Underdog Log Vapes

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
That started for me with the vapo and loading little pellets seems like it helps me keep more consistent loads without weighing.:shrug: and I like to play with my buds.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
If the shorter gongs are offered, I hope the regular sized ones are still offered as well. I like using mine dry and wet. I can see why some might want a shorter one, but for me, the regular one is a great size for my purposes.

@underdog Are the SS tips going to be offered soon? I'd like to order a 3pk of gong.

(Truth be told, I'd like to order another dog, or six, but the wife just doesn't understand they're pack animals)

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey Magic, if/when we add shorter GonGs it will in addition to the longer ones no worries. Just need to work out the details and get them on the site. Same thing with the SS tips as well really, just need to get it done, never enough time in the day though. :cool: You could try explaining to the wife that Dogs are social creatures and it's more or less animal cruelty to have one kept alone all day.

dklkse

I love this thing! Tried it the first time Friday night (using a nylon stem), and was very surprised at how much came from so little. That was actually one of my biggest buying points, and there is no doubt the UD delivers there. It was funny how nervous the wife initially became about how hot it gets :lol:.
I also tried the direct draw stem, and holy crap: 'Twas like a small bong hit. I am eager to try the gong stem with a water pipe, but I have to acquire the latter. Broke my last one years ago...

A very versatile and nifty gadget, the UD. I am definitely one happy customer. I did take pictures, but lost my card reader, so once that's replaced, I will upload them. Thanks again, Dave!

SirElton

How do the nylon stems sit in the dog? I've been using the silicone/screen combo and that wraps around the outside of the protruding part of the heat core. However, the nylon looks like it would fit inside like the Zap-style its inspired from. My concern is the screen on the heat port is only recessed a cm at most and won't allow the full length of the nylon stem tip. Is my Dog an earlier design that has since been changed? Or are my eyes just deceiving me and they fit the same as the silicone tubing? I can post a pic for clarification if necessary. Thanks in advance.

edit: I checked the site and found the information I needed. My dog was made before 5/6/13. Oh well. Maybe this is a sign to pick up a newer model. For now, just replacing some screens.

Last edited:

taelen20

Happy Weekend UDs! We just got finished putting up some DIY stuff on the website -- resistors, mono plugs, etc. If there's any other DIY stuff that you'd like to see up there, let us know and we'll work on getting that up as well.

Side note, sometimes I like to check on Underdog in the shop to see what he's up to when he's not expecting me to come peeking around, and I caught him with a stack of Black and White Ebony that surely wasn't in his wood budget for this quarter! But I suppose what makes the accountant sigh, makes you guys happy happy UDs!

BWEbony032014.JPG
Any idea when this wood style is going to be made available? I just decided I want my first UD, but I want that Black and White Ebony, it is so sexy!!!
By the way I'm not sure about the difference between the twig type models and the larger ones, but I do like bigger hits if that makes a difference. This if my first FC post btw :)

taelen20,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
@taelen20 Welcome to FC! he UD is a great choice. The twigs are a smaller form. With less density, they heat up a little quicker and run a little warmer. I think that's how it works anyways.

KidFated. said:
Time for a nap with my pup.

KidFated. said:
I realized i leave my UD laying down a lot. Is that okay?

LMAO. I didn't realize you were being so literal.

Seriously though, why lay it down so much? My first instinct is it shouldn't hurt it, but it is a good question.

Magic9,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
OMG I'm frickin' anxious, The pup I adopted arrives in a few hours and everythings at the ready. The kennel is cleaned out, Fresh bag of kushy underdog puppy food is waiting, water tool filled with clean water.
also sitting on a 12 pack of orange crush and a bag of chex mix.

"I'm Ready, Ready as anybody can be"

Edit: She's warming up on the patio after her trip in a box and bubble wrap. what a sweeeeeet little pup.

