratube and you'll get the link!

Anyway further to my previous post re this 'alternative' hydratube from China! I got to say I'm impressed, to me (imho) ain't no difference between that and the Hydratube, you even get that same whistle (if not a little louder) as the Hydratube from Vapexhale.

I kinda had a little peek at a previous post saying something about throat irritation, I gotta to say that I didn't really feel anything to get upset about! I like this tube because if you overfill you don't get a mouthful of water in your mouth it goes down the overflow, which is sweet!:rockon:The only bad point is that; unlike the Vapexhale Hydratube, its not really steady on its feet, you have to DEFINITELY have a hydra-foot or similar, I can't state that loud enough! But let me tell you, my (sweet) other half was made up to know that I had only spent £20+, rather than £150, and as she puts it, "if you break this, you just say shit, WTF! Then just move on, at £20+ a pop you can afford to be a bit clumsy on at least one occasion! Whilst with the hydratube, you break that and that's a world of depression (and suicidal thoughts) as you have to come up with £150! In fact I've just retired my Vapexhale for special occasions and stuff like that and I'm gonna roll with this on the day to day.:rockon:

I'm going to try it with the Arizer EQ later and see if its doing it -in the same way as the VapeXhale Hydratube does it with the EQ!!

By the way; I was impressed with DHGate, their every bit as reliable as Ebay and Amazon, if not even more so! I was very impressed with the fact that the seller don't get paid until you receive the item and are happy with it! I really liked that!! Please be aware that this is just real straight up talk based upon my OWN experience and not one of those friend of someone, somewhere, who told my cousin's, girlfriend's Aunt that they heard that they are okay along the grapevine!

Not saying:|, just saying:), without saying;)

Peace :leaf:

Vital

@Vital
Here is the link,
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...ubbler/372671070.html#s1-0-1b;searl|837521031

But if it don't work, just go to dhgate.com and type in hydratube and you'll get the link!

Anyway further to my previous post re this 'alternative' hydratube from China! I got to say I'm impressed, to me (imho) ain't no difference between that and the Hydratube, you even get that same whistle (if not a little louder) as the Hydratube from Vapexhale.

I kinda had a little peek at a previous post saying something about throat irritation, I gotta to say that I didn't really feel anything to get upset about! I like this tube because if you overfill you don't get a mouthful of water in your mouth it goes down the overflow, which is sweet!:rockon:The only bad point is that; unlike the Vapexhale Hydratube, its not really steady on its feet, you have to DEFINITELY have a hydra-foot or similar, I can't state that loud enough! But let me tell you, my (sweet) other half was made up to know that I had only spent £20+, rather than £150, and as she puts it, "if you break this, you just say shit, WTF! Then just move on, at £20+ a pop you can afford to be a bit clumsy on at least one occasion! Whilst with the hydratube, you break that and that's a world of depression (and suicidal thoughts) as you have to come up with £150! In fact I've just retired my Vapexhale for special occasions and stuff like that and I'm gonna roll with this on the day to day.:rockon:

I'm going to try it with the Arizer EQ later and see if its doing it -in the same way as the VapeXhale Hydratube does it with the EQ!!

By the way; I was impressed with DHGate, their every bit as reliable as Ebay and Amazon, if not even more so! I was very impressed with the fact that the seller don't get paid until you receive the item and are happy with it! I really liked that!! Please be aware that this is just real straight up talk based upon my OWN experience and not one of those friend of someone, somewhere, who told my cousin's, girlfriend's Aunt that they heard that they are okay along the grapevine!

Not saying:|, just saying:), without saying;)

Peace :leaf:

Thank you!

Vital,

UnidenWallet

Can someone post the temperatures for each of the dial positions on the Cloud Evo? I know 12 o'clock is supposed to be around 350F. Thank you!!

UnidenWallet,

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
EVO_WITH_TEMP_DIAL_800px_044810c1-76d8-4d21-8ffb-d891e5ceb343_grande.jpg

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I just picked up me Evo HT Starter kit from the 4/20 sale! I won't be able to use it until tonight but here are my initial impressions just from opening the box.

Well so far before using it I'm not impressed. They did not include any extras for the 4/20 sale. No extra elbs and nails like others got that did the Exact same order as I did. Just the basic white cardboard boxed starter kit. I will have to check out the few accessories I did get later when I can use them.
I can get over the fact that I didn't get a special deal since I used a discount coupon code. I knew that there was a possibility I wouldn't get the 420super pack, although other people I have spoken with did.

