TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

That is the Master Adapter wpa SP sells. It's so versatile. It even works with the Splinter & the vapcap. It's on my w/l along with the a TM.

http://instagr.am/p/CCHhZPKH3ff/

I have one and I've used it with the Grav Labs and stock stem as well as the RBT stems when I'm using my Milaana. It works really well and it's a nice little addition to my gear so I can always adapt to a bong. In the USA they're only $10 right now which is pretty good. Little more pricey north of the border.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
It begins! Got my rbt short stem today from Vape North....... now if only saving for the tinymight was as easy lol 😆 And Sneaky Pete even hooked me up with this nice non skid mood mat for free, total score. For my fellow Canadians who are interested in the tinymight but don’t want to do a international order Vape North is trying to stock them and this comes from Sneaky Pete himself but as for the details of if and when it is still unknown.
http://instagr.am/p/CCJi5zVH6XM/

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
If I were to put a pre order in would I get in on mid July batch? What is the estimated time lately with everything going on with pre orders?

iDRINKBLEACH,

LabPong

I have one and I've used it with the Grav Labs and stock stem as well as the RBT stems when I'm using my Milaana. It works really well and it's a nice little addition to my gear so I can always adapt to a bong. In the USA they're only $10 right now which is pretty good. Little more pricey north of the border.

No offense to Peter here......but when I see the TM used like that....I just hope people do not use like that mainly. The rubber/silicone/wpa with the CU and rig....... 😣

The loss of raw flower vapor taste using like this makes me sad....lol For $7 you can get the RBT stems and not use the CU...which will eliminate added draw resistance and defused taste from the CU and rubber/plastic wpa.

But if you just use like Pete shows in this vid sometimes....not a big deal for the convenience factor for sure.

androponic

vaped.
So if anyone is interested in replacement o-rings for their TM cooling units i just measured mine to order replacements. I wanted ones like my red ones that came stock on my second unit.

Food Grade VMQ silicone rubber orings 1mm wide 11mm o.d. and 9mm i.d.
I just ordered 100 from ebay for 11 dollars from china.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
So if anyone is interested in replacement o-rings for their TM cooling units i just measured mine to order replacements. I wanted ones like my red ones that came stock on my second unit.

Food Grade VMQ silicone rubber orings 1mm wide 11mm o.d. and 9mm i.d.
I just ordered 100 from ebay for 11 dollars from china.
Yes! I inquired about them a few days ago. Do you have a link? Thanks in advance!

BTW, the Tinymight rocks every single time :D:peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Tweakz

androponic

vaped.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Thanks again! I already ordered. Be sure to select the right size - as you cited above. That’s key :). Red can’t hurt either. And a veritable lifetime supply too, lol. It may take a couple of months to get but, oh well. Thats what I was looking for and need. :peace:

T.Airz

If I were to put a pre order in would I get in on mid July batch? What is the estimated time lately with everything going on with pre orders?
If I understand correctly, placing an order now would fit the mid July batch. My TM only took 2 weeks to arrive.

T.Airz,

T.Airz

I just placed my order for my third Tiny Might yesterday. TMVAS, no cure in sight.
It is so bad! I am already about to order another vape and I haven’t even gotten my crafty+ in the mail yet! I ordered the crafty+ then discovered the TM the next day....so I got both. I am addicted :drool:

T.Airz,

T.Airz

I just vaped my first two loads.

Wow!

Its like a portable flowerpot, huge rips on demand easily
I like to make the bowl really small and pack it pretty firmly and just rip it on 6.5 I get 2 nice rips off of a small amount of material. I haven’t had much luck with packing bigger amounts. I feel like even when I stir it I can’t get a full extraction of my herb. I prefer the small bowl kill it in 2 hits method. Idk maybe I’m doing something wrong with the bigger bowls. I’m still experimenting with it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I like to make the bowl really small and pack it pretty firmly and just rip it on 6.5 I get 2 nice rips off of a small amount of material. I haven’t had much luck with packing bigger amounts. I feel like even when I stir it I can’t get a full extraction of my herb. I prefer the small bowl kill it in 2 hits method. Idk maybe I’m doing something wrong with the bigger bowls. I’m still experimenting with it.

Depends how big how small how you're loading, people have seen success with everything here! Shame the thread is too long to really skim through and see that easily...

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
If I understand correctly, placing an order now would fit the mid July batch. My TM only took 2 weeks to arrive.
Okay. Thank you, I wouldn't have the issue of not enough and get pushed to next batch?

iDRINKBLEACH,

Doktor Dub

Any chance there is still a tiny might in the wilderness in Europe, ready to be hunt d and brought to a good home?

I found one in stock in France a few days ago but not there anymore . Have a great day !

Doktor Dub,

SquirrelMaster

No offense to Peter here......but when I see the TM used like that....I just hope people do not use like that mainly. The rubber/silicone/wpa with the CU and rig....... 😣

The loss of raw flower vapor taste using like this makes me sad....lol For $7 you can get the RBT stems and not use the CU...which will eliminate added draw resistance and defused taste from the CU and rubber/plastic wpa.

But if you just use like Pete shows in this vid sometimes....not a big deal for the convenience factor for sure.
Oh I'd take glass any day over Silicone any day, just pointing out it works well for adapting multiple devices. I can't say I really notice any difference to taste but I haven't used it natively and I milk it like Pete does. I'm usually not a fan of Silicone either. Too busy trying to breath like the end of the video :lol:.

Just finished a session with an RBT stem and hydratube recycler and I want to buy another Tinymight. Two of them through a Y-adapter would be fun. Really I just want another wood option.

im not a robot

reading some of these comments, i sometimes feel like i started vaping too late / miss context for the greatness of the tinymight. there is such hyperbole around re the tm, but it truly feels like a near flawless machine. biggest gripe for me is that it isnt as ideal for micro-microdosing as the adjustable chamber had me originally believe. but it is pretty close & better than most. i have had a mighty, a firefly, and now a tm & a woodscents (& dynavaps of course which i will always love), and i feel i am prepped for whatever may come. i wasnt going to originally, but i sold my mighty & my firefly to cross-finance the woodscents, and i dont think i will need to buy another vape ever. i hope this stays true. id like to be clear that against popular opinion in this thread i would not necessarily claim the tinymight is outrageously better than those vapes i sold (there are pros & cons as always, i particularly have a soft spot for the mighty still) - but it seems to rectify a lot of shortcomings other vapes have, merely by being so incredibly reliable while also on demand. and for the way i want vaporisers in my life, *a lot* of bases are covered with the tinymight alone (all including the woodscents). for me, for now. fingers crossed. it also is hands down the most portable device i ever used, i love taking this along on walks. no wait time. pretty stealthy. and while it shouldnt matter this much, it matters to me - the tinymight is just gorgeous, beautiful functional design. the eye vapes too.
e2e1186bdb5ea39e4c91ae27b1ccf038.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom