• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Upgrading from Fury Edge to Mighty. Anything I need to know?

iammyself

I don't know if this is the problem you are experiencing but I noticed that when you take apart the mouthpiece there's this tiny hole in the middle where the vapor travels through. While cleaning the inside of gunk I noticed this didn't help the airflow. When I cleaned this small space in the middle (above the screen) it helped alot. Maybe something is in there?
Did you switch out the stock screen in the mouthpiece for a finer one?
Yes, I did. I didn’t see anything obstructing it. The new mouthpiece is a bit more restricted than the old one, even with reclaim building up in the old one. Probably tighter seals in the new one.

iammyself,

justcametomind

imho you should check every gasket is placed correctly. They can get dislodged when you assemble the CU. I followed Mighty thread for a long time, and periodically users experienced what you are too. That, or resin blocking the airpath. I'd ISO bath everything on the CU (gasket only a couple of minutes), and then check the airflow, piece by piece (I mean expecially the moutpiece) and then after the assembly is done.

justcametomind,
Reactions: iammyself

iammyself

imho you should check every gasket is placed correctly. They can get dislodged when you assemble the CU. I followed Mighty thread for a long time, and periodically users experienced what you are too. That, or resin blocking the airpath. I'd ISO bath everything on the CU (gasket only a couple of minutes), and then check the airflow, piece by piece (I mean expecially the moutpiece) and then after the assembly is done.
Yep, the top, small gasket was a bit askew. That, plus the low producing flower, were the problem. Working great again. Thanks.

Top Bottom