• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Twax flowerpot versus Sublimator

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
If you have used both of thsee units, how do they compare? I am leaning towards the twax right now if only for the aesthetics. Are there any other desktops that are designed to be used as an "enail" and herbal vaporizer? Sorry if this has been asked before, I hadn't seen a thred about it yet, or I missed it.

Happy vaping!

Glow

Doktor Dub

Hi, never heard about the Twax Flowerpot before. Thanks for the Info.

Other Herb / e-nail Vapes would be the new Herborizer TI and the Errlectric Herbnail which looks very much like the Twax. The Evo also does Oils with kind of a Nail but it s a different Concept...

Oogendoogan

Well the fact that the sublimator doesn't really vape your herb it sublimates it puts it above the t wax IMO. Vaping and sublimating basically mean the same thing,but do some research man, it's really interesting what the sub does to your material. There is a reason it costs as much as it does. The bio gasification process that the sublimator puts your material through gets you way higher because it breaks the molecules down into smaller particles, so small that you don't even have to inhale to get stoned, your blood vessels in your mouth will absorb the vapor.

The sublimator really is on the next level. The flowerpot looks cool but it is probably just a good convection vape with the enail on top, not gonna have the thermal equalibrium that the sublimator head and atomizer create. You should check out the errlectric herb nail if your interested in the flowerpot. W9 tech also has a dey herb desktop in the works that will double as an enail. It kinda looks like a similar premise as well. If you aren't worried about the budget I would say there isn't much of a debate.. go sublimator.

Hope some of this helped out.
Cheers man :peace:

Lookatmeglow

Thank you @Doktor Dub and @Oogendoogan both! I will definitely start looking into the others you suggested.

I am already following the w9tech desktop for a multitude of reasons. The twax flowerpot I liked because it is exactly an enail and convection flower unit. It can be used for one or the other or both. The sub is outside my current budget, but if I see one on sale I will be considered it.

Would either of you know if the verdamper works with concentrates or is it strictly herbal?

Oogendoogan

Thank you @Doktor Dub and @Oogendoogan both! I will definitely start looking into the others you suggested.

I am already following the w9tech desktop for a multitude of reasons. The twax flowerpot I liked because it is exactly an enail and convection flower unit. It can be used for one or the other or both. The sub is outside my current budget, but if I see one on sale I will be considered it.

Would either of you know if the verdamper works with concentrates or is it strictly herbal?
The verdamper I used in Amsterdam was great for hash, like amazing but idk how good it would be for shatter or wax, etc. basically that thing consists of a chamber that is like a huge glass joint that has a large screen that holds the herb, kinda like loading a volcano, if the volcano bowl was glass haha. The heating element is a giant glass rod with a handle, it's heavy and damn hot, I didn't know what it was, picked it up on accident and not from the handle, burned the shit out of myself and broke one of the verdamper bowls.

The dude who was budtending at the coffee shop wasn't very happy but when I said I would buy 5 grams of the top shelf white fire he let me off the 50 euros that the adapter I broke cost. Once I knew it was a vape I loaded the chamber, covering the screen with flower and these guys from Italy bought a ton of hash that we put on top. It was legit morrocan hash and it lasted forever lol. There were like 6 people hitting it for 30 minutes. So awesome and it hit so hard! But no enail adapter that i saw... and honestly it's very impractical unless your in that coffee shop setting. Bobba coffee shop has like 9 of them, one for each table. I suggest any stoner try to make it at some point ;)

Cheers man :peace:

Lookatmeglow

Already have a buddy who wants to go to Amsterdam. Just need to find a date that works for us both and we are definitely going to be trying one. I was thinking maybe one day getting one, but that's all novelty and no practical reason. Just one to add to the collection really.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted

Never used the flower pot or the sub.
But the errlectric is a beast.
The way the air ports are twisted makes for self stirring add a dab on top good to go.
Add American made ul listed you can get a quartz banger upgrade.
Good luck

Oogendoogan

Never used the flower pot or the sub.
But the errlectric is a beast.
The way the air ports are twisted makes for self stirring add a dab on top good to go.
Add American made ul listed you can get a quartz banger upgrade.
Good luck
I may be getting an errlectric controller with a ti nail, I am thinking of upgrading it to the herb nail.. sounds pretty awesome. I get to use a sublimator but don't have one at home. Something like that would really be a good unit considering I NEED an enail anyways.. i don't really hear about it much but whenever I do the review is amazing.

