TinyMight / TM 2

kilo

I couldn't log into the .com site but I could on the .eu site, maybe try that?
Thanks. Yeah I tried that. This is what TM said when I first informed them of my problem:

Hello! I will convey this to our software team,but it is first time we hear about it . Maybe try another browser . Are you sure you are the .com domain ?
Tinymightvape.com seems to morph into the .eu site automatically. I've tried the Edge browser; no go. Tried to change my password but my email address wasn't recogniozed – even though I'd logged in with it! Then I tried to check out as a guest. Things were going well until I had to supply my location. "USA" wasn't an option, only "United States Minor Outlying Islands".

Some kind of weird loop going on. I think I'll go outside and have a few quality hits on my TM2 and enjoy the beautiful day.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Is it worth the upgrade? And why? I love my TM1 but I’m wondering if I really need TM2. Trying to justify dropping another $350 or going for an Angus instead.
Greetings, I want to give my opinion please. I think it is worth every penny. I would get the new one because I feel you would like the improvements. There were minor improvements but, I feel worth the upgrade. Also, with all respect to the Angus that I do own...they are both so different. I have a preference and that is the TM2 over the Angus. I do like the Angus but, side by side. There is no comparison. The TM2 is superior for my needs and taste. I truly believe that the TM2 is one of the best vapes around now. You also have a very large variety of stems and mouth pieces available and the TM2 with water is a beast.

I also hear the Angus had an upgrade with rubies...so, now they call it Angus 1.5...at the end of the day its your pocket and taste that matters. We all need to medicate with the most safe vape around. That is what I have spent my time finding and looking for.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I contemplated, briefly, trading my OG TM (with a new board, so it’s really 1.5) in for a TM2 but NAH! I love my TM too much. I really do. It’s almost the last vape I’ll ever need or want. I’ll get a TM2 eventually. Preferably RED however that wood is still on the speculative side and it may be a limited production run if it ever comes to fruition. But how I love my TM and I’m not willing to part with it right now. I reach for it before all my other vapes. :peace:

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
Having owned both the original and now the TM2 I'm not sure it's worth the upgrade. However, that is only because the TM1 is so good. Yes , there have been a number of upgrades to both internal and external components but they don't necessarily make for a noticeable improvement in vapor quality. anyone who currently owns a TM1 can put their mind at ease knowing that it is 95% as good as the TM2. But if you suffer from VAS or have an unfortunate accident with your TM1 like me, then run to your computer and order the TM2. It's great !!

SquirrelMaster

Having owned both the original and now the TM2 I'm not sure it's worth the upgrade. However, that is only because the TM1 is so good. Yes , there have been a number of upgrades to both internal and external components but they don't necessarily make for a noticeable improvement in vapor quality. anyone who currently owns a TM1 can put their mind at ease knowing that it is 95% as good as the TM2. But if you suffer from VAS or have an unfortunate accident with your TM1 like me, then run to your computer and order the TM2. It's great !!
The TM2 is more refined imo. It doesn't get the "ring" as easily at higher temps with the post heater screen changes. That changes the vapor for me. Better seals as well. Both are great in the end and it just comes down to what you're comfortable spending.

tokenknifeguy

Isn't the air path isolated in the TM2? I was having problems with my temp not reading right, like setting 6 would barely turn it any color and very whispy hits. I took it apart and took the screw out holding the heater to the motherboard. On that side, mine had some sticky stuff on some stuff and I cleaned those off and its working like normal for now. Hopefully that solves the problem, otherwise this device has been pretty reliable. But I will say that after breaking it all down, i did not like that a lot of the air I'm inhaling is running right over the motherboard. So is the TM2 like this or is the air path isolated from the motherboard?

FelixVonTrapp

Isn't the air path isolated in the TM2? I was having problems with my temp not reading right, like setting 6 would barely turn it any color and very whispy hits. I took it apart and took the screw out holding the heater to the motherboard. On that side, mine had some sticky stuff on some stuff and I cleaned those off and its working like normal for now. Hopefully that solves the problem, otherwise this device has been pretty reliable. But I will say that after breaking it all down, i did not like that a lot of the air I'm inhaling is running right over the motherboard. So is the TM2 like this or is the air path isolated from the motherboard?
Not sure anyone has taken apart fully to verify, but the claim from TinyMight is that it’s isolated on TM2

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I doubt it's fully isolated, but it claims to be , and I'm sure it's much better than the TM1. It's hard to say anything negative about this vape, but I do find that the TM2 takes a few extra seconds to heat up and I seem to go thru batteries a little faster compared to the TM1. But If that is the worst thing I can think of then I guess it's pretty amazing.

VapeKnight,
Reactions: Vaporific

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
I think that this sticky stuff you're talking about isn't vapor reclaim but something that comes of the heated wood body of your TM (called sap ?)
@CloudForestWoodcraft had this issue. Even worse because it caused a short in his TM (he sent it back and got a replacement).

