TinyMight / TM 2

namasteIII

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ud79MUDQA9XfqNnY8

Ud79MUDQA9XfqNnY8

Is there a screen that sits over the heater to protect it from falling herb and such?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I spoke to the creator today. There was no sense that was happening anytime soon. With all the shining initial reviews and the talk we had, I knew enough to feel good about diving in.

I'm going to list this on the site as well, with a link direct to his store. No commission, just want to help. Hopefully can add them to the store one day after he goes through the initial high demand.

Pretty excited!

Well I was going to thank you for the info and think about it more, but fuck it I am in for the guinea pig round apparently! Probably will see more from me in the classifieds soon I guess!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
This is exactly why I was hoping someone who owns both a Timber and a TM could chime in on whether there are any major differences in vapor (quality, production, evenness of roast, etc).

better let the new owners chime in. I don’t have a Timber, and my Tinymight isn’t production spec.

what you need to know, however, is this vape has a lot of calories. So the kid gloves are off, and a lot of possibilities open up in terms of what you can do with microdosing, one-hit extractions, or big loads with low temps.

btw, session mode is how I share it. Just pass and hit, repeat.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Does anyone know if there is a WPA in the works?

My only concerns are uneven heating, and that metal in the glass stem, but that can be removed and not used for say, vape bonging?
I hear a backwards milaana stem works for 18mm. Personally I used my grasshoppers silicone mouthpiece. Haven't actually tried it through water yet as I was too high when I came up with the idea. I'm going to tonight. It's a bit of a stretch but it works. The heating can get uneven at higher temps and with a tighter pack. But it hasn't been been bad enough to be a problem and I won't ever go past temp 8 anyway. The metal in the air path doesn't have a negative impact on anything. It's great at cooling the vapor for a bowl. If you're doing consecutive bowls I found that bowl 3 was where the heat of the vapor started to bother me. But I was sharing with 4 others at the time so it was really getting abused in that situation.

Last edited:

biohacker

The heating can get uneven at higher temps and with a tighter pack. But it hasn't been been bad enough to be a problem and I won't ever go past temp 8 anyway.

So with sub .1g loads and staying under 7-8 shouldn't be an issue with uneven heating while vape bonging? Stirring is a no go for me. I read that the screen has to be squeaky clean to also prevent uneven heating. Could that become a nuisance to maintain and keep clean?

So far it seems like this could be the best portable on the market?

MonkeyTime

Two questions for those that have ordered and/or received their TM's...

When you ordered, did your email receipt say "cancelled" under order status? Order #50 did last night lol.

Does your cooling unit still use the nuts-washers setup? I'm guessing even if he was going to change them, he may not on units already completed, only moving forward. But if so, what's the new design?

Ok, I'll add a third for fun, I saw @khelek41girl posted a pic of using a Mi stem as a WPA, does the cooling unit fit in them? How much variance can it accommodate?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Does anyone know if there is a WPA in the works?

My only concerns are uneven heating, and that metal in the glass stem, but that can be removed and not used for say, vape bonging?
I can make a wpa for it. I’m considering purchasing one for myself. Anyone have a pair of calipers and can give me a id and od measurement on the tube?

biohacker

http://imgur.com/a/N0kt9zG

This is incredible! Especially with that mini basket screen or the little basket pods i've seen used from some other vapes I think?

This may be the vape of all vapes for me! Portability, swappable battery (didn't see any under accessories on their site though), convection and good airflow, micro loads, instant heat up.... I mean common! What could be better??

So other than buying direct from Finland, there is Vgoodiez and another retailer selling them (both present in this thread)?

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
So with sub .1g loads and staying under 7-8 shouldn't be an issue with uneven heating while vape bonging? Stirring is a no go for me. I read that the screen has to be squeaky clean to also prevent uneven heating. Could that become a nuisance to maintain and keep clean?

So far it seems like this could be the best portable on the market?
I haven't really had it long enough to have a super solid stance on all this so take it with a grain of salt. Having a clean screen will help with uneven vaping. I use my crafty brush after every bowl to keep them clean. I just did 2 bowls at 10 one of which I just vaped. It was uneven. The other one I rotated a quarter turn between hits. It was so slightly uneven. Like 2 adjacent shades of brown. So your worst case scenario is to rotate your stem between hits.
Two questions for those that have ordered and/or received their TM's...

