TinyMight / TM 2

bobothevaper

You need to time travel to the future, not available yet.
Fair. I hope it comes out soon because I’m kinda not going to order one now knowing a new one is out soon. Wonder how many are in my position because it feels like a sales stopper dangeling a new unit out in front of prospective buyers :)

bobothevaper,
Reactions: Petetbay

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I can wait a few weeks. Did they mention pricing?
I’ve been waiting over 1.5 years for a RED one 😂. My OG TM works all too well and it’s yearning for a newer more colorful cousin. I love the stem in the pic/post too. We shall see…
:peace:

Vaporific,

bobothevaper

Anyone know how purple heart worls under high temps? Does it sweat resin out like kingwood can. I know couchlog had some issues?

bobothevaper,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone know how purple heart worls under high temps? Does it sweat resin out like kingwood can. I know couchlog had some issues?

Not like that, African blackwood does that a lot which is why I don't like it, purple heart does have high sensitivity for some people though, mostly from the dust, I think they took their time with this batch so I wouldn't be too worried... Also it's going to be encased so the pathway should not be through the wood regardless really? (I have purple heart Milaana and SplinterZ)

bobothevaper

Not like that, African blackwood does that a lot which is why I don't like it, purple heart does have high sensitivity for some people though, mostly from the dust, I think they took their time with this batch so I wouldn't be too worried... Also it's going to be encased so the pathway should not be through the wood regardless really? (I have purple heart Milaana and SplinterZ)
Thanks for helpful replay good sir.

Ariwe

Ha, I just got mine this week from him direct!
Love it, although I am noticing I have to crank the dial a bit more because the bowl is so deep.
But so much better than having to pull out the WPA directly from the TM. Plus now I don't need a pass through adaptor.
Highly recommended :)

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
It the fookin' nuts, my friend. All I've used since mine arrived 3 weeks ago!
I'm really looking forward to trying this baby out. The appeal of a shovel head bowl/injector like experience from my TM2 was too much to pass up.

I'm gonna cram that bowl full and go to town.

DadaBoo,

Pablo13

I grabbed one this week too. Just leaning it out, tried the normal bowl and S&B caps but seem to get better extraction without the caps. On demand is new to my vape collection too and I'm loving it :D

badbee

Ha, I just got mine this week from him direct!
Love it, although I am noticing I have to crank the dial a bit more because the bowl is so deep.
But so much better than having to pull out the WPA directly from the TM. Plus now I don't need a pass through adaptor.
Highly recommended :)
So how is this different functionally from a regular WPA? I think I missed something. Does it come apart in the middle?
People describe this as an "injector", but isn't the herb in a basket inside the TM, like any other WPA?

Beansuppa

Followup to the LabetKomp question I had the other day...my sleeve arrived today! Shouts to Vgoodiez on their awesome shipping speed. Super happy with how well this goes with the stem and mouthpiece combo too.

The stem itself is filled with 16 6mm ruby pearls...wanted to go a bit larger as to not totally ruin the resistance. Looking forward to trying this and 3-pill HA stem out tonight, and comparing it to the GVB 4-pearl stem I already have. For science!

Between all of this and the tinymigh.t_bowl WPA, this vape is RAPIDLY becoming the favorite in my arsenal.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So how is this different functionally from a regular WPA? I think I missed something. Does it come apart in the middle?
People describe this as an "injector", but isn't the herb in a basket inside the TM, like any other WPA?

I guess it might be hard to search, but this question has been asked and answered here at least twice before... Basically, it's not, it's just all metal and has a handle, they encourage you to remove the retainer ring and o-ring, so that way it does not lock into the TM and you would easily be able to remove the TM to clear hits and cash the bowl, that's why they describe it like an injector bowl even though it really doesn't make much difference in that way (you could also technically do the same thing with a glass version) I think it might have a shelf for a flat screen instead of a basket however

stuey

I guess it might be hard to search, but this question has been asked and answered here at least twice before... Basically, it's not, it's just all metal and has a handle, they encourage you to remove the retainer ring and o-ring, so that way it does not lock into the TM and you would easily be able to remove the TM to clear hits and cash the bowl, that's why they describe it like an injector bowl even though it really doesn't make much difference in that way (you could also technically do the same thing with a glass version) I think it might have a shelf for a flat screen instead of a basket however
Not so much disagreeing as as much following on from my esteemed friend. The hit its self isnt any different using this but the ease of use is. It allows you to take a proper bong hit and then take the TM off with ease .. If you are into WPA.. this is the way forward.. Its not the hit more the process thats different .. I would say better. It does come with a shelf / screen ... Honestly the hit on this is literally 11 times the hit on any other WPA .. Its the way the metals heat sink works, what this does differently is no seriously its just another WPA but the fact that it dosent "grip" the TM makes the whole usage so much easier. They dont encourage you to take the O rings out of the TM .. this is thin enough that it fits through them.. with ease.. It has its own O ring that is at the bottom /top depending how you see it but it forms its own seal with the TM.. Thats what makes it different

Also I dont think the TM does well being attached upside down... vapor rises right? It must tarnish the inside?.. Its not a big deal

So the slip on slip off nature of this has you taking it off as soon as you stop sucking so .. long term the heat element has to do better .

Of course no better than any other WPA.. but the ease on / off bit makes it different in how you use it rather that what it actually does?

Make sense?

So now you just wack the TM up to the max and .. after a little bit of a draw your bubbler fills up just like a ball vape.... I do know its not the same but its not far off

Stueylakes

Not so much disagreeing as as much following on from my esteemed friend. The hit its self isnt any different using this but the ease of use is. It allows you to take a proper bong hit and then take the TM off with ease .. If you are into WPA.. this is the way forward.. Its not the hit more the process thats different .. I would say better. It does come with a shelf / screen ... Honestly the hit on this is literally 11 times the hit on any other WPA .. Its the way the metals heat sink works, what this does differently is no seriously its just another WPA but the fact that it dosent "grip" the TM makes the whole usage so much easier. They dont encourage you to take the O rings out of the TM .. this is thin enough that it fits through them.. with ease.. It has its own O ring that is at the bottom /top depending how you see it but it forms its own seal with the TM.. Thats what makes it different

Also I dont think the TM does well being attached upside down... vapor rises right?

So the slip on slip of nature of this has you taking it off as soon as you stop sucking so .. long term the heat element has to do better .

Of course no better than any other WPA.. but the ease on / off bit makes it different in how you use it rather that what it actually does?

Make sense?
Exactly this! In addition and a further benefit is ive always found a loose pack really enables the TM to shine and this really enables a big loose bowl that just extracts sublimely.

I do disagree 1 point however, it IS a better wpa than any other I have. Which is 5.....

Another user added a few weeks ago with the most succinct line of, "it just fucking works so so well". I concur with bells on!

Top Bottom