Underdog Log Vapes

fropones

well, just talked myself into the black and white ebony sc3+! I plan to sell my thuya burl woodscent. I love it, but the draw resistance is just too much, and I don't really find myself reaching for it anymore.

I'm glad you guys already grabbed the alpha plus and the banksia pod or jt would have cost me at least $100 more :D

masonjars

I'm sure you didn't mean it as a slight but as a response to those that had issues, but how awesome is it that underdog keeps trying to innovate and come up with better versions instead of being complacent with their designs.
Definitely not a slight- sorry if anyone thought it was. This was just the first time I saw something about an Alpha+ core and got me all excited!

The Banksia Pod Alpha. It was just so beautiful.
Right?! I’m really digging the colors on that specific piece

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Damn you guys are fast! Bought my first underdog for my birthday earlier this week, a figured black walnut SC3. Love it so much was going to buy that Figured Tineo SC3+ this morning but sold out 😥. Will more SC3+ get added this month?

Dang! Yeah we'll be adding more pieces including a few SC3+ models in a couple weeks.

If you want to pick one up sooner than that you can DM me and I could probably knock a basic/simple piece out for you next week assuming it's in Tineo or something else I have on hand and ready to work. :cheers:

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Yo guys hurry to finish this month's drop on underdogvapes.com I currently feel like pulling the trigger on that Alpha Plus, but can't without a job haa

@tom battleboar I just went thru the box you sent us and those 5 Alphas and accessories are going to go to great use and will make a huge positive difference in 5 peoples lives before too long. We'll make sure they get into the hands of folks who need them but aren't able to purchase one for themselves. :bowdown::love::rockon:

In appreciation I'm going to make you special Alpha+ and should be able to have it ready in the next week or two.

arb

Semi shaved ape
@tom battleboar I just went thru the box you sent us and those 5 Alphas and accessories are going to go to great use and will make a huge positive difference in 5 peoples lives before too long. We'll make sure they get into the hands of folks who need them but aren't able to purchase one for themselves. :bowdown::love::rockon:

In appreciation I'm going to make you special Alpha+ and should be able to have it ready in the next week or two.
That is Fuckin over the top nice of you @tom battleboar and @underdog.........better knock it off or people will start saying nice shit.
😜

eideal852

O jeez. Best dogs ever.

MikeRotchHertz

Unused Figured Caribbean Rosewood Alpha
Ahh yes, I remember being tempted by that one when I saw it. She's lovely!

arb

Semi shaved ape
001.jpg

Another beautiful box of log thanks Dave.
🤗

Top Bottom