TinyMight / TM 2

Durbandream

Never heard of this…. ???
Tamping it down to control the airflow. I usually start tamping it lightly, suck on the other end to check the airflow, then keep tamping until it's tight enough for a slow draw with a normal draw strength and the denser pack helps cool the air.

I use it at level 9 or 9 1/2 in on demand mode. Then towards the end I go into session mode where I also hold down the button. If I'm correct, that's the highest level. Then I milk it all out. I always need some smaller or medium hits.
Ah, yeah I can see that taking the battery out in 3 sessions. I like that the TM chooses performance over battery life, I feel like too many other devices make concessions on power to extend the battery and end up delivering mediocre performance over a longer time.

AndyO

@AndyO , this is what most people report 3 - 4 sessions\bowls of 3 - 4 hits each. I run my v1.5 between 5 and 7. It's a powerful and hungry device. I usually notice the need to turn the temp up a little sooner than usual for one hit and then it dies on the next. It's easiest if you have 4+ cells and an external charger. Swapping cells is so easy my hands do it without my mind really paying much attention.

Cheers man - yeah, that ended up being my solution, was getting a few more batteries and an external charger. It doesn't stop me using it, my TM2 is still my favourite vape, it's just a bit frustrating having to change them out so often.

AndyO,
Reactions: HighTime

badbee

Cheers man - yeah, that ended up being my solution, was getting a few more batteries and an external charger. It doesn't stop me using it, my TM2 is still my favourite vape, it's just a bit frustrating having to change them out so often.
Without battery tech improvements I think the TM is at the limit of what's possible. The only way to stretch more battery time would be to lower the power, and we can't have that... You can pull the power out more slowly and store it in thermal storage like the Angus, but then you have to wait for the heat.

imor jones

So, I ended up buying the Mad Heaters Revolve storage system and it is too large to fit in my Dynatec Orion IH case that I've been carrying my TM2 in until now. I ordered several new cases from Amazon and settled on this one, in case anybody is looking for a new travel solution: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0882SQ2BK?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Peese!
I am using this case as well for holidays, when i have to carry a lot.
As personal case for the TM i use this bag

Firedog Geruchsdichter Beutel, geruchsdicht, kleine Aufbewahrungsbox grau https://amzn.eu/d/a5y7TbI

TM fits perfect. Plus a tiny glass jar i am using

Can you guys use this link?

alex91

IMG-6020.jpg
IMG-6019.jpg

IMG-6018.jpg

Dumb question, but first time using this stem. Is it ok to load like this, with the screen kind of bent? I can’t figure it out how to get it sit 100% straight in the stem. I’m also trying to avoid the herb from falling so I’ve inserted another screen at the end.

HighTime

IMG-6020.jpg
IMG-6019.jpg

IMG-6018.jpg

Dumb question, but first time using this stem. Is it ok to load like this, with the screen kind of bent? I can’t figure it out how to get it sit 100% straight in the stem. I’m also trying to avoid the herb from falling so I’ve inserted another screen at the end.
With my recently acquired very nice goodvibesboro stem, I’ve pushed the screen a little further in than you have to rest it against the stem dimples, which positions it as pretty level. With the screen placed like that, I add material and then insert the stem with the device upside down and without another screen to hold it in. Following the good advice here, I take the first hit while the TM2 it’s still upside down, and after that the material has been staying in place in the stem with the unit right side up for the remainder of the session.

badbee

What about instead of a TinyMight, we get a GiganticMight with say 3 replaceable 18650's inside like a Flux Deluxe IH?
Tinymight in the future could go with a single 21700 that supplies up to 4000mha with only a slight change in the form factor.:2c:

Apparently I wasn't thinking far enough outside the 18650 cylinder.

IMG-6020.jpg
IMG-6019.jpg

IMG-6018.jpg

There is no problem with that other than convenience. Most people use preformed basket screens, rimmed or unrimmed, or a larger screen that can be formed into a basket. You can easily form baskets by drilling a shallow ~12 mm hole in scrap wood and pushing the screens into it with a fat pen, wooden spoon handle, dowel, or anything just a bit smaller than the drilled hole.

Generally you want your load to go a little bit more edge to edge so the hot air has to go straight through and doesn't bypass around the sides. A basket screen would help with that.

UhuM

I am using this case as well for holidays, when i have to carry a lot.
As personal case for the TM i use this bag

Firedog Geruchsdichter Beutel, geruchsdicht, kleine Aufbewahrungsbox grau https://amzn.eu/d/a5y7TbI

TM fits perfect. Plus a tiny glass jar i am using
The slighty bigger version of your linked firedog bag fits the tm2 with some larger stems or some extras, like a rocket stem.
The smaller one fits it only with the 55mm stem or with the stem separated (at least for me).

UhuM,
Reactions: mixchu69

Smknbud

IMG-6020.jpg
IMG-6019.jpg

IMG-6018.jpg

My suggestion is to get these screens from TRWW ......you'll be so much happier :D

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I won this Nash Sculptural TinyMight Stem from NapGlass in the EDs Make a Wish raffle. IT feels nice in the hand. There is a scoop out at the top that fits my thumb perfect with a textured portion on the other side where my index finger lands. Glass is thick, feels like it could handle a drop. I like the mouth port being at an angle rather than a straight shot, keeps me from drooling into it. Hits were cool. Nice job Nash!

Sto.Oned

Hi, I bought food alcohol to clean the cu.
Can I avoid to dismantle it or in this case the wax will not go out of the cu?
If I dismantle I can put it just in a small glass to not consume too much alcohol?
The container must be made by glass or also plastic is ok?
How long it Will take to clean the cu?
Thanks!

Sto.Oned,

MoltenTiger

Hi, I bought food alcohol to clean the cu.
Can I avoid to dismantle it or in this case the wax will not go out of the cu?
If I dismantle I can put it just in a small glass to not consume too much alcohol?
The container must be made by glass or also plastic is ok?
How long it Will take to clean the cu?
Thanks!
If you want to conserve alcohol you could try dipping a toothbrush or similar and scrubbing the disassembled CU

If you have an ultrasonic cleaner, you could seal the assembled CU in solution and run some cycles. Otherwise take it apart to clean it.

Some plastic won't like alcohol, mostly acrylics. Most kitchenware should handle it.
You could put a small amount of alcohol in a zip-lock sandwich bag, place the disassembled CU in and shake. Heat will speed up the cleaning action, place the sealed bag and parts under a hot tap.

I'd recommend a different cooling option like glass beads, and cheaper denatured alcohol solution for cleaning. Makes things quick and easy, which makes the cleaning steps straight forward and more likely to happen at a higher frequency.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I just ordered a rocket stem from sneakypete's as a small xmas gift to myself. Can't wait to try it out. I get my best cooling from a dry OGB jhook, but sometimes I want to use something with a smaller footprint. My GVB beaded stem is fun to use, but doesn't cool enough for the (my) throat. I hoping the rocket stem fits in the middle somewhere at least.

I went with some new glass because I have a bit of a VAS flare up going, but nothing is really tempting me in the vape world right now.

I also like giving Sneakypete some business. He is a good guy and I have learned a lot from his content through the years.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Top Bottom