TinyMight / TM 2

Old Moderate

can you just buy this and use it as without any accessory? or is it best to get one of the things with it? I would just want to use it as a portable vape.

I also think the stocks stems are great but trying it with a J-hook was a new world of flavor for me.

Nice, yeah nothing like that is readily available, you would have to go custom, I know GVB wants to do water pieces and does U-turns direct stems for TM so I think he could probably actually whip something up... OGB probably could as well since it would be a simple water piece perhaps? I have a U-turn and hydro tube setup but it is not full U-turn right angle and not a one-handed setup like the proper U-turns from GVB and OGB... I use TM dry more though
Thanks. I think I’ll try a few cheap pieces from DH gate to get the sizing down and then maybe share a few diagrams of the two options I’m thinking of…but soon my FC-mod will arrive and then who knows what might change …

TastyClouds

Got my TM2 replacement from Vgoodiez, shoutout to them for a quick turn around. Loving the way it delivers with relatively low draw restriction. It took a few sessions to get the hang of how to get the hit I want but now im dialed in. I got it dirty enough to do my first stem cleaning and glad to learn it is as easy as I could hope for.

Now just waiting on the terp pill stem to arrive!

Goatts

Anybody have a sneaky pete rocket stem? Looks like a lot of cooling surface area
Aye! The Rocket stem is my favourite TM stem of the several I have. I discovered the performance goes thru the roof when you use it with an OG TM rimmed basket screen. I think the 3mm air space between the bottom of the basket and the glass screen of the stem turbo charges your hit. The amount and quality of vapour produced is incredible, much improved than when not using the rimmed screen. The rimmed screen is a lot easier to remove and clean than an un-rimmed one and the gap between the glass screen remains consistent. You want to keep your screen clean for best performance and flavour. I torch mine every 2-3 loads. Debowling immediately after bowl is cached keeps the screen clean. The Rocket stem stays a lot cleaner using a SS screen, no scoobies make it through to the beads. For those who are purists and want all glass air path - remember that TM has a SS ribbon heater as well as a SS screen already in the air path, at the bottom of the chamber right after the heater.
I highly recommend the TM Rocket stem - with an OG TM Rimmed basket. The cooling is superb. You can take massive flavourful hits!

Last edited:

Stueylakes

Just an fyi, GVB has a fair amount of stems that are on sale.

Just bought this U-hook.

https://goodvibesboro.com/store/Tinymight-U-Hook-With-Spikes-And-Cooling-Marbles-p582586635

I prefer less heady stems because I only use my TM 2 outside the house. I'd feel less pissed off breaking a $50 stem, than a $150 stem.
His u hooks are fucking magical. Ive been a fan of TM's from day 1 but the gripe has always been dome screens. With these u's the screen placement he has made with spikes is perfect in my opinion. You can load large and loose (tricky with traditional stems) and annihilate bowls or temp step heaven. No screen getting dislodged and perfect resistance and cooling from the balls.

One of the best just gets better with these U's for the way I use it mainly anyway which is 90% native. Im also not going to cry if i break it, and he gets stuff to me in 5 days in the UK if so!

Last edited:
Had my TM2 a couple months, used it usually once or twice a day. I’ve always charged via USB and never dropped it.

I tried taking the battery cover off and it won’t budge. I don’t know if it came like this or I somehow did something, but anyone have suggestions to get it off?

TurdFerguson,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
After owning the TM2 for over half a year, I think its safe to say this is a great upgrade to the original TM.

Everything about it is better. The build quality is superior, the LED lights are brilliant and the heating is much more even!
I know that it's not an issue with the original if you don't overpack your chamber, but even if you overpack the TM2, it will still be even, there's no O ring anymore.
I've yet to have any problems with the device (knock on wood).
I'm only using it dry and with a big XL stem (cleaning the cooling unit all the time is not for me) and it rips hard.
I think this is the ultimate vaporizer.
If I have to choose just one, it will be TM2. It's so easy to use, and as long as you have batteries, it lasts forever. What more do you need?

When I was younger, I was chasing innovation and style. Today, I look at vaporizers like TM and Bowle as the ultimate vaporizers because they trivialize the usage. It becomes a part of life and not something special that needs to have a ritual - I don't mean that rituals are bad, it's just that I prefer having devices which are easy to use everywhere, where I don't need a special room to use it, or to warm up stuff.
TM2 is my most used vaporizer because I can carry it everywhere I want (with my awesome pouch), and vape at any place in the world at any given moment.

If you own a TM and thinking about upgrading, the only real question is how often do you use it?
If you use it regularly, then, in my opinion, you must upgrade to TM2.

Hope this was helpful.

Peace and love. :peace:

noobvaperct

Please help! I hope my TM2 isn't dead but something is not right with it. I was an early adopter of the TM2, I was there on the day of release and bought it right from the TM website, so I've had it over a year at this point in time I feel like. Last night I went to use it and I was not getting any vapor out of it whatsoever. I thought maybe it has something to do with the battery, so I swapped in a brand new freshly charged battery and still no vapor. I tried changing the heat settings and still, no vapor. I tried again this morning and the same thing as last night is still happening. The unit isn't even getting all that warm to the touch like it usually does when it's heating up as you hold the button.

