TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Is there an easy replacement option that doesn't involve an unfortunate shipping fee from a site like the o-ring store?
Stem oring size: 20 X 2.4mm is what I have documented for this ( I keep lots of notes about my vapes on my phone). Try Amazon or eBay.

Long time follower of this thread and OG TM1 user since April 2021. I've been extremely pleased with this device with no plans to upgrade to TM2.
I empathize with you and have been loving my OG TM for almost 3.5 years. Save a 3.5 week RMA stint due to my own fault - inserting the battery the wrong way - it continues to be my favorite vape. With a new board it actually works better.

With a new board essentially making it a v1.5 I always need to remember to turn it on above temp 2, which is where by default I’ve started fresh loads. Recently I’ve let my hair down and turn down the temp lower than 2 after it’s on and still enjoy great flavor and getting nice clouds at sub 2 temps. Again, this vape is simply amazing!

As for a TM2 that is still on the horizon though I doubt I’ll trade in my TM. I would welcome a second TM with open arms, and lips :). While purpleheart isn’t likely - and I’m still bummed about it - I’m hoping perhaps the next limited edition wood species, whatever it may be, might be enticing enough to pull the trigger on a TM2. If my TM ever goes kaput I’d order another TM in a heartbeat, roasted Walnut which I believe is the darker version now. Time will tell. My TM however still rocks! :peace:

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Hey everyone, I'm going to be purchasing a Tinymight 2 on Monday! I have a few questions and was hoping you'd be able to help me out.
I'm from the UK, and ideally wish to purchase it from the website I bought my Arizer from, which stocks it in the latest model which is good, however, does it come with the 10 year warranty?

Xenkishøtz,

Shorner

Hey everyone, I'm going to be purchasing a Tinymight 2 on Monday! I have a few questions and was hoping you'd be able to help me out.
I'm from the UK, and ideally wish to purchase it from the website I bought my Arizer from, which stocks it in the latest model which is good, however, does it come with the 10 year warranty?
I can only assume your talking about Magic Vaporiser , yes it comes with 10 year warranty from any company.
I would get it from Vapefiend use code 420 for £10 off you will also get a £20 gift card.
Magic vaporiser say "latest version" on most of their vapes it's just a sales strategy.

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
I can only assume your talking about Magic Vaporiser , yes it comes with 10 year warranty from any company.
I would get it from Vapefiend use code 420 for £10 off you will also get a £20 gift card.
Magic vaporiser say "latest version" on most of their vapes it's just a sales strategy.
Haha thank you!!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I could’ve edited my last post above but forgot to mention with the board upgrade in my OG TM I now see the multi-color light show when attempting to turn it on below temp 2 - and it won’t turn on. The original board didn’t do that and onky had a red light. Progress I guess, lol. :peace:

Varden

One more question: How do you deal with hot dosing caps when they're done? Getting them out of there and cleaned out is going to be kind of challenging when on the go. How do you do it?

If you mean, getting them out in the moment, I just put them down on a table or whatever surface you have available to let them cool. I put them with the flat part looking down, so they can not roll away, after 30 seconds to one minute they are cool enough to touch and be put away.

As for cleaning, I have found that they do not get dirty very quick and you can use them several times before they need cleaning. This is packing them lightly, fluffy, which I prefer because I find that the air can pass through easier and extracts better.

To clean them I just submerge them in ISO (80% in my case) like others have suggested.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Does anyone have a link for rimless mesh screens that fit the Splinter stem wpa I use with my TM2? I had a bunch and apparently lost them. Thought the 12mm ID was near enough to a half inch but the 1/2" ones I got from Amazon were too big

bossman,

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Received my Tinymight 2 today and couldn't be happier with the device. It arrived in perfect condition and a free dosing cap thanks to the website.
Now I've had a day for me (and my gf lol she can't get enough of it but she can't hold it yet, queen of clumsy 😂) to get a feel for it and vape some stems through it, I was wondering, any tips for making the glass stem's ingress and egress into/out of the chamber easier? Now I'm sure it's built to last but every sensiblity is screaming at me when applying pressure to glass. I'm sure it's proper boro but I do not want to break it. It's easier when it's been used a bit and thus hotter? Will the o-ring "loosen up" over time?

Also some observations I've noticed about the unit, my extraction seems to be happening on the side closest to the heating element? A couple times it was black, lol, may have combusted a little but didn't taste like it so maybe just rapid extraction. What can be done to remedy this?
The battery housing lid is stuck as a motherfucker lol I'm also gonna need some oil for it, would plain old cooking oil work or does it have to be some nyogel electrical safe shit? I also had to purchase a USB-C adaptor seperately, a little heads up. Also defo rinse and dry that titanium stem, small amount of machining oil was left over. Perfectly normal, not an indicator of poor quality. The entire device is well built (apart from that rattly button but it's a minor issue when it looks and functions amazingly well otherwise). My main issue at the moment is how do I get some even extraction going on? Using the dosing capsule? Ty for any help!.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Will the o-ring "loosen up" over time?

The stem holder can be adjusted by screwing the ring in or out. Try to find the best position to keep the airpath sealed, but allow insertion. I use my own “nose grease” to make the glass slide in easier. You could use PG, not vegetable oil, as that goes rancid and sticky….

does it have to be some nyogel electrical safe shit?

