TinyMight / TM 2

TeaCup

it's definitely possible, though not necessarily that easy!
the extraction is fully thorough, having some darker and lighter bits does not really matter

Thank you for talking me off the ledge. Honestly, I get stupid crazy about it. In all truthfullness, I'm sure I see way more people char a little at high temp full extraction than not, but I tend to stare at that one perfect load more often than not.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you for talking me off the ledge. Honestly, I get stupid crazy about it. In all truthfullness, I'm sure I see way more people char a little at high temp full extraction than not, but I tend to stare at that one perfect load more often than not.

Don't get me wrong it is thrilling to get that perfect even extraction when it happens on occasion, but yeah much more thrilling to just enjoy the experience and the results regardless, just the consistent effectiveness and convenient versatility of this vape... Especially when something is new though, it can be quite difficult not to overthink everything about it as you enjoy it, I know!

minasch

I recently used a basket screen from one of my dreamwood vapes spare kits... It should have been this one. But the diameter makes me wonder a bit. Shouldn't it be at least 14mm for the tinymight?
They look pretty good at a reasonable price. I don't know the diameter tbh. Got my tinymight a week ago. Do the screens fit well?

minasch,

SquirrelMaster

Oh I have no idea, I mean it's not like the bowle really has such specific temperatures anyway, just four settings, and it can change based on how you draw, the extraction... Anyway temp control based off the resistance is still useful to accomplish what I was describing, I think, but I don't know it's all so relative anyway, with pure convection on demand and nonspecific temperature settings, variations in the way people load and draw and use the button, yeah I don't know all I know is this and that being fully regulated make them much easier to use any which way compared to some other pure convection on demand I have experienced?
The way your reply was worded I thought that you thought there was a physical temp sensor probe. Either method works, but I think I prefer temperature control when measured through the resistance of the coil so there isn't another item in the vapor path.

beluga808

They look pretty good at a reasonable price. I don't know the diameter tbh. Got my tinymight a week ago. Do the screens fit well?
I have them placed below the CU or glass screen (depending on what stem I use). I personally think they fit as good as the original ones.

beluga808,
Reactions: ezpz

Lazytechnician

I've broken my long bent cooling stem.. anyone know where I get one in England?.

Thanks
Hey!

You can order them from the French site!

I've ordered a couple of times from there - always arrived in less than a week

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
SO, I brought my Tinymight on its first airplane and vacation and it performed admirably. I do think the high humidity in FL (when is it not humid there?) played a part in reduction of vapor as time went on. I did bring an extra clean short stem and CU but didn’t get a chance to change them when I wanted to (always on the go). It probably needed a change or cleaning but I didn’t get the chance. A buddy whom I shared it with was very impressed but not a regular vaper. It was great though to share it with someone (Covid vaxxed of course as I am). I actually used the spare clean pair last night back home and all is well again in my TM universe.

Also, I placed a TM accessories order including spare heater screens (and the oring pack and… water adapter taking the CU! :D). The spare screen from my new P80 is just a tiny bit too small and tends to fall out, and I don’t want another combustion incident with the screen on the heater coils again like my very first (of two) combustion incidents. I’ve got to say that after almost 19 months that I simply LOVE ( :love: ) my TM - every single time!! :peace:

Seantagon

@Seantagon , with my mod screen(heater) you can easly stirr... just cover the stem with a finger and shake
Are you referring to the mod above with 1/2 CU and 4mm bearings? (looks great btw!) shaking doesn’t do much for me with other vapes as my material is stuck together by that point.

Seantagon,

beluga808

I recently used a basket screen from one of my dreamwood vapes spare kits... It should have been this one. But the diameter makes me wonder a bit. Shouldn't it be at least 14mm for the tinymight?
Just for the record, as I can't edit the post anymore: the screen fits, because the inner diameter of the glass stem is 12mm NOT 14mm.

beluga808,
Reactions: ezpz

TeaCup

A propane torch will soften the frosted glass.

Well I definitely don't have one of those. Is it frosted the whole way through? I only have two frosted glass adapters, and up until just now I had never put my lips on my Tetra one.............was waaaaaaay better than my other one. Was barely frosted and didn't feel all that horrible. Still not crazy about it, but if they're not frosted the whole way through I may be able to sand it down some. So I guess my next question would be, do you have the TM one by chance?

I

TeaCup,

Djsleepy

The heavy user strikes again!!!!!! Well this was done within 2 mos. And a week, I was using as normal this morning........ I got a huge combustion biggest yet and I pulled the stem and looked in and coil was red hot yet I wasn't firing.it nor was it in session as I'm looking in hole my hand gets so hot I had to throw unit on my lap!!!! Button was clicking but not responding had to.unscrew.battery to get it to stop. Contacted TM got labels sending in. Wish me luck! Now pull out TM backup!

Kaptan

So I’ve been reading in the Mighty / Mighty barely + thread recently that many have switched to loading the oven full nug, no grinding method with good results. Maybe others have posted earlier in this thread about it , but I’ve been loading my TM the same with very good results using my RBT stem as WPA. At setting 6, I’m getting many flavorful clouds, then when the vape becomes wispy, break it up on a porcelain dish, reload, and still more dense flavorful tasty clouds. IME, I feel like I’m getting more medicated using less and not having to grind is a +.

Shit Snacks

So I’ve been reading in the Mighty / Mighty barely + thread recently that many have switched to loading the oven full nug, no grinding method with good results. Maybe others have posted earlier in this thread about it , but I’ve been loading my TM the same with very good results using my RBT stem as WPA. At setting 6, I’m getting many flavorful clouds, then when the vape becomes wispy, break it up on a porcelain dish, reload, and still more dense flavorful tasty clouds. IME, I feel like I’m getting more medicated using less and not having to grind is a +.

The multi WPA from TM is perfect for whole nug or chunky vaping with its glass honeycomb screen, I think I posted a whole detailed description of how I do that, or at least I took pictures and intended to lol

Seantagon

I’ll have to try this, very interesting. I saw that in their thread as well, but figured it was working good for them since the Mighty is both convection and conduction heating.

Seantagon,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

I’ll have to try this, very interesting. I saw that in their thread as well, but figured it was working good for them since the Mighty is both convection and conduction heating.

I actually find whole nug vaping to work much better with pure conviction on demand than any session hybrid or conduction style personally, those type of vapes really need a more consistent grind in my experience...

Top Bottom