TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Exactly, to each their own, I knew there were some out there who like it that way and have good results sharing it that way, I just couldn't now, good to have the alternative perspectives so others can decide for themselves what they might like to try :tup:

MoltenTiger

Each battery is enough to get super ripped, not sure how many chambers I'd average but it's enough. The TM2 definitely gets the cell working hard and I have noticed some fatigue after 6 months or so of frequent cycles.

I've been a little tempted to rig it up to mains, but cordless and battery swapping is pretty painless

Can't really go wrong with a Tinymight

Gordlad

I'm thinking of getting a couple of these (in case one breaks), how do the screens work, is it a mission to keep it in and clean? I had an arizer solo before this vape and you could just tap out the stem but I currently have to scrape it out with a paper clip because it doesn't just fall out (I'm packing it more tightly so it doesn't fall into the heating unit)

What do you guys think?

Been about a week (or maybe two weeks?? 🤣) Since I've had my vape now. Loving it. Battery changing is easy. Vapour only really gets hot when in having like 3+ bowls in a row (which is pretty often now with how fast it is 🤣)

Any other cool vape tips/tricks? I keep reading this thread hoping to see some magical shit hahaha 🤣

Goatts

I have the rocket xl and love it!
The Rocket XL’s performance can be improved immensely xxxxx by using it with a rimmed OG TM screen. The screen keeps the beads much cleaner by filtering out any scoobies. The performance is truly remarkable with a med tamped med grind load. I always twax and the combo of the rimmed screen with the XL Rocket stem are unbeatable. I start at 3 on TM2 and get 6-8 huge clouds for each stem. Flavour is excellent. Torch the screen every 3-4 loads to maintain unrestricted airflow. Main beaded cylinder cleaned with iso every 100+ loads…. Yup stays clean, you just get reclaim on your balls….. flavour enhancement

Spin0620

The Rocket XL’s performance can be improved immensely xxxxx by using it with a rimmed OG TM screen. The screen keeps the beads much cleaner by filtering out any scoobies. The performance is truly remarkable with a med tamped med grind load. I always twax and the combo of the rimmed screen with the XL Rocket stem are unbeatable. I start at 3 on TM2 and get 6-8 huge clouds for each stem. Flavour is excellent. Torch the screen every 3-4 loads to maintain unrestricted airflow. Main beaded cylinder cleaned with iso every 100+ loads…. Yup stays clean, you just get reclaim on your balls….. flavour enhancement
I put a rimless screen in it so the holes don't clog.

Smknbud

I'm thinking of getting a couple of these (in case one breaks), how do the screens work, is it a mission to keep it in and clean? I had an arizer solo before this vape and you could just tap out the stem but I currently have to scrape it out with a paper clip because it doesn't just fall out (I'm packing it more tightly so it doesn't fall into the heating unit)

What do you guys think?

Been about a week (or maybe two weeks?? 🤣) Since I've had my vape now. Loving it. Battery changing is easy. Vapour only really gets hot when in having like 3+ bowls in a row (which is pretty often now with how fast it is 🤣)

Any other cool vape tips/tricks? I keep reading this thread hoping to see some magical shit hahaha 🤣
I'll speak on the screens. They're nice and deep and hold firm in the stem. Pretty much perfect. Buy extras.

TastyClouds

My OG Mighty finally bit the dust and wont charge up so after much research I decided retire it and get a TM2 to step up to the plate to use as my go to portable. Got it in early this week, fired it up and the Maiden sessions was great, got a few really nice hits and played around with it a bit to feel it out and I can tell it has the potential to be a Mighty killer once I get the nuances of it figured out.

The shitty part was I grabbed it for sesh #2, and while trying to show my wife my new toy the heater stopped working. No audible buzz while holding down the button and zero residual heat on the stem after the draw. Idk what it is but this always happens when I get a new vape, they always fail within a day or two of owning them and then proceed to work wonderfully after I get the back from warranty repairs. Happened to my other Mighty, My Hotrod, and would have happened to my Dynavap im sure if there was a way for it to fail.

After about a week I finally heard back from Tinymight, but my warranty registration is still pending. Looking forward to discovering the true potential of it, just hope the warranty process doesn't drag out for very long.

MoltenTiger

My OG Mighty finally bit the dust and wont charge up so after much research I decided retire it and get a TM2 to step up to the plate to use as my go to portable. Got it in early this week, fired it up and the Maiden sessions was great, got a few really nice hits and played around with it a bit to feel it out and I can tell it has the potential to be a Mighty killer once I get the nuances of it figured out.

The shitty part was I grabbed it for sesh #2, and while trying to show my wife my new toy the heater stopped working. No audible buzz while holding down the button and zero residual heat on the stem after the draw. Idk what it is but this always happens when I get a new vape, they always fail within a day or two of owning them and then proceed to work wonderfully after I get the back from warranty repairs. Happened to my other Mighty, My Hotrod, and would have happened to my Dynavap im sure if there was a way for it to fail.

After about a week I finally heard back from Tinymight, but my warranty registration is still pending. Looking forward to discovering the true potential of it, just hope the warranty process doesn't drag out for very long.
Did you reach out to the store you purchased from?
Hopefully you can sort something out soon

I guess session mode activation is also unsuccessful?
Have you tried a different battery?

Digital stuff is good when it works. I've blown up a Dragonfly Red DAC and a Dragonfly Black just this last week from a dodgy USB-C extension cable. Sucks so much when expensive and awesome things turn into paperweights!
At least you have heard back from the company.

