TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
How’s the tiny handle hash and kief?
I can attest to kief (not hash - it’s been way too long sadly since I’ve had hash). Kief works wonderfully! I load it in before regular ground flower so it’s not adjacent to the heater screen, lightly tamping the load down. I haven’t tried just kief by itself for fear of any particles falling through the heater screen into the heater, hence the flower on top. I suppose kief-only could be done if packed tight enough (which may hamper draw resistance and air flow a bit). Kief however is kool in the TM! :peace:

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Hello everyone. I have two quick questions.

1) Does the tinymight work with the E nano water adapter?

2) I thought I heard of a way to turn your tinymight higher or lower? Other than the dial of course. If there’s a way can someone explain how please? I’m looking to turn mine up to make it hotter, because I feel like it cooled off suddenly? Still works just not as hot and hard. I’m rotating through 8 batteries.

Thanks everyone

LAWTHEONE,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@LAWTHEONE – There is a secret way to tune your TM higher and lower, but you will have to ask the maker about it and let him decide whether that's a good way to cope with your problem.

By the way – this:

I’m rotating through 8 batteries.

is not a very good idea, as you will use one battery while the others wait fully charged for their turn (I suppose). Better only use two in rotation so they won't be stressed that long.

fogbank

@LAWTHEONE – There is a secret way to tune your TM higher and lower, but you will have to ask the maker about it and let him decide whether that's a good way to cope with your problem.

The secret method only works on newer models. I tried it on my older model TM and it didn't work. I haven't tried it on my newer model TM because it vapes at temp 5 the same way my older TM vapes at temp 7.

Vaporware

2) I thought I heard of a way to turn your tinymight higher or lower? Other than the dial of course. If there’s a way can someone explain how please? I’m looking to turn mine up to make it hotter, because I feel like it cooled off suddenly? Still works just not as hot and hard. I’m rotating through 8 batteries.

There was some discussion of lowered performance a page or two ago (and earlier in the thread) and since it was resolved with some of our suggestions it’s probably worth a read. :)

There was some discussion of lowered performance a page or two ago (and earlier in the thread) and since it was resolved with some of our suggestions it’s probably worth a read. :)

Since you change batteries so often, my first guess is the inside surface of the battery cover/battery ends and/or the threads on the cover and the top of the battery hole may be dirty. If you clean them try to get something thin in the grooves to dislodge any small debris.

The secret method only works on newer models. I tried it on my older model TM and it didn't work. I haven't tried it on my newer model TM because it vapes at temp 5 the same way my older TM vapes at temp 7.

That setting also lets you turn it *down* if your new one is hotter than you’d like. :)

LabPong

Thanks everyone

1. I would say no....does not look like it is 16mm OD. which is needed to fit the TM.
2. You would have to explain exactly how you use your TM and then we can see what might be your issue.

LabPong,

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
1. I would say no....does not look like it is 16mm OD. which is needed to fit the TM.
2. You would have to explain exactly how you use your TM and then we can see what might be your issue.

I got my TM in February. I actually struggled with using it at first because I could combust a bowl on level 6-7. I can’t stand the way combustion smells. I would have to clean the bowl out each time so this made me put it on the shelf for a little. I went back to a few of my other Vape‘s that I could get more consistency with.
In June I started using my TM and Tetra X mostly. In July I started using my TM exclusively. I started getting my technique down so I combusted hardly ever. I would use anywhere from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2. Then maybe a week ago I felt like it wasn’t giving me the same extraction at those levels. So I bumped it up two 8 1/2, then two 9 1/2, and now I’m on 10. 10 was working great but now it seems like it has cooled off and it’s virtually impossible to combust even on 10 even with a long & slow draw.
I have a total of eight batteries but I really only rotate through seven of them. Someone said rotating through seven is to many so I am going to try to rotate through three now. It’s definitely not the same from when I could combust so easily on power 7.

Thank you to everyone answering my questions and giving me a hand with this. It’s greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
LAWTHEONE,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I got my TM in February. I actually struggled with using it at first because I could come bust a bowl on level 6-7. I can’t stand the way combustion smells. I would have to clean the bowl out each time so this made me put it on the shelf for a little. I went back to a few of my other Vape‘s that I could get more consistency with.
If you were combusting that easily, I have to ask: when you hold the button down, are you waiting for the single vibration before starting to draw? Because if you don't wait for that vibration, the heat you get will be inconsistent, possibly to the point of combustion.

LabPong

I got my TM in February. I actually struggled with using it at first because I could come bust a bowl on level 6-7. I can’t stand the way combustion smells. I would have to clean the bowl out each time so this made me put it on the shelf for a little. I went back to a few of my other Vape‘s that I could get more consistency with.
In June I started using my TM and Tetra X mostly. In July I started using my TM exclusively. I started getting my technique down so I combusted hardly ever. I would use anywhere from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2. Then maybe a week ago I felt like it wasn’t giving me the same extraction at those levels. So I bumped it up two 8 1/2, then two 9 1/2, and now I’m on 10. 10 was working great but now it seems like it has cooled off and it’s virtually impossible to combust even on 10 even with a long & slow draw.
I have a total of eight batteries but I really only rotate through seven of them. Someone said rotating through seven is to many so I am going to try to rotate through three now. It’s definitely not the same from when I could combust so easily on power 7.

