TinyMight / TM 2

SkaPunk

I found the best way to smoke with Tynymight 2!!!
There is no cough at all, the lungs do not tense up because you are not pulling - gravity is pushing the steam!

I didn’t understand how to post a video here, so I gave a link to instagram.

SkaPunk,
Reactions: Tji89

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I found the best way to smoke with Tynymight 2!!!
There is no cough at all, the lungs do not tense up because you are not pulling - gravity is pushing the steam!

I didn’t understand how to post a video here, so I gave a link to instagram.
I am not a fan of gravity bongs for myself but some people really like them! Glad you found something that works for you!

Of course I never cough from my TM so I suspect I might feel differently if I did.

Finessseee

Anyone here use the all glass wpa with built in glass screen? I’m all about ease of use, glass only, simple cleaning and would prefer to use the glass wpa with built in glass screen for best flavor possible. I’m not big on dosing caps or even using stainless steel wired screens for that matter.. seems like my only options for this are the TM / Arizer Vapes and E Nano with the built in glass screens. Wondering how it performs and if people use it often or prefer stainless steel screens over it? I’d mainly be using the TM2 through a water pipe adapter, similar to a wireless log setup.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone here use the all glass wpa with built in glass screen? I’m all about ease of use, glass only, simple cleaning and would prefer to use the glass wpa with built in glass screen for best flavor possible. I’m not big on dosing caps or even using stainless steel wired screens for that matter.. seems like my only options for this are the TM / Arizer Vapes and E Nano with the built in glass screens. Wondering how it performs and if people use it often or prefer stainless steel screens over it? I’d mainly be using the TM2 through a water pipe adapter, similar to a wireless log setup.

The glass honeycomb screen can work but it requires a chunkier coarse grind, even whole nugs, so I prefer the extraction from a more medium coarse grind or even more fine with rimless steel mesh basket screens... They're annoying for a variety of reasons, and I always wanted an all-glass set up too, but I hardly ever use it this way because it is just not as effective or enjoyable for me (you'll need to be careful about keeping things cleaner as debris gets through too)

Finessseee

The glass honeycomb screen can work but it requires a chunkier coarse grind, even whole nugs, so I prefer the extraction from a more medium coarse grind or even more fine with rimless steel mesh basket screens... They're annoying for a variety of reasons, and I always wanted an all-glass set up too, but I hardly ever use it this way because it is just not as effective or enjoyable for me (you'll need to be careful about keeping things cleaner as debris gets through too)
Great points made as usual SS! I think I’m on the hunt for an all glass vapor path setup which is limiting my options, but knowing that it can functionally be done with the TM does have me leaning in that direction as it’s basically a heavy hitting portable log. I’d strictly use it through a water pipe as well. I’ll keep the coarse grind comment on my mind going forward. Thanks!

Shit Snacks

Great points made as usual SS! I think I’m on the hunt for an all glass vapor path setup which is limiting my options, but knowing that it can functionally be done with the TM does have me leaning in that direction as it’s basically a heavy hitting portable log. I’d strictly use it through a water pipe as well. I’ll keep the coarse grind comment on my mind going forward. Thanks!

Yeah also keep in mind that the heating element is stainless steel ribbon, and there is stainless steel screen system above that, so the hot air is going to be going through all that, although not the herb vapor if you avoid the stainless steel basket screen... Yeah it's lucky that they make stems and WPA with the honeycomb screen so you can try it for yourself, if you have more ground you will get better extraction but a lot of it will go through the holes and it will get dirtier quicker meaning more regular cleaning, similarly for the water piece unless you have some sort of dry catch etc... I only really use mine dry if doing so because it's a way to maximize flavor, if I'm going through water then I'm going to use a steel basket screen because more of a grind means better extraction depending on the rig etc of course... Regardless I think it is more effective and versatile than a log too!

RedZep

Can anyone give feedback on experience using the Revolve stem with the Azzwood adaptor. Is it tricky to get the draw speed right? Getting big clouds?

RedZep,

kiddvudu2

Can anyone give feedback on experience using the Revolve stem with the Azzwood adaptor. Is it tricky to get the draw speed right? Getting big clouds?
Search back a few pages and you'll see a couple of my thoughts....

And here's an update: I swapped the direct airflow tube in a few days after my last post and it is now the stem I use the most. I like to have the airport closed down to only a sliver and it works great! I made a 1/2 mineral oil 1/2 beeswax conditioner that I have treated it with about 3 times now and it looks absolutely gorgeous on the TM2. I use a rimless basket screen and I also use the reclaim filter screen.

Peese!

RedZep

Search back a few pages and you'll see a couple of my thoughts....

And here's an update: I swapped the direct airflow tube in a few days after my last post and it is now the stem I use the most. I like to have the airport closed down to only a sliver and it works great! I made a 1/2 mineral oil 1/2 beeswax conditioner that I have treated it with about 3 times now and it looks absolutely gorgeous on the TM2. I use a rimless basket screen and I also use the reclaim filter screen.

Peese!
Are you finding the airflow ok? Are you getting big clouds now? You mentioned you were struggling before the direct airflow tube.

RedZep,

kiddvudu2

Are you finding the airflow ok? Are you getting big clouds now? You mentioned you were struggling before the direct airflow tube.
I am definitely getting big clouds now, otherwise I wouldn't be favoring this stem. The draw resistance is more than with my glass stems, but not quite as restrictive as the Revolve is in native setup.

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: RedZep

sickmanfraud

Great points made as usual SS! I think I’m on the hunt for an all glass vapor path setup which is limiting my options, but knowing that it can functionally be done wi the TM does have me leaning in that direction as it’s basically a heavy hitting portable log. I’d strictly use it through a water pipe as well. I’ll keep the coarse grind comment on my mind going forward. Thanks!

