Top "Microdoser"

GoldenBud

TM/TP80/Mi3 for ~0.05gr (basket screen, upside down, no tamping)
UD/WS/HI for ~0.01-0.02gr

GoldenBud,

simba

@weedanwine
I find the Vapor Genie pretty great for microdosing, especially if you use a basket screen in there instead of the stock screen it comes with. Also the Impcognito and 510 vapes in general are pretty good in this scenario.

simba,

DryBonesufo

it may sound crazy, but having the FW, P80, solo 2, ghost, haze pro, TM, Airvape legacy pro…. The OG solo set to the highest temp, put in about 0.01-.01 in the stems seriously clouds. Kind of of wait for the heat up time but worth it if you’re trying to conserve

howie105

Commenting as a small dose user of the Flip Brick, OG E-Nano and an ELEV8R injector vape.

Flip Brick in my case, has the most variables to control, so it is hardest to produce repeatable small dose (.05 g) acceptable results. Heat-wise, it's capable of fast high temperature hits once one gets a handle on the torch and how fast the vape can roast a small load. The vape sets in a larger load slot for me.

OG E-Nano, analog control provides easier heat regulation, with the load held in an adjustable screen stem; it is easier to position in reference to the heater outlet and allows for easy consistent load packing for small loads. Temperature-wise, it uses a ceramic rod heater which is capable of producing predictable results. The E-Nano is a nice small load device, and it filled the top tier of small load vapes for me for years.

The PID-driven ELEV8R, while not your choice, is IMO, the superior small dose vape. The PID provides reasonable temperature reference points and as importantly, it shows actual heater activity, which is a major variable one needs to account for in high temperature small doses. The load size used in the example photo holds .07 g to .03 g with reliable results.

Good Luck and enjoy whatever vape you select.

Last edited:

Texus

I very much like my Nano XL. But think that the SC3 Underdog is the true microdoser with the nice small diameter metal stem. And their ACXL is a nice intermediate step between it and Nano XL. Woodscents has a bit of a rep for needing more inhale effort, which I don't find in the ACXL that can also use Dynavap stems.

But have not tried Woodscents or OG Nano personally.

And if a complemtary pair interests you, a Vapman gets great flavor and lighter hits and am Anvil is the only portable I'd consider a true heavy hitter

Texus,
Reactions: GoldenBud

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Lots of different opinions, but nothing I have tried holds a candle to my woodscents for microdosing. I was just using it (I had been on a pretty long honeymoon with some other vapes) and remarking to myself that it produced amazing clouds from such a tiny amount of bud.

I think from an efficiency standpoint the dynavap is right there too--especially if you're using the half-bowl ccd position.

gordontreeman,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Lots of different opinions, but nothing I have tried holds a candle to my woodscents for microdosing. I was just using it (I had been on a pretty long honeymoon with some other vapes) and remarking to myself that it produced amazing clouds from such a tiny amount of bud.
I have only used the WS few times, but I think it's the same quality vapor as the Tubo/Tetra. very clean pure taste. smaller bowl, more restricted, but very pure like the Tetra. a bit tastier than the UD. UD is more wide open and it's also very close to the WS

GoldenBud,

Momor

yes im looking for a one and done type of hit
The Anvil is specifically designed for this purpose and does its job really well IMO.
I think TM/TM2 is very close if not on par with the Anvil for this but is more versatile.

Momor,
Reactions: Knewt
Top Bottom