Underdog Log Vapes

CurryLeafTreehugger

MINE, MINE, ALL MINE, BWA HA HA HA HA!!!! (if someone knows how to make a linked image SMALLER for dog's sake, tell me how!!!!)

28532-700x700.jpg

CurryLeafTreehugger

I picked up the figured black walnut alpha. This is my first log vape and I’m so damn excited! Had to talk myself out of a matching SC3+ 😆
Black walnut is among my least favorite woods, but even I was tempted by one or two of the figured bw UDs.

Now that Hawaiian Koa SC3+ ... whoever ends up with that is just lucky I just had to pay the auto insurance for the car I've not driven since July ... LOL!

SquirrelMaster

Wow wow wow, what a refresh! So many burls and figured pieces and lots more, I love it! I like that there's a good variety of wood species, shapes and price ranges to cover all the bases.
Now that Hawaiian Koa SC3+ ... whoever ends up with that is just lucky I just had to pay the auto insurance for the car I've not driven since July ... LOL!
What an absolute beauty! I love Koa and that one has such a nice grain.

I expect pictures from all you new owners once your precious arrives, you can't not show these off :D.

Atomic11

I’ll definitely be posting pictures of my wenge! So excited for my first dog- hoping its the first vape that completes me. I have a feeling it will, I’ve spent a year narrowing down what I wanted for a desktop and the alpha checked every box!

congratulations to all the other new owners as well!

I was wondering what some of fc folks favorite choice of glass is for the alphadog? Planning on using my big 18inch beaker and the FC-Mod glass on dhgate (if you are guys are familiar)

Thanks guys! excitement is in the air here :)

arb

Semi shaved ape
I’ll definitely be posting pictures of my wenge! So excited for my first dog- hoping its the first vape that completes me. I have a feeling it will, I’ve spent a year narrowing down what I wanted for a desktop and the alpha checked every box!

congratulations to all the other new owners as well!

I was wondering what some of fc folks favorite choice of glass is for the alphadog? Planning on using my big 18inch beaker and the FC-Mod glass on dhgate (if you are guys are familiar)

Thanks guys! excitement is in the air here :)
I like a larger beaker for kicking back on the couch.
Mrs.arb likes a small single perc bent neck piece.
I also like it dry with a few different pieces it seems to pair well with most so far.
Let us know which one you like best.

Ripstar

Time for the naming ceremonies:

I HEREBY DUB THEE ....

ATMA!

View attachment 6339

And AGNI!

View attachment 6342

Welcome, ye Underdogs, in the glory of thy beauty and thy might!

(C'mon, now, there are worse ways to let off steam, here in the time of Covid)
I gotta say, I love how Dave turns these logs. The turns from the lathe and the true personality of each piece of wood is so awesome. It's as if you see how the trees' life was. Again, amazing pick-up buddy!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Just got an SC3+ a few weeks ago and saw a gorgeous Alpha today and pulled the trigger. Feeling like it may be silly. Does it make sense to have an Alpha and an SC3+. I did it thinking it would hit a lot harder, if it does I'm happy. Does anyone else have both? Can you please give me your thoughts? Thanks much!

vaporculture

Just pulled the trigger on an SC3+ to compliment my Cloud Evo. Think I made the right call? The goal was something just as efficient and cloudy as the evo but with smaller loads
:tup: Not only do I think you made the right call, if you got that hourglass walnut SC3+ you are going to be super stoked when you have it in hand, before it has even had a chance to work it's :evil: magic on you.
Just got an SC3+ a few weeks ago and saw a gorgeous Alpha today and pulled the trigger. Feeling like it may be silly. Does it make sense to have an Alpha and an SC3+. I did it thinking it would hit a lot harder, if it does I'm happy. Does anyone else have both? Can you please give me your thoughts? Thanks much!
Alpha has a much bigger bowl and a bigger heater -- while the SC3+ is a monster that delivers monster rips, the Alpha is a huge, godzilla-like monster that'll tear your freakin head off. :rockon:

arb

Semi shaved ape
You made a good call........now you have one and a backup.
😜

Top Bottom