Forsure gotta look into it :)

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
I looked at this before, and went with the Errlectric........no stirring needed, and man does it deliver! I do think you will really like this vape.

Baron23

here is a reason it costs as much as it does. The bio gasification process that the sublimator puts your material through gets you way higher because it breaks the molecules down into smaller particles,

Huh? I don't want these biological molecules, such as delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, broken up. The beneficial characteristics are dependent on the entire molecular form and content AFAIK. Same with terpenes or CBD. Yeah, decarbing is breaking the molecule down a bit by removing a carboxyl group from the THCA form, but anything that gets hot will do this just fine.

Was your post based on some info from Sublimator folks? Do you have a link?

I'm not saying its not a good device...I have no idea, never used one. But I wouldn't purchase on for the purpose of ensuring my canabinoids were broken down to sub-molecular components.

Just pulled the trigger on the complete Flowerpot system. Ive been eyeing that thing for a while and finally just decided to take the plunge.
Hey Poop - looking forward to some feedback on it when you get around to it. I love New Vape in general and really like the few conversations I have had with Edwyn who owns them.

The Vape Critic seemed to really like the Flower Pot but I would love to here from a board member what they think of it.

The Herborizer Ti is very interesting looking also.

Oogendoogan

Huh? I don't want these biological molecules, such as delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, broken up. The beneficial characteristics are dependent on the entire molecular form and content AFAIK. Same with terpenes or CBD. Yeah, decarbing is breaking the molecule down a bit by removing a carboxyl group from the THCA form, but anything that gets hot will do this just fine.

Was your post based on some info from Sublimator folks? Do you have a link?

I'm not saying its not a good device...I have no idea, never used one. But I wouldn't purchase on for the purpose of ensuring my canabinoids were broken down to sub-molecular components.
I'm not a scientist and I do not have a link to the article I read so do please don't be to harsh if I'm wrong with some of this lol. The article did not say that it breaks your cannabanoids down into smaller molecules, it said that it breaks the vapor down into smaller particles. I shouldn't have used the word molecules there, I was probably a little stoned haha. that doesn't make sense at all. Replace that with particles.

Look up bio gasification. That's the process the sublimator puts your material through. Like when your using the sub you have to leave the heater head on the atomizer so it creates a thermal equilibrium so it can execute the bio gasification process correctly. If you like leave the atomizer head off for too long and take a hit you won't get the best results, like you gotta always wait a couple seconds with the sub so it creates the equalibrium and you can get a perfect hit.

I mean it's not a pain, just like if you take the head off for 5 seconds to load it, wait like literally one second when you put the head back on before you draw. If you wait more like 30 seconds with the head off wait like 3-5 before drawing. Anyways sorry about that man I totally delivered the wrong info by using the wrong word. The sublimator breaks the particles in vapor down into smaller particles than any other vape, making them absorb into your blood a lot faster. The sublimator can actually get you high without inhaling because the particles are so small they will be absorbed by the blood vessels in your mouth.

I will try to find a link to that article for you. I know it's posted in the supreme thread, because I personally think that when you use the supreme with the tube in, you are creating a thermal equilibrium and getting some bio gasification. I think that's the reason it's vapor signature is so similar to the sublimators.

Sorry to confuse you, I will try to find that link and shoot you a pm, it's a very interesting article.

Peace :peace:

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
using the sub you have to leave the heater head on the atomizer so it creates a thermal equilibrium so it can execute the bio gasification process correctly

This sounds like conduction to me?

The sublimator breaks the particles in vapor down into smaller particles than any other vape, making them absorb into your blood a lot faster. The sublimator can actually get you high without inhaling because the particles are so small they will be absorbed by the blood vessels in your mouth.

Where are you reading this?

Oogendoogan

This sounds like conduction to me?

Where are you reading this?
Please look it up lol, I'm trying to find it in the suprme v3 thread now.

