TinyMight / TM 2

Mr.Huxley

Hi there

I've been following you for a while and I hadn't been encouraged to comment yet.

Yesterday my new TinyMight arrived and I have some doubts, I hope you can help me.

It appears that the performance of the TinyMight is correct and I have not had any problems at the moment, except for the intense smell of wood (I imagine it will go away).

My doubts are:

1- Is it normal that the glass tube that acts as a mouthpiece is not fully centered?

2 -And finally, what worries me the most is that the metal part below and the wood are not aligned correctly. I can see the green corners of the motherboard and there is enough room for dirt to get in.

A greeting and thanks to all

Djsleepy

Hi there

I've been following you for a while and I hadn't been encouraged to comment yet.

Yesterday my new TinyMight arrived and I have some doubts, I hope you can help me.

It appears that the performance of the TinyMight is correct and I have not had any problems at the moment, except for the intense smell of wood (I imagine it will go away).

My doubts are:

1- Is it normal that the glass tube that acts as a mouthpiece is not fully centered?

2 -And finally, what worries me the most is that the metal part below and the wood are not aligned correctly. I can see the green corners of the motherboard and there is enough room for dirt to get in.

A greeting and thanks to all
1. Yes
2. That is normal as well there are contact ends on each corner of motherboard that touch metal for good contact

Djsleepy

Thank you very much for your quick response. I was already worried about my unit, since looking at photos of other units I did not appreciate so much gap between the metal part and the wooden part.

I am calmer, now to enjoy, Thanks again!
Once you unscrew tube holder you will see A metal sleeve, if assembled quickly the oring and sleeve may not be perfectly aligned and cause stem to sit uncentered. Also depending on tight that screw to tube holder is can also cause a lean.
Now enjoy your new toy!

Medivapequeen

I recieved my tinymight and loads of accessories including a few extra glasses, cooling units and orings etc as I have a volcano and a mighty and wanted something more portable. It hits like a truck and works great but after trying it out most of the weekend I just can't get along with it I prefer my mighty with the dosing caps so feel like I should have gone for smaller similar device to that.

So im going to sell my tinymight but its practically new its had a few sessions through it but all been thoroughly cleaned. I'm in the UK but know there are rules on when you can post in the buy sell section as I'm a new member. Just unsure where else to list it for sale. Thanks.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I recieved my tinymight and loads of accessories including a few extra glasses, cooling units and orings etc as I have a volcano and a mighty and wanted something more portable. It hits like a truck and works great but after trying it out most of the weekend I just can't get along with it I prefer my mighty with the dosing caps so feel like I should have gone for smaller similar device to that.

So im going to sell my tinymight but its practically new its had a few sessions through it but all been thoroughly cleaned. I'm in the UK but know there are rules on when you can post in the buy sell section as I'm a new member. Just unsure where else to list it for sale. Thanks.
The tinymight has dosing caps but if you prefer the mighty nothing is wrong with that.
You can sell it on /r entexchange on reddit

Medivapequeen

The tinymight has dosing caps but if you prefer the mighty nothing is wrong with that.
You can sell it on /r entexchange on reddit
Yeah I have 5 of the dosing caps but still didn't like it. I know others love it but I think i need something more digital and smaller than the mighty I know there's a crafty+ but fancied something different. Thank you I will go list it there until i have enough comments etc to post on here.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yeah I have 5 of the dosing caps but still didn't like it. I know others love it but I think i need something more digital and smaller than the mighty I know there's a crafty+ but fancied something different. Thank you I will go list it there until i have enough comments etc to post on here.
You can open a thread in the ask fc subforum and people can give you recommendations on a new device

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Thank you for the help i will do :)
I thought there was a thread here on FC for merchandise. Never bought (or sold) anything on it. I understand the TM is not for everyone though it does suit many. How I’ve been loving mine for 15+ months, nearly daily. Mainly natively (of course :) ). Same stem oring too - I’ve yet to change the original one. Still loving the cooling units without the nuts & washers for several weeks now - and I may never go back to using them. Life is good and even better with my TM. :peace:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I thought there was a thread here on FC for merchandise. Never bought (or sold) anything on it.