I can still enjoy lesser fidelity, you can still enjoy lesser vapes. And that just means there's something around the corner worth waiting for, hopefully it won't take too long to get back to it.

How old is the Mighty? I wonder if it is just the battery cells that have died?

TastyClouds

Did you reach out to the store you purchased from?
Hopefully you can sort something out soon

I guess session mode activation is also unsuccessful?
Have you tried a different battery?

Digital stuff is good when it works. I've blown up a Dragonfly Red DAC and a Dragonfly Black just this last week from a dodgy USB-C extension cable. Sucks so much when expensive and awesome things turn into paperweights!
At least you have heard back from the company.

I can still enjoy lesser fidelity, you can still enjoy lesser vapes. And that just means there's something around the corner worth waiting for, hopefully it won't take too long to get back to it.

How old is the Mighty? I wonder if it is just the battery cells that have died?

I didn't see the point in reaching out to Vgoodiez as it clearly states on their website that they don't return or warranty used devices. I figured that since I had already ran a bowl through it I would need to go through Tinymight. I can get it into session mode but the heater doesn't work still, haven't tried another battery but im using the stock one with a full charge that works on another device so not sure swapping to another would change anything.

My Mighty is pretty old maybe 5 or 6 years old now, the batteries don't have the capacitance they used to but I think the issue is in the charging system because they are holding a full charge from the previous time the charging system worked and could still power through 4 or 5 bowls.

I like that perspective though about having something to wait for, patience is something I need more of.

Will it run on AC power? Always been curious because they say a Mighty will run on AC even if the batteries are depleted.
Or is it something like the connection to the charger gone bad?

Well the batteries are fully charged, its just the charging system that failed, so no. Ill go to plug it in and there is simply no response from the Mighty at all, and ive tried multiple chargers.

Shit Snacks

I didn't see the point in reaching out to Vgoodiez as it clearly states on their website that they don't return or warranty used devices. I figured that since I had already ran a bowl through it I would need to go through Tinymight

Naw they are still good people and will be happy to help you however they can! No reason not to try... Though I'm not sure what the mighty has to do with anything here in the TM thread honestly lol missed that!

RedZep

Good Vibes Boro dropped a lot of stems for TM today on his site including U-turn stem direct without needing WPA (love mine)
How are you holding the TM with the u-turn stem? Are you holding the TM upside down like it's on a water piece?

RedZep,

Shit Snacks

How are you holding the TM with the u-turn stem? Are you holding the TM upside down like it's on a water piece?

Yep, always upside down, just like inserting and removing loaded stem, super simple this way and comfortably ergonomic clutched in one hand, well you can also lie it down easily on its side or loaded standing upside down in your pocket (I turn the U-turn all the way so it is next to the TM and as compact as possible) I really like doing this because it keeps things even more pristine (more of a necessity with my TP80 than my TM however personally so I use TM other ways as well but now it's hard to not always want to just use my U-turn stem even instead of separate WPA with U-turn hook)

Dr. G

Old Resident
I have not been using my TM for a long time now...I don't know why. I suppose the other unit I am using seemed more portable. Regardless, the point here is...I dusted off my TM then I loaded it with the right grind of Northern Lights and I sat down. Started my vape session and it blew my mind. This is just an amazing vape in every way. How powerful it is...I love this vape. It is perfect.

MagicMatich

I got an used TM made in 2021. I also got the invoice with it and the board is green so I‘m pretty sure it‘s genuine.
But after a few hits in the session the vaporizer stops vibrating and heating. If I push the button in on demand mode I hear the coil heating, but it doesn’t get to temperature and (therefore?) doesn’t vibrate either.

It’s certainly not the batteries as these are 3x Molicel P28A and 1x Sony VTC6 brand new. Additionally they are still at about 4.10v when that happens.

I think/hope it has something to do with the electrical contacts? I already tried the unscrewing 1-2mm and wiggling the lower and upper aluminium parts described in the FAQ. But that unfortunately didn’t help.

MagicMatich,

VapeBCN

I´ve had a Mighty and use a Volcano classic. With this 40 capsules set.
Theese work very well in the Tinymight2 - With the titanium stick. 0,2g each.
Anybody else?

edit: how to register for the 10y warrenty?

VapeBCN,

RedZep

Exactly, to each their own, I knew there were some out there who like it that way and have good results sharing it that way, I just couldn't now, good to have the alternative perspectives so others can decide for themselves what they might like to try :tup:
I wouldn't share a TM2 to be honest. Unless it was my only vape. TM2 has an inhale sweet spot. Also has gorgeous wood that someone could ruin with dirty hands. Also fragile to dropping.

I can't think of any other vape less suitable to passing around.

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
edit: how to register for the 10y warrenty?
I believe you first have to create an account on the Tiny Might website, then you should see an option under "My Orders" for "Product Warranties". You'll need the invoice number, a copy/picture of your receipt and the TM2 serial number.

Photonic,
Reactions: Wile.E

RedZep

Has anyone tried this custom WPA in SS? It seems like a nice idea.
I recall the designer advertising it on Reddit. His angle was that it turns the TM2 into a ball vape.

I think he meant that it's basically like having a shovelhead bowl for the TM2. But unless you could remove the TM from the bowl while the bowl is still in the glass piece, then it's not functioning that way.

So in essence it is just a metal WPA. Seems very nice though. I wonder how the metal affects performance.

Top Bottom