• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

GoGlass

Hello,

I have broken the glass lining inside my TM2,

i just have received the new one, i took a Torx T20 screwdriver and completely remove the long screw.

But i have not succeed to taking off the top panel, it seems to be stuck .

Any idea ????? :hmm:Thanks for your help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoGlass,

gmo67

I think its good. I like using mouthpieces. Keeps your lips cool even though your stem is hot af. Also turns your short stock stem into a 14mm WPA. If you can buy terp pills separately, you could just stick those in the long stem and cap it with some basket screens

Yeah. I broke my HA stem.
Advice duly taken 😀 just ordered one 👍

gmo67,
Reactions: ezpz

technique

My unnecessary 2 cents in the tinymight debate.

Stirring

Not really needed however from my testing it's is a case of bowl size. On a larger bowl a stir will deliver a considerable hit while for smaller bowl its not worth the effort.

Packing

This took the most practice for me I had understood that the pack should be very light however this doesn't produce amazing results for me I prefer a medium pack so to speak as this delivers clouds with minimum effort.

Cleaning

It's not a very big deal but it does need to be done fairly often for optimal performance. The cooling unit gets clogged up something fierce after a few bowls but it's an easy enough clean.

Temp.

I don't understand how so many people use such high temps between 4-6 is the sweet spot for me closer to 7 if I want a very brown abv.

Stem
I have only played with the short glass stem and the portable bubbler both deliver good results with cool vapor however if you are using higher temps than me a longer stem will likely be more comfortable to use.

I have a GVB stem on route to me

Still not tried a basket screen pack so no thoughts on this as of yet

Zipford

Hello,

i just have received the new one, i took a Torx T20 screwdriver and completely remove the long screw.

I don't have the TM2, but a few pages back someone said the TM2 has a wire attached to the top cap with another screw, and that needs to be removed as well to take the top cap off. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I don't have the new version.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I don't have the TM2, but a few pages back someone said the TM2 has a wire attached to the top cap with another screw, and that needs to be removed as well to take the top cap off. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I don't have the new version.
A pic of a disassembled TM2 was posted not too long ago too. I don’t have a TM2 either and it’s been said that taking the top plate off the TM2 is a bit more involved than with the TM OG. :peace:

GoldenBud

Hello,

talk to info@tinymightvape.com for help if needed. great CS (get new glass lining..)

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Temp.

I don't understand how so many people use such high temps between 4-6 is the sweet spot for me closer to 7 if I want a very brown abv.
When it comes to the number dial and the temperature each number represents, TM units vary widely. Which makes comparing number dial settings between units meaningless. I don't know why people continue to do this.

scooterboy,
Reactions: Tweakz

Zipford

When it comes to the number dial and the temperature each number represents, TM units vary widely. Which makes comparing number dial settings between units meaningless. I don't know why people continue to do this.
Unless someone has re-calibrated their TM up or down from factory settings, I think it is an exaggeration to say the temperature at any given dial setting varies so widely that the dial settings are meaningless.

Clearly the temp settings won't be identical, and even getting your dial set exactly on 6 versus someone else being at 6.2 is an open question. But if people are reporting different sensations at the same temp on the dial, it seems far more likely that is a result of the different people, different draw speeds, different stems, etc. and not the TM dial being meaningless.

bardad

friends,
I started reading this thread from the very beginning for a long time and I will tell you that it is an endless netflix series....and I probably won't give the whole thing away....
anyway, i feel like everything has been said and tried.
just find it somewhere in the flood of text, right?
so, perhaps the only thing I can say for myself:
I don't know how it works and how they did it, but it's definitely the best vape I've ever held. it works exactly as i have always wanted and looked for it with dynavap, mflb, puffco plus, alfa, argo, dreamwood, vapman.
I wish everyone the best possible experiences
and health
david

Chieftain

Temp.

I guess some want a high closer to combustion?
I always start around 2/2.5 because that should be around the temp needed for Delta9 thc vaporization, so I can get a stronger ~psychedelic~ head type of high. Then I usually temp step up each number and some half numbers (~3/3.5 for cbd cannabinoids, 4/4.5 for Delta8 thc, and finish 5-6/6.5 for other cannabinoids). I have no reason to go above 6.5 because I get all the cannabinoids I need by then and the high is always great, no need to go above the general "medicinal" temp limit of 392°F.
^*this is all my interpretation of cannabis vaping temp charts and approximate temps from the TM2 dial. I am not a scientist so I could be completely wrong*
Unless someone has re-calibrated their TM up or down from factory settings, I think it is an exaggeration to say the temperature at any given dial setting varies so widely that the dial settings are meaningless.

