TinyMight / TM 2

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I wouldn't use it i think - where did u buy it?

Well I bought it from a big store, I can share its link but its not English, they sell tons of batteries and some nitecore chargers along with a shitty Chinese one
been using them for the past week they are fine i just feel they dont last as much as the original one...

Now it could be do to me being from a different part of the world?

EDIT: Ordered 4 from ebay for a better price with the proper label, hoping for good news :)

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Regarding Cooling Unit orings, I’m still using the original pairs on both my CUs. They’ve been cleaned many times of course. As stated earlier, I’ve bought two sets of 3rd party orings (maybe 100 in each batch) and no two are the same and many don’t fit well. Some might and I haven’t spent any time searching and fitting them all. Both bought on eBay from different vendors and both were recommended herein by other folks (both orders were red ones, which I like better). Perhaps they’ve had better luck initially than me. I’m sure I can find one or two diamonds in the rough when necessary to replace the originals.

As for batteries, I bought 2 Sony VTC6’s on batteryjunction.com after receiving my TM in early May; at the time not many online stores had them in stock perhaps due to the pandemic. All 3 are labeled and rotated and perform about the same as each other so far. I’d been keeping them in the small hemp bag that came with the TM and received a new 18650 battery sleeve yesterday to store them better going forward. I do listen to many of your suggestions :) - and I can use the small hemp bag for something else like carrying around the TM in my pocket though it barely contains the vape with the short stem (maybe I need to use the larger hemp bag which I use to store all the stuff that can with the TM - time for a little OCD reorganization!). :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@m0sh – They are both most likely not fake; the one on top is a Konion VTC6 (hence the „K“ instead of „Murata”), the one at the bottom is a Murata VTC6. Murata took over Sonys / Konions battery segment a while ago. The print seems to be under the wrapper on both cells too (fakes often are printed on the wrapper itself). You can also compare the poles, do they look alike?

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
@m0sh – They are both most likely not fake; the one on top is a Konion VTC6 (hence the „K“ instead of „Murata”), the one at the bottom is a Murata VTC6. Murata took over Sonys / Konions battery segment a while ago.

Thanks, that would make sense because I highly doubt that the store I bought from sell fake ones...I can live with them being less powerful since I have enough...
Its good to know I can keep them...I will weight the new ones when I get them, hopefully the will weight around 47grams :)

m0sh,

Paolo

I ordered the vaporizer on October 13th and the status is still: "pending" but how is that possible?
Apart from the glass stem, I didn't quite understand what the fragile part is? Which one near the heater would it be? I read in previous posts but I didn't understand what it is. Is there any way to secure this part?

Paolo,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I ordered the vaporizer on October 13th and the status is still: "pending" but how is that possible?
Apart from the glass stem, I didn't quite understand what the fragile part is? Which one near the heater would it be? I read in previous posts but I didn't understand what it is. Is there any way to secure this part?

It's going to show pending for a while. Pretty much right up until it ships. Then it will go to completed, and then shipped. Check out the TM shipping thread for all of that info.

Besides the glass stem, there are fragile internals. Ceramic posts holding the heater in place, theres a glass sleeve in the body itself. It's secure enough for day to day use, no danger of it falling out or anything. But if you drop the unit itself, of course there is a risk of damaging the internals.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

Did you notice you made a pre order with about 4-6 weeks waiting time?

Apart from the glass stem, I didn't quite understand what the fragile part is? Which one near the heater would it be?

There's a glass sleeve under the aluminum tube holder.

I read in previous posts but I didn't understand what it is. Is there any way to secure this part?

Just don't drop it too hard and you'll be fine.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
il vaporizzatore è stato preordinato ma non è stato specificato alcun tempo di attesa
No, it says pretty clearly on the site that it is a pre order with 4 weeks waiting time, look again.

Edit:

Screenshot_20201021_193556.png

Last edited:
Siebter,

murf2010

NEED HELP!!

My Tm is combusting within 5-6 seconds even on level 4-5. I have to step this thing down a temp. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW?

Been trying for months to get ahold of the TM guy to figure out how to do this. I haven’t even been able to really use it. Does anyone have any idea how to do this or to get ahold of anyone who does?! This has been super disappointing. If anyone wants to buy it let me know haha

murf2010,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Been trying for months to get ahold of the TM guy to figure out how to do this.
Try again via the TM site & your account (if you have one), emails don't really work these days. But... do I remember correctly that you've had your TM for quite a while now? It's funny it's acting up like this all of a sudden. Have you changed anything major recently? New batteries or stuff?

Siebter,
Reactions: vapen00b

angular ocelot

NEED HELP!!

My Tm is combusting within 5-6 seconds even on level 4-5. I have to step this thing down a temp. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW?

Been trying for months to get ahold of the TM guy to figure out how to do this. I haven’t even been able to really use it. Does anyone have any idea how to do this or to get ahold of anyone who does?! This has been super disappointing. If anyone wants to buy it let me know haha
sorry i don't know how to change temp but it is possible.

angular ocelot,

justcametomind

Ok. I read about what I’m asking for countless times while waiting for the TM but now I forgot. Out of nowhere now my unit doesn’t produce vapor. The thing is intermittent, as much as if use the wpa or the stem with CU inserted. Most of the times I get 1 good hit, especially when next to no diffusion (small piece or stem +CU) then no vapor but the unit and stem feel very warm. With a bigger piece next to no vapor from the first hit.
What am I doing wrong?
Could it be the bottom screen hit the heating element and I dislodged it? I’m still debating if the bottom screen has to be placed one way or the other.
How can I tell? It seems centered
It seems only the extreme top of the bowl gets vaporized, the rest stays green, regardless of grind consistency, coarse or fine.
:(

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: trueblue

Lessaker

Sigh.... I think my accessories got lost in the mail. I got the "shipped" notification on Oct. 6th. There's no tracking number, and they (obviously) haven't replied to my email yet.

I previously ordered from them and it took 4 days to arrive from the shipped notification. I moved to a new address, but I've checked and I put the correct shipping address. I just haven't received anything.

Lessaker,

murf2010

Try again via the TM site & your account (if you have one), emails don't really work these days. But... do I remember correctly that you've had your TM for quite a while now? It's funny it's acting up like this all of a sudden. Have you changed anything major recently? New batteries or stuff?
Nothing changed. Had it for a while.

murf2010,

SquirrelMaster

Ok. I read about what I’m asking for countless times while waiting for the TM but now I forgot. Out of nowhere now my unit doesn’t produce vapor. The thing is intermittent, as much as if use the wpa or the stem with CU inserted. Most of the times I get 1 good hit, especially when next to no diffusion (small piece or stem +CU) then no vapor but the unit and stem feel very warm. With a bigger piece next to no vapor from the first hit.
What am I doing wrong?
Could it be the bottom screen hit the heating element and I dislodged it? I’m still debating if the bottom screen has to be placed one way or the other.
How can I tell? It seems centered
It seems only the extreme top of the bowl gets vaporized, the rest stays green, regardless of grind consistency, coarse or fine.
:(
First off, adjusting the temperature isn't going to help you if the device worked at one point. The temperature calibration would only be needed if your unit was continuously running hot or cold. There have been at least a couple people with the same issue as you and they fixed their units by cleaning all the points where the device needs to have continuity for electrical current. The battery lid is the first spot I'd check along with the negative side of your cells (which would touch the lid). There is a metal strip that runs up through the stem holder hole that makes contact with the top lid. You need to disassemble your device to get at it. There are also points on the board that makes contact with the bottom plate. Be careful taking it apart or of you don't feel leave it.

If you haven't I would go onto the website and start a return for your order. This is the best way to get things rolling.

Hope that helps.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
First off, adjusting the temperature isn't going to help you if the device worked at one point. The temperature calibration would only be needed if your unit was continuously running hot or cold. There have been at least a couple people with the same issue as you and they fixed their units by cleaning all the points where the device needs to have continuity for electrical current. The battery lid is the first spot I'd check along with the negative side of your cells (which would touch the lid). There is a metal strip that runs up through the stem holder hole that makes contact with the top lid. You need to disassemble your device to get at it. There are also points on the board that makes contact with the bottom plate. Be careful taking it apart or of you don't feel leave it.

If you haven't I would go onto the website and start a return for your order. This is the best way to get things rolling.

Hope that helps.
Agree...
you said everything about conductivity, but to me it seems more like an air intake problem ...
edit:
or a lot of greens? very compacted? dirty stem/CU?

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have a different design for a cooling stem, it could be adapted to any vape, but this one would be a prime candidate. :science:
Kind of busy with other glass projects right now, but I might have to get to work on that one for all you fine folks!!

Been working on this since I have everything in place with my quartz manufacturer to do so, just as a heads up these will probably cost $60-80 which I realize isn't for everybody (the stock SS CU + quartz stem is ~$40 in comparison) but complex quartz work of this type is not cheap at all, and regardless I think there is enough vaporizer enthusiasts who would want something like this that it's worth doing a test batch. After that, I'll let the community decide where it goes from there :sherlock:

justcametomind

I would like a silicone mouthpiece and cover. I would also pay the guy in Finland for the service of installing an inner tube made of safe plastic or anything to make the TM no glass at all.
I cleaned my device and all, everything is working again. I think it could be an air intake problem as dzoimp suggested, caused by a dislocated/deformed rounded screen that I dropped a few times recently, but that means replacing 1 rounded screen per week and seems unlikely to common sense. Or else the bottom screen placed on one side or the other.
Everything seems back to normal now. Not white walling a D020D cannot be taken as a fault and quite an expectation for a single hit worth of weed. Maybe I raised my tolerance quite a bit as everyone else reported xD

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: Momor

DO

Well, I've learned that customer service is not absent. Received my replacement today, together with the long glass piece. It's new and improved, or my replacement just works better. Before, a draw at 3 elicited a mere whisper, but with this one the vapor is abundant. So, bottom line: I think somebody has taken the reins of c/s, which is great because without that this fantastic device would never reach those who would appreciate it.

Top Bottom