If you are not going to use a ss screen I suggest you get a dry herb catcher:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The poker on my TM2 has come apart and the little cap doesn't stay connected to the stick anymore. What's the right fix for this?

bossman,

Old Moderate

So I am loving the J-hook @Shit Snacks recommended from OGB with the sidecar and my TM2. Perfect ergonomics, the TM2 is upside down, and I can hold it one handed and walk around with it. Amazing flavor. Now, is there an ergonomic, handheld solution through water? It should still be inverted cause the TM is best that way for me. Needs to be small enough to slip in my biggish pockets, and easy to pass and share (as that is my use case). I’ve read through lots of the bubbler threads and even ordered a couple of the SAML pieces (FC-Mod and honeycomb inline…excited for them to arrive), but I still think they will be bigger than ideal for a mobile option. I almost feel like an ash catcher bubbler with the outlet turned up and then connected to well-sized mouthpiece would work…or maybe just a nice simple U-turn to a hydro tube. But both a U turn or an ash catcher with an upward facing outlet are hard to find. Anyway, curious if anyone has found something that might work along these lines. Also, ideal would be 18mm cause the TRWW short 18mm WPA keeps the distance to a minimum. Thanks!

Shit Snacks

So I am loving the J-hook @Shit Snacks recommended from OGB with the sidecar and my TM2. Perfect ergonomics, the TM2 is upside down, and I can hold it one handed and walk around with it. Amazing flavor. Now, is there an ergonomic, handheld solution through water? It should still be inverted cause the TM is best that way for me. Needs to be small enough to slip in my biggish pockets, and easy to pass and share (as that is my use case). I’ve read through lots of the bubbler threads and even ordered a couple of the SAML pieces (FC-Mod and honeycomb inline…excited for them to arrive), but I still think they will be bigger than ideal for a mobile option. I almost feel like an ash catcher bubbler with the outlet turned up and then connected to well-sized mouthpiece would work…or maybe just a nice simple U-turn to a hydro tube. But both a U turn or an ash catcher with an upward facing outlet are hard to find. Anyway, curious if anyone has found something that might work along these lines. Also, ideal would be 18mm cause the TRWW short 18mm WPA keeps the distance to a minimum. Thanks!

Nice, yeah nothing like that is readily available, you would have to go custom, I know GVB wants to do water pieces and does U-turns direct stems for TM so I think he could probably actually whip something up... OGB probably could as well since it would be a simple water piece perhaps? I have a U-turn and hydro tube setup but it is not full U-turn right angle and not a one-handed setup like the proper U-turns from GVB and OGB... I use TM dry more though

Rodney

can you just buy this and use it as without any accessory? or is it best to get one of the things with it? I would just want to use it as a portable vape.

Rodney,

jbm

can you just buy this and use it as without any accessory? or is it best to get one of the things with it? I would just want to use it as a portable vape.
You can indeed use it with just what comes in the box. For a long time there were no aftermarket stems. You might want a WPA for use through glass, but again, you can use it with just the stems it comes with.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You can indeed use it with just what comes in the box. For a long time there were no aftermarket stems. You might want a WPA for use through glass, but again, you can use it with just the stems it comes with.
Totally agree. I think the stock CU works very well. I just like my other stems better. I think it is just a matter of preference.

This thread is also full of enthusiasts so you'll see a lot of modifications and 3rd party accessories.

jbm

Totally agree. I think the stock CU works very well. I just like my other stems better. I think it is just a matter of preference.

This thread is also full of enthusiasts so you'll see a lot of modifications and 3rd party accessories.
I also think the aftermarket is great. But the TM is not an inexpensive vape, and those stems add a not negligible expense on top of that. Reading through this thread you can get the idea that they’re necessities (as @Rodney seems to have possibly thought) rather than luxuries, and that’s not really the case.

EarthworldTim

I also think the aftermarket is great. But the TM is not an inexpensive vape, and those stems add a not negligible expense on top of that. Reading through this thread you can get the idea that they’re necessities (as @Rodney seems to have possibly thought) rather than luxuries, and that’s not really the case.
I love my Phineas stem which is my phancy TM stem but honestly if I had to keep one stem it would be the stock short glass with TRWW acrylic mouthpiece and boro beads. The MP doubles as a 14mm wpa so it's great with or without glass. The stock stems are great for modifying and while the CU unit serves its purpose I think the boro upgrade is a no brainer and also relatively inexpensive, less frequent iso baths. There are also some relatively inexpensive wood options if you'd prefer that.

jbm

I love my Phineas stem which is my phancy TM stem but honestly if I had to keep one stem it would be the stock short glass with TRWW acrylic mouthpiece and boro beads. The MP doubles as a 14mm wpa so it's great with or without glass. The stock stems are great for modifying and while the CU unit serves its purpose I think the boro upgrade is a no brainer and also relatively inexpensive, less frequent iso baths. There are also some relatively inexpensive wood options if you'd prefer that.
For awhile my go to stem was the stock long stem with boro balls between the CU halves and a TRWW mp. Adds a bit of draw resistance, cools great, don’t have to worry about screens. I since have gotten a couple stems but I keep coming back to that stock long stem

kiddvudu2

I bought mine with the minimal kit intending to try it out for a few weeks to decide if I wanted to buy extras. I was perfectly happy with the original setup, but I have since purchased 6 or maybe 8 different style aftermarket stems, screens, beads, mouth pieces, filling tools, yadda yadda... I think after putting as much $ in for the original purchase, and the fact that it's a gorgeous device, I am inclined to splurge when something catches my fancy. And maybe I'm just a little bit proud of it too??? :brow::tup::sherlock:

PXL-20230825-224402231.jpg

Top Bottom