Thank you to everyone answering my questions and giving me a hand with this. It’s greatly appreciated.

Ok...sorry let me ask you differently.

What stem do you use....and what parts in the stem are you using...and how are they assembled? If you could show a pic of your stem unloaded and loaded for example....that would explain a ton.

I am assuming for testing here that you are using the stock VTC6 cell......

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So I thought I had my unit fixed, but it just seems it's inconsistent as hell. Now it is also not charging internally. Ugh I just want a replacement or repair this one. I do not know how the warranty works specifically. So i have not opened it *take bottom plate off and look inside** Since the first day i got it, it sounds like something is moving inside I figured it was just the metal tube in the chamber with its little wiggle room it has, maybe it is. Any words of advice? I've sent a 2nd email to the maker. How long does a response take?

Edit *** @LAWTHEONE it sounds like our problems are identical. Does it seem like sometimes it's working quite well then just does not want to vape it even at 9 or 10 which should easily scorch it. The frustration is real. I have been using my Oconnel Noisy cricket and dynavap out of spite today in anger at electronics.

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

@LAWTHEONE & @iDRINKBLEACH

From what I'm hearing so far, I'd start with a very thorough cleaning of the battery lid and threading it screws into. Iso and something that will get into the threads. Verify the battery terminals are clean and they're fully charged. Then pictures of your stems, the pack/grind, etc. like was just asked.

It sounds like you're getting inconsistent results from poor power delivery (dirty contact points) and possibly packing/setup hurdles.

I've noticed a slight drop in performance a couple of times, each time a good cleaning brought it back to it's normal awesomeness.

Let's get you guys straightened out already, too much experience and talent here for this! Unless of course there is just a physical issue, but not guessing that to be the issue.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
You guys got a clean screen and CU right? The impact of a dirty screen on a convection vaporizer shall not be understated! :lol:
Haha yeah I also use the all glass wpa from TM official, cleaned my water pipe also to make sure the percs were unclogged. Well if there should be no noise I believe my unit came slightly defective and what ever is making that noise must be the culprit, sounds like something small probably connected with a wire is moving freely. I had assumed it was normal because mine seemed to function normal. It won't void my warranty if I open the bottom where dial is and see what the noise is will it?

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Ductape98

Hey does anyone know the current approximate wait time? My solo II is crapping out and hoping to get a TM before it’s completely unusable

Ductape98,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
@LAWTHEONE & @iDRINKBLEACH

From what I'm hearing so far, I'd start with a very thorough cleaning of the battery lid and threading it screws into. Iso and something that will get into the threads. Verify the battery terminals are clean and they're fully charged. Then pictures of your stems, the pack/grind, etc. like was just asked.

It sounds like you're getting inconsistent results from poor power delivery (dirty contact points) and possibly packing/setup hurdles.

I've noticed a slight drop in performance a couple of times, each time a good cleaning brought it back to it's normal awesomeness.

Let's get you guys straightened out already, too much experience and talent here for this! Unless of course there is just a physical issue, but not guessing that to be the issue.
I've tried that. Here was my checklist.
Take battery out and clean it. Clean threading. Put battery back in. Take stem o-ring out and check the screen above heater. Put all back together. Clean stem and screen. Clean water piece. Load fluffy smaller bowl. Turn on sesh mode at 7, and get small vapor. After a couple small hits it just does not give up any more vapor really. I then try to switch to demand mode on 8. I get nothing.
My internal charger isn't working either, I'm wondering if they are related. I contacted and asked him what do I do. I'm wondering how long it will take to get a response...

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: Jill NYC

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Hey does anyone know the current approximate wait time? My solo II is crapping out and hoping to get a TM before it’s completely unusable
It's been quicker of late. Speaking generally it's around two to four weeks or less if he's still stocked up. Mine was two weeks and change a few months ago.

@LAWTHEONE that sounds wacky. Consistent is the first word I'd use to describe my TM. What kind of cells are you using and how new are they? I also cycle through a half dozen cells with nary a hiccup. Mine are all LG HG2s apart from the one VTC6 that came with it. For reference mine produces vapor in on demand mode at anything over 3.5 and fully extracts pretty easily by 8 max. I hardly ever use session mode and I mostly don't use it with water. I've been using the short stem or a j-hook with a straight Splinter stem as a WPA.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The Tinymight friggin rocks - EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!! :peace:

On a whim I wanted to verify when it landed in my hands - it’s been close to 5 months (thought it was a bit more but it’s a week short of that). This vape delivers every single time. It’s that simple. I love it! Having 3 batts in rotation is just perfect for me. And having a second cooling unit and short stem is icing on the cake. It’s that simple, vapor never gets too hot and I’m just simply happy with it!

Top Bottom