Edit: here you go-
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/sublimator-molecular-gasification-of-cannabis/

I am not a scientist and I do not really care that much about any of this, just thought it was interesting and I think it explains why the sublimator works so well; obviously I could be wrong.. I just know in comparison to the errlectric herb nail, Which is amazing.. or the herborizer(haven't tried the ti) or even the verdamper, which are all similar premises, the sublimator is a superior device with superior vapor. Whether or not this article is accurately explaining why I have no clue.. but since I don't know how or why the sub is better and I have no other info I will go with it?
Hope you find it interesting.
Peace

Last edited:
Oogendoogan,
Reactions: biohacker

Baron23

Please look it up lol, I'm trying to find it in the suprme v3 thread now.

Edit: here you go-
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/sublimator-molecular-gasification-of-cannabis/

I am not a scientist and I do not really care that much about any of this, just thought it was interesting and I think it explains why the sublimator works so well; obviously I could be wrong.. I just know in comparison to the errlectric herb nail, Which is amazing.. or the herborizer(haven't tried the ti) or even the verdamper, which are all similar premises, the sublimator is a superior device with superior vapor. Whether or not this article is accurately explaining why I have no clue.. but since I don't know how or why the sub is better and I have no other info I will go with it?
Hope you find it interesting.
Peace
hehehe....yeah, we won't jump you personally on this and sorry if it appeared that we (I) did. LOL

I know you were just sharing info you had read.

But I looked over that link and I'm not buying it. To me, pure marketing BS.

bio-molecular gasification process = vaping

All vaping is, in fact, is the gassification of biological molecules out of a plant matrix so we can ingest them.

As far as the vapor particles being smaller.....smaller than what? It goes through a bong first for heaven's sake. I'm sure that the Sub is wonderful and that many people appreciate it but this is just marketing hype to me. Also, I note that I don't see a date in this articles by-line so it could also be a few years old in our favorite rapidly evolving industry.

Oogendoogan

hehehe....yeah, we won't jump you personally on this and sorry if it appeared that we (I) did. LOL

I know you were just sharing info you had read.

But I looked over that link and I'm not buying it. To me, pure marketing BS.

bio-molecular gasification process = vaping

All vaping is, in fact, is the gassification of biological molecules out of a plant matrix so we can ingest them.

As far as the vapor particles being smaller.....smaller than what? It goes through a bong first for heaven's sake. I'm sure that the Sub is wonderful and that many people appreciate it but this is just marketing hype to me. Also, I note that I don't see a date in this articles by-line so it could also be a few years old in our favorite rapidly evolving industry.
Yeah I don't know.. I wish someone would be able to explain to me why the sublimator and the supremev3 seem to have a heavy signature that gets me "higher" I mean the sub is pretty crazy in the fact that you can literally put a sprinkle of bud in and get huge clouds that are like almost like taking dabs.

I could see that being marketing hype, there is so much of that shit now a days, but at the same time.. the sublimator does work better than other vapes, at least in terms of vapor quality and how high it gets you off the amount you put in. I would love it if a legitimate source would have something to say about why this is the case.

Thanks for being polite and chill in giving your honest opinion as always man. I appreciate you and everyone else on this forum who is willing to have legitimate conversation and exchange ideas without getting mad or acting superior about it.

Hope your having a nice day.
Peace :peace:

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
Yeah I don't know.. I wish someone would be able to explain to me why the sublimator and the supremev3 seem to have a heavy signature that gets me "higher" I mean the sub is pretty crazy in the fact that you can literally put a sprinkle of bud in and get huge clouds that are like almost like taking dabs.

HEAT.

Those vapes have more surface and have more heat!

Bat Norman

Thought this was interesting.

vFryWjlm.png

So like @jojo monkey said heat, fast heat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporization

Last edited:

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Could the Sublimator be perhaps creating a high pressure nozzle for the vapor to pass through? Because similar to a fogging mister, it would cut the vapor droplets down to a much smaller micron.

This has the effect of evenly coating a surface area rather than sporadically saturating or missing entirely, some part of the surface area being coated.

Would that make you any higher or do anything other than create a finer vapor to inhale? I have no idea.

Sounds like a fancy gimmick of course, however it might do something special to your physiology that you have to experience to understand. Interesting idea, if the price was better imo.

Certainly though.... the term bio molecular gasification really comes across as nothing more than an exotic synonym for vaporization... Which doesn't help lend credibility to the company.

