• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

eideal852

Ha yeah there is to mine too. At times anyway. My tolerance has been higher than usual lately and always rebounds fairly quickly after a tolerance break so I wanted to make sure I had something that I couldn't overwhelm.

I totally get where you're coming from, my wife is not pro cannabis at all so my vapes are no where near here. I wish she was so courteous with her shoes haha. I encourage her to buy what she wants so I'm just an enabler anyways.

I definitely need to pick up an aromatherapy cup. I do my vaping in the garage so it would be nice to leave the scent of lavender, peppermint, vanilla, etc. Seems like a great accessory!

Definitely a genious.
god are we all the same? i am... tolerated. she couldnt give less of a shit, except MAYBE pretty wood choices (COOOOCOOOOBOOOOLOOO)
I’m relegated to my closet.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
god are we all the same? i am... tolerated. she couldnt give less of a shit, except MAYBE pretty wood choices (COOOOCOOOOBOOOOLOOO)
I’m relegated to my closet.

Yup we’re just delinquents. Should have heard it when I opened my box lol

“another one?! How many is this now?”

“but wait, this ones cool, check out this aromatherapy cup!!”

anyway, the Russian Olive we’ve all been waiting for (or at least I have).

Underdog, featuring Saddog

88283-DE5-5-C98-46-F8-9-D78-0-D464-C697-A4-F.jpg

FB120-FC5-CA0-F-4-B24-9774-4-AE6-E133-A5-CD.jpg

FEF90-BF2-174-F-4-AF9-9-A2-B-1231-C38-BFD19.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yup we’re just delinquents. Should have heard it when I opened my box lol

“another one?! How many is this now?”

“but wait, this ones cool, check out this aromatherapy cup!!”

anyway, the Russian Olive we’ve all been waiting for (or at least I have).

Underdog, featuring Saddog

88283-DE5-5-C98-46-F8-9-D78-0-D464-C697-A4-F.jpg

FB120-FC5-CA0-F-4-B24-9774-4-AE6-E133-A5-CD.jpg

FEF90-BF2-174-F-4-AF9-9-A2-B-1231-C38-BFD19.jpg

Aww poor cone of shamer! Looks like a cute sweetie though, and that Russian Olive dog ain't too bad either! ;)

eideal852

beautiful wood!
i was gonna ask if you have a new puppy- my old boy looks like hes crying all the time now, hes so damn stressed out by the newby- but no, its just the cone. the damn cone.
Speaking of, the cone broke :cough:enhanced:cough: my dog! I think she was so bothered by the friggin thing that she adjusted and permanently pricked her ears...

also, can you still just add the pic? or back to linking?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I see you waving the thimble sized shot glass around...........lolz.
The grain on that is quite striking and goes well with the table.

arb,
Reactions: BrianTL

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Aww poor cone of shamer! Looks like a cute sweetie though, and that Russian Olive dog ain't too bad either! ;)

He is, a big baby though! Boxer/AmStaff mix, apparently with a little Weimaraner in there.

beautiful wood!
i was gonna ask if you have a new puppy- my old boy looks like hes crying all the time now, hes so damn stressed out by the newby- but no, its just the cone. the damn cone.
Speaking of, the cone broke :cough:enhanced:cough: my dog! I think she was so bothered by the friggin thing that she adjusted and permanently pricked her ears...

also, can you still just add the pic? or back to linking?

Thanks! and we've had him for 6 months now, he's about 9 months old give or take. He's always been pretty anxious, especially when it comes to being left alone, but thats another story lol. The cone was cause he had an itch in between his toes and basically licked it raw...keeping it on has been quite a challenge.

I see you waving the thimble sized shot glass around...........lolz.
The grain on that is quite striking and goes well with the table.

Lol, no alpha, but I can confirm these UD's are sweet!

and thanks! The table we actually had made for us by a local woodworking guy we met at a wine & food fest, he had a booth selling cutting boards. Got to talking he lives 5 minutes from me, he made that table for us, you can see a bit of a sliding barn door in the back we had him make for us also thats stained the same color as the table. Figured it would be a good place to put the UD for a quick pic, but unfortunately no where near an outlet!

Initial impressions of the UD are great! I opened the box on Friday, as soon as I got home and saw it here, had to take a quick pic and post before heading out of town for the weekend. That was a dilemma in itself, I must have turned around back and forth 10 times cause I couldn't decide if I should JUST bring my Tinymight or if I should bring the UD too and start playing with it. Long story short I took it with me and ended up not using the TM at all, other than prepping it for somebody else... just me and the UD all weekend.