That is the classifieds, but in order to list something you have to be an active member with a certain number of posts... This is to protect the community, we also have the feedback thread!

Just curious. What don't you like about the Tinymight?

They mentioned in the below thread, that they are not a fan of the analog style or the screens, the variability and seemingly the power?

Medivapequeen

Just curious. What don't you like about the Tinymight?
I guess I've just become to used to session vaping with the mighty. The Tinymight gives me a headache so it's a bit too much for me. Really I'm just looking for something portable but that satisfies like the mighty. Dosing caps a bonus. I tried them with the TM but I wasn't keen. Its a great powerful device but a bit too powerful for my needs.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I guess I've just become to used to session vaping with the mighty. The Tinymight gives me a headache so it's a bit too much for me. Really I'm just looking for something portable but that satisfies like the mighty. Dosing caps a bonus. I tried them with the TM but I wasn't keen. Its a great powerful device but a bit too powerful for my needs.

The closest session conduction vape to my Mighty is the Davinci IQ2.

Medivapequeen

The closest session conduction vape to my Mighty is the Davinci IQ2.
Thank you, I've been told this and a few others but that there are certain issues people experience with the IQ2? If it works great id be happy to get one. My list to look through so far is:

Dotmod Dotleaf
Fury Edge
Davinci IQ2
Rogue
Boundless CFX
Tera

Edit, im still new to vaping. Is the mighty conduction or convection? Or a bit of both as I like how it heats compared to the tinymight.

Shit Snacks

Thank you, I've been told this and a few others but that there are certain issues people experience with the IQ2? If it works great id be happy to get one. My list to look through so far is:

Dotmod Dotleaf
Fury Edge
Davinci IQ2
Rogue
Boundless CFX
Tera

Edit, im still new to vaping. Is the mighty conduction or convection? Or a bit of both as I like how it heats compared to the tinymight.

The mighty is a hybrid, convection, but largely a session conduction unit (slow heat up, and it is constantly cooking the herbs for you, you're inhale just does more too) The TM is pure convection on demand, only really cooking as you are inhaling the hot air through the herbs, no session conduction to create the vapor for you... There's also a difference in the power, on demand pure convection takes more power and has more power so that is part of why it can hit you harder faster, like the mighty is only 35 watts (give or take) and the tinymight is 70 watts!

IQ2 is pretty pure session conduction, simple tech, load the ceramic tube oven and it heats to temp creating the vapor for you that you inhale, but it also has a lot of smart features like the air flow intake dial and the automatic temp control options along with a boost feature, plus are very sleek design!

Fury, Rogue, boundless are more like the mighty style hybrid, I think the dot leaf is a bit more session conduction, but could be a little hybrid as well... So there is convection, conduction, hybrid, as well as session and on demand style heating, aside from heat up time and other variabilities, all so complex!

Edit: did not realize we were in the TM thread, yeah the comparison talk, and suggestions, discussion about other models, should be in your askFC thread btw, I replied to you there as well separately with diff info!

Last edited:

imor jones

Hey Guys,

How is the customer Service of the tinymight in the moment?
Because i would like to send my in.
3 weeks ago i wrote them, that my unit lost Performance Like 6 month ago. I could fix it by cleaning the contacts and supporting the foil assembly. But since then i am always curious about the Performance and i think its weak again.
So i ordered a second one and asked for the possibility to send my first one in.
The second arrived immediatly. But no Response in my request. I wrote them again 1,5 weeks ago. No answer.
So, what is the generell experience about CS in the moment. And also about the case of loosing performance and the willing to send it in for fixing!? Ah yes, my First unit is 12,5 months old.

Would be nice If i could get some Feedback.