Oogendoogan

Could the Sublimator be perhaps creating a high pressure nozzle for the vapor to pass through? Because similar to a fogging mister, it would cut the vapor droplets down to a much smaller micron.

This has the effect of evenly coating a surface area rather than sporadically saturating or missing entirely, some part of the surface area being coated.

Would that make you any higher or do anything other than create a finer vapor to inhale? I have no idea.

Sounds like a fancy gimmick of course, however it might do something special to your physiology that you have to experience to understand. Interesting idea, if the price was better imo.

Certainly though.... the term bio molecular gasification really comes across as nothing more than an exotic synonym for vaporization... Which doesn't help lend credibility to the company.
Well I haven't ever seen sublimator use that term themselves. That study could very well be something they were behind but that term didn't come from sublimator. I think the price is high because it's a specialty item, made in Canada.. and it's like really a specialty, metal item. Look at the omnivap. Barely any titanium but since George has to machine it and do it in amercia the price is not anywhere close to a sublimator obviously but it's a lot less metal and a lot less complicated too and it's still pretty high for what it is.. I have seen xlr kits on sale for $599 and while that's high.. for the experience and for the item you get, it's pretty standard considering there are other very expensive vapes out there. I think $499 would be a much better price point. That way people could look at it and think like you get the system and the base so it's a pretty fair deal, Still high but low enough to make more sales. Honestly I understand where a lot of you who haven't tried the sub are coming from. I use one like once a month at least and it's really something that I consider to be a next level device. I won't even try to convince anyone but all I can say is any vaporist who wants to experience the ultimate effect from vaping weed, or concentrates; needs to try the sublimator.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist

VapeCritic review

there's also one from Marijuana Man with the inventor, just search for sublimator vaporizer reviews.

looney2nz,

Oogendoogan

VapeCritic review

there's also one from Marijuana Man with the inventor, just search for sublimator vaporizer reviews.
Vape critics review is kinda shitty.. well idk he even said in a recent video labeled "the state of vape" that he doesn't want his money back and that he thinks the sub is on another level as far as vapor quality goes.

Oogendoogan,

biohacker

Vape critics review is kinda shitty.. well idk he even said in a recent video labeled "the state of vape" that he doesn't want his money back and that he thinks the sub is on another level as far as vapor quality goes.

There is a NEW review on its way soon....he upped his review to 95/100 and is now considered a "top tier vape" which it should be!

I'm with you 1000000% @Oogendoogan as the Sublimator and Supreme 3 are in completely different categories compared to any other vapes IMO. My top 2 favourite vapes of all time....they are indeed FLOWER DABBERS!

Sublimator uses the term biogassification and all this stuff has been beaten to death on this forum...in the Sub thread (holy did Enrico get alot of flack!) and even in specific threads about "sublimating" IIRC. Whatever it is, I personally don't care....but the vapour from the Sub and Sup3 is definitely different than any other vape i've ever used. It's the smoothest vapour i've ever experienced....and yes, medicates to another level. And yes, PRESSURE it involved. What other vape can produce such incredible red oil? That you can dab in the same vape! lol

Sublimators are innovative devices for the members of the health conscious community to go ‘Beyond Vaporisation’. Patented as bimolecular gasification consisting of a three-part system utilizing Thermal Injection, Radiation and Induction; differing from your standard vaporizer which is only a one-part process. The inhalation process produces a vacuum pressure within the device, which then is combined with the thermal energy and atomization to produce a dense gas from your organic compound. The resulting finer gas particles are more easily absorbed by your body as the particles have a perfect atomic size. Delivering the strongest full spectrum, full flavor hit possible is a Sublimator hallmark. Once thermal equilibrium is reached between the heating device and atomizer, your Sublimator is ready for perfect gasification of your organic compound each time the atomizer is re- loaded. This is also made possible by the pre-programmed Monkey Controller that has been designed to maximize the entourage effect. Sublimators are also the only device on the market that can be used with an organic compound and concentrate simultaneously and even collect the purest solventless extracts possible as a by-product of their use. These pure extracts can then be sublimated or vaped again or used to make other therapeutic derivatives.

