TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I push it from the top, not the screen side. Push with a metal stir tool right on the CU bolt but you could push anywhere on this side as it's solid all around.
This is my preferred method too to move or remove the Cooling Unit. I’m scared to push by the CU screen. Pushing from the top and the top of the CU screw or anywhere along the top is least risky and easy.
Using the stem to get things warm helps it move more easily.
Just blow some moist air in the stem before you start pushing the cooling unit out. It was a long-ago suggested method and it works very well. If the CU won’t come out then it’s time for a bath :).

Had a weird experience with my TM last night with some freshly ground flower. I did my typically load, the sick straw method (always!) and on temp 5 I wasn’t getting any clouds like I usually do. I pushed it to around 6 and then vapor was produced. I could taste the lower temp draws (Blueberry Kush - delish!) but no vapor. I’ve noticed this once or twice before but I don’t know if it’s consistent or it was the low battery which I did end up changing out mid load. Not something I’m going to worry about yet. After the batter change I bumped the temp up slightly to produce nice vapor again.

And speaking of batts, thanks for the VTC6 info. Maybe I’ll buy a couple extra to add to my current 3 Sony’s (one original and two from a different online store).

OK, gotta study a bit before I use my TM - all day long today ;):peace:

Djsleepy

If I had the need of vaping a lot I would go with a Mighty or a minivap at least for around the house. Everything summed up there's not much convenience using the TM instead of a session vape. If heating time is just a few seconds, on the other hand using a TM outside isn't ideal. After a bowl you often need some tool to empty the bowl and clean it. The time saved on heating is later spent cleaning and preparing the unit for another bowl imho.
Not to mention glass.
On paper it would be convenient to use it to take a hit and stretch a bowl longer than it would on a session vape. In reality I found it doesn't work like this, imho because stem glass is quite thick and stays hot, cooking the herb regardless if you hit the vape or not.
In the end I use my TM as m0sh said in his recent review, like a smaller, quicker and cordless Evo on top of a waterpiece.
Got a mighty it’s nothing like the TM at all, buzz and flavor totally different and extraction on terps s important to me since I’m a medical user just don’t get that as well from mighty(probably due to fact it’s convection and conduction hybrid) than TM

Last edited:

Momor

Got a mighty it’s nothing like the TM at all, buzz and flavor totally different imo.
I agree with that. I bought a mighty last 420 and compared to the effects i get from my TM i feel like i'm kind of wasting my herbs in the Mighty.

I would like to add that i have no problem at all using my TM on the go with S&B capsules. Even with the glass MP and glass cylinder insite it the TM isn't fragile imo.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
So... question, if I use the CU and want to remove it, I have to push the side with the screen...I'm sure that after just a few times, the screen will be ruined by just remove the CU, so how do you solve this?
Do you have a bunch of screens? I haven't gotten any for the CU chamber and I really don't want to buy a big screen and cut it...

I push it from the top, not the screen side. Push with a metal stir tool right on the CU bolt but you could push anywhere on this side as it's solid all around.
you could push out the CU from the screen side without damaging the screen using a pointy sturdy thing and pushing precisely on the outer edge of the CU, against the wall of the glass MP (here you put pressure on the solid part of the CU, not the screen).

I'm still on my original screens... and my CUs have been taken out cleaned and replaced a ton.

If I'm pushing from the screen side, I use my pinky finger and try and angle my nail so that I'm pretty on the very lip of the CU, not the screen itself. I accidentally popped the screen out a time or two, but once I got it down its been easy. The screens go back relatively easily also.

Coming from the opposite side I use a meat probe for the grill lol. I really should find some sort of dedicated tool in case my gf walks in to me shoving cooking equipment down my vapes but yeah. Just put the pointy end of the probe in the screw head and push.

angular ocelot

i have got a craft knife with a 10mm round aluminium handle with a flat end which i have taken the blade out of. it is my constant companion for either moving the cooling unit from both ends, forming new screens for the water pipe adaptor or just adjusting the position of the screen. and unloading. 10 mm wooden dowel or something similar would be just as good.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I'm still on my original cu screen too; as mentioned, removing the cooling unit should be done by pushing the non screen side, however, when I want to increase the chamber size, I simply use my pinky as mentioned by @BrianTL, but I don't try to push the rim (I don't think I even could...) but actually the screen. To me the screen seems very sturdy and not flimsy at all, I doubt could remove or even move it without tools and some serious force. I don't think we have to be very careful with it when handling the cu.

Djsleepy

I agree with that. I bought a mighty last 420 and compared to the effects i get from my TM i feel like i'm kind of wasting my herbs in the Mighty.

I would like to add that i have no problem at all using my TM on the go with S&B capsules. Even with the glass MP and glass cylinder insite it the TM isn't fragile imo.
Before the TM my Mighty was for first morning hit and on road, but after.... well we all know how this sentence ends!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
After 12 crafty's and 3 mighty's ....
Have to agree with you. still have a crafty but is rarely used.
But i miss the conduction effects, and lately i have rescue the pax3 and the vapman. love that toasty smell
conclusion:
Tinymight all day:brow:

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
My partner has a mighty that I used to mooch off of until I got my TM (my last vape was an old flowermate). Last week, I was away from town for a couple of days, and when I get back, I see an 18650 battery in my charger. "Shit, did I leave that battery charging this whole time?". I then go upstairs and see my TM sitting on the bedside table. That definitely isn't where I left it. I ask about it. "I used your TM, hope it's OK. I just like the clouds better, and the mighty is harder to clean".

