TinyMight / TM 2

LabPong

It is fairly hard for me to help some out unless I can see exactly what parts they are using and how they are setup and state of clean... for some of these reported issues.

But if your unit is intermittent.....might be a loose connection to the power button or somewhere else.

DO NOT TAKE THE BOTTOM OFF THE VAPE ! You will risk the heater coming apart and you will be screwed to put it back together. You might then see if any connection points look off. You will not see everything.....but something might be visible.

But you can loosen up the main screw from the bottom and then only allow the top metal piece to come off. This probably wont be much help for those that have some sort of possible contact issue, but you can clean the vape out well this way. (notice how much machining oil comes off the big metal top piece with iso on a qtip!)

Sorry guys....I do not recall if others ever had a connection problem......besides the bad haptic unit on a few we have seen.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
I’ve used vaporizers exclusively for 13 to 14 years. I am a clean freak and keep them clean routinely if not daily. I am using the 2 cooling units that come with the TM, I also use some parts that come with my Splinter Z. I get the same lackluster results from both.
I have taken the battery out cleaned the terminals and the screw for the battery. My TM is completely tight and doesn’t feel like anything is loose and doesn’t have any sounds of things shaking around. Not sure what’s going on but I need this thing back in my rotation. Luckily my Tetra X is a beast. Hopefully I can get my TM up and running soon.

Thank you for everyone trying to give me advice. I will keep trying every suggestion I read until the maker returns my email.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My favorite way to use the Tinymight is to pop it on a j-hook. Heeding advice from the venerable @Shit Snacks I am now the owner of these two custom pieces from Oregonglassblower.com. Comfortable designs, thick annealed glass, and the cooling is splendid.
View attachment 1796

Nicely done my friend! :tup:

IMG-20200807-145427.jpg

These are still my go-to as well, all the right angles of my jayhook seem to help smooth vapor a bit better than my smaller spiked cooler, but both of yours look like they will provide some very smooth dry TM hits!

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
How long does the maker take to return emails. Mine ultimately needs repaired because of internal charger *not a huge deal but when I buy something I expect it to fully function longer than the charger did*** so I'm going to have him look at what's going on with mine.

Shit Snacks

How long does the maker take to return emails. Mine ultimately needs repaired because of internal charger *not a huge deal but when I buy something I expect it to fully function longer than the charger did*** so I'm going to have him look at what's going on with mine.

Sorry, that sucks, to receive something defective, we've all been there (I know I have many times) just luck of the draw, and it sounds like an unfortunately busy time for them... I guess you got it pretty quick, but have to wait for the fix. I'm sure they'll get to you when they can, but honestly the best cure for this issue in my experience is to buy another new vape in the meantime lol

Kavix0

I've heard tell on reddit that he hired someone for customer support, but in my experience it's taken a couple weeks for him to get back. My first email I sent was July 3rd and got a response July 19th. I emailed him cause my order is stuck at pending still after reordering, but haven't heard anything in about a week so not sure if the customer support thing is true

Edit: May be different for warranty though, not sure. When I was having troubles ordering he emailed me back within 20 minutes

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I've heard tell on reddit that he hired someone for customer support, but in my experience it's taken a couple weeks for him to get back. My first email I sent was July 3rd and got a response July 19th. I emailed him cause my order is stuck at pending still after reordering, but haven't heard anything in about a week so not sure if the customer support thing is true

Edit: May be different for warranty though, not sure. When I was having troubles ordering he emailed me back within 20 minutes
I sent a few days ago to info email. Is there another place to email specifically for warranty issues?
@Shit Snacks ....dude for real... I haven't been able to catch a break with my orders. My tera expierence was 100x worse than this at least right now. Took me 3 months to get a tera that worked and didn't feel like I was holding a red hot cinder block.

iDRINKBLEACH,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I've heard tell on reddit that he hired someone for customer support, but in my experience it's taken a couple weeks for him to get back.
His name is David. At least that what he signed his message when I inquired about an accessory order a few weeks ago. They appear busy (good!), just be patient for a response. I’ve always gotten one within a few days.
:peace:

Shit Snacks

I sent a few days ago to info email. Is there another place to email specifically for warranty issues?
@Shit Snacks ....dude for real... I haven't been able to catch a break with my orders. My tera expierence was 100x worse than this at least right now. Took me 3 months to get a tera that worked and didn't feel like I was holding a red hot cinder block.

Yeah there is a fair amount of risk when early adopting, watching some other threads now has me tempted, but this is a reminder...

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Yeah there is a fair amount of risk when early adopting, watching some other threads now has me tempted, but this is a reminder...
Yeah it does happen. My 4th tera I believe just shit out on me as of right now. So my tera experience is now 150x worse than my tm not charging n what not. So Tm has that going for me haha. Actually my TM is doing well today. Its internally charging and vaping.