Thx

Medivapequeen

The mighty is a hybrid, convection, but largely a session conduction unit (slow heat up, and it is constantly cooking the herbs for you, you're inhale just does more too) The TM is pure convection on demand, only really cooking as you are inhaling the hot air through the herbs, no session conduction to create the vapor for you... There's also a difference in the power, on demand pure convection takes more power and has more power so that is part of why it can hit you harder faster, like the mighty is only 35 watts (give or take) and the tinymight is 70 watts!

IQ2 is pretty pure session conduction, simple tech, load the ceramic tube oven and it heats to temp creating the vapor for you that you inhale, but it also has a lot of smart features like the air flow intake dial and the automatic temp control options along with a boost feature, plus are very sleek design!

Fury, Rogue, boundless are more like the mighty style hybrid, I think the dot leaf is a bit more session conduction, but could be a little hybrid as well... So there is convection, conduction, hybrid, as well as session and on demand style heating, aside from heat up time and other variabilities, all so complex!

Edit: did not realize we were in the TM thread, yeah the comparison talk, and suggestions, discussion about other models, should be in your askFC thread btw, I replied to you there as well separately with diff info!
Thanks for the info ive replied in the other thread. I forgot I was in the TM thread myself apologies
Hey Guys,

3 weeks ago i wrote them, that my unit lost Performance Like 6 month ago. I could fix it by cleaning the contacts and supporting the foil assembly. But since then i am always curious about the Performance and i think its weak again.
So i ordered a second one and asked for the possibility to send my first one in.
The second arrived immediatly. But no Response in my request. I wrote them again 1,5 weeks ago. No answer.
So, what is the generell experience about CS in the moment. And also about the case of loosing performance and the willing to send it in for fixing!? Ah yes, my First unit is 12,5 months old.

Thx
I emailed the info@ last week and got a response in a few days so quite quick. They're usually great with returns etc

Shit Snacks

Hey Guys,

Thx

Yeah I think the consensus is to email them, but keep it as clear concise simple plain English as possible since there is a language barrier in Finnish... Just make the subject like, need return label, and say your performance has degraded you want to send it in since you just bought a backup that already arrived? That may even be too much detail lol keep trying, good luck!

Medivapequeen

Yeah I think the consensus is to email them, but keep it as clear concise simple plain English as possible since there is a language barrier in Finnish... Just make the subject like, need return label, and say your performance has degraded you want to send it in since you just bought a backup that already arrived? That may even be too much detail lol keep trying, good luck!
Yeah I've heard they tend to send out new units and take the old ones in for repair but I might be wrong it's just a few experiences I read about issues with the TM being sorted really quickly.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea I second the recommendedation to keep your English simple and easy to understand. They didn’t always reply to me but they did read and do what I asked in the email

I noticed the messages where I tried to simplify things tended to get a response

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
There's also a difference in the power, on demand pure convection takes more power and has more power so that is part of why it can hit you harder faster, like the mighty is only 35 watts (give or take) and the tinymight is 70 watts!
Are you sure about that 70W figure?

If true then no wonder you guys struggle with your 18A CDR cells and some experience dropping power output throughout the discharge.

Shit Snacks

Are you sure about that 70W figure?

If true then no wonder you guys struggle with your 18A CDR cells and some experience dropping power output throughout the discharge.

Yep! That is why I am really loving the Mollicell P26A and P28A in my TM (and TP80) for those extra amps! Keeps the performance consistent throughout charge

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yep! That is why I am really loving the Mollicell P26A and P28A in my TM (and TP80) for those extra amps! Keeps the performance consistent throughout charge
Next time I buy 18650s I want to get those. I’m still using my original 3 VTC6s from 15+ months ago when I got my Tinymight. I rotate them and charge them externally. Sure they don’t last as long as they used to but they’re still going. I have a couple of new VTC6s I bought a few months ago which I haven’t charged yet. Then I’ll try the Mollicells :tup::peace:

Top Bottom