Any ideas what could be going wrong? Should I contact them and tell them what I just told you all?

noobvaperct,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo

TastyClouds

Any ideas what could be going wrong? Should I contact them and tell them what I just told you all?

Sounds like a similar issue to what I just went through which required a warranty claim. Do you hear the little buzz inside from the heater while its heating up? Any residual heat on the stem ? If not, I would get emails going to TM or whoever you bought it from.

Inforit

Please help! I hope my TM2 isn't dead but something is not right with it. I was an early adopter of the TM2, I was there on the day of release and bought it right from the TM website, so I've had it over a year at this point in time I feel like. Last night I went to use it and I was not getting any vapor out of it whatsoever. I thought maybe it has something to do with the battery, so I swapped in a brand new freshly charged battery and still no vapor. I tried changing the heat settings and still, no vapor. I tried again this morning and the same thing as last night is still happening. The unit isn't even getting all that warm to the touch like it usually does when it's heating up as you hold the button.

Id put a brand new charged battery in the TM. Batteries can act weird.

Inforit,
Reactions: florduh

Ganjora

Oh happy day.
TM2 just got delivered to my house.
My 1st battery powered vape.
It joins 8 dynavaps, an anvil and a B2.
It took a while to choose between it and the mighty - hope it's the right one (am sure it is).
Dynavaps were an into to vaping, and hold a special place in my heart.
Anvil is the daily driver.
B2 gets turned on for weekends.
Will be interesting to see if once the new toy shine wears off, the anvil is dethroned.

bestvaping

I love TM2, the only battery-powered vaporizer I like (I am on the waiting list for a Toad :brow:) it's so powerful (I use it mainly on position 6 (I hardly ever change)) :clap:

I especially love the short 55mm stem, I use it with the cooling unit like this:

6d5l.png

I tried filling the lower part of the cooling unit with 4mm ruby beads (3mm beads don't work because they block the cooling unit airflow), and it worked quite well, It does, however, require more regular maintenance (as is usually the case with this type of assembly):

3win.png

v6mz.png

7cjm.png

MHL

Try hard noob

Worth getting a warranty claim in IMO. When I first got the TM the button broke after only a week or so. The dude in Finland arranged a courier collection, fixed it, and returned it at no cost. It was as hassle free as could be expected - which is as it should be, but things ain't always as they should be.

Tji89

My new pearl stem from GVB is fantastic. The cooling is good. The vapor doesn't feel hot on temperature 5-6. It pumps out clouds even on shorter draws and doesn't feel any restricted even when fully packed. It's also well balanced with different size pearls and looks quite good. When it comes to shorter stems I've been using Grav Upline stem which is fully open, not the best but better than stock in my opinion. This new one will be my maine short stem from now on.

Also in the picture is another GVB stem which matches the leather from Duba✌️

(Stems are bit wet inside since they are drying...)

Last edited:

gangababa

Had my TM2 a couple months, used it usually once or twice a day. I’ve always charged via USB and never dropped it.

I tried taking the battery cover off and it won’t budge. I don’t know if it came like this or I somehow did something, but anyone have suggestions to get it off?
The tight battery cover is not unknown. Use more force; perhaps pliers with tape protecting the knurled knob.

gangababa,
Reactions: MHL

MHL

Try hard noob

Have you tried that rubber grip cloth stuff? Not sure what the proper name for it is. :)

MHL,

EmptyWallet

Does anyone have a good smell proof bag/case/container or protective case they like to keep their TM2 in when not in use?

EmptyWallet,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Does anyone have a good smell proof bag/case/container or protective case they like to keep their TM2 in when not in use?

On the forum, top right on my iPad, is a SEARCH BUTTON.
TYPE: smell proof.
SELECT in DROP DOWN: “This thread”.

You will get results for this question asked every few days.
Though regardless, some with nothing else to do will respond here, and we’ll get 2-5 of the same suggestions all over again…. Good luck!

EmptyWallet

On the forum, top right on my iPad, is a SEARCH BUTTON.
TYPE: smell proof.
SELECT in DROP DOWN: “This thread”.

You will get results for this question asked every few days.
Though regardless, some with nothing else to do will respond here, and we’ll get 2-5 of the same suggestions all over again…. Good luck!
You're right - I'm no newbie to forums, should have checked there. Will get on it - thanks!

noobvaperct

My new pearl stem from GVB is fantastic. The cooling is good. The vapor doesn't feel hot on temperature 5-6. It pumps out clouds even on shorter draws and doesn't feel any restricted even when fully packed. It's also well balanced with different size pearls and looks quite good. When it comes to shorter stems I've been using Grav Upline stem which is fully open, not the best but better than stock in my opinion. This new one will be my maine short stem from now on.

Also in the picture is another GVB stem which matches the leather from Duba✌️

(Stems are bit wet inside since they are drying...)
This is beautiful, that green is my favorite color!

noobvaperct,
Top Bottom