TinyMight / TM 2

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
My TM2 was DOA also---temperature dial detached from the potentiometer. I received a quick apologetic response and DHL return authorization. They received the dead TM2 on 12/20. So far no further response, but it is the Holidays. One wonders how common these quality control issues are with the TM2---hopefully uncommon. The returns of very many new DOA units would have to be costly to them in both time and money, not to mention customer confidence and satisfaction.
Hopefully nothing like the old Grasshopper vape. What a nightmare owning one of those was lol.

Cheesequake,
Reactions: Zeno

bardad

I have an aggressive 510 click on the button like a truck, ok? I admit it...
don't have a 510 finger on that button eh?
there was a time when such problems happened to me all the time. the more expensive the product, the more absurd complications occurred.
now it's better, but I found out that there is a direct connection, how much a person clings to a given product, how much he projects his ideas and desires into it.
it would also be good to know in what proportion of sold pieces there is a problem, perhaps it is only a small percentage, which is a normal factor.
unfortunately, not all the materials and craftsmanship used on the tm2 are miraculously high when compared to, for example, the vapman.
for example a circuit board and a button is simply a product like any other in today's world of fast and low quality disposable products, what can you expect from them....
if the company wants to satisfy the mass of people, it has to start mass production and the human factor is lost.
maybe we can't want everything or we can try it ourselves...
Merry Christmas

bardad,

DRAG-0n

This might be better asked in a different place, but I was going to charge my tinymight's battery (molicel p28A) with a xstar vc4sl charger and was wondering if it mattered what amp to charge at. Should I go very low like 250mah or high like 3000mah or somewhere in between. Dont want to wreck my battery in any way. I think you can charge it at lower amperage to make the battery last longer but not really sure.

DRAG-0n,

cfzum1

My TM2 was DOA also---temperature dial detached from the potentiometer. I received a quick apologetic response and DHL return authorization. They received the dead TM2 on 12/20. So far no further response, but it is the Holidays. One wonders how common these quality control issues are with the TM2---hopefully uncommon. The returns of very many new DOA units would have to be costly to them in both time and money, not to mention customer confidence and satisfaction.
I hope you get a response soon! They responded to me yesterday and my replacement unit should be arriving tomorrow. Pretty quick turnaround. Hopefully I get to break it in for NYE!

GoldenBud

I got my reply from mail@tinymightvape.com
can you please mail this mail? maybe the info@tinymightvape.com doesn't answer

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I got my reply from mail@tinymightvape.com
can you please mail this mail? maybe the info@tinymightvape.com doesn't answer
No - I sent an email earlier this month to info@tinymightvape.com asking about news on the RED TM2 and they replied the next day. Perhaps both mailboxes are good? I’m not scouring the site for both but know “info” is definitely listed on it.

First day off for a long holiday weekend and no better way to start it than with my fave vape (and some sativa too):

:peace:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
TM is so good with sativas... great sour time... and yea seems like 'info' also working... thanks...
The TM excels just about in and with everything :love:. Their customer service has always been great for me too. I have different strains on hand and vary them. The TM works amazingly well with nearly everything. Best vape I’ve owned and my favorite. :peace:

games-loaves0t

No - I sent an email earlier this month to info@tinymightvape.com asking about news on the RED TM2 and they replied the next day. Perhaps both mailboxes are good? I’m not scouring the site for both but know “info” is definitely listed on it.

First day off for a long holiday weekend and no better way to start it than with my fave vape (and some sativa too):

:peace:
Red cup, red tablecloth… now you just need the red TM2. :) Did they tell you when and if the red TM2 is being released?

games-loaves0t,
Reactions: Vaporific

DaVapeGuy

Red cup, red tablecloth… now you just need the red TM2. :) Did they tell you when and if the red TM2 is being released?

PSA: I wrote to Tinymight this week asking them about the status of RED TM2 as well as wishing them happy holidays and New Years, and this is what they said:

“Hello ! Sadly due to the some unforeseen event and wood condition ,we cannot get the wood ready spring,so we are hoping that we are going to be able to deliver somewhere around 420,but nothing is set in stone. We are very sorry about this inconvenience,but we havent given up on the idea !
Have a nice day !”

So perhaps Springtime but no guarantee. I will continue waiting :) :peace:

bardad

friends,
I got the Grav Upline Mini today and I have to say it's great.
compact, sufficiently cooling and easy to pull, I was also pleasantly surprised by the narrowing, and it looks nice.
I just have to reduce the chamber with a strainer, I like smaller doses.
every mouthpiece has something in it, I don't have many of them yet.
it's not easy to buy here in the EU, but this one is the best so far.

cliffhanger1

friends,
I got the Grav Upline Mini today and I have to say it's great.
compact, sufficiently cooling and easy to pull, I was also pleasantly surprised by the narrowing, and it looks nice.
I just have to reduce the chamber with a strainer, I like smaller doses.
every mouthpiece has something in it, I don't have many of them yet.
it's not easy to buy here in the EU, but this one is the best so far.
hi, where did you order it in the EU ?

