TinyMight / TM 2

Duba

Accessory Maker
Followup to the LabetKomp question I had the other day...my sleeve arrived today! Shouts to Vgoodiez on their awesome shipping speed. Super happy with how well this goes with the stem and mouthpiece combo too.

The stem itself is filled with 16 6mm ruby pearls...wanted to go a bit larger as to not totally ruin the resistance. Looking forward to trying this and 3-pill HA stem out tonight, and comparing it to the GVB 4-pearl stem I already have. For science!

Between all of this and the tinymigh.t_bowl WPA, this vape is RAPIDLY becoming the favorite in my arsenal.

awesome set!

Momor

I also got a Tinymigh.t_bowl WPA a days ago and I love it ! I chose the updated version, the one where you can swap the male post between 14mm and 18mm. It's perfectly machined and paired with an ed'sTnT cocobolo handle it's beautiful. The swappable posts are even nicer looking that the regular straight 14mm.
The "slip on/slip off" use is sooo enjoyable.

Beansuppa

The tinymigh.t_bowl is awesome. The bowl is very deep, and comes with an optional half bowl insert.

The diameter of the stem is ever so slightly narrower than a normal stem, so it doesn't get stuck inside of the TM2 oven. This lets you load it up, put it on your favorite glass piece, and then you use the TM like it's a lighter or a ball vape....plop it on the bowl, take your hit, then remove once done. You don't need to mess with pulling the whole bowl out. And because the bowl is so deep you have lots of room to stir the herb if needed.

Its really an awesome little piece, I love mine. It's great for a couple people too because it's so easy to just dump the bowl, refill, and go. You don't need to pull it out of the machine like a normal glass WPA stem.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Also I dont think the TM does well being attached upside down... vapor rises right? It must tarnish the inside?.. Its not a big deal

Naw this doesn't matter, if you are using it properly, letting go of the trigger and clearing your hit, clearing all the vapor and heat from the device there is no vapor to tarnish anything... That is part of the whole benefit with on demand vaporizers (yeah I've had moments when I'm using the session mode, the rare time when I wouldn't turn it off to clear the hit, or run out of air unable to clear also rare for me, where I have pulled the TM from the stem to clear more quickly this way --rely more so on my Tetra at home on glass this way though so I totally understand the appeal of it with so many benefits and appreciate all the owners sharing the important details and correcting me!)

CloudMaker

May I ask where you bought that updated version? I’m only able to find the 14mm version.

I also got a Tinymigh.t_bowl WPA a days ago and I love it ! I chose the updated version, the one where you can swap the male post between 14mm and 18mm. It's perfectly machined and paired with an ed'sTnT cocobolo handle it's beautiful. The swappable posts are even nicer looking that the regular straight 14mm.
The "slip on/slip off" use is sooo enjoyable.
This is the one I have! Amazing. Ordered straight from inventor on Instagram. Better looks and much better value

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I just ordered a new set of 18650's for my TM2 from the 18650batterystore.com They have been so easy to order and ship. I'm figuring it costs me about 8 bucks per p28a shipped. Whether good or bad, I figure $16 per year isn't bad to keep the best portable in the world going.

I platoon between 2 batteries, with one in use and the other charged and on stand-by. It's been a year and I just realized I was only getting about 2 sessions out of a full charge. It kind of snuck up on me. I thought about having a larger supply, but my use is only moderate. I dab hash rosin on the side too. :ko:

Nell

Www.tinymightvape.com

Anyone try out one of these yet? Haven’t seen much info but the website says it’s convection heat, on demand or session, with fast heat up and replaceable battery.
I have one. Of my portable vapes, it has the fastest heat-up time and produces thick clouds of vapor much like my B1 ball vape. I would recommend it above all other portables that I own (and that’s too many to list).

Nell,
  • Wow
Reactions: dzoinp

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I have one. Of my portable vapes, it has the fastest heat-up time and produces thick clouds of vapor much like my B1 ball vape. I would recommend it above all other portables that I own (and that’s too many to list).

Funny, you responded to the 1st post in this thread, November 3rd 2019….
Pretty sure he might have heard of it by now! :)

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
This is the one I have! Amazing. Ordered straight from inventor on Instagram. Better looks and much better value

Just ordered the 14/18mm bowl directly from him on IG. Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to sell the wood handles anymore as some of them caused problems (didn’t hold properly). Very nice guy and I’m really looking forward to that thing!

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
Well, I really enjoyed my session last night with the TinyMight Bowl.

I loaded the bowl full, but lightly packed. Turned the TM2 to beast mode and went to town. The first hit was big and flavourful, a quick stir and straight into the second hit which was insane. Massive lung Buster...it was glorious.

