TinyMight / TM 2

Stueylakes

stuey

I have one of those arriving soon. So I take it that EdsTnT do a handle that fits it? If so I might get one from him.

Does it add a conduction aspect to vaping with the TM? Im planning on running this one at high temps through water

Stueylakes

I have one of those arriving soon. So I take it that EdsTnT do a handle that fits it? If so I might get one from him.

Does it add a conduction aspect to vaping with the TM? Im planning on running this one at high temps through water
Oh you will love it im sure! Its a standard size I belive as this just came off my B2. I cant seem to feel any conduction benefit but certainly enables a very thorough roast with a loose pack. I more temp step with the TM and its a very very nice user experience with the free flow removal and replace of device.

budski

cantre member
having an intermittent problem with my tm2; seems to come on normally, then hits the temp vibration right away then doesn't create heat. change fresh batt same, change another, works normal!?! when it cuts out it gives a code; green, green, red, green, I'm hoping I don't have to send it in

budski,

MonkeyTime

having an intermittent problem with my tm2; seems to come on normally, then hits the temp vibration right away then doesn't create heat. change fresh batt same, change another, works normal!?! when it cuts out it gives a code; green, green, red, green, I'm hoping I don't have to send it in
Sounds like dirty contacts. It thinks it's at temp because of the resistance it's seeing.

Try cleaning the basics, battery lid, bottom contract and then loosening and resetting the base and try it again.

AndyO

How long are batteries supposed to last? I find myself only getting 3-4 bowls out of a battery - that can't be normal can it?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How long are batteries supposed to last? I find myself only getting 3-4 bowls out of a battery - that can't be normal can it?

Depends on the variables of how you are using it and the batteries and how old etc there's a variety of potential factors but that is not necessarily an off number for an average potentially

budski

cantre member
Sounds like dirty contacts. It thinks it's at temp because of the resistance it's seeing.

Try cleaning the basics, battery lid, bottom contract and then loosening and resetting the base and try it again.
thanks I'll try that. I read something about resetting the base screw earlier in this thread, I guess I should send an email to tinymight to see what that code means.

budski,

HighTime

I have a feeling some of you will be able to steer me in the right direction for locating 4mm borosilicate beads/balls. My understanding from past posts here is that 4mm beads are preferable to 3mm for better air flow generally. And, if using the large og cu sections to hold the beads—as an alternative to just two screens in the og or other stems—preferable for related avoidance of the smaller beads blocking the holes in the the og cu. I‘ve been searching for a while now for a good source from which to buy some 4mm borosilicate glass beads, and have been surprised to be having trouble finding them except in huge 1lb+ quantities. I specifically want them to be made of boro and so far have only found the 3mm size in reasonably smaller quantities. Thanks for any help!

HighTime,
Reactions: Vaporific

Petetbay

I have a feeling some of you will be able to steer me in the right direction for locating 4mm borosilicate beads/balls.
My bead source is Recommended Vapes, they also have small ruby bags.

HighTime

Thanks, Petetbay. I also came across their site during my search. They have them in 4mm, but the additional £24 to ship to the US doesn’t make ordering practical. It was good of you to respond!

Stonedbadger

I also received my @tinymigh.t_bowl today and its a work of art, finished sublimely and performs phenomenally well. For the comments above on upside down use, this is the answer for sheer convenience and performance. Also my shovelhead handle from Ed will now get a ton more use. Win win. Top bit of kit, sincerely.

I received mine a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it!!

Excellent quality and service... and it fucking works brilliantly!!!

Stueylakes

I received mine a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it!!

Excellent quality and service... and it fucking works brilliantly!!!
Mate it does just work brilliantly I cant stop using it! I've been a fan of the device for years and saw the improvements in TM2 massively. With both my uhook from @GoodVibesBoro and this its just improved the device even more.

Can't stress this enough guys if you love a TM this is such an essential add on.

Durbandream

Using the tamping tool to adjust the airflow really helps cooling a lot with the stock stem, are there any mods to the stock CU that people have done?

Durbandream,

cliffhanger1

I only get 3 good sessions too, on highest temp. then i have to charge the battery because from then on you can clearly notice a reduction in performance for me at least at the high temperatures.

Last edited:

Durbandream

I only get 3 good sessions too, on highest temp. then i have to charge the battery because from then on you can clearly notice a reduction in performance for me at least at the high temperatures.
How are you using it? I get about 8-9 sessions just hitting it from the stock stem between 6-7. I'm usually done with a bowl in 3 hits

cliffhanger1

How are you using it? I get about 8-9 sessions just hitting it from the stock stem between 6-7. I'm usually done with a bowl in 3 hits
I use it at level 9 or 9 1/2 in on demand mode. Then towards the end I go into session mode where I also hold down the button. If I'm correct, that's the highest level. Then I milk it all out. I always need some smaller or medium hits.

cliffhanger1,
  • Wow
Reactions: Petetbay

badbee

@AndyO , this is what most people report 3 - 4 sessions\bowls of 3 - 4 hits each. I run my v1.5 between 5 and 7. It's a powerful and hungry device. I usually notice the need to turn the temp up a little sooner than usual for one hit and then it dies on the next. It's easiest if you have 4+ cells and an external charger. Swapping cells is so easy my hands do it without my mind really paying much attention.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Never heard of this…. ???

I think they are getting at, if your load was too loose, uneven pack, the hot air flow could bypass through the herbs and not have enough time to cool or even create as much vapor maybe, but if you tamp it the hot air will be slowed down there and create the vapor and then help you slow through the pathway of stock cooling to be smoother when you inhale? (This could potentially be done by controlling your inhale yourself, but like if you like to just rip it more mindlessly, a little tamp can definitely help control other variables)

Top Bottom