The manufacturer explains the Sumblimaor as conducting ‘biolmolecular gasification’ through a three part system: thermal injection, radiation and induction. When the user takes a draw from the water pipe, vacuum pressure is produced. Combining this vacuum pressure with thermal energy and atomization produces dense essential oil- gas. So basically, this three part system actually converts the essential oils in your herbs directly into a gas.

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

There is a NEW review on its way soon....he upped his review to 95/100 and is now considered a "top tier vape" which it should be!

I'm with you 1000000% @Oogendoogan as the Sublimator and Supreme 3 are in completely different categories compared to any other vapes IMO. My top 2 favourite vapes of all time....they are indeed FLOWER DABBERS!

Sublimator uses the term biogassification and all this stuff has been beaten to death on this forum...in the Sub thread (holy did Enrico get alot of flack!) and even in specific threads about "sublimating" IIRC. Whatever it is, I personally don't care....but the vapour from the Sub and Sup3 is definitely different than any other vape i've ever used. It's the smoothest vapour i've ever experienced....and yes, medicates to another level. And yes, PRESSURE it involved. What other vape can produce such incredible red oil? That you can dab in the same vape! lol

Sublimators are innovative devices for the members of the health conscious community to go ‘Beyond Vaporisation’. Patented as bimolecular gasification consisting of a three-part system utilizing Thermal Injection, Radiation and Induction; differing from your standard vaporizer which is only a one-part process. The inhalation process produces a vacuum pressure within the device, which then is combined with the thermal energy and atomization to produce a dense gas from your organic compound. The resulting finer gas particles are more easily absorbed by your body as the particles have a perfect atomic size. Delivering the strongest full spectrum, full flavor hit possible is a Sublimator hallmark. Once thermal equilibrium is reached between the heating device and atomizer, your Sublimator is ready for perfect gasification of your organic compound each time the atomizer is re- loaded. This is also made possible by the pre-programmed Monkey Controller that has been designed to maximize the entourage effect. Sublimators are also the only device on the market that can be used with an organic compound and concentrate simultaneously and even collect the purest solventless extracts possible as a by-product of their use. These pure extracts can then be sublimated or vaped again or used to make other therapeutic derivatives.

The manufacturer explains the Sumblimaor as conducting ‘biolmolecular gasification’ through a three part system: thermal injection, radiation and induction. When the user takes a draw from the water pipe, vacuum pressure is produced. Combining this vacuum pressure with thermal energy and atomization produces dense essential oil- gas. So basically, this three part system actually converts the essential oils in your herbs directly into a gas.
Right on @biohacker :) thanks for the explanation, I understand where people are coming from. I wasn't really on FC back when these things would have been discussed in length, like around when the sub was first growing and becoming available. I can see where you guys are coming from and I can see the "snake oil" type of story that bio gasification story could totally be lol.

I do 100 percent agree with everything you said about the sub and the supreme. I think the sub does what the supreme does, a little more efficiently and also for oil and hash where the supreme is mostly for dry herb. The downside of the sub is the heatup time but for what that vape is the 25 min heat up is totally worth it IMO. I think the new monkey controllers are heating up in like under 10? Not sure there but that would be awesome.

So maybe the sub and supreme don't break your vapor down into smaller particles ;) but they do seem to work better than other vapes. Why is this? I have an errlectric concentration station and while I don't own a dry herb nail ATM, my buddy does and I was borrowing it until the other day . It's a similar premise as the sub, but it's a pretty much pure convection experience and while it's awesome, very strong, and I will probably be buying one soon, it's no sub or supreme v3. You don't get that "dabbing your flowers" feeling.

Others on here have said the reason theses vapes work better is because of surface area and heat and the concentration of that heat. While this in some ways makes a ton of sense to me, in others it doesn't at all. I mean look at the volcano. That vape has TON of surface area. And a TON of heat. It's basically a heatgun lol. So if it simply comes down to heat and surface area, the volcano should have a stronger vapor signature than the sub or supreme but anyone who has tried both will know that the volcano is aweome.. but again more of a pure convection experience that's great, but doesn't provide you with the "dabbing your flowers" feeling.

All of this is just interesting to me. I'm pretty sure the OP here went with a twax flower pot and I hope that works out! If it's anything like the errlectric herb nail you have yourself a great vape on the way :)

Cheers and happy vaping guys.
Hope everyone is having a great day.
:peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

Top Bottom