In the box itself there was a bit of bonus swag included (Thanks Dave!) that I wasn't expecting at all. One of which was the stainless steel direct draw. I wasn't sure if I would want one but I was definitely curious about it. I didn't order one and went with other stems instead, but curiosity got the best of me and I used the stainless one first and haven't tried the others yet.

The SS stem seems like a micro-dosers dream. It's like a little one hitter, with a tiny amount of flower yet full and complete extraction. The amount of vapor coming out of that shocked me at first. Even though I found the stem capacity itself to be on the smaller side for me, I really didnt mind because the hits were so pleasurable it was just fun to load a tiny bit, take a hit, clear, and do it all over again. It's just fun to use!

I haven't tried the others. I haven't even had the chance to fully open the rest of the items in the box, the rest of the stems are still wrapped in shipping paper. I'm really looking forward to trying them out too! I only unwrapped a glass direct draw, definitely seems to be a much higher capacity than the SS, so we'll see how that goes! Plus then I gotta try the NonG and GonG...

So yeah initial impressions this thing is awesome. Any pointers for the other types of stems are much appreciated although I'm sure I can figure it out!

arb

Semi shaved ape
He is, a big baby though! Boxer/AmStaff mix, apparently with a little Weimaraner in there.

Thanks! and we've had him for 6 months now, he's about 9 months old give or take. He's always been pretty anxious, especially when it comes to being left alone, but thats another story lol. The cone was cause he had an itch in between his toes and basically licked it raw...keeping it on has been quite a challenge.

Lol, no alpha, but I can confirm these UD's are sweet!

and thanks! The table we actually had made for us by a local woodworking guy we met at a wine & food fest, he had a booth selling cutting boards. Got to talking he lives 5 minutes from me, he made that table for us, you can see a bit of a sliding barn door in the back we had him make for us also thats stained the same color as the table. Figured it would be a good place to put the UD for a quick pic, but unfortunately no where near an outlet!

Initial impressions of the UD are great! I opened the box on Friday, as soon as I got home and saw it here, had to take a quick pic and post before heading out of town for the weekend. That was a dilemma in itself, I must have turned around back and forth 10 times cause I couldn't decide if I should JUST bring my Tinymight or if I should bring the UD too and start playing with it. Long story short I took it with me and ended up not using the TM at all, other than prepping it for somebody else... just me and the UD all weekend.

In the box itself there was a bit of bonus swag included (Thanks Dave!) that I wasn't expecting at all. One of which was the stainless steel direct draw. I wasn't sure if I would want one but I was definitely curious about it. I didn't order one and went with other stems instead, but curiosity got the best of me and I used the stainless one first and haven't tried the others yet.

The SS stem seems like a micro-dosers dream. It's like a little one hitter, with a tiny amount of flower yet full and complete extraction. The amount of vapor coming out of that shocked me at first. Even though I found the stem capacity itself to be on the smaller side for me, I really didnt mind because the hits were so pleasurable it was just fun to load a tiny bit, take a hit, clear, and do it all over again. It's just fun to use!

I haven't tried the others. I haven't even had the chance to fully open the rest of the items in the box, the rest of the stems are still wrapped in shipping paper. I'm really looking forward to trying them out too! I only unwrapped a glass direct draw, definitely seems to be a much higher capacity than the SS, so we'll see how that goes! Plus then I gotta try the NonG and GonG...

So yeah initial impressions this thing is awesome. Any pointers for the other types of stems are much appreciated although I'm sure I can figure it out!
That is my fave stem with the reg pups also.
Seems to outperform for its size to me to and has great flavor for all metal pathway.
The alpha through nylon and steel really has me questioning the glass is smoother and tastier line of thought.
Could be sheer volume of vapor but that doesn't explain how smooth it is.

Dave is making Mrs.arb something for Xmas........I hope she likes it.
🤔

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Same thing I thought, stainless outperformed my expectations for sure. Flavorful, smooth, and efficient! ! I would definitely recommend getting one for anybody who would be interested. It really does create a large amount of vapor comparative to the load size also.

eideal852

yeah, the "bowl" is so small, I always go grab the glass for a bigger load, but every time i grab the SS i wonder why the fuck i ever DONT. great extraction, HUGE HITS, and with the glass I tend to overload, and get no where near as uniform abv

eideal852,
Reactions: arb

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
yeah, the "bowl" is so small, I always go grab the glass for a bigger load, but every time i grab the SS i wonder why the fuck i ever DONT. great extraction, HUGE HITS, and with the glass I tend to overload, and get no where near as uniform abv

Yeah its weird I typically would prefer a larger "bowl" but in this situation I'm really enjoying the SS stem!

