Top "Microdoser"

Texus

Like I say, it can be done. Just gotta be careful. If I am in a microdosing mindset because I've gotta work or something, for myself I want a device I can feel very confident isn't likely to take me too far if I'm not careful. If you are a precise person by nature and disciplined about how much you load and how you heat then it doesn't apply. If not, you've been warned.

Greenleaf88

It's pretty easy to aim ur torch like the dynavap a little higher for lighter hits on a .05 bowl I belive that is a macro dosing size.

Anvil vote here and if u wanna fly get a full bowl rtl.

Oil420FL

Not sure anyone mentioned that the WoodScents uses a DynaVap so it’s a bit of a two-for-1. And if you buy the lite kit from Sneaky Pete it costs half of the price of what I spent on my TinyMight 2.

Last edited:

darkstar72

I think the smallest diameter chamber with a desktop log vape will get you the best micro/mini dosing options. The smallest bowl/chamber is the 5/16" od (8mm) stainless steel straw/roasting tubes and WPAs (check out Underdog's NonG Stem 14mm). These fit inside the Heat Island or Underdog's 3/8" (9.5mm) heater covers and slide right up to the heater. Not sure if these narrow ss tubes fit the Enano but it is easy to buy and cut tubing to size with garage tools. These ss straw/roasting tube's interior diameter is about 1/4" (6.4mm). Here is a picture of a 6mm formed basket screen along and my setup using a hemp paper tip that sits on a 10mm x 9cm glass tube. Had to share; I'm happy with my sanded wine cork.

IMG-4938.jpg
[/IMG]

Finessseee

Logs and Arizer vapes are the best for Microdosing IMO. Not only that, all glass air paths and super simple to clean. As a nightly user, I’ve come to learn that these types of vapes are all I really need.

Phytotherapy

Almost exactly my situation here :)

My starting doses as a medical user have been 0,005g for al long time, then even longer 0,008.
Both dosages work perfectly in the Tinymight. I own two TM1, but the actual TM2 will do even better.

With the TM you can adjust the "chamber" down to an amount, that 0,005g can be evenly spread on the screen and so sitting directly in front of the heater, just 2 slim screens in between. It extracts perfectly fine and absolutely repeatable (very important with such small dosages and that is not self-evident for most vapes!) without a single slip in over 2 years now.

I am using it at home with a bubbler via water-pipe-adaptor, and outside with the standard glass-pipes.
It heats up to temp in 6s with my old batteries, with the new one that came with it in 5s.
Nevertheless the batteries last almost forever, and with 2Amps of charging current and it's micro-USB (TM1) resp. USB-C (TM2) you don't need to ever change them if you do not want to.
I like to "see" my 18650s from time to time in my charger (exact voltages displayed there), so i change them sometimes. This is the only thing that is not perfect on the TM, the battery-cap of the TM1 with it's slot. That changed on the TM2, so i'd recommend to buy the TM2.
It is super-hygienic, no plastics or such things involved, and everything can be cleaned so easily....

I have/had an Arizer V-Tower, Arizer Air, Storz&Bickel Crafty, Mighty, Mighty+ medic, Dynavap (with torch and induction-heater), TM1, and i have certainly tested three times that number of vapes...
The TM is BY FAR the best vape for microdosing yet (and at all, too^^), no matter if we are talking of home-use or outside use.
I can highly recommend the Tinymight-Vape to you, especially for microdosing
Do you maybe mean 0,05g and 0,08g?

And have you tried a log to compare?

Phytotherapy,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Logs are great for microdosing as has already been mentioned. I own the Couchlog and it works great.

However, I'm really surprised (maybe I missed it) but no one has mentioned the Vaponic? This might be the one of the best bang-for-your-buck microdosers (60$) out there and it doesn't even sacrifice taste, efficiency or neutrality of materials.

Super tasty, all glass with a perfect tiny bowl made for microdosing. If you're a torch guy it's a match made in heaven. I liked it so much I hacked it to work with my Wand.

GoldenBud

However, I'm really surprised (maybe I missed it) but no one has mentioned the Vaponic?
it gets dirty too quickly and it hasn't a real WPA for 10mm/14mm/18mm and the screens are weird imho, and fragile too, and the screens can get inside the stem too much.. it's fine for whole nugs.. but not the best microdoser IMHO

it needs some changes but it can be good with normal screens which can be "locked" and a WPA, and also not too narrow "stem" so it will be easier to clean..

GoldenBud,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
it gets dirty too quickly and it hasn't a real WPA for 10mm/14mm/18mm and the screens are weird imho, and fragile too, and the screens can get inside the stem too much.. it's fine for whole nugs.. but not the best microdoser IMHO

it needs some changes but it can be good with normal screens which can be "locked" and a WPA, and also not too narrow "stem" so it will be easier to clean..
OP never mentioned needing WPAs from what I remember, but yeah it's not the best for that? Never looked into WPAs for it as the vapor was already cool. Tiny nugs work great without the need for a screen. The bowl size imposes microdosing regardless, it's so small. It's a viable option and at $60, it's a steal to even try it.

GoldenBud

OP never mentioned needing WPAs from what I remember, but yeah it's not the best for that? Never looked into WPAs for it as the vapor was already cool. Tiny nugs work great without the need for a screen. The bowl size imposes microdosing regardless, it's so small. It's a viable option and at $60, it's a steal to even try it.
for whole nugs i agree. a steal for 60$ for sure.

GoldenBud,

aniceto

I got the e-nano, mighty, Solo, etc... Been chasing the best for efficiency foerever. Nothing matches the MiniVap in that regard. Don't fool yourself, the added conduction helps to get more out of less, stonier and longer sessions.

OriginalFace

Sticky Brick Runt is a little flavour machine.
The glass bubbler stem for it is super cheap too.

OriginalFace,

Finessseee

UFO induction heater and dyna on half load. Perfect microdoser 👍
I’m considering that or the Wand.. tough call lol. I like the smaller form factor of the UFO, but no replaceable batteries is a dicey buy for me..

Finessseee,

newola

I’m considering that or the Wand.. tough call lol. I like the smaller form factor of the UFO, but no replaceable batteries is a dicey buy for me..
I only have experience with the UFO. Charges fast and lasts a fair few hits. Form factor wise, it's very unassuming.

Finessseee

I only have experience with the UFO. Charges fast and lasts a fair few hits. Form factor wise, it's very unassuming.
POTV sells the Black Shadow which is quite similar smaller form factor. Interested in them in comparison to the Wand!

Finessseee,
Reactions: newola

newola

From the looks of it they are similar, just shape differs. Either way, for my needs the UFO is perfect 👍

OriginalFace

Get the DIY heater kit (it's plug n play, no soldering etc) it runs on 3 x 18650 batterys. Normally about £50 + case of choice +batterys obviously.

OriginalFace,
Reactions: Finessseee
Top Bottom