It was a little chicken or egg, and we’ll unfortunately never know because in my attempt to take apart and root cause I ended up making any actually diagnosis from TM impossible.

Did high heat lead to some sap secretion making a connection causing a short, smoke, etc

Or did the mechanical short, which produced a burst of high heat, cause the sap secretion we saw when I took the unit apart.

TM said they’d only seen this happen once before and they had a replacement unit in my hands 6 days later. So while I was put off by what happened to my unit just a few days into ownership, I’m a fan of TM customer service!

sickmanfraud

Is it worth the upgrade? And why? I love my TM1 but I’m wondering if I really need TM2. Trying to justify dropping another $350 or going for an Angus instead.

The upgrade cost me $180 for a Brand new complete TM2. Definitely worth it. Go to Tinymightvapes.eu

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: cosimo

Sonic_1579

Hi,
I have removed the screen which sits in the stainless tube and protects the heater.

Is there a trick to put it back in?

I can’t get it into the groove without damaging it…

Cheers

Sonic_1579,

kilo

The upgrade cost me $180 for a Brand new complete TM2.
I finally completed my upgrade order today. I'd been having a lot of problems on the TM site trying to complete the process. So I finally discovered that my VPN was preventing the .eu site from recognizing me as a returning customer, even though it was okay on the .com site. The next problem was at checkout and 3D Security. My credit card company said it was a problem with the TM site but today I got a note from them assuring me that it wasn't. They told me to check with the credit card guys again and this time I got someone who understood the problem and cleared it up. So, everything's working now and I should get the upgraded unit in a week or two.

Cereal4dinner

Anyone here make their own cooling stem with quartz glass balls and ilpills? What do you use to hold all the stuff together? And where did u get the stuff?

Cereal4dinner,
Reactions: cosimo

gangababa

Anyone here make their own cooling stem with quartz glass balls and ilpills? What do you use to hold all the stuff together? And where did u get the stuff?
For beads you can shop Amazon for these search words:
6 mm glass quartz beads (Beracky is one seller). 6 or 8 mm beads, ruby or clear.

Fill one stem with beads, using the cooling unit halves to secure them.
The 'bowl' can be OEM, dome or rimmed basket screen, or even a dosing capsule. Try one without cover, open end toward the heater.

Some beads, one disassembled cooling unit, and two Grav Octo Tasters gives you two stems using the glass filter end as the mouthpiece.
20230417-154113.jpg

You can set the bowl size as TM designed.
The long TM stem can be used with the dosing capsule or rimmed screen seen in the picture (or dome screen).
As it has the small screen in the CU, it can also be used as TM intended.
The Grav stem cooling unit, without the little screen, is set for a rimmed screen or (as pictured) a dome screen.

TeaCup

Anybody here have a roasted walnut and can share a pic or two of it, and do you like the looks of it? Thanks alot.

TeaCup,

TeaCup

Scroll back a few pages and there is mine among others. It's a beautiful looking device and the best overall portable on the market imo.
Hmmmm, I scrolled back 20 pages, was this it???? I saw that one but it didn't look nearly dark enough so I just assumed no. There's very few pics of it anywhere on the net, I even had TinyMight email me a pic and it was suuuuuuper dark, it was actually kinda hideous looking. Not because of how dark it was, more so like how SixStringToker's painted on black one was, it didn't look like real wood, it looked kinda plasticky. I've convinced myself to look past the battery cover and get a TM2, now I'm trying to convince myself to go with the roasted one. I want darker than Walnut, but not the one that TM emailed me.

If anything, this one here looks more roasted.......................

TeaCup,
  • Love
Reactions: BigJr48

SquirrelMaster

Hmmmm, I scrolled back 20 pages, was this it???? I saw that one but it didn't look nearly dark enough so I just assumed no. There's very few pics of it anywhere on the net, I even had TinyMight email me a pic and it was suuuuuuper dark, it was actually kinda hideous looking. Not because of how dark it was, more so like how SixStringToker's painted on black one was, it didn't look like real wood, it looked kinda plasticky. I've convinced myself to look past the battery cover and get a TM2, now I'm trying to convince myself to go with the roasted one. I want darker than Walnut, but not the one that TM emailed me.

If anything, this one here looks more roasted.......................

Sorry, I totally missed the roasted part. New concentrates arrived today lol.
You're right that there isn't many pics of the darker roasted walnut. I'd personally go with a walnut version or get a leather case if you want to change the color.

Mine is fairly unique with the two tone coloring. I think most are darker and with their own special details.
That's what I love with wood, there's a lot of variety. You sound like a good candidate for an African blackwood TM2. Only once we get the purple heart of course.

Top Bottom