Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

SquirrelMaster

Shorner

mpaulc

Hey gang. TM woes this morn, and I’m hoping you can help. Symptoms:
1. TM has a rattle.
2. TM won’t turn on, despite full charge.
3. When I plug it in, I get a fast-blinking red light, 1 long buzz followed by 4 shorter buzzes, then no light.
Any ideas? Motor need re-seating? If so, any idea how? I’d really appreciate any help!

Kaptan

Hey gang. TM woes this morn, and I’m hoping you can help. Symptoms:
1. TM has a rattle.
2. TM won’t turn on, despite full charge.
3. When I plug it in, I get a fast-blinking red light, 1 long buzz followed by 4 shorter buzzes, then no light.
Any ideas? Motor need re-seating? If so, any idea how? I’d really appreciate any help!
It sounds like the post which the power button is seated on has failed. Sorry for the bad news, but it looks like a warranty claim.

enrarit

That helmet head bag is 8x4x4" which seems awfully big for a TM. Would something like this get it done or is the whole point to pack a bunch of other stuff with it? I don't have one but it looks good enough size for a TM plus a jyar or a doobtube

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F5CKWBA/
I also carry my Dav IQ2, x4 herb containers, a tube of iso, cleaning tools/scrapers, swabs, spare batt w/ charger, an AVB container and my Ripper grinder.

I also like how I can lock it... Won't keep someone out very long if they really want in there, but it's piece of mind as I have 3 children.

sag

Hello, all you TMers. I have a report on my TM. I purchased my TM in the month of May 2020. I used it at least once a day usually one load a day. I always used the built-in charging system. Never removed the battery, never removed the o-rings, and disassembled the cu once a month or so for an alcohol wipe down. My original battery just gave up on its life. I put in a new battery and the TM works as it did upon arrival. No problems and much good vapor. I think I like this thing. Thanks for spreading the word.
Cheers.

Shorner

DillGaff

Last weekend I was looking for a US based reseller of the TM and found The Vape Life Store

https://www.thevapelifestore.com/co...ers/products/tinymight-portable-420-vaporizer

I emailed TM in Finland and they confirmed that The Vape Life Store is an authorized re-seller of their product.

Later I found a reddit post that appears to be from the store stating that the TM units they received from Finland had updated electronics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/rxobgl
Posted by
u/VapeLife

TheVapeLifeStore.com
17 days ago

Tinymight "new electronics with some improvements"​

renderTimingPixel.png

Vendor
Hey guys just wanted to come on here and give a little update about the Tinymights we just received from Finland. Lainus, said they updated the Tinymight‘s with new versions of the electronics with some improvements and tested them before they shipped us ours. I noticed that the temperature between numbers on the dial was a little bit more dialed in. At the moment we are not able to give discounts on the Tinymight but we will when we get more in the future. We do have accessories for the Tinymight that you can add to your order that are eligible for the current 22% off sale like the Ed’s stem and WPA. We will also be looking to do a giveaway once we get our feet wet here on Reddit. Shipping is free on the Tinymight and shipping is usually 1-3 days in the USA. Any questions feel free to ask

Sweet

Hello all, first post here. I own a tinymight since last year and I recently discovered this forum.

I have one question for all of you. Do you feel there's a different high using different stems or the WPA?

I have all the stems and I feel that the long stem gives the best one, its easy to clean but harder to inhale compared with the extra long cooling stem.

This one has the best airflow as you dont need a CU, but I feel that it gets covered in sticky icky way more compared to the long stem with CU, and its a pain to clean because of how has been designed.

I think all of that plant matter should be into my lungs I guess, or am I wrong? I am only using a basket screen with it

Last edited:
Sweet,
Reactions: BigJr48

SquirrelMaster

Last weekend I was looking for a US based reseller of the TM and found The Vape Life Store

https://www.thevapelifestore.com/co...ers/products/tinymight-portable-420-vaporizer

I emailed TM in Finland and they confirmed that The Vape Life Store is an authorized re-seller of their product.

Later I found a reddit post that appears to be from the store stating that the TM units they received from Finland had updated electronics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/rxobgl
Posted by
u/VapeLife

TheVapeLifeStore.com
17 days ago

Tinymight "new electronics with some improvements"​

renderTimingPixel.png

Vendor
Hey guys just wanted to come on here and give a little update about the Tinymights we just received from Finland. Lainus, said they updated the Tinymight‘s with new versions of the electronics with some improvements and tested them before they shipped us ours. I noticed that the temperature between numbers on the dial was a little bit more dialed in. At the moment we are not able to give discounts on the Tinymight but we will when we get more in the future. We do have accessories for the Tinymight that you can add to your order that are eligible for the current 22% off sale like the Ed’s stem and WPA. We will also be looking to do a giveaway once we get our feet wet here on Reddit. Shipping is free on the Tinymight and shipping is usually 1-3 days in the USA. Any questions feel free to ask
The only USA based retailer we've seen materialize in 2+ years and they call the man behind the Tinymight "Lainus". That's not suspicious at all...

Top Bottom