Then I open the Turbine Hydratube and it looks worse than most of my 20 Chinese pieces and some of those are awful :( The Turbine is very uneven and tilted. I haven't used it yet but it sure doesn't look like $150 glass? My $35 FC-Mouthpiece showerhead perc is perfectly straight. I actually got the Turbine because I saw the quality on the Bomb varied, well I guess it's not just the bomb. This Turbine is wonky as hell.
I'm sure I will still love my Evo when I try it but the first impressions are pretty rough?

EF5AD17F-30FC-4A2B-BF98-ADF242D20A20.jpg

5FDA3DDE-7E8E-4D39-8D24-D2A6462BE07A.jpg

Justpassedu

Slow Draw the notch on the Evo dial is that 12 o clock bc mine seems to click at around 11:00 on mine and I been for the most part running my Evo a tiny bit past the middle of my dial which means according to the chart I been vaping over 400F and that's where I been getting the huge clouds but I usually don't vape that high of a temp on any of my other vapes.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ya more than welcome, by the way have a look at this one, I think this is going to be my next piece of glass!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/high-...thpiece/262624940.html#s1-1-1b;searl|12302451
I use the FC MOUTHPIECE for many vaporizers.

Very nice of you to list it!

I fill the top just above the perk.
The bottom I leave dry.

Everyday I use it.
The cheap low budget Mouthpiece I use and my custom made HYDROTUBE as well.
I want to get a HYDROBOMB one day like @mrbonsai420 (side car mouth piece seems strange)

Last edited:
ataxian,

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
Then I open the Turbine Hydratube and it looks worse than most of my 20 Chinese pieces and some of those are awful :( The Turbine is very uneven and tilted. I haven't used it yet but it sure doesn't look like $150 glass? My $35 FC-Mouthpiece showerhead perc is perfectly straight. I actually got the Turbine because I saw the quality on the Bomb varied, well I guess it's not just the bomb. This Turbine is wonky as hell.
I'm sure I will still love my Evo when I try it but the first impressions are pretty rough?

... were they not selling 'seconds' a little while ago?

i always hate seeing companies selling 'seconds' at a discount because of two reasons...
one: you know they are in possession of 'seconds'
two: those 'second' items always seem to find their way into the hands of people that didn't purchase a 'second'. Most of the time they end up in kits and not the stand alone item...

... i hope this is not the case here...

:2c:

just_the_flu,
Reactions: ataxian

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I just picked up me Evo HT Starter kit from the 4/20 sale! I won't be able to use it until tonight but here are my initial impressions just from opening the box.

Well so far before using it I'm not impressed. They did not include any extras for the 4/20 sale. No extra elbs and nails like others got that did the Exact same order as I did. Just the basic white cardboard boxed starter kit. I will have to check out the few accessories I did get later when I can use them.
I can get over the fact that I didn't get a special deal since I used a discount coupon code. I knew that there was a possibility I wouldn't get the 420super pack, although other people I have spoken with did.

EF5AD17F-30FC-4A2B-BF98-ADF242D20A20.jpg

5FDA3DDE-7E8E-4D39-8D24-D2A6462BE07A.jpg

Don't use the Hydratube. Start a ticket with vxl and get that thing replaced!

MinnBobber

Then I open the Turbine Hydratube and it looks worse than most of my 20 Chinese pieces and some of those are awful :( The Turbine is very uneven and tilted.
I have a "proper VXL Turbine" and yours is pathetic.
Don't they have any quality control?
What does it take to not meet their HT standards?

Sorry that you got such a piece.....

shaolinmilk

Return yours immediately!!! This is honestly unacceptable! I thought my first Turbine was kinda crooked and not blown correctly... Yours is another level of ugly. I'm truly sorry you didn't receive the 420 deal and a normal looking hydratube. Here's hoping they ship you TWO hydratubes now for making a mistake that should've been corrected easily through QC.

Mangos

Return yours immediately!!! This is honestly unacceptable! I thought my first Turbine was kinda crooked and not blown correctly... Yours is another level of ugly. I'm truly sorry you didn't receive the 420 deal and a normal looking hydratube. Here's hoping they ship you TWO hydratubes now for making a mistake that should've been corrected easily through QC.

Not to be an asshole but how come when I post an issue with my Hydratube shooting water in my mouth with a perc that takes up most of the can- asking the owner of the company to answer this simple QC issue no one gives a shit ? Then when this guy posts people are pleading him to return it ???
I agree its crooked and it's something that could easily been rectified in QC.

What about the next customer who gets one and has to deal with shoddy quality glass at high price for a high standard product .

