• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

staircase slight of hand

Is there a general consensus on the best WPA for using the TM2 with a 14mm female joint? I know they make the universal adapter and I’ll pick it up if it’s the best option, but I generally prefer size-specific WPA’s over the stepped universal sort.

[apologies if this has been discussed at length; this thread is looooooong]

staircase slight of hand,
Reactions: MoltenTiger

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is there a general consensus on the best WPA for using the TM2 with a 14mm female joint? I know they make the universal adapter and I’ll pick it up if it’s the best option, but I generally prefer size-specific WPA’s over the stepped universal sort.

[apologies if this has been discussed at length; this thread is looooooong]

TM sells a 14 specific WPA that has the glass honeycomb screen just like the multi WPA... I prefer one from alan@toasty-top.com because it is really simple low profile and fits his rimless basket screens... Otherwise best bet is rogue wax works

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Duba made me a nice custom case for my TM2, i reached out and wanted something for max protection as i tend to drop my vapes from time to time 😂🙄

Jday89

Got my TM2 yesterday and I gotta say I see why you guys speak so highly of it. Definitely a fan of the device here. I do have a couple of questions. Top of my box was opened when it arrived so making sure I’m not missing anything. Any tips are welcomed as well
1. Is the stem supposed to move slightly when it’s inside the device?
2. As far as warranty goes, do we have to register or anything?
3. I’m aware of the inner glass breaking but it’s supposed to be more durable on the 2nd? How would you go about replacing if it does? Is there a video of the process.

Thanks in advance.

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
When it comes to the number dial and the temperature each number represents, TM units vary widely. Which makes comparing number dial settings between units meaningless. I don't know why people continue to do this.

Unless someone has re-calibrated their TM up or down from factory settings, I think it is an exaggeration to say the temperature at any given dial setting varies so widely that the dial settings are meaningless.

Clearly the temp settings won't be identical, and even getting your dial set exactly on 6 versus someone else being at 6.2 is an open question. But if people are reporting different sensations at the same temp on the dial, it seems far more likely that is a result of the different people, different draw speeds, different stems, etc. and not the TM dial being meaningless.
Agree to disagree. I think it can indeed vary widely enough that, especially when combined with the other variable factors you mention, make comparing dial settings between units meaningless. And by "meaningless" I don't mean that different units vary from each other by a large amount on the dial. I mean that if they differ by even 1 on the dial then comparing effects of a specific setting between units is meaningless, and advising someone else that "6" is the magic setting or they will combust at "8" is useless advise.

scooterboy,
Reactions: cosimo

aeth

Picked up a TM2 to replace the Mighty+ and maybe my Dynavap (was my first and only). Now I need to figure out whether I gift the Solo 2 or the Mighty+ to my BiL....and sell the other.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Very keen to get one of your screens to try when I eventually have enough money to buy $100 worth of accessories due to being in aus and the shipping being insane 😂
Totally get it - international shipping sucks! That's why I've tried to team up with wholesale partners around the world to help reduce shipping costs and delivery times.

Australia Vaporizers is already an authorized retail partner, and I'm adding a new Australia retail partner later this month. Although with over 250 widgets on the site, it's hard for any retailer to know what to stock - be sure to let my retail partners know what items you want them to stock from my site, they might just grab a small batch with their next bulk order.

In other news, final dimensions for the TM2 have been confirmed with a client and I'll be sending over a final prototype of a new TM2 slim case this weekend. I'll be accepting preorders as soon as the case is confirmed to fit as intended

840_divided_by_two

Hey all, what's your opinion on tinymight vs splinter v2 performance wise? It it as finicky (ignoring arcticfox and whatnot)? Was considering a Mighty+ but realize an on demand is better fit for me. How accurate/consistent are the temp settings?

840_divided_by_two,

Shit Snacks

Hey all, what's your opinion on tinymight vs splinter v2 performance wise? It it as finicky (ignoring arcticfox and whatnot)? Was considering a Mighty+ but realize an on demand is better fit for me. How accurate/consistent are the temp settings?