Last edited:

Nehi

I heard these pups like to play in water, so I went out today and bought a nice new piece of glass from my LHS. It's been years since I've hit a bong and my technique was poor when I first tried to introduce the two. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts to fog up my glass I wondered if I had made a mistake. I was left feeling disappointed, but my pup wouldn't let me stay that way for long. Made a couple corrections in my dog handling and next thing you know the fog rolls in and I'm totally wrecked, higher than I've been in a while. If I haven't said it before, I LOVE my underdog!

gVS5FiQ.jpg

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Any idea when this wood style is going to be made available? I just decided I want my first UD, but I want that Black and White Ebony, it is so sexy!!!
By the way I'm not sure about the difference between the twig type models and the larger ones, but I do like bigger hits if that makes a difference. This if my first FC post btw :)

Hi Taelen- welcome to FC! We usually reserve the Black and White Ebony for custom pieces, since it's so rare and expensive. If you want to look into a custom piece, let me know!

iVapeTooMuch

Oh I Member
After being unable to consume for the past eight months (and the next four months) due to drug tests, I can't wait to purchase an Underdog!
I'm thinking of buying one now and using it for aromatherapy until I am able to use it worry free :)

My questions are how strong would the smell of the lemon and orange essential oils be in a room that's about 10' x 12'? How often would I have to replace the copper cups? And I believe I already know the answer to this, but there will be no residual tastes of the essential oils when I start using the unit for herb, correct?

Thank you in advance for the replies :)

iVapeTooMuch,
Reactions: SD_haze

SD_haze

After being unable to consume for the past eight months (and the next four months) due to drug tests, I can't wait to purchase an Underdog!
I'm thinking of buying one now and using it for aromatherapy until I am able to use it worry free :)

My questions are how strong would the smell of the lemon and orange essential oils be in a room that's about 10' x 12'? How often would I have to replace the copper cups? And I believe I already know the answer to this, but there will be no residual tastes of the essential oils when I start using the unit for herb, correct?

Thank you in advance for the replies :)
The smell strength depends on the qty, and you can always dilute a single drop in some beeswax for a non-overpowering aroma.

Used right, my cups have lasted yrs.

They won't effect the residual vapor flavors, unless you spill hot oil down the unit.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
This is it. I'm so happy with my underdog, the performance is just amazing. First nights use yesterday I over did it a bit and vaped up 2.5 gm in about 9 hours, Not that bad but a little over The 0.8-1.2 gm I try limit my daily meds down to.

I very much see myself giving away the bulk of my little vaporizer collection. The HA and DV are being cleaned up and Bartered for March Meds everything else but the Underdog, Vapo 2, Hammer,
Volta,MFLB and my lithe vape that now has a silicone UD bowl attached are packed away.

Having fun on a rainy day, coffee and a UD stem of herb salad for breakfast. Rise and Shine, Rise and shine.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
This is it. I'm so happy with my underdog, the performance is just amazing. First nights use yesterday I over did it a bit and vaped up 2.5 gm in about 9 hours, Not that bad but a little over The 0.8-1.2 gm I try limit my daily meds down to.

I very much see myself giving away the bulk of my little vaporizer collection. The HA and DV are being cleaned up and Bartered for March Meds everything else but the Underdog, Vapo 2, Hammer,
Volta,MFLB and my lithe vape that now has a silicone UD bowl attached are packed away.

Having fun on a rainy day, coffee and a UD stem of herb salad for breakfast. Rise and Shine, Rise and shine.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
I felt the same way.. once I got my UD it didn't take long before I gave away the EQ.. I'm glad you're lovin it.. I leave mine plugged in 24-7.. :cheers: I'm about to get my morning bowl going in a min..

@Underdog, is the car plug for the UD any special kind.. or would any 12v car plug work? I have a couple generic car plugs, and I figured they were all the same for the most part, but I figured I would ask about it too..

EveryDayAmnesiac

How did you get through 2.5 grams in 9 hours with the UD? That would have taken me about 10 days...

My hat's off to you! :clap:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
How did you get through 2.5 grams in 9 hours with the UD? That would have taken me about 10 days...

My hat's off to you! :clap:
@EveryDayAmnesiac I don't know how you let this pup go But THANX AGAIN it's so fucking sweet.

I was playing with different stems and grinds, I was a lot higher at 1:00am then I needed to be.

a quick question, I'm buzzed and can't find the answer anywhere this morning;

What's the ID of the silicone stems ?

EveryDayAmnesiac

@EveryDayAmnesiac I don't know how you let this pup go But THANX AGAIN it's so fucking sweet.

That pup was meant to make more people happy than just me! Welcome to the world of logs! I always say, pretty much everybody should have at least one... :tup:

I'll be back in the pack soon enough. But next time.... crazy exotic custom piece. With no spared expense. :cool:

Top Bottom