Underdog Log Vapes

MikeRotchHertz

so i talked to @underdog (dave) and it looks like there won't be any new dogs until after the holidays ... between problems getting power supplies and cords, and some personal stuff they couldn't get any dogs completed for christmas. he hopes to drop small batches (depending on what power supplies, etc he can come up with at the time) after the holidays!

when i told him about my best friend who is battling cancer and still combusts here is what he said (keep in mind i was wanting to purchase a dog for my friend) ...

"I do have a couple Dogs (with kits) sitting around though from our 'community outreach' program where people have bought/donated vapes for us to distribute to users who are in need. I think someone battling cancer who could possibly be moved to reduce or stop their combustion habit would be a perfect example."

so my buddy has a walnut sc3 on the way to his house now thanks to dave ... i can't say how much that means to me ... dave is the man and i can't wait to purchase an sc3+ (to go with my sc-3 and sc-2)!
Now that's a great Christmas story!

warren0728

so i talked to @underdog (dave)
when i told him about my best friend who is battling cancer and still combusts here is what he said (keep in mind i was wanting to purchase a dog for my friend) ...

"I do have a couple Dogs (with kits) sitting around though from our 'community outreach' program where people have bought/donated vapes for us to distribute to users who are in need. I think someone battling cancer who could possibly be moved to reduce or stop their combustion habit would be a perfect example."

so my buddy has a walnut sc3 on the way to his house now thanks to dave ... i can't say how much that means to me ... dave is the man and i can't wait to purchase an sc3+ (to go with my sc-3 and sc-2)!
so my buddy received his underdog and loves it (he has used mine before) ... he wanted to make sure @underdog (dave) and @underdogette (amanda) know how much he appreciates their generosity! thanks again from me too ... best thing that happened this christmas!

here are a couple pics ... figured walnut sc-3

als-dog-side.jpg

als-dog-top.jpg

greenmachinexlt

NoFuxLeft
Hey all. Been lurking for a bit and thought I'd say hello.

The Alpha I picked up on Ent showed up yesterday. From what I can tell from searching thru previous sales, I appear to be the 3rd owner. It is gorgeous and looks like it was hardly used. I haven't been able to put it down since it arrived. It feels really good in my hands and it does solid work on top of my bubbler. I am definitely enjoying this device.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey everyone we're still working on getting a bunch of new Dogs finished for the website but are still trying to find our missing parts (or replacements). I broke my hand/wrist this weekend so emails and messages are taking longer to answer.. typing with only my off hand is slowww. 🤕

@greenmachinexlt oh nice I remember feeling happy with how that wooden body turned out. Good score. 😎

underdog

Manufacturer
Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes everyone I appreciate the love!

No changes to report, won't be able to get this arm in a cast until next week so it's just a lot of sitting around trying not to move or or bang it into anything in the meantime.

Good times... 🤕🤷

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock

underdog

Manufacturer
Hey Dogs just dropping by with a quick update..

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a cast or other medical support/isolation so it's now week 3 in this medical experiment. I may start taking bets as to whether or not this ends in an at-home diy amputation. So far 0/10, very painful, would not recommend.

Moving on from the above we'll be trying to get a handful of vapes up on the site this weekend using the limited supply of cores and bodies that were finished or close to it. I'm hoping with Underdogette's help we can start getting those assembled and available at least. Anything beyond that though is going to be indefinitely delayed. 🤕🤷

Hope you all are doing well out there and as last time thanks for all the kind words and whatnot. ❤️😎🤘

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'm very sorry to hear that @underdog :( must be quite a ordeal to endure, you must be Clint Eastwood tough to be thinking to do any work! I'm sure you have bills to pay like the rest of us and not having the site stocked for sales or being able to work on your list of customs must be frustrating. I'd like to help you out if I can?? have you thought of opening of the custom list and taking a deposit, I'd even pay in full, and you get on the list at the back obviously to be fair to the other people on the list. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to do that, even if the delivery is at a undetermined time.

underdog

Manufacturer
Hey Dogs..

A small number of vapes are now available on the website, a dozen or so Vape Specials and a half-dozen unique pieces as well.

Another small release including an Alpha or two should be done in another 1-2 weeks.

Things are progressing slowly around here but that's better than no progress I suppose. I never managed to get my arm put in a cast so that sucks but not much I can do about it.

I did finally find a shop helper so that's good and she's helping me get some of these pieces assembled and put on the website. I don't anticipate us doing any custom work in the foreseeable future though.

Anywho hope y'all are doing ok out there.. rock on. :rockon:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I was using my Zap Myrtle Alpha today and loved how it was looking in the natural light so I decided to try to capture it’s beauty

Action shot of some ice water hash with a little bit of cotton in the NonG
What voltage is working best for you with concentrates? Ordered my second Dog as soon as I saw there were some new ones up and thinking about trying some organic cotton or CelluCotton to vape some home pressed rosin through a bubbler. I’ve completely lost my mind buying logs this year, don’t think I’m done yet though.

Last edited:

BigJr48

Good afternoon Underdog family, I just received my Alpha today from a member here on the thread. I already ordered additional screens and underdog wax to start conditioning it. The unit has been on for 2hrs on 6.5, noticed no vapor so I cranked up to 10. Wanted to ask for tips for good quality vapor, blessings family.

flowerstash

Good afternoon Underdog family, I just received my Alpha today from a member here on the thread. I already ordered additional screens and underdog wax to start conditioning it. The unit has been on for 2hrs on 6.5, noticed no vapor so I cranked up to 10. Wanted to ask for tips for good quality vapor, blessings family.

You should be getting close, I run my alpha at 10.5 volts. That's still pretty cool, but I prefer flavor over bigger clouds. If you're still not getting good results at 10-11 volts, maybe the screen is set too deep in the stem?

Top Bottom