TinyMight / TM 2

Durbandream

do you mean this??

if it is same thing will get one and report back :)

EDIT - OMG it is the same thing as just read other people saying it is amazing and i can get oen of these really cheap here in uk :)

Thnx so much for informing me about this Durbandream !!!!
No problem, it's an excellent piece. I've smoked nugs broken up with my fingers and ground herb through it, both work great but my favorite so far is ground herb in the v2 dosing capsules with it on session mode, it's an incredible combo. Enjoy!

Last edited:

rogrog

are there any all glass stems that are 3 or 4 inches, have inward dipples and/or balls, glass screen and a shaped mouth end?

rogrog,

Petetbay

are there any all glass stems that are 3 or 4 inches, have inward dipples and/or balls, glass screen and a shaped mouth end?
No glass screen.

They are making glass screen stems, not sure I’ve seen those before.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

If you can sacrifice the glass screen, you can get this from GVB, with flat ss mesh screen, whole nug could work without a screen too...

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Exactly, my friend... from the moment I saw that the parcel was to be delivered, I was at home with my ears to the doorbell and at some point in the afternoon I saw that "I was not home and to contact...".
What a disappointment...
Anyway I contacted the carrier and I'll go pick it up in 2 hours...
"I wasn't home" seems like they haven't met someone with severe VAS.

Rodney

Exactly, my friend... from the moment I saw that the parcel was to be delivered, I was at home with my ears to the doorbell and at some point in the afternoon I saw that "I was not home and to contact...".
What a disappointment...
Anyway I contacted the carrier and I'll go pick it up in 2 hours...
"I wasn't home" seems like they haven't met someone with severe VAS.

This was over 4 hours ago so i bet Consolidated21 is now well and truly baked :)

popitup

6 months in as my daily driver, and I'm impacted by the button issue, it no longer properly depresses. It's more like capacitive touch. Pretty disappointing, but it sounds like newer models have addressed this.

PinkeyeLabs

6 months in as my daily driver, and I'm impacted by the button issue, it no longer properly depresses. It's more like capacitive touch. Pretty disappointing, but it sounds like newer models have addressed this.
Yous asked to company for a serial number batch? They reply this kind of inquiries. Regards!

PinkeyeLabs,

Rodney

I read you guys recommending using the TM2 threw water and I thought that this would not be for me as never liked smoking threw water in bongs BUT now after making myself a connector that connects my mini bubbler I will now be using this always threw water as OMFG it is so godly and hits hard but smooth.

I mean it only took me reading 873 pages of this thread to realise this but thnx all :)

seriously just try it if you are not already running this threw water as you can put it to 10 and hit it hard and still get smooth vapour.

Feels like this is the way it is supposed to be used

Last edited:

Sto.Oned

Just be certain that what you add doesn't add tension in the system. The button contact on the electric board seems to be a relatively "weak" point in certain TM2 so just be carefull that your fix doesn't force on it in the wrong direction. Hope that makes sense 😅
Ok so I fixed the issue.
IF YOU HAVE A MOVING /SHAKING BUTTON ON TM1:
You simply add some Grey plastic tape on the back of the button (like 4-5 pieces 1mm larger and cut the exceed) and also one single small piece of tape around the button (no more than this, as the button would not fit inside the hole).
The result is that now the button doesn't shake no more, always work fine and seems more firm and professional 👍 🚀 🤘

PinkeyeLabs

I read you guys recommending using the TM2 threw water and I thought that this would not be for me as never liked smoking threw water in bongs BUT now after making myself a connector that connects my mini bubbler I will now be using this always threw water as OMFG it is so godly and hits hard but smooth.

I mean it only took me reading 873 pages of this thread to realise this but thnx all :)

seriously just try it if you are not already running this threw water as you can put it to 10 and hit it hard and still get smooth vapour.

Feels like this is the way it is supposed to be used
Connect with one of these, better than a bubbler. Just freeze this...

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Hi guys, the TM2 has been in my hands since Thursday...after 2 bowls the CU went on the shelf and I'm using the original stem with the dyna fat mp adjusted or reversed like that....
Edit
i went shopping today .... 2 molicel p28a and a socket for usb-c.
And unfortunately the manual was in Finnish..
20231117-180121.jpg

Last edited:

Hagbard Celine

Are there any Toad users in here? I'm have a Toad, considering a Tiny Might 2 (and not because I'm unsatisfied with the Toad, I've had it for about 1.5 years and LOVE it, just trying other things out :) ...