I tried the thick glass direct draw last night, while it was pretty cool and I've never had a vape I was actually able to watch the entire process, I preferred the performance of the SS. The glass holds more but idk! I might try knocking off some voltage for the glass. It doesn't seem to cool as well, but that could be my imagination.

I've been sitting around 11.2-11.5v mostly. Whats the general consensus on what to do when not in use? I've scrolled through the last 50 pages or so lol just catching up on what I could... seems to be anything from left on 24/7 for 7-8 years before kicking the bucket, turning down to low volts for "standby," timer outlets for have it on for 16 hours or so, and smart outlets controlled by cell phone lol.

I was thinking if its in "general use" I would just leave it on somewhere around 10.5-11.5. If I'm probably not going to use it for more than a day or so I'll turn it off. Like last night I woke up at 3 am dying of thirst, went to get a drink of water...saw the little guy in the kitchen warm and ready to go, of course I had to stop and check on him before going back to bed!

Also the screens in the glass stems just kind of sit wherever you want? can be moved up and down to adjust "bowl size?" I got a screen pack with my order and it included some little dowel type things, I assume for removing and replacing screens because they all seem to be different sizes to account for different stems.

Granted it seems like the SS stems, either direct draw or the NonG screens are lodged in there pretty good, cant really see myself taking them out..

Looking forward to going through water with it soon! Speaking of, with the nongs/gongs, is everybody just loading the same way they would for direct draw? Pull the nongs/gongs out and inhale from the water side? then place onto glass, then dog on stem?

BrianTL,
Reactions: arb

eideal852

I am
Yeah its weird I typically would prefer a larger "bowl" but in this situation I'm really enjoying the SS stem!

I tried the thick glass direct draw last night, while it was pretty cool and I've never had a vape I was actually able to watch the entire process, I preferred the performance of the SS. The glass holds more but idk! I might try knocking off some voltage for the glass. It doesn't seem to cool as well, but that could be my imagination.

I've been sitting around 11.2-11.5v mostly. Whats the general consensus on what to do when not in use? I've scrolled through the last 50 pages or so lol just catching up on what I could... seems to be anything from left on 24/7 for 7-8 years before kicking the bucket, turning down to low volts for "standby," timer outlets for have it on for 16 hours or so, and smart outlets controlled by cell phone lol.

I was thinking if its in "general use" I would just leave it on somewhere around 10.5-11.5. If I'm probably not going to use it for more than a day or so I'll turn it off. Like last night I woke up at 3 am dying of thirst, went to get a drink of water...saw the little guy in the kitchen warm and ready to go, of course I had to stop and check on him before going back to bed!

Also the screens in the glass stems just kind of sit wherever you want? can be moved up and down to adjust "bowl size?" I got a screen pack with my order and it included some little dowel type things, I assume for removing and replacing screens because they all seem to be different sizes to account for different stems.

Granted it seems like the SS stems, either direct draw or the NonG screens are lodged in there pretty good, cant really see myself taking them out..

Looking forward to going through water with it soon! Speaking of, with the nongs/gongs, is everybody just loading the same way they would for direct draw? Pull the nongs/gongs out and inhale from the water side? then place onto glass, then dog on stem?
i am: smart outlet, on at 4p, off at 1a, daily.
weekends too, though more often than not, ill go for ONNNE last rip, and itll be like 1:05 :(
i like the smart outlet, because I can "off" it (or disable the timer entirely) if im away and forget.

glass stems are indeed screen where you want em, they migrate pretty freely though, tbh with each over loaded bowl, its pushed deeper and deeper, lol, til its too far for full extraction...

voltage, I actually dont even use the vv pwr supply, just a straight 12v wall wart

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I am

i am: smart outlet, on at 4p, off at 1a, daily.
weekends too, though more often than not, ill go for ONNNE last rip, and itll be like 1:05 :(
i like the smart outlet, because I can "off" it (or disable the timer entirely) if im away and forget.

glass stems are indeed screen where you want em, they migrate pretty freely though, tbh with each over loaded bowl, its pushed deeper and deeper, lol, til its too far for full extraction...

voltage, I actually dont even use the vv pwr supply, just a straight 12v wall wart

I was gonna say, just one shot with the glass DD stem and I thought I noticed the screen already had moved lol so I'm glad I wasn't just missing something. I do like the idea of a smart outlet/adapter type thing, may look into that. Especially just for the ability to turn it off if I forget. Interesting that you dont use a vvps!