When you ordered, did your email receipt say "cancelled" under order status? Order #50 did last night lol.

Does your cooling unit still use the nuts-washers setup? I'm guessing even if he was going to change them, he may not on units already completed, only moving forward. But if so, what's the new design?

Ok, I'll add a third for fun, I saw @khelek41girl posted a pic of using a Mi stem as a WPA, does the cooling unit fit in them? How much variance can it accommodate?
Mine did say cancelled.
http://imgur.com/a/N0kt9zG

This is incredible! Especially with that mini basket screen or the little basket pods i've seen used from some other vapes I think?

This may be the vape of all vapes for me! Portability, swappable battery (didn't see any under accessories on their site though), convection and good airflow, micro loads, instant heat up.... I mean common! What could be better??

So other than buying direct from Finland, there is EZVapes and another retailer selling them (both present in this thread)?

The battery is a sony vtc6 18650. They're 6$

biohacker

@biohacker It is definitely a great device. I cant speak for the other retailers, but I know that the maker is working on building the devices now for the shipment that I will be carrying, so hopefully I will have a delivery date soon for the US customers

Same price as the website I assume?

I haven't really had it long enough to have a super solid stance on all this so take it with a grain of salt. Having a clean screen will help with uneven vaping. I use my crafty brush after every bowl to keep them clean. I just did 2 bowls at 10 one of which I just vaped. It was uneven. The other one I rotated a quarter turn between hits. It was so slightly uneven. Like 2 adjacent shades of brown. So your worst case scenario is to rotate your stem between hits.

How big were the loads? I'm only interested in one hitters, so I assume that a 0.05 would just vape up uniform? Especially if not at max temp?

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Same price as the website I assume?

How big were the loads? I'm only interested in one hitters, so I assume that a 0.05 would just vape up uniform? Especially if not at max temp?
I can try a 0.05 hit through water at 6 for you later

Edit: on my last bowl I found that spinning the stem not only rotates the bowl but it actually stirs it.

Edit 2: @biohacker here's the avb of 2 hits at 6.5 (366°f). I tried to do a similar sized bowl in both the screen and the cooling unit. That didn't quite happen. The bowl with the screen was just laid on there loosely. The cooling unit bowl was somewhat packed. Not much space to move around with airflow. I didn't stir either of them. Just took 2 full lung hits through my bubbler and dumped them.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4EDHmNak9X2LfQb96

Last edited:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@biohacker Yes, they will be the same pricing as what is on the TinyMight website, but with the added comfort of knowing that everything will be shipping from within the US so there will be no worry about customs issues if you are currently in the United States

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Stirring is a no go for me. I read that the screen has to be squeaky clean to also prevent uneven heating. Could that become a nuisance to maintain and keep clean?

It definitely does not have to be sterile clean to give you a good result. As I have written in my earliest reports, stirring might be necessary if you are hunting for 100% efficiency, not if 95% is okay for you. However, I can confirm that hotspots are more likely the tighter the pack. With a loose pack it's not an issue at all for me (esp. when microdosing), I don't like to stir too and I have done so only once with the TM (just to see if it would give me more vapor, which it did not).

Haven't even cleaned the stems / cooling units I'm using, they still work fine. I recommend having a brush at hand after a session, that will prevent things getting messy too soon. The device itself / the tubeholder & mesh screen is still clean, I suppose the cu is getting gunked up slowly. But also not an issue yet.

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
It definitely does not have to be sterile clean to give you a good result. As I have written in my earliest reports, stirring might be necessary if you are hunting for 100% efficiency, not if 95% is okay for you. However, I can confirm that hotspots are more likely the tighter the pack. With a loose pack it's not an issue at all for me (esp. when microdosing), I don't like to stir too and I have done so only once with the TM (just to see if it would give me more vapor, which it did not).

Haven't even cleaned the stems / cooling units I'm using, they still work fine. I recommend having a brush at hand after a session, that will prevent things getting messy too soon. The device itself / the tubeholder & mesh screen is still clean, I suppose the cu is getting gunked up slowly. But also not an issue yet.
The Storz and bickel brush is the perfect stiffness. I use that

Facticity

Since it's Friday and the weekend allows for more... testing... would anyone mind doing a standard sized load at 6/7 with before and after pics of the bud? I'm getting my turn with the TM tomorrow and I'd love to compare results (will post pics of my results as well).

Top Bottom