That’s what I use.

The stem holder can be adjusted by screwing the ring in or out. Try to find the best position to keep the airpath sealed, but allow insertion. I use my own “nose grease” to make the glass slide in easier. You could use PG, not vegetable oil, as that goes rancid and sticky….

That’s what I use.

This and all your questions have been addressed in this thread, if you want to take the time to scroll or find by using the specific thread search features.

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
This and all your questions have been addressed in this thread, if you want to take the time to scroll or find by using the specific thread search features.
Thank you, yes I've also discovered that twisting it as I remove or insert it does help however I feel I have to put far too much pressure on the glass to get it moving. I just hope I don't end up in casualty with glass shards in my hand lol but I feel it's strong enough to take it.

Xenkishøtz,

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
No, the OIL your skin produces, in many, there is more near the sides of your nose, hence the term “nose grease”. Of course if your face is always dirty, not so great. It’s an old timers tip, my dad taught me. I’m sure google would document it. Skin oil…..
Ohh I see, fair enough, but given I let others use this device I doubt they'd be too plussed with that!
Just had my first mishap with the device, minor asf though. Popped the cooling unit screen through and had to poke it back the right way. That is all.

Xenkishøtz,
Reactions: BigJr48

RustyOldNail

but given I let others use this device

After Covid, I don’t share my devices with anyone, anymore unless I have a separate MP for them.
Sharing saliva with others is far more unsanitary than a bit of skin oil you don’t see or smell on a tiny oring out of the actual vapor path. Good luck….

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: BigJr48

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
After Covid, I don’t share my devices with anyone, anymore unless I have a separate MP for them.
Sharing saliva with others is far more unsanitary than a bit of skin oil you don’t see or smell on a tiny oring out of the actual vapor path. Good luck….
Oh I was never part of the covid circus but that's a inflammatory topic for some lol.
I mean the only other person who's gonna be using it realistically is my girlfriend and as you can imagine we don't need to worry about that ahah.
But yeah you've got a good point, I'll try some NOSE GREASE to solve thread problems and if not I'll just find an electrical safe lubricant in a hardware store. Ty for everyone who's helped!

RustyOldNail

Oh I was never part of the covid circus but that's a inflammatory topic for some lol.
I mean the only other person who's gonna be using it realistically is my girlfriend and as you can imagine we don't need to worry about that ahah.
But yeah you've got a good point, I'll try some NOSE GREASE to solve thread problems and if not I'll just find an electrical safe lubricant in a hardware store. Ty for everyone who's helped!

You aren’t reading my posts correctly. The skin oil, is for the red oring, it helps the glass stem slide in better along with adjusting the ring on top, that keeps that oring in place.

You said: “The battery housing lid is stuck as a motherfucker”. That’s the aluminum metal threads that I use Nyogel on. Lubes and protects the theads.

Two different solutions for the two issues you asked about…..

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
You aren’t reading my posts correctly. The skin oil, is for the red oring, it helps the glass stem slide in better along with adjusting the ring on top, that keeps that oring in place.

You said: “The battery housing lid is stuck as a motherfucker”. That’s the aluminum metal threads that I use Nyogel on. Lubes and protects the theads.

Two different solutions for the two issues you asked about…..
Lol, the TM2 has been kicking my ass all day, apologies! haha

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Congrat's on your purchase @Buttermatik420. You and your girlfriend will love the TM2. It is my favorite flower vape. Besides the great functionality, I enjoy the ritual involved in loading and vaping flower with this device. I don't use caps and just use the straw method for drawing herb into a rimless screen, which I currently blow out into the front or rear garden.

On a daily basis, I vape concentrates as my main source of medicine and use flower when I have more time, like on weekends and quiet evenings. To me, it is similar to my view on grilling. During the week when life is busy, we grill our food on the propane grill. Quick, efficient, effective. But when I have the time, I prefer the experience of grilling with charcoal (lump charcoal in fact). I just prefer the taste and the experience, and it just feels more like your really grilling. However, the gas grill gets the job done well when you have less time. Similarly, I use concentrates during the week to get my medicine going when I need it done quickly and done well. Flower vaping feels like charcoal grilling and bbqing. Especially with my TM2 in hand. Actually, charcoal grilling with a TM2 bowl and a cold beer is the trifecta. Excuse me, I'm a bit high.

NOSE GREASE is always handy, works great, and since it’s quick and easy, I don’t bother reaching for my PG bottle. My stem goes in and out smoothly….
I use nose grease on vape parts all the time. I prefer my own. Sometimes I need some after taking a shower, and it ain't there.

Last edited:

Varden

@Buttermatik420 do not press down too much the metal round part that keeps the o-ring in place. The more you screw it down, the more it presses the o-ring down and the more it makes it tight.

I have never had to apply any kind of grease to the o-ring and I have used the device extensively and with glass stems from different manufacturers. The trick is, the metal round piece that keeps it all place, do not screw it down all the way. I let it be a bit loose, before the position it can not go down anymore. This way it applies less pressure to the o-ring and makes it not be so tight around the glass. Also, never had any problems it falling out.

Then as you said, just wiggle the glass around when you want to get it out.

Top Bottom