Underdog Log Vapes

arb

Semi shaved ape
@arb - I guess I don't feel worse after actually DOING it, its like eating atm - I just don't feel like doing it to start with.

Not that it matters. The medical folks obviously don't want me doing it at all ever anyway.

Thx.
I don't eat when ill either........zero appetite and nauseous at the thought of food.
Fortunately I very rarely fall ill.
I hope your issues resolve quickly and you find some relief!

CurryLeafTreehugger

So I don't have a scale that goes low enough to measure the tiny amounts of herb I use by weight - has anybody else ever measured a typical load for you by volume? I did it by filling the stem the normal way then dumping it in to a 1/4 tsp measure until it was full. Without packing. And it wasn't actually QUITE full but I figure that's close enough.

CurryLeafTreehugger,
Reactions: arb

Atomic11

What are the best stem options for the underdog? Kinda confused by the selection. thanks guys!

Atomic11,

Ripstar

What are the best stem options for the underdog? Kinda confused by the selection. thanks guys!
All of them! ha. I love my SS and Nong's for J-hooks or water pieces. You can't go wrong with the glass either though! Obviously, I tough time deciding... 😂

Ripstar,

Atomic11

All of them! ha. I love my SS and Nong's for J-hooks or water pieces. You can't go wrong with the glass either though! Obviously, I tough time deciding... 😂
lol im sure they are all great, im just unsure of what a Nong is, I basically want a 14mm wpa, a direct glass stem (cuz im not sure about nylon) and whatever people would recommend for a full experience. my first dog.

Atomic11,

Ripstar

lol im sure they are all great, im just unsure of what a Nong is, I basically want a 14mm wpa, a direct glass stem (cuz im not sure about nylon) and whatever people would recommend for a full experience. my first dog.
Nong is a nylon wpa adapter with a steel stem insert. You can even rip them without a water piece. I would go with the 14mm nong, heady glass and the SS. The SS direct draw is really something...

Ripstar

crap, that was hard to decide. That spalted was tough to pass up but went with the Puerto Rico Coffee Tree! @underdog @underdogette once again, amazing work! Now a proud alpha owner.

japan yes GIF

Top Bottom