• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

herbivore21

eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

herbivore21,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Caligula

Maximus
I figured the Core supplies power, the Hammer supplies heat. I dab with this very setup sometimes. If only there was some kind of custom ti domeless nail that would fit over the Hammer rod and distribute heat....

Indeed.

Caligula,

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
If I'm not too late, please count me in @THC SCIENTIFIC. Would love to spread the love on your upcoming e-nail! Got some friends waiting on my call for a new desktop nail vaporizer. Can't wait to see the pictures btw!

CG420,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Last edited:
Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Gary count me in for beta testing as discussed offline.
And I own hammer top (both 750 and 1200) and the core as you know! ;-)

FLskwat,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I read somewhere that beta testers have to leave a deposit for return of the equipment? Is that the case with this?

syrupy,

herbivore21

@syrupy - if I understood correctly, I believe G suggested we pay the price of the enail less whatever components we already own in order to get the beta units, these will be replaced with the final version when we send back the beta when the final becomes available :)

herbivore21,
Reactions: syrupy

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Last edited:

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Edit: Misunderstood part of it and am low on funds at the moment.

This thing does look awesome though and I hope it turns out well. I will have money by then and will be very interested.

Pickz,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Edit: Misunderstood part of it and am low on funds at the moment.

This thing does look awesome though and I hope it turns out well. I will have money by then and will be very interested.

we have a few to go to get to beta, but you can keep your spot and decide when we start the beta. How about that?

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC
So... 2+2=
Flexo and Bender are nearly identical (as Futurama characters)
So, is this design going to look almost like the Bender?

The suspense is killing me..

MaxVapor

The Professor
I'd be down with beta if there is still room.

As to "2+2", I was thinking along the same lines as @DieHard and that the design might be an offshoot of the Bender. But as G has debunked that direction, I will say instead that Flexo will "steal the crown" this time.

MaxVapor,
Reactions: DieHard

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

herbivore21

hahaha ok, I think I worked out the whole 2 + 2 equation a while back, but didn't mention it as I didn't wanna spoil Gary's secret if I was right.

So, G: I remember you saying American made airpath a while back. Knowing that you already have the hookup for other materials we might reasonably expect to see in an airpath designed by someone who knows his shit (ie: yourself), I realised that good Boro is still best obtained in the US for your application.

Am I right to say that the reason Bender and Flexo have the same names are because they are both predominately glass in construction?

Top Bottom