TinyMight / TM 2

Durbandream

uGG9agC.jpg

Nice semi-portable rig

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
E3087-AF7-A6-E2-4-A19-847-D-E2349-B48-D415.jpg
F6-AF51-A9-7-D5-E-4573-92-CC-8-F5917-C831-AA.jpg
BD92-DE3-D-EF5-B-4-D57-9519-F8-DCDFF517-ED.jpg
7888661-C-DAA8-4-F97-83-DD-D583-C406-B110.jpg
4-C8961-BC-7355-47-AB-A92-E-9751-CD283411.jpg

85-F18745-48-C8-44-BC-BBF1-21-E0-DB2-A295-B.jpg

Here are some TM stems that I made this past week!

No more pills? I do think balls are better at cooling... Interesting mouthpiece tips... And the other style seem nice, similar to these:
also made a Daisylock for popitup :)
qq13jgz9p2tb1

I recommend checking out his thread for more stuff, I still want to try his cooling design... Looks like very nice unique work

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
No more pills? I do think balls are better at cooling... Interesting mouthpiece tips... And the other style seem nice, similar to these:

I recommend checking out his thread for more stuff, I still want to try his cooling design... Looks like very nice unique work
I do still make some with pills however I prefer the cooling and the look of the marbles better. Hookahead_md and I collaborate on the 2 similar ones that I posted pictures of. He made the exterior and I made the marbles inside.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This is pretty damn fun promotion:
Screenshot-20231104-142258.png

:cool::whoa::drool::brow::freak::rofl::nod::clap::bowdown::razz:

Hookahead_md and I collaborate on the 2 similar ones that I posted pictures of. He made the exterior and I made the marbles inside

Oh! That's awesome, certainly explains the similarities! I like how you have them placed lower, didn't realize there were cooling pearls inside as well, great job, glad that you're still working and evolving! So much great glass

florduh

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I've only used the OG and almost always below a "7" but I never felt the need to take crazy long inhales to get a lungful of vapor. 3 or 4 second puffs.
No, I haven't either. I'm just suggesting that 10 is too high a setting for me. At my normal setting of 4, however, the second and subsequent 4 or 5 second hits have more vapor than the first. And that is just a pattern not a problem. Depending on the strain, I may increase the temperature to 5 or six to finish off the bowl, especially if I am running low.
Of course, if I am just using a J Hook or direct rather than using water that first hit is more satisfying and flavorful.

Durbandream

Videos like this are cool because it shows the TM debunks the conventional wisdom that convection vapes require long inhales to get going. That was a massive cloud from a 4-5 second inhale.
It's crazy how different the stems are. I definitely need a long inhale for the stock stem to get going. The Grav depends on the pack but if I plug the hole with some flattened nug and fill the rest with ground weed I get big clouds on light pulls, and the 14mm WPA will whitewall my 4.5" rig if I pull too hard.

boggers

New FC'er and new to the tinymight 2 and loving it straight off the stock glass. I have questions about dosing caps, couldn't easily find answers by scrolling or search.
-When you use caps do you remove the CU screen, or leave it in?
- i assume no stirring, flip cap over halfway?
Thanks

boggers,
Reactions: cosimo

Durbandream

New FC'er and new to the tinymight 2 and loving it straight off the stock glass. I have questions about dosing caps, couldn't easily find answers by scrolling or search.
Thanks
When I use dosing caps I just make enough space for it to fit under the cooling unit, load it, put the TM on session mode, vape the entire thing in a few hits then dump it. No stirring or flipping, they're small so you'll blow through it pretty quickly. And I definitely wouldn't remove the CU screen. I can't think of any reason to do that other than replacing it.

Durbandream,

Varden

Thanks
I use the dosing capsules when on the go, not at home, and I always use them with a dimpled glass so I do not have no use the cooling unit. Better flavour and easier to clean this way.

No stirring, no turning the capsules around. Just pack the capsules fluffy.

popitup

While we're talking capsules, I like the Mighty capsules better because 1) they hold more 2) they are easier to debowl 3) I can choose which vape to use after capping

BreadStick

Thanks
If you want an alternative to dosing caps I'd recommend the mad heaters reload gen1/2. My on the go setup is the TM2 with a reload gen 1, the TM is easy to straw pack and can be debowled with the reload, I also find it easier than dosing caps.

Varden

Speaking of capsules, I recently saw a vape that had glass capsules. They might have better flavour but I'm not sure they are practical because of fragility, specially on the go. But it gave me an idea, Zirconia (or some hard ceramic) capsules.

Would this be possible? Would the walls of these capsules had to be too thick for structural integrity and make the space inside too small? What other problems might there be?

If it is possible it might remove the added conduction of the SS capsules.

While we're talking capsules, I like the Mighty capsules better because 1) they hold more 2) they are easier to debowl 3) I can choose which vape to use after capping

Why are they easier to debowl? Just because they are wider or is there something else?

Varden,

badbee

Speaking of capsules, I recently saw a vape that had glass capsules. They might have better flavour but I'm not sure they are practical because of fragility, specially on the go. But it gave me an idea, Zirconia (or some hard ceramic) capsules.

Would this be possible? Would the walls of these capsules had to be too thick for structural integrity and make the space inside too small? What other problems might there be?

If it is possible it might remove the added conduction of the SS capsules.

Why are they easier to debowl? Just because they are wider or is there something else?
The Ghost MV1 and Bowle would like a word with you. Both use (used) ceramic pods. Ceramic is good because it pulls heat out of the airstream slower than metal, but it also doesn't provide much conduction heating. Metal capsules have been more successful, so far, in a range of vapes.

Shorner

The Ghost MV1 and Bowle would like a word with you. Both use (used) ceramic pods. Ceramic is good because it pulls heat out of the airstream slower than metal, but it also doesn't provide much conduction heating. Metal capsules have been more successful, so far, in a range of vapes.
The Ghost Mv1 put out some lovely vapor, it's a shame the company went under I loved the vape personally.

Varden

That's great. Someone should make them for the TinyMight. I would buy them.

Edit: on second though, do any of those ceramic capsules fit the TinyMight and are they still for sale?

Varden,
Top Bottom