TinyMight / TM 2

ezpz

There is always a little stir, which is what I do. I am a believer in stirring. I stir most of my vapes. It's not that big a deal and it helps me get as much as I can from my goods.
I am the exact opposite. I never stir. I only use my TM with the 18mm WPA+j hook combo, with a dome screen. My bowl size is about half the CU (so a little bigger than the multi-wpa). I use the suck straw method, and gently wipe the top with my thumb, trying my best not to tamp. Insert it, grip it, and rip it! I take 4-5 long draws on temp 6, and a clean up hit on 9. AVB puck is about half the size of the bowl now. Dark ring top, light brown shell, completely roasted inside, and me a happy camper.
My home vape is an Fw7, which doesn't need stirring also. And of course, I don't stir my vapcaps. So basically, don't expect any links for good stir tools from me. 😁 Happy vaping everyone.

Knightsofcamelot

Hello everyone! Could someone help me with troubleshooting my TM, I left it sitting for a month without a battery in it and now when I fire it up it doesn't extract as well and it seems like when the heater is running and buzzing the frequency of the buzz varies a lot (don't remember this from before)

Knightsofcamelot,

farmerpalmersnt

The buzzing changes are normal when it reaches temp. Are you sure it's not at a different setting or a battery that's not performing anymore?

farmerpalmersnt,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hello everyone! Could someone help me with troubleshooting my TM, I left it sitting for a month without a battery in it and now when I fire it up it doesn't extract as well and it seems like when the heater is running and buzzing the frequency of the buzz varies a lot (don't remember this from before)
The number of buzzes on startup is an indicator of your battery level. For session mode my TMs start at 5 buzzes with a fully charged battery, and I change the batteries at 1 or 2 buzzes depending on the battery. The level of extraction shouldn't really change unless you aren't producing enough heat. If your heat level has gone down you may want to work on your contacts as is described elsewhere in this thread. Leaving the TM in a drawer for a while shouldn't effect any of this tho batteries will lose power over time even if not being actively used.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Can anyone tell me what the highest temperature possible is after contacting the manufacturer to recalibrate? I noticed that focus carta buckets fit nicely in the tinymight and was wondering if it can achieve concentrate temps. Not getting any response from their support. Thanks

I don't know the answer to your question, but I can tell you right now the Carta buckets are not going to work to turn this into a concentrate device... Carta uses conduction and this is pure convection so it's going to be a total waste of power and energy to try to heat a Carta bucket with a TM, I doubt it's even possible without damaging anything.

The number of buzzes on startup is an indicator of your battery level. For session mode my TMs start at 5 buzzes with a fully charged battery, and I change the batteries at 1 or 2 buzzes depending on the battery. The level of extraction shouldn't really change unless you aren't producing enough heat. If your heat level has gone down you may want to work on your contacts as is described elsewhere in this thread. Leaving the TM in a drawer for a while shouldn't effect any of this tho batteries will lose power over time even if not being actively used.

And it's four vibes with a full battery in on demand mode, I think the extra fifth buzz is just signaling you are in session mode ;)

SquirrelMaster

If your flower is good, your draws are long and you battery is charged then you may have a contact issue? I've had mine sit for long periods of time with no degradation to performance, even more recently leaving the battery out to encourage oxidization with no change but maybe your unit needs a clean of the battery lid. A white eraser and/or iso on q-tip is what I was using at first but have not in a while. If you have the right torx screwdriver you may have to open the unit if nothing else works. At the very least I would make sure that bottom screw is nice and tight even if you don't open the unit up.

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
Man I am dying to snag one of these, unfortunately I didn't pull the trigger quickly enough the other day when they were actually IN stock for a few hours on the website.

Jimmer144,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Man I am dying to snag one of these, unfortunately I didn't pull the trigger quickly enough the other day when they were actually IN stock for a few hours on the website.

The main website? They're not hard to get, just order and it should be in your hands within 2 weeks, timing as of late at least...

Fillmore2

:nod:

By the way ... for those who suspect that have a loss of conductivity in their TM:
It is possible to scrape the contacts (board and top plate) only by slightly loosening the screw, in order to be able to move the aluminum plates. then re-tighten (very tight) the screw and try :cool:
Wow ! Thanks for that tip @dzoinp ! My TM needed increasing temps to get the same results & didn't perform the same as when I got it a month ago. During my last battery swap I loosened the T15 bolt until I could slightly wiggle the aluminum plates. I did a couple of wiggles, re-aligned the plates & re-tightened the bolt to get a SIGNIFICANT boost in performance!