Nong on bong put dog on top when hitting.
I leave on user setting 18 hours a day.
😵

So that alpha gets some work!

shame mine is still packaged up out of fear gf finding out haha

You just gotta go for it.

Tell her, "Sorry toots, this dogs meant to run"

shopdognyc

I was gonna say, just one shot with the glass DD stem and I thought I noticed the screen already had moved lol so I'm glad I wasn't just missing something. I do like the idea of a smart outlet/adapter type thing, may look into that. Especially just for the ability to turn it off if I forget. Interesting that you dont use a vvps!

So that alpha gets some work!

You just gotta go for it.

Tell her, "Sorry toots, this dogs meant to run"
You have to understand the volume of stuff that has come in. I can't keep up with it myself. I wait until she sleeps and then slowly pull something out, like trying to not let the plastic wrapper wake the dog and master of the house.

eideal852

Interesting that you dont use a vvps!
yeah, thats what has me so interested in the alphas...
even at full 12v, i can toast but not combust (not that I want to combust, but if I CANT combust, i feel there muyst be some room there still, yeah?:D)
the benefit of the Log for me is for an always ready snapper bongload-speed "session"

the holy grail of vaping for me has always been the quickness: yeahyeahyeah, healthy schmealthy, but if I have to disappear for 15 minutes to get a head change it just won't work. (I'M SKIMMING THE POOL!!!)

Between RBT and (when it hops) my Grasshhopper(io), my main box is checked, but STILL not as quick as an already warm Dog.

In fact, I dont need MORE heat, just MORE heat :hmm:
hahaha. just better heat retention for when I wanna go backtobacktoback(tobacktoba...)

in any case, I guess i DO play with lighter terpier hits, but I get there by air-cooling instead of power reducing!!

arb

Semi shaved ape
even at full 12v, i can toast but not combust (not that I want to combust, but if I CANT combust, i feel there muyst be some room there still, yeah?:D)
the benefit of the Log for me is for an always ready snapper bongload-speed "session"

the holy grail of vaping for me has always been the quickness: yeahyeahyeah, healthy schmealthy, but if I have to disappear for 15 minutes to get a head change it just won't work. (I'M SKIMMING THE POOL!!!)

Between RBT and (when it hops) my Grasshhopper(io), my main box is checked, but STILL not as quick as an already warm Dog.

hahaha. just better heat retention for when I wanna go backtobacktoback(tobacktoba...)

in any case, I guess i DO play with lighter terpier hits, but I get there by air-cooling instead of power reducing!!
You need a alpha.
This I guarantee.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

I think @arb may be right... you have to get an alpha. Or two standard dogs running together... HMM

Yeah my main boxes are all checked with my devices now. Everything else at this point is just a bonus.

I think.

arb

Semi shaved ape
What do you mean shelved? Shelved means putting it back on the shelf, no longer being used.
Indeed.........I shelved it.
Then I used the milaana, volcano,the ssv,the lsv, and the stickybrick.
None of them are as "good" (to me) as the alpha dog.
The shelving lasted less than half a day.......gave the beeswax time to soak in some.
Also ran a couple other logs and that was a comparative joke.
😉

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
When is the next batch of Alpha Dogs Expected to be released?

My wife basically stole my E-Nano and I would like another log vape. Does the alpha work well for micro dosing through an 18mm bubbler?

The NonG stem seems perfect for this after reading some of your comments. Wasn’t sure which dog is best for me... thoughts?

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
When is the next batch of Alpha Dogs Expected to be released?

My wife basically stole my E-Nano and I would like another log vape. Does the alpha work well for micro dosing through an 18mm bubbler?

The NonG stem seems perfect for this after reading some of your comments. Wasn’t sure which dog is best for me... thoughts?

I was hoping to release a few Alphas onto the website at the end of next week but they've all been hijacked by custom orders... so we haven't actually released any of the new Alphas to date other than as customs. I'm hoping I can get a handful on the site by mid-November so people can start their holiday shopping but who knows how that will pan out.

The Alpha is more powerful than the SC3 but it's not best suited for microdosing.. the SC3 with the NonG (and other SS tipped stem options) is by far the best for that. The bowl size of the SC3 is a smidge bigger than the Nano (last I checked anyways) by default but can be adjusted down to smaller size than the Nano default so is really flexible in that regard. The Glass direct draw and GonG stems on the SC3 are 2-6x bigger than the NonG and SS tipped options so flexibility there too for bigger hits.

The Alpha will cost $100+ more than SC3 vapes so that might help you make your decision as well. :cheers:

Top Bottom