You've come to the right place, this is the perfect evolution of the RBT tech, it's like a single battery Zion with more features, the control dial gives you a full temp range with consistency and glass stem connection full versatility (best with backwards splinter stem as WPA through various glass dry like hooks and also through water, a lot of aftermarket all glass cooling stems and other options available now too) The actual heaters are quite different, but very capable, I can tame the TM heater just like RBT by riding the low temp settings, or you can extract very quickly with the upper temp settings, all with fantastic vapor quality :tup:

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
I just love kicking back and relaxing with this vape. On-Demand is such a game changer for me. My bud is lasting longer and I’m able to meter my high like never before 🥳

AC2-FFFCF-C5-C9-4-C62-A140-C9-B6-DDA7-CDE5.jpg

840_divided_by_two

You've come to the right place, this is the perfect evolution of the RBT tech, it's like a single battery Zion with more features, the control dial gives you a full temp range with consistency and glass stem connection full versatility (best with backwards splinter stem as WPA through various glass dry like hooks and also through water, a lot of aftermarket all glass cooling stems and other options available now too) The actual heaters are quite different, but very capable, I can tame the TM heater just like RBT by riding the low temp settings, or you can extract very quickly with the upper temp settings :tup:
Oh shit, this might be a game changer for me then....I could never quite nail down my splinter/Milanna 3 in wattage mode, the hits were always too hot even with cooling stems. How would you rate the cooling performance on the TM2? Is temp stepping on the go easy to do?

840_divided_by_two,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Oh shit, this might be a game changer for me then....I could never quite nail down my splinter/Milanna 3 in wattage mode, the hits were always too hot even with cooling stems. How would you rate the cooling performance on the TM2? Is temp stepping on the go easy to do?

Yeah so the stock cooling unit is also very effective, it just robs a bit more flavor and reclaim needing to be cleaned often with all the steel parts... That's why I like my good vibes boro stems instead for the all glass cooling, or using the WPA with a hook that has right angle bends ideally, or a dry rig for more cooling at home... And yeah it's easy to turn the dial tiny bit by tiny bit anywhere I think? I like that style of temp control personally though it might not always be as convenient in every situation I suppose... Basically fewest trade-offs more rewards!

840_divided_by_two

Yeah so the stock cooling unit is also very effective, it just robs a bit more flavor and reclaim needing to be cleaned often with all the steel parts... That's why I like my good vibes boro stems instead for the all glass cooling, or using the WPA with a hook that has right angle bends ideally, or a dry rig for more cooling at home... And yeah it's easy to turn the dial tiny bit by tiny bit anywhere I think? I like that style of temp control personally though it might not always be as convenient in every situation I suppose... Basically fewest trade-offs more rewards!
Thanks for all of the info!!

oneness

is it more effective to begin with the temperature dial low like 4 and then increase by 1 for each hit or is it fine if you go just to 7 and take all hits from there?

and is it normal that if you put the dial at around 7 that after some time the stock stem already gets so hot that you can't keep your lips on it?

oneness,

kilo

is it more effective to begin with the temperature dial low like 4 and then increase by 1 for each hit or is it fine if you go just to 7 and take all hits from there?

and is it normal that if you put the dial at around 7 that after some time the stock stem already gets so hot that you can't keep your lips on it?
It's a flexible design that allows for several different methods. I recommend that you just try a few different techniques and see what works best for your individual needs. Personally, I usually start around 4 and increase as you've described, but I've been known to just consume a whole basket at 7½ – it depends on how much I want to be involved in the process.

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
I’m in Boston and purchased from SneakyPete - used code SPV10 for a total of $315 shipped. Only took a few days to arrive.

I also received a replacement unit from TinyMight and that only took 4 days to arrive from overseas.

I’d just go with whatever’s your cheapest all in option - anyone you pick will probably only be ~1wk shipping or less.

Top Bottom