It's so handy to be able to pull the TM2 off the bowl, stir and get back at it. My AVB from the TM has never been so even.

I think with the Anvil, Tasty Tube and now the TM bowl, my B2 days are numbered. I love my B2, but with a toddler running around I needed something portable and I'm in a good place in that regard now.

Double thumbs up from me 👍 👍.

Momor

Just ordered the 14/18mm bowl directly from him on IG. Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to sell the wood handles anymore as some of them caused problems (didn’t hold properly). Very nice guy and I’m really looking forward to that thing!
The wooden handle I use is the one from ed'sTnT, also sold for cannabis hardware products and it's very nice.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
The wooden handle I use is the one from ed'sTnT, also sold for cannabis hardware products and it's very nice.

Oh, that looks very nice, thank you very much for the link. Does the handle make a stable impression? I've seen a video where the TM tipped over because it wasn't 100% secure on the handle.

El Duderino,
Reactions: DadaBoo

bobothevaper

Well, I really enjoyed my session last night with the TinyMight Bowl.

I loaded the bowl full, but lightly packed. Turned the TM2 to beast mode and went to town. The first hit was big and flavourful, a quick stir and straight into the second hit which was insane. Massive lung Buster...it was glorious.

It's so handy to be able to pull the TM2 off the bowl, stir and get back at it. My AVB from the TM has never been so even.

I think with the Anvil, Tasty Tube and now the TM bowl, my B2 days are numbered. I love my B2, but with a toddler running around I needed something portable and I'm in a good place in that regard now.

Double thumbs up from me 👍 👍.
How dpes the TM hold up against a ball vape?

bobothevaper,
Reactions: DadaBoo

CloudMaker

Oh, that looks very nice, thank you very much for the link. Does the handle make a stable impression? I've seen a video where the TM tipped over because it wasn't 100% secure on the handle.
It will tip just like the inventor showed. I borrowed my brothers from his shovel head and it indeed “rotated”. I had one in the cart from VGoodiEZ but sadly had to remove it.

kiddvudu2

It will tip just like the inventor showed. I borrowed my brothers from his shovel head and it indeed “rotated”. I had one in the cart from VGoodiEZ but sadly had to remove it.
Whaaa? I just ordered one from VG. Is it not the most current model? Ugh. Is it unsafe for the TM's health?

kiddvudu2,

Momor

If you hold everything just by the handle with a god grip and tip the TM the wrong way, its weight apply too much force on the handle, so it unscrews.

BUT one of the main benefit of this WPA, well discussed in the previous comments,is to be able to just lift off the TM from it to clear your hit 😅
Just use the handle to take off your WPA to empty it, then it's very secure 👍

Even if the handle was fix, the Ed's TNT one is too small to have a comfortable grip to hold the weight of the TM IMO. Better to just grab your TM.

@kiddvudu2, the maker sells another version than the one sold by VG where you can swap the water piece connection part. It's a bit more expensive. Your TM will be even healthier with it 😉

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

If you hold everything just by the handle with a god grip and tip the TM the wrong way, its weight apply too much force on the handle, so it unscrews.

BUT one of the main benefit of this WPA, well discussed in the previous comments,is to be able to just lift off the TM from it to clear your hit 😅

Even if the handle was fix, the Ed's TNT one is too small to have a comfortable grip to hold the weight of the TM IMO.
I think I follow: If you try to lift the TM on top of the WPA, using the WPA handle, that combination is unstable? If yes, that makes sense. I'd never do that anyway, it seems unsteady. I handle my TM like a loaded weapon, very cautious, very intentional. I so very much appreciate this device that I don't want to suffer an RMA period relying on my back-ups! haha. I only own 14mm pieces, so I'm looking forward to the VG order arriving next week! Thanks @Momor

Peese!

kiddvudu2,

El Duderino

The Dude abides.

Even if the handle was fix, the Ed's TNT one is too small to have a comfortable grip to hold the weight of the TM IMO. Better to just grab your TM.

Thank you for the explanation. That definitely makes sense. So maybe I'll get one of those wooden stems, as they look very pretty...

CloudMaker

Whaaa? I just ordered one from VG. Is it not the most current model? Ugh. Is it unsafe for the TM's health?
I had one of Ed's TNT handles in the cart but decided not to get it. I bought my “bowl” from the inventor and got the Pro version with 14mm and 18mm interchangeable. The metal handle he provides has a hole through it which allows me to insert a pick I use for dabs to tighten. It has to be pretty tight to hold the interchangeable pieces with friction.

Top Bottom