Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

FeelingFactory

I don't think I qualify to be on the list?

This is a good question. I don't think there are qualifications beyond first come, first served. I could be wrong, though. If a certain list of equipment is needed in advance, I won't qualify & neither might some other people on the list.

Definitely count me in for the e-nail beta test, as long as there is still room. I'm more than willing to write up an honest review of my impressions, and am capable of supplementing with pictures as well.

SunnyStefan,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
to beta test no qualifications are needed.

We will have different packages for different people.

Example someone has the core, so they will get the nail and the rest of the parts we know they dont have for sure.

if someone does not have the core the price for the beta will be different because now we have to include the core.

Once this is done well let everyone know what the cost is invovled to beta test.

New updated List of Beta Testers.

@Breathemetal
@Caligula
@herbivore21
@DieHard
@mutten840
@Silver420Surfer
@chingdaddy
@SamuraiSam
@MyWomanCooks
@PPN
@theCerberus
@Darb
@sasNW
@Vicki
@Adobewan
@Vape Dr.
@z9
@mephisto
@vapurrr
@bdizz
@lockie
@CG420
@FLskwat
@Pickz
@MaxVapor
@Meghan
@FeelingFactory
@SunnyStefan
@ataxian
@Dabz

30 Spots filed that's it. End of beta registration.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian you always qualify for the list !! do you want to be put on the list ? I think you just need to say you would like to be a beta tester!

W9 Tech has much love for you ataxian!!
Naomi please add me to the list!

I finally learned how to dab with a torch however I want an electric nail so I can dab bed side without disturbing my wife.

The device is so needed from a medical stand point!

In the meantime I will load the HERCULES SR74 with the best shatter known to man kind. I have the worse insomnia and shatter is the only thing that works. (IMHO)

Last edited:

herbivore21

Naomi please add me to the list!

I finally learned how to dab with a torch however I want an electric nail so I can dab bed side without disturbing my wife.

The device is so needed from a medical stand point!

In the meantime I will load the HERCULES SR74 with the best shatter known to man kind. I have the worse insomnia and shatter is the only thing that works. (IMHO)
yes! Give this man an enail! Enail dabs for insomnia are so handy, noones partner likes waking up to a blowtorch in the bed lol!

Also, i have often wondered whether conditions which can affect motor skills make the traditional nail and torch setup a bit too dangerous to attempt. A lot of my fellow Aussies who love bongs and would love a nail/errlz are freaked out by the torch. Enails really are a godsend for a lot of people! :D

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
or my real fear... Ill burn myself, drop the nail, and burn/melt something the wife would notice.

It's better than what I've seen a couple of times. Dude drops a hot nail, and fearing burning the carpet and his wife's reaction, tries to stop the falling nail with his other hand. Not sure if his wife would have preferred a carpet burn to his permanent scar...

But it is a good point of potential advantage of an e-nail as far as burning oneself. What's gotten me more than once is putting the torch down after a dab, then forgetting and grabbing the end of the torch, which is still hot despite being turned off. Nothing serious, but I do feel stupid for a while.

For the spousal issue, my solution (no not divorce) was a $50 plush patterned rug from Ikea, that sits under my 'work' desk (vaping can be hard work!). I've dropped so much crap--hot dabbers, little bits of shatter that bounced out of my fingers and melted into the rug, candle wax, etc. which all remain hidden in the thick rug fibers.

Last edited:

herbivore21

lol all of the torch horror stories come out! I have burned myself with the end of a friends torch, however the end of my Hexxus torch seems to cool down super quick :)

I have not as of yet picked up a hot nail, or touched a hot nail. Man am I glad about that! I am somewhat surprised too, don't be fooled guys, just because I know my electronics/engineering/science does not mean I am not one of the clumsiest dudes out there lol

Also @Caligula, man, don't damage your jazz hands just so you don't burn anything the wife will notice! I'm sure your vaudeville dance moves are much more important to her than any property! lol

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
Ha. That must suck. Fear of the wife. Hope I never know that. (single)

I noticed when trying out my cousin's new nail that he automatically goes for the nail as if to remove it with his hands to clear the bong. I don't know how hot it is but I'd be unwilling to try this.