Thanks again - much appreciated & a very easy fix!

cleeb

Not true. The carta buckets(both metal and glass) work great in the tinymight with delta8 distillate and hash in session mode. They also work well in my EVO, another convection device.
cleeb said:

Can anyone tell me what the highest temperature possible is after contacting the manufacturer to recalibrate? I noticed that focus carta buckets fit nicely in the tinymight and was wondering if it can achieve concentrate temps. Not getting any response from their support. Thanks

I don't know the answer to your question, but I can tell you right now the Carta buckets are not going to work to turn this into a concentrate device... Carta uses conduction and this is pure convection so it's going to be a total waste of power and energy to try to heat a Carta bucket with a TM, I doubt it's even possible without damaging anything.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Did I mention my tinymight is intruding on my honeymoon with my VRod?!? I needed a break from dabbing and my brother and his family are visiting today so I need extreme micro dosing on the most flexible schedule and that just screams tinymight! Tinymight can still put me on my ass even after burning through a g of live resin in a work week ! It looks really good all oiled up and feels buttery smooth 😍

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It always surprises me when dabbers say that they can still get enough buzz from flower. I would think it would blow your tolerance all to hell.

cybrguy,
Reactions: dimmusp

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
It always surprises me when dabbers say that they can still get enough buzz from flower. I would think it would blow your tolerance all to hell.
I get a different buzz from flower. Whilst concentrate can bugger up my tolerance, it generally affects my tolerance for dabs and not flower. I try to go from one to the other to minimise tolerance build up.
I can never determine which I prefer which is great. I love them both.....

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Wow ! Thanks for that tip @dzoinp ! My TM needed increasing temps to get the same results & didn't perform the same as when I got it a month ago. During my last battery swap I loosened the T15 bolt until I could slightly wiggle the aluminum plates. I did a couple of wiggles, re-aligned the plates & re-tightened the bolt to get a SIGNIFICANT boost in performance!

Thanks again - much appreciated & a very easy fix!
I'm glad it worked for you :rockon:

SquirrelMaster

Did I mention my tinymight is intruding on my honeymoon with my VRod?!? I needed a break from dabbing and my brother and his family are visiting today so I need extreme micro dosing on the most flexible schedule and that just screams tinymight! Tinymight can still put me on my ass even after burning through a g of live resin in a work week ! It looks really good all oiled up and feels buttery smooth 😍
Hell yeah, a Tinymight/VROD combo is a dream team combo!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Keep in mind that THC never actually morphs into something physically "stronger" when concentrated.
Higher THC percentages in concentrates is simply due to the removal of unvaporizable plant material.

80% THC by weight isn't actually 4x more potent than 20% THC. With concentrates you're just not paying for the eventual AVB. Flower vaping itself is a concentrated oil extraction, but you're paying for the "banana peels" so to speak.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have never dabbed. Never been around people doing it and/so never had the opportunity. My lack of experience with it has led to assumptions that discouraged me from seeking it out. Knowing I have an addictive personality I always feared getting on a horse I couldn't dismount. I know they aren't comparable but it is the same fear that preventing me from trying junk when as a younger guy there were folks around me doing it. In that case that fear served me well. This fear more likely just saved me money...

Don't mean to get this thread OT. I am more than happy with the buzz I get from vaping flower. And my TMs at this time do that better and more effectively than any of my other vapes.

BeEazy

I would suggest pushing the cooling unit up and away from the heater and packing less. Move the cooling unit up to the point that you can visibly see the second O-ring from the top of the TM and pack the stem with about 0.05. I can use my TM on 9 and get an even toast with some huge clouds.
Decide to upload some images to help with how I have my TM setup using it at lvl 7-10 with little to no uneven ABV.

How my setup looks with the long stem inside TM.

I scoop the material inside until it about halfway filled with a medium grind, packed loosely.

ABV after a 5-7 native draws - 5 second - temp 8 - no stirring

ABV after 1 bong rip - 10-second draw - temp 9 - no stirring

Milk shot of that sesh 1-rip sesh :cool:

ABV after 3 bong rips - 7-second draw - temp 8 - No stirring

Milk shot of the 2nd or 3rd rip of that sesh.

No need to pack it down. It will pack itself down once you start drawing. Don't mind my dirty stem I packed fresh material in the wrong end and took a few bong rip from it. :doh::rofl:.

Top Bottom