TinyMight / TM 2

Marlox

@Marlox
Would one of the "tons" of free o-rings fit the 14mm part of the wpa to create a seal? Just a suggestion
Oh, sure it would. That's not the problem. I also could turn me an adaptor that would fit.
But i must admit, i am somewhat complicated in such things... No hit if it doesn't fit :D
And there are not many things out there that bother me more than a wobbling glass-joint...^^

I will ask ROOR or SMILE if they can make me a WPA for the Tinymight, too. Their joints are absolutely perfect, even better than all that laboratory-stuff you can buy. I am pretty sure the TM would perform nicely on a SMILE 500 5mm with InsideCut, Diffusor and Perculator :brow:

I don't like that itsybitsy vaporizer-glass-cooler-thingys out there... That cross-eyed fiddling around directly in front of your nose isn't what i can be happy with for a long time 🥴

Marlox,
Reactions: ezpz

ChooChooCharlie

@Djsleepy -
Last year I used quartz beads in a TiChillum. Cooled well, a bit of overkill cooling actually. First few days they rattled like a "rain stick," then they'd resin glue together

I cleaned three or four times, then gave up on the idea. I'm uncoordinated, and lost a few beads during transfer from iso to water bath, or retrieving them from bath and laying out to dry

Frustrating and annoying for me, but maybe not for others with a better cleaning system

Here's a picture in TiChillum thread:

Last edited:
ChooChooCharlie,
Reactions: Drug

Djsleepy

@Djsleepy -
Last year I used quartz beads in a TiChillum. Cooled well, a bit of overkill cooling actually. First few days they rattled like a "rain stick," then they'd resin glue together

I cleaned three or four tines, then gave up on the idea. I'm uncoordinated, and lost a few beads during transfer from iso to water bath, or retrieving them from bath and laying out to dry

Frustrating and annoying for me, but maybe not for others with a better cleaning system

Here's a picture in TiChillum thread:
Thanks for info, I too suffer uncoordination issues due to large hands and small pieces! Lol

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I use a small fine mesh strainer with a handle to clean my TM cooling unit and stem. I just carefully dump everything from the baggie with the ISO-soaked parts - all of them too (I’m careful enough) - into the strainer or use a tweezer to extract them from the baggie and put them in the strainer, and rinse with hot water. Then just lay everything out on a paper towel to dry, even the strainer after it’s washed. Pretty easy too.

In fact it’s a fine rainy day here in the Northeast to clean the current CU & stem. Thankfully I have another set. :peace:

Unklmark68

Hi good sir, seeing as you work with wood, how plausible do you believe it would be to manufacture this body out of something pretty say, padauk or cocobolo?
The body wouldn't be hard, but the heater setup is so delicate, that I wouldn't want to try to disassemble it...

Unklmark68,
Reactions: Tweakz

Tweakz

Mod Note: 1) Manufacturer warns this procedure is for a specific problem. 2) Manufacturer warns that improper usage may cause more problems. 3) Use at own risk!

a message for everyone ⚠

this is unbelievable. I'm literally in shock. today I received a message from "Bmorri1221" on Reddit. That you can pump the temperature on tinymight. and I decided to try it immediately. it turned out to enter commands from the 3rd time . but it worked !!! and I was shocked. I've only ever moved at 10 for 10+ months ! now it burns everything to ashes. this mode is exactly for concetrates. Now I go only at 6.5 and didn’t go up, because it can burn everything to hell. sorry that I have not heard about this before 💯

here's what he wrote:
"Please make sure that the screen is not falling on the heater.

You can adjust the temperature range easily.

1) first of all, remove the battery lid and insert it again to reset
the device
2) turn the temperature dial to minimum position
3) make a successful triple click as if you were trying to turn it on.
The.unit should give you short burst of vibrations and not start as
the temperature is set to the lock position

4) wait 2 seconds

5) repeat the triple click successfully, until you have done it
EXACTLY five times.

6) Now turn the temperature dial to max and turn on the device with a
triple click.