I'm more eh, thoughtful I would say but still fear this happening to me.

That's why I'm looking forward to this. I originally stumbled across it when looking for a nail for a pen battery but I don't think the technology is there yet.

Don't know why I thought, if they have wireless soldering irons they have pen nails. lol.

I'm still not spending money on anything but weed (read: broke) but I'll start saving for an electric nail and I look forward to hearing the reviews on this one.

I'm still confused as to where the electronics are in that picture you posted THC SCIENTIFIC. I take it that bong was just a holder while you snapped a pic?

And does it function by radiating heat inside the glass then the glass heats the concentrates? Is that what you meant by the all glass path? No metal anywhere in the airway, unlike vapes where there is still metal at the entry point of the draw.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, I want to see lots of reviews of the beta and the final product.

@ataxian I think there's a few spots left. I know you already have the Hammer part from your Bender pics. Do you have a Core too? I think those are required but I'm not sure.
I see a list of all the vaporizers you own however you don't have a BENDER?

Do you know the the medical properties of GIRL SCOUT COOKIES?
Fill up a BENDER bowl and stir between rips.

OK back on track!
I have a hammer head.
No CORE?
I need one?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

OK back on track!
I have a hammer head.
No CORE?
I need one?

When we do the open beta you will have a chance to get the full package for a discount.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer

OK back on track!
I have a hammer head.
No CORE?
I need one?

Yeah, it's sad but the Bender is a bit much, and it would have to compete with my Nano and Solo for game time.
And for what it costs, I'm more likely to get a custom recycler blown. Mostly I'm saving up for an e-nail because I'm tired of looking at this torch, or need to learn how to make creme brule. :)

I do love the Cookies and all the variations that are around. Have you ever tried Herojuana? The only strain that puts me to sleep EVERY TIME.

I'm pretty ruthless these days as far as expectations of performance. With everything from Ali specials to digital nail systems, there's a lot of options out there, and of course the Flexo will be one of them. I'll eagerly await the reviews to come in.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, it's sad but the Bender is a bit much, and it would have to compete with my Nano and Solo for game time.
And for what it costs, I'm more likely to get a custom recycler blown. Mostly I'm saving up for an e-nail because I'm tired of looking at this torch, or need to learn how to make creme brule. :)

I do love the Cookies and all the variations that are around. Have you ever tried Herojuana? The only strain that puts me to sleep EVERY TIME.

I'm pretty ruthless these days as far as expectations of performance. With everything from Ali specials to digital nail systems, there's a lot of options out there, and of course the Flexo will be one of them. I'll eagerly await the reviews to come in.
Whatever you do enjoy.

I love flower.
GSC GDP PURPLE KUSH ARE amazing.
Make their flowers into SHATTER.
This is one with GOD!

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
oh man I was away for a few days... shit I did not want to miss this. I would have wanted to buy a beta for sure. Is there a jv list for if anyone on the beta drops out? If anyone finds that they can't afford to pay I would love the chance to buy an early version of this. I want an enail to be my next purchase.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
oh man I was away for a few days... shit I did not want to miss this. I would have wanted to buy a beta for sure. Is there a jv list for if anyone on the beta drops out? If anyone finds that they can't afford to pay I would love the chance to buy an early version of this. I want an enail to be my next purchase.

I will put you on a wait list.

I was able to finally get the glass sleeve mounted right its not 100% but it will do for testing.

Lets hope all goes well for a small video today, until the new version comes.

The original version we did a few dabs using no water and about .2-.3 it worked but we are optimistic in this version doing better and the next version after this even better.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ROFL, were you writing stuff on the table with oil?

Also, you see what happened with the dab in the second video? He lost a good bit of that at the end when it fell off his dabber. This is why more surface area for the bowl would be nice. IMO.

No we used the ceramic rod to burn the wood, its not oil.

As for the run off, the tester was gone after a few dabs. The second video is like the 4th dab off it in 10 minutes.

Also the reason for the run off is because half the area was used by the temp sensor if we do a video without the sensor it wont run off. That run off might look much but it was less then about .01 at max.

Top Bottom