Vaporific

How many of you guys prefer the higher temps, 7-10 ish? I find I get a lot more body buzz and pain relief.
7.5 is as high as I’ve gone temp-wise, natively too. Definitely deeper effects at higher temps with this workhorse the Tinymight. This thing rocks every single time no matter what temp I’ve used. But yes, deeper effects at higher temps. I temp step too and start a load lower (2-3 draws) turn it off and finish it with another 2-3 draws at the higher temp. Mostly on demand mode too. Just perfect for me. Occasionally I’ll start at the higher range depending on the strain (some do better for me at a higher temp which is the beauty of vaping with temp control :rockon:). And I’ll occasionally splurge and use sesh mode. A happy weekend to all - I already am thanks to TM :) :peace:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
7.5 is as high as I’ve gone temp-wise, natively too. Definitely deeper effects at higher temps with this workhorse the Tinymight. This thing rocks every single time no matter what temp I’ve used. But yes, deeper effects at higher temps. I temp step too and start a load lower (2-3 draws) turn it off and finish it with another 2-3 draws at the higher temp. Mostly on demand mode too. Just perfect for me. Occasionally I’ll start at the higher range depending on the strain (some do better for me at a higher temp which is the beauty of vaping with temp control :rockon:). And I’ll occasionally splurge and use sesh mode. A happy weekend to all - I already am thanks to TM :) :peace:
I don't know why but I can never enjoy herb that's been pretoasted. Once I start I need to finish it because I just don't think it vapes the same. Probably just mind tricks. I start at 6 and end at 7.5. I'm definitely a high temp vaper.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I don't know why but I can never enjoy herb that's been pretoasted. Once I start I need to finish it because I just don't think it vapes the same. Probably just mind tricks. I start at 6 and end at 7.5. I'm definitely a high temp vaper.
Ditto me. I start at somewhere between 4-6 (depending on strain and my mood) then work my way up to about 7.5-8, where i finish.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I usually won't go over 8 and start at 5 or 6. During the day I will often just leave the dial at 6, in the evening things may get a little hotter.
I tend to not go over 8 unless I have a strain that needs it. Ugh I got some agent orange n gelato. They are not vape friendly and require higher heats. Now my Durban that stuff will throw clouds at 5-6 no need for much more than 6.5.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@iDRINKBLEACH – Yeah, it totally depends on the strain, some won't stop producing vapor even with the dial at 5. Although even with them I will usually set the dial to 7½ or 8 to finish it, the difference will be how much time I spend at the lower temps. I very much agree with @Vaporific , there's a lot of beauty and fun in temp controlling. :-)

I remember I used to start a TM session at 7 or even 8, with time I tend to start lower and lower.

almost there

I got my TM in February. I actually struggled with using it at first because I could combust a bowl on level 6-7. I can’t stand the way combustion smells. I would have to clean the bowl out each time so this made me put it on the shelf for a little. I went back to a few of my other Vape‘s that I could get more consistency with.
In June I started using my TM and Tetra X mostly. In July I started using my TM exclusively. I started getting my technique down so I combusted hardly ever. I would use anywhere from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2. Then maybe a week ago I felt like it wasn’t giving me the same extraction at those levels. So I bumped it up two 8 1/2, then two 9 1/2, and now I’m on 10. 10 was working great but now it seems like it has cooled off and it’s virtually impossible to combust even on 10 even with a long & slow draw.
I have a total of eight batteries but I really only rotate through seven of them. Someone said rotating through seven is to many so I am going to try to rotate through three now. It’s definitely not the same from when I could combust so easily on power 7.

Thank you to everyone answering my questions and giving me a hand with this. It’s greatly appreciated.
I know exactly what you are experiencing because it's been the same with my unit. Been using it for the last 5 months and the heater seems to fluctuate in intensity every few days for me. When it first arrived, a stem at 7 would be very intense and hot but over the months power seemed to have dwindled some. It's not the batteries because I check on them constantly. I'll have a few good days with top performance and then it'll drop in performance where I'll have to use the unit at 10. It's been cycling up and down like this. Hope you figure out a solution and if you do please share it.

Vaporific

Once I start I need to finish it because I just don't think it vapes the same.
For me it’s the taste as in it doesn’t taste the same. Anything after 1-2 draws even on the lower temp loses the taste for me. Im not complaining. The TM kicks butt no matter what.
@iDRINKBLEACH – Yeah, it totally depends on the strain, some won't stop producing vapor even with the dial at 5. Although even with them I will usually set the dial to 7½ or 8 to finish it, the difference will be how much time I spend at the lower temps. I very much agree with @Vaporific , there's a lot of beauty and fun in temp controlling. :-)

I remember I used to start a TM session at 7 or even 8, with time I tend to start lower and lower.
Exactly! I think we’re separated by vape birth. One feature I look for in portable vapes is a fine-grained temp control and the TM of course has it, and it works very well. It’s one of the inherent advantages of vaping in the first place with some variable temp control. We’ve come so far with the tech, and now the TM is it. IT is simply awesome. :peace:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I know exactly what you are experiencing because it's been the same with my unit. Been using it for the last 5 months and the heater seems to fluctuate in intensity every few days for me. When it first arrived, a stem at 7 would be very intense and hot but over the months power seemed to have dwindled some. It's not the batteries because I check on them constantly. I'll have a few good days with top performance and then it'll drop in performance where I'll have to use the unit at 10. It's been cycling up and down like this. Hope you figure out a solution and if you do please share it.

This may have not fixed mine, all I'm saying is mine is working consistently. I took my bottom cover off part way. I got to scared to try n take all the way off. The chip and everything is very moveable looking inside it very intimidating. Any ways I cleaned battery connectors and the one inside I did lightly with a pencil eraser and paper eraser then the batteries themselves the cap threads.I then took off the bottom and blew out any particles and took top off. I put all back together nice n tight. Then I cleaned stems and charged batteries.
Surprisingly after this my unit has been rolling coal running on diesel. I don't suggest removing bottom or top I'm just saying from one vaper to the next it worked for me and I was so frustrated with TM I was going to send it in any ways so I felt I had nothing to lose. Oh and my internal charger is working great now.

@almost there – Have you tried asking the company about it? One of the keywords that pop into my mind when I think about the TM is „consistency”.

I tried reaching out multiple times. I was about to just order a new one and deal with warranty as it comes and sell one when I ended up with 2. The TM hits like a train so when mine was acting up it was like a VAS withdrawal so I didn't want to be without. Luckily all is well for now.

Top Bottom