The issue with the hydrabomb is the perc itself is not of inconsistent standard . The ones which work fine have a small matrix perc and a large can, the ones which tend to shoot water up the neck- have a small can and a large perc . Meaning you have to fill the water a certain level for the perc to fire sometimes leading to water shooting up the neck and into the mouth. If they tried it once they would see it was a design flaw and rectify it.

My problem with this issue is this: This vaporizer was made for water filtration- the tool for this very purpose is being sold at substandard and inconsistent standards at the same price. I love my Evo , I use it all the time, it impresses my buddies that remember me trying to get them to use my mflb and being unimpressed to say at best. The device itself has set such a high standard in my mind- I can't fathom why they keep churning out glass with their product name at such low quality .

Edit: Frustration got the best of me, edited my comment - I apologies if I offended anyone.

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Man, I hope they think I'm not just being petty but I feel so shafted right now. On top of the Terribly Tilted Turbine both of these elbs are extremely loose and fall right out even after a little squeeze and there is a hairline crack in the one nail they sent me! WTF, Did I just get punked by Vapexhale?

Do you guys think Vapexhale will make all of this right or will I have to return the whole package and get Paypal to refund? I sure hope not, that would really suck! I was looking forward to using it.
IMG_9232.jpg

Last edited:

YungLeaner

Man, I hope they think I'm not just being petty but I feel so shafted right now. On top of the Terribly Tilted Turbine both of these elbs are extremely loose and fall right out even after a little squeeze and there is a hairline crack in the one nail they sent me! WTF, Did I just get punked by Vapexhale?

Do you guys think Vapexhale will make all of this right or will I have to return the whole package and get Paypal to refund? I sure hope not, that would really suck! I was looking forward to using it.
IMG_9232.jpg
Wow, this is pathetic and embarrassing. It's also unfortunately reminiscent of horrible QC issues they had during a previous and much larger sale....and I know a customer service guy admitted to someone that the sale was so they could get rid of "seconds" from the hydra tubes but the ELB fit was also messed up back then, an issue they promised to fix....when they got rid of the old hydratube lines I instantly told people to stop buying them because the new ones look like middling China glass. VXL responded to the glass change by saying they needed fatter can bottoms. ?

If they won't replace all of that and give you something extra on top I'm embarrassed for their company

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
covercash,

GameEnders

I don't think they would actually do this, but it's like they saw you trying to use the discount code and get the bundle, so they went in the back and dusted off the worst hydratube they had lol. Again I don't think they would do this since you would likely return it anyways but just made me laugh how ridiculous that would be.

Not to be an asshole but how come when I post an issue with my Hydratube shooting water in my mouth with a perc that takes up most of the can- asking the owner of the company to answer this simple QC issue no one gives a shit ? Then when this guy posts people are pleading him to return it ???
I agree its crooked and it's something that could easily been rectified in QC.

What about the next customer who gets one and has to deal with shoddy quality glass at high price for a high standard product .

The issue with the hydrabomb is the perc itself is not of inconsistent standard . The ones which work fine have a small matrix perc and a large can, the ones which tend to shoot water up the neck- have a small can and a large perc . Meaning you have to fill the water a certain level for the perc to fire sometimes leading to water shooting up the neck and into the mouth. If they tried it once they would see it was a design flaw and rectify it.

My problem with this issue is this: This vaporizer was made for water filtration- the tool for this very purpose is being sold at substandard and inconsistent standards at the same price. I love my Evo , I use it all the time, it impresses my buddies that remember me trying to get them to use my mflb and being unimpressed to say at best. The device itself has set such a high standard in my mind- I can't fathom why they keep churning out glass with their product name at such low quality .

When it came to discounts and profit the issue was squashed pretty quick by the CEO himself. I don't give a shit if anyone likes this or not- pretty apparent there's a lot of kiss asses on here.

I think your issue was harder to know if it was user error, slight problem with a workaround, etc. I haven't seen your hydratube to tell until you recently published an image but without a video I can't actually see the issue. The other guys was very very obviously jacked from the image. Also, I use a turbine so the bomb/honeycomb I am not familiar with.

I think you are making too many assumptions about the integrity of members or "kiss asses". I would return yours as well. It sucks to do, but if you want one that works that's your only route. And many people on here have commented to the QC issues with the hydratubes and their frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyPowers

Just got conformation that my Evo is at the Fed-Ex facility ready for pickup. Package weight exactly 4.20 lbs. ;) Lets hope that includes the 420super pack!

I'll let you know how it goes tonight!

Lucky. I ordered mine on 420 and it hasn't even shipped yet.
Makes me think they're out of stock or something? It's been almost a week!

KennyPowers,
Top Bottom