cliffhanger1,
Reactions: GoldenBud

bardad

hi, where did you order it in the EU ?
unfortunately amazon from America, postage + tax ...
dear but i didn't find anything else…

you also got it in eBay around 12$ shipping to EU https://www.ebay.com/itm/354471170171
hmm, thanks for the tip.
looks good, I couldn't find this a few weeks ago....
I tried from France from lacentralevapeur.com and somehow I couldn't order it.
from amazon quite quickly but not very cheap....but it will probably be similar to that from ebay
I would like to try with the glass balls, maybe in time.....

bardad,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
This might be better asked in a different place, but I was going to charge my tinymight's battery (molicel p28A) with a xstar vc4sl charger and was wondering if it mattered what amp to charge at. Should I go very low like 250mah or high like 3000mah or somewhere in between. Dont want to wreck my battery in any way. I think you can charge it at lower amperage to make the battery last longer but not really sure.

Charge at 1 amp., if you are in a hurry, you can go to 2 to 3 amps. If OCD or on a small budget, you can play with lower settings to try to squeeze a bit more life, or just enjoy using them, and replace them when performance falls off. More info at the website in my sig.

Zipford

I think the general rule is to charge at half of the capacity of the cell, but lower is even gentler. Not sure how much of a real world difference this makes on battery life, but that seems to be the rule of thumb.

kiddvudu2

I think the general rule is to charge at half of the capacity of the cell, but lower is even gentler. Not sure how much of a real world difference this makes on battery life, but that seems to be the rule of thumb.
Charge at 1 amp., if you are in a hurry, you can go to 2 to 3 amps. If OCD or on a small budget, you can play with lower settings to try to squeeze a bit more life, or just enjoy using them, and replace them when performance falls off. More info at the website in my sig.
I'm not a battery expert, not even close. But can I take from this that if my charger only has two modes (0.5A and 1A), that either of those modes would be fine for these Molicel P28A's? This is an older charger that I bought for use with smaller capacity 18650's but it seems to work great. I've only ever used the 0.5A mode because I heard it's better for the battery life... But if the advantage is negligible and the charge time is cut in half, I'll start using the 1A setting.

kiddvudu2,

RustyOldNail

I'm not a battery expert, not even close. But can I take from this that if my charger only has two modes (0.5A and 1A), that either of those modes would be fine for these Molicel P28A's? This is an older charger that I bought for use with smaller capacity 18650's but it seems to work great. I've only ever used the 0.5A mode because I heard it's better for the battery life... But if the advantage is negligible and the charge time is cut in half, I'll start using the 1A setting.

Correct, these modern 18650’s can be charged at 3 amps safely, this from their data sheets.

Zipford

Defer to RustyOldNail on how high you can go, but either setting should be fine (even 1A would be lower than half capacity). My Nitecore defaults to .5A so that is what I use, but that is because it is easy and I'm not in a rush.

RustyOldNail

kiddvudu2

Take a look here:

Thanks! I think I would opt for the 2 slot version since I already have a functioning 4slot unit. I'm comparing the two now to make sure that's the only difference.

EDIT: Nope, not the same. So, now I'll debate if it's worth $33 for an extra 2A of charging power. Again, thanks @RustyOldNail :tup:

EDIT2: Regarding dosing capsules v2 from TM - I loaded all 5 up last nite for a poker game at my brothers house and carried them in the tube that they came in. Loading them is kinda cumbersome, but the ease-of-use they provide is great. They worked very well last nite, but I wanted to mention that I took the advice I read somewhere above (can't remember who it was that mentioned it), but I popped the top off of a capsule and put it in my Grav Upline Taster with a flat screen and it worked GREAT! I think when I am on the go now, I'll just use it that way. I definately prefer the TM2 without the capsules when I can be casual about vaping, but when on the go, I think I'll be using the capsules sans lids going forward.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Thanks! I think I would opt for the 2 slot version since I already have a functioning 4slot unit. I'm comparing the two now to make sure that's the only difference.

EDIT: Nope, not the same. So, now I'll debate if it's worth $33 for an extra 2A of charging power. Again, thanks @RustyOldNail :tup:

EDIT2: Regarding dosing capsules v2 from TM - I loaded all 5 up last nite for a poker game at my brothers house and carried them in the tube that they came in. Loading them is kinda cumbersome, but the ease-of-use they provide is great. They worked very well last nite, but I wanted to mention that I took the advice I read somewhere above (can't remember who it was that mentioned it), but I popped the top off of a capsule and put it in my Grav Upline Taster with a flat screen and it worked GREAT! I think when I am on the go now, I'll just use it that way. I definately prefer the TM2 without the capsules when I can be casual about vaping, but when on the go, I think I'll be using the capsules sans lids going forward.

I think I was the person who suggested taking the lid off of the capsule if possible.

I would recommend this charger. I bought one and it charges much faster than a Nitecore I bought last year.

Top Bottom