I'm just curious if any of the stock Toad stems will work with TM2? For that matter, I have several stems (stock and custom) for my log vapes (HI, Underdog, Woodscents). Wondering if I should just get the TM2 device before investing in a bunch of stems if some if these might work. Are the TM2 stems unique in some way? Thanks

Hagbard Celine,
Reactions: Dr. G

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are there any Toad users in here? I'm have a Toad, considering a Tiny Might 2 (and not because I'm unsatisfied with the Toad, I've had it for about 1.5 years and LOVE it, just trying other things out :) ...

I have both though I hardly use my toad, much easier to rely on the TM, larger with full regulation and temp control dial, easier to swap batteries and stems for me, more mindless use with many more stem and WPA connection options (I used to use Milaana a lot and have relied on it back in the day, but now unregulated it's just too involved for my average use, out of practice)

I'm just curious if any of the stock Toad stems will work with TM2? For that matter, I have several stems (stock and custom) for my log vapes (HI, Underdog, Woodscents). Wondering if I should just get the TM2 device before investing in a bunch of stems if some if these might work. Are the TM2 stems unique in some way? Thanks

No not at all, different size stems, toad is quite a bit smaller, narrower, closer to 12 mm diameter than the TM 16 mm diameter (easier to find more random stems that will fit TM, like how many of us were using backwards RBT stems since early on as wpa) log stems are also typically more narrow unless you have one of the XL logs but their stock stems are also probably not 16 mm although they would work with those stems...

Hagbard Celine

No not at all, different size stems, toad is quite a bit smaller, narrower, closer to 12 mm diameter than the TM 16 mm diameter (easier to find more random stems that will fit TM, like how many of us were using backwards RBT stems since early on as wpa) log stems are also typically more narrow unless you have one of the XL logs but their stock stems are also probably not 16 mm although they would work with those stems...

I think any 16mm od glass will work

So maybe it is like the Underdog Alpha stem? That appears to be approx 16mm outer diameter. Dont have many of those, but perhaps a couple.

Can I also ask, what are some of thre favorite online places people have used to purchase the TM2? Anywhere where we can expect a really good Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal?

Last edited:
Hagbard Celine,

darkgr33n

FWIW, just for another point of view, I found the Grave Upline Taster to not cool that well native. I found that the tip was getting to hot as it makes kind of a funnel where the "hot" vapor concentrates :2c:
Exactly the same for me. A shame because the Grav feels really nice.
Upline taster with dosing capsules is great. Nice flavor, decent cooling, almost no cleanup, huge hits and easy to pull. Is it significantly worth it to upgrade to another aftermarket stem?
However, after a couple of months in the drawer, this helped as I was able to use the Grav again ;) The dosing capsule - as well as probably having its own cooling - allows me to lift the Grav away from the floor a little and on 4 I found really usable. Nice.

kiddvudu2

Exactly the same for me. A shame because the Grav feels really nice.

However, after a couple of months in the drawer, this helped as I was able to use the Grav again ;) The dosing capsule - as well as probably having its own cooling - allows me to lift the Grav away from the floor a little and on 4 I found really usable. Nice.

I am a fan of the Grav Upline Taster. I purchased it at the same time that I ordered my TM2 on recommendation from a trusted buddy here at FC. Since then I've purchased 4 aftermarket stems, one with beads, 2 with pills, the last one was empty but I've since filled it with beads myself. I'll be posting at least 3 of those in classifieds as a package soon. I've come to rest (for the past 4 months) on my Azzwoods+Revolve2 as my primary and when I need to clean it, I bust out the Grav. Both are so simple to clean and deliver a great experience, even if different from each other.

Here's the thing, when I use the Azzwoods setup, I run the TM2 at 6-7 from start to stop of session, no temp stepping. When I run the Grav, I start at 2 and step to 4 or 5 max. Sometimes I hit that last position twice, but it's always dark toasty colored when finished. And the mouthpiece don't get hot at that low of a temp.

Peese!!

Last edited:

Santacruz

Purchased the TM2 begin November and already the device stops heating. What a 😞 for this price tag.

I need to contact TM directly to start the warranty claim, so told by my reseller, they also told me that I need to send my device to TM, reseller will not send me a new device due to save raw materials, what I can understand in some way... but it will take some time 😭

Momor

I need to contact TM directly to start the warranty claim, so told by my reseller, they also told me that I need to send my device to TM, reseller will not send me a new device due to save raw materials, what I can understand in some way... but it will take some time 😭
I have had to send my TM and TM2 to Finland for repairs and each time I got them back in less than a week. 🤙

Top Bottom