TinyMight / TM 2

dimmusp

dimmusp,

kilo

looks a bit unwieldy. How easy is it to hold it? Can you set the vape down on a table, etc?
I've pretty much settled on using the tinymigh.t_bowl WPA with a horizontal sherlock and it's also pretty unwieldy. Since I only use the 'on demand' setting, I've settled on just taking the TM off the WPA and resting the glass on its side, using the handle as a leg to keep the bowl angled up a bit. That's probably the easiest thing to do with the pictured unit as well, unless you want to construct some sort of holder. Since the WPA came with the suggestion that the TM might cool more effectively when upright anyway, I don't consider it that much of an inconvenience.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is that the same type/size of U hook that you use with your TM2?

I've posted photos with mine here before, mine is actually smaller, shorter, without a bend at the mouthpiece...

It looks a bit unwieldy. How easy is it to hold it? Can you set the vape down on a table, etc?

I don't think the photos are so ideal, because the TM should be turned fully around, that way you hold it easily in one hand, and you can set the TM down on the table on its side flat, with a glass on the other side... Does that make sense? You can see it in the picture I posted of mine... Very easy to set it down and hold it with one hand

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

dimmusp

I've posted photos with mine here before, mine is actually smaller, shorter, without a bend at the mouthpiece...

I don't think the photos are so ideal, because the TM should be turned fully around, that way you hold it easily in one hand, and you can set the TM down on the table on its side flat, with a glass on the other side... Does that make sense? You can see it in the picture I posted of mine... Very easy to set it down and hold it with one hand
I think so, thanks!

dimmusp,

Rodney

What is the biggest bowl you’ve packed and got good complete extraction? Using in on demand.

hard to say as only so much can fit in the caps or bowl. I do 0.1g and that all extracts good. I do 0.2g on ocassion and again it extracts good but takes a longer draw.

Anything above 0.2 around will not extract as good as lower amounts the way I do it and blocks the vapour path making less vapour get to you.

Just stick to 0.1 or 0.15 for best results imo.

kilo

What is the biggest bowl you’ve packed and got good complete extraction? Using in on demand.
There seem to be diminishing returns when it comes to larger loads. When I first got the t_bowl I thought, great, I can load this thing right up, but I noticed that, even with stirring, the extraction was sub-optimal. I think I've been sort of nostalgic about the big bowlfuls I used to pack when I was combusting but I've come to accept a .2 maximum with my vapes.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings Everyone, I just signed up for a chance to purchase the Purple Heart version of the Tinymight 2. It is gorgeous. Just a heads up to those of you who wanted to have one...Sign up.

Go to their website...the announcement is there.

Eblaze1992

When I purchased my tiny might 2 they were still offering a 10-year warranty. I'm assuming my warranty is grandfathered in. Has anyone reached out and know for sure?

When I purchased my tiny might 2 they were still offering a 10-year warranty. I'm assuming my warranty is grandfathered in. Has anyone reached out and know for sure?
When I bought my TM2 in 2022 you had to register your device within 1 year after delivery and before the end of December 2023 to get the 10 year warranty.

I registered 2 devices and the status is still pending and „warranty expires on“ says „n/a“.

So I think as Grass Yes said asking them is the only way to know.

MrGreenspoon,
Reactions: El Duderino

Rodney

I didn’t specifically ask them about the 10 years but regarding the status their answer was the following:

Hello! Warranty is considered active regardless of the status ,once the info is entered to the system. Please do not worry about it and have a nice day !

They told me the same thing when I enquired about the status as pending. They said do not worry about what the status says as long as you enter the details it is all good.

Top Bottom