TinyMight / TM 2

murf2010

Well this is my official 6 month review.

I love this thing. It does a great job at medicating me. It may take 3 or so loads to get me there but I’m not coughing my whole way there and I’m where I need to be. Tastes good for the first couple Hits. I usually vape at 6-10 so my loads don’t last long. Loving the new capsules too. They works really well if:
Fine grind
Light tamp halfway through loading
Load to the very top
Cap it and face the cap towards the heater.

this next parts key: make sure the capsule is against the bottom screen but equally against the bottom of the cooling unit. Should be very slight pressure but not enough to even barely move a screen if that makes sense.
Anyways, units a beast, 10/10!!!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I want you to share info on the printed case in the background ;).
Which are you referring too? The clearish one with two holes in it? That looks to be for the inside of the TM or perhaps I don’t understand.

My haptic motor is still working after a brief cessation. Used my TM last night for first time in a couple of days (breaking in a new vape and giving it some attention). How the TM simply rocks - cool vapor every single time. Love this thing 5+ months now. :peace:

angular ocelot

i got these cup screens for much less than on the official site, https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B085GJ5QSW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
they are the same size as the screen that came with the tinymight.
i dont use them as they are, i like to put them in a short stem, on a flat surface and then squish them down a bit from the top with the flat top of a pencil or something. then you can use them either way up.
it says they are for an arizer air/solo, which got me to wondering if any other solo accesories might be useful for the tinymight? i havent got one so dont know.

Djsleepy

i got these cup screens for much less than on the official site, https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B085GJ5QSW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
they are the same size as the screen that came with the tinymight.
i dont use them as they are, i like to put them in a short stem, on a flat surface and then squish them down a bit from the top with the flat top of a pencil or something. then you can use them either way up.
it says they are for an arizer air/solo, which got me to wondering if any other solo accesories might be useful for the tinymight? i havent got one so dont know.
I have a solo2 and numerous stems will see if they work or not when I get mine....soon? ....this month ? ..... I love the wait game! 😂

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Polar opposite here.
On the off chance someone might have one on sale here, I reached out to the Community.

Snag one. Thanks, K!

Now, to protect the new toy, anyone suggest an EDC belt case? Perhaps this Coast case?

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

It's really not finished, :rofl:gotta Let things like that age! TM temps should be no problem, I process some of my prints in boiling water, 0 deformation after 30 minutes.
Edit: Misunderstood that question, the answer is NO pla can not be used in that way, completely out of its temperature spec, nevermind off-gassing. Ceramics, on the other hand, should do just fine. that would make the airpath all glass and stainless (glazed ceramics) 😻
Ah I wasn't sure, I don't have a 3D printer. Are you prototyping for a ceramic body or just messing around? Looks like you're having fun either way.

@Vaporific
Yeah that's what I meant, it looks like replacement for the wood.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: Vaporific

murf2010

Can someone link me up with the best place to buy extra batteries and a charger? I searched but got more confused.

murf2010,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last edited:

learoydeetroy

Can someone help me? How long does it take for the tinymight vapor to process the order? I mean the time after I’ve payed and until the vape gets shipped. Thx :>~}

learoydeetroy,
Reactions: Bazinga

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Can someone help me? How long does it take for the tinymight vapor to process the order? I mean the time after I’ve payed and until the vape gets shipped. Thx :>~}

Try posting in the TM SHIPPING THREAD.

slayyou

Ah I wasn't sure, I don't have a 3D printer. Are you prototyping for a ceramic body or just messing around? Looks like you're having fun either way.

@Vaporific
Yeah that's what I meant, it looks like replacement for the wood.
For now, I'm just messing around, having an accurate proxy of the TM was step 1 for many processes, making one was a byproduct. Alternate body materials sound tempting but will have to wait, I need to understand a bit more about ceramics 😁

erkanostatic

I also posted it a few days before on reddit. Im only waiting for my TM, and than WUHUU. Setup: Herborizer Sherlock + 18mm WPA from TM (for all who wants to know)
o9e9ddxb1dn51.jpg

thunderstealer1337

Can I give you some advice?:myday: Don't sell your Tm until you try the p80 ...:hmm: :rofl:
Let's get back to the original post, someone offered information that I was trying to get clarification on. Maybe there is a $14.50 international shipper I dunno, but what were we posting about? Trying to offer help for/on?

The maker of the TM and the hit/miss of his customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
thunderstealer1337,

MonkeyTime

For now, I'm just messing around, having an accurate proxy of the TM was step 1 for many processes, making one was a byproduct. Alternate body materials sound tempting but will have to wait, I need to understand a bit more about ceramics 😁

My first thought was an early mold for a silicon housing. I think the heater is just at silicones safe temp, but haven't verified that yet, just a thought. But a silicone housing would be the cats...... Yeah, lots of possibilities there. Fun fun

I'm still rocking this thing with only the Grav Taster, 5 in rotation to keep them clean. It keeps the flavor fun, she extracts on demand, is really low maintenance and is really easy in a daily routine.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
While the Nordic wood has eye appeal, it seems gravity trumps; I have dropped mine accidentally at least once ( on the
Carpet, fortunately ).

A silicone skin / bumper(s) would help protect from bricking; &

The mouthpiece protector from a Grav 16mm Octo-taster would be the tits? At least, give it a little swag.

In the interim, an ole hopper mouthpiece does a nice job 👍

upload image

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The high end Uplines are a bit restrictive. Not to mention (aesthetically) , HV. YMMV
I do like Grav, tho.

Last edited:
stark1,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Like @ataxian, I have had my adventures with glass, so I can understand your preference for wood.
The stem you pictured should be a good buy from ed’s.

Someone mentioned Solo/Air stem a just a tad small for the tM, but until ed’s markets his tM stems, I found
A thin O-ring an acceptable stopgap measure

Top Bottom