IF you were successful, the unit will start to vibrate continuously
and you will have a white color of light coming from the back of the
device.

7) To save this setting press and hold the button until all vibrations
have stopped.

next time you turn the unit on, you will have +3 steps higher
temperature than you used to have with each setting.
Well you can repeat the same process and after pressing on the max
turn it down to 6 or 5 to decrease the temp to normal.

This is what I received from tiny might. On how to fix my settings when it started to seem it was losing its potential.

But use them at your own risk and caution cuz they are supposed to be used only at certain situations. And are not ment for the public."

Last edited by a moderator:

Djsleepy

a message for everyone ⚠

this is unbelievable. I'm literally in shock. today I received a message from "Bmorri1221" on Reddit. That you can pump the temperature on tinymight. and I decided to try it immediately. it turned out to enter commands from the 3rd time . but it worked !!! and I was shocked. I've only ever moved at 10 for 10+ months ! now it burns everything to ashes. this mode is exactly for concetrates. Now I go only at 6.5 and didn’t go up, because it can burn everything to hell. sorry that I have not heard about this before 💯

here's what he wrote:

the device

4) wait 2 seconds

EXACTLY five times.

triple click.

device.

have stopped.

This is what I received from tiny might. On how to fix my settings when it started to seem it was losing its potential.

But use them at your own risk and caution cuz they are supposed to be used only at certain situations. And are not ment for the public."
And there it is , the elusive way to adjust the temp range. Might wanna copy it may get taken down as it supposed to be only revealed to those that are worthy! Lol

slayyou

He needs you to take apart your TM and send him just the wood. lol
Idk about that, couldn't he just take cad files?
a message for everyone ⚠

here's what he wrote:

the device

4) wait 2 seconds

EXACTLY five times.

triple click.

device.

have stopped.

Jesus Christ thanks for sharing this!

slayyou,
Reactions: Tweakz

Bazinga

Suppose this is done and the results were not as desired. How do you reset it back to factory original?

Bazinga,
Reactions: Cheebsy

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
a message for everyone ⚠

here's what he wrote:

the device

4) wait 2 seconds

EXACTLY five times.

triple click.

device.

have stopped.

Attention @Tweakz ... you are explaining how to make a Tinymight as hot as possible!
Since you explained almost everything, let me complete ...
... it keeps vibrating and with the white leds because, at point six, you set the dial to maximum.
At this time of programming, you can choose how you define your TM by simply turning the dial. Various colors appear when rotating the dial. You can choose there, how to calibrate the TM to your liking.:whip:

Tweakz

Attention @Tweakz ... you are explaining how to make a Tinymight as hot as possible!
Since you explained almost everything, let me complete ...
... it keeps vibrating and with the white leds because, at point six, you set the dial to maximum.
At this time of programming, you can choose how you define your TM by simply turning the dial. Various colors appear when rotating the dial. You can choose there, how to calibrate the TM to your liking.:whip:
thank you, as it turned out tm has a lot of interesting features.
but I always have a red color, due to the fact that the earlier model probably
but during calibration, really as in the instructions , the color changed to light blue.

For a good reason.

😐
Yes bro, it says so, maybe it's not for everyone, because many have already been calibrated

as it turned out, I had a low temperature for so many months. because of this, I always moved to 10 . and now above 6.5 is the limit temperature.

damn it, now it will be interesting to compare my custom minivap that goes and tinymight with a high temperature. I'll write a review soon

Last edited:
Tweakz,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Yes bro, it says so, maybe it's not for everyone, because many have already been calibrated

The thing is: these instructions, now being public (again) will be used to „repair“ devices that might even fuck up entirely when tuning them up.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
It does not make sense that this information is not known to everyone ...
Doesn't he want it to spread? sorry
So, why he doesn't responds to customers' emails?
We want a good CS

edit:
@Siebter ,
Calibrating the TM won't ruin anything! ...
The most that can happen is combustion

Top Bottom