Another TM convert! At least this gives me better holiday gift ideas.

bgrpph

got a TM in June- still working great after i fixed haptic vibration issue myself from the great posts here online. I got a 2nd TM in early Oct. In mid oct submitted return request on their site & also sent email requesting return label. TM had issues with temp dial not stopping at 1 or 10- just keeps spinning,& issues w/ battery cap threads & sporatic haptic vibration. I also didn't like the deep scratches in wood & how light came out everywhere all around the base of TM.

Didn't hear anything back re return for > a month although i kept sending in requests on their site & via email every week or so. Finally got response last week with return label after i sent my 4th email request few days earlier.

Dropped box off at DHL office to be sure correct paperwork received with return label from TM was attached to package for customs. They opened box, inspected it, wanted to be sure no battery inside & wanted copy of my DL. Said customs paperwork would be attached to package-

Posted this so others who've requested return, with no response from TM, will keep trying as it seems they maybe getting a bit more responsive lately. Also with return label u'll get 3 pages but no info on what to do with them. A commerical invoice, Waybill Doc + the return label. Not sure if DHL attaches the comm inv or waybill doc to box for customs but it's one of these. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

got a TM in June- still working great after i fixed haptic vibration issue myself from the great posts here online. I got a 2nd TM in early Oct. In mid oct submitted return request on their site & also sent email requesting return label. TM had issues with temp dial not stopping at 1 or 10- just keeps spinning,& issues w/ battery cap threads & sporatic haptic vibration. I also didn't like the deep scratches in wood & how light came out everywhere all around the base of TM.

Didn't hear anything back re return for > a month although i kept sending in requests on their site & via email every week or so. Finally got response last week with return label after i sent my 4th email request few days earlier.

Dropped box off at DHL office to be sure correct paperwork received with return label from TM was attached to package for customs. They opened box, inspected it, wanted to be sure no battery inside & wanted copy of my DL. Said customs paperwork would be attached to package-

Posted this so others who've requested return, with no response from TM, will keep trying as it seems they maybe getting a bit more responsive lately. Also with return label u'll get 3 pages but no info on what to do with them. A commerical invoice, Waybill Doc + the return label. Not sure if DHL attaches the comm inv or waybill doc to box for customs but it's one of these. Hope this helps.
Mine was put in an Plastic envelope on front of.package.so.customs.could in inspect.in Finland. Thank goodness.it went.thru. Good.luck keep.us.posted!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hmmm I do notice that when the battery is near empty, the TM will deliver a far less thick hit, I thought its regulated?
OH well, I'm going to change just before the battery runs out to avoid inconsistent performance

m0sh,

PossumMD

If it's regulated, when the battery sags too much, it'll pulse and not stay level. This is my experience with ecig mods.

PossumMD,

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Hmmm I do notice that when the battery is near empty, the TM will deliver a far less thick hit, I thought its regulated?
OH well, I'm going to change just before the battery runs out to avoid inconsistent performance
Yes, I noticed this a while back, i just take note of the haptic and once it's dropped to 1 pulse when you turn on then I switch.

LabPong

Yes, I noticed this a while back, i just take note of the haptic and once it's dropped to 1 pulse when you turn on then I switch.

Because it is not like a gas powered car. Just because there is some voltage power left in the cell at say below 30% ....it does not have that max amperage power when it gets that low. So the wattage output lowers and thus you have less heat to the bowl.

SCIENCE! (in my best Thomas Dolby voice)

ephemera.cannon

Thanks for posting this. I finally gave in and signed up and sent TM an IG msg. Fingers crossed.

Djsleepy

From TM re: repair time for mine

Hello,

It might take 1-2 weeks.

Thanks,
David_TM

So I’m not sure if this is the standard but thought I would share so all are informed.

ephemera.cannon said:
Thanks for posting this. I finally gave in and signed up and sent TM an IG msg. Fingers crossed.
Hit em with emails I gotta response with a few within couple of days!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Because it is not like a gas powered car. Just because there is some voltage power left in the cell at say below 30% ....it does not have that max amperage power when it gets that low. So the wattage output lowers and thus you have less heat to the bowl.

SCIENCE! (in my best Thomas Dolby voice)
Indeed. I’m noticing it more consistently recently too - when I’m on two buzzes for battery level my vapor extraction is much less. And since each of my rotated three VTC6’s have noticeably declined recently after 7+ months of near daily usage :D the lower amount of vapor at reduced capacity is a bit more pronounced.

However I’ll gladly state I love my Tinymight. It’s awesome. Every single time. This holiday week especially. Near non-stop usage. Life is good and I’m thankful. I should also get some new VTC6s and a replacement charger tomorrow. I’ll hold off using the new batts for a while though. Cheers. :peace:

EDIT: I’ve never experienced one buzz for battery level turning it on. Come to think of it not while using it either. Perhaps it’s possible but I’ve yet to observe it with any of my current batts.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

OK... but i must say i rarely turn off my TM!... he shuts down during the session. So i didn't noticed nothing than a larger heat up time in the latest draws (last decent one)

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
My cells (2x VTC6, rotated for ~1 year now) just seem to give less sessions per charge, used to be 8 to 12 (depending how micro I go), now it's more like 6 to 8 sessions / charge. I don't really see much decrease in performance, though, but that could be affected by me usually pausing a minute or two between hits (less stressfull for the cells than hardcore back to back hitting), my draws tend to be shorter too. I'm expecting new VTC6s to arrive soon, will be interesting to compare them to the old ones I think.

Top Bottom