Clearly the temp settings won't be identical, and even getting your dial set exactly on 6 versus someone else being at 6.2 is an open question. But if people are reporting different sensations at the same temp on the dial, it seems far more likely that is a result of the different people, different draw speeds, different stems, etc. and not the TM dial being meaningless.
I agree with this. The temps seem to be approximate, so there will probably be small variations in temps between units, but nothing drastic as some think. As you said, it seems to be more so variance between other factors like stem packs/draw speed + force, etc. I find that my TM and TM2 produce the same/close to same amount of vapor/cannabinoids with the sames temps (adjusted for the temp dial differences between 1 and 2).

Ripstar

For now until I find a better solution (and I’ve seen several herein recently and long ago), this is how I transport my TM. It’s a hard shell eyeglass case with foam I cut and glued in. It’s not smell proof and I use a couple of rubber bands to prevent it from opening. It works, for now. I have caps on both ends of the spare stem and one on the in-use stem (always), and a wide interdental brush along for the ride, er trip:

Batteries I bring in cases and don’t have one in the TM when I fly. I also bring the charging cable, which I don’t normally use, and leave my Nitecore home (which I should reconsider bringing, lol, but it depends on what else I’m bringing and extra weight).

I don’t advocate flying with flower however should one do, definitely a small amount in something nondescript and smell proof. Too much quantity will draw attention. :peace:

Nice! Spotted the skier....lol

EarthworldTim

I think its good. I like using mouthpieces. Keeps your lips cool even though your stem is hot af. Also turns your short stock stem into a 14mm WPA.
Biggest improvement I didn't know I needed was a RWW mouth piece for my shorty glass stem. I now prefer it over all other stems now and I like my ed's TNT, Milliken, and even the titanium quite a bit. Multiple options is nice.

While I'm here I'll also share that my next epiphany will likely be that I should have ordered an OGB j hook when I ordered my TM2 instead of waiting like a doof. @Shit Snacks you should work out some kind of discount in lieu of commission from OGB 😉 You're not solely responsible for my purchase, just mostly 😂 Thanks for the encouragement.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
While I'm here I'll also share that my next epiphany will likely be that I should have ordered an OGB j hook when I ordered my TM2 instead of waiting like a doof. @Shit Snacks you should work out some kind of discount in lieu of commission from OGB 😉 You're not solely responsible for my purchase, just mostly 😂 Thanks for the encouragement.

Haha since you brought it up, I will mention that OGB reached out to me directly earlier this year, to thank me for all the referrals and business from FC, coming up with those new hook styles etc. He even offered to make me something on the house, my idea might have been too complicated, but I have another one I will come back to him with (both ideas for different vapes though) :tup:

kilo

coming up with those new hook styles etc.
I asked if he'd make something like the Lotus VaporScope and sent him a bunch of pictures but haven't heard back yet.

In the meantime, I've come up with a new configuration for my TM's titanium stem. When I'm at home I use an OGB j-hook but for travel I like the durability of the metal stem. I load the stem with 5/16" 316 SS balls and use two rimmed basket screens to hold them in. It's heavy but not uncomfortably heavy at all. The ball bearings do a great job cooling the vapor and the whole unit is easily cleaned – pour in some 99% iso, plug both ends with thumb and a finger and shake. Running hot water over the stem helps by warming the alcohol. After a twenty to thirty second shake I run hot water through it and it's good to go. Admittedly, the rimmed basket's only good for a few hits but it's convenient and easy to remove, and stirring isn't necessary. I'm running between 4 and 6 mostly, finishing at 7.5. If a deeper rimmed basket becomes available I'd use it.

I was so happy with this that I decided to use a similar set up with the j-hook. Twenty-two 5/16" balls in the j-hook, 18mm glass WPA with a basket screen. A blue marble prevents an accidental discharge of BBs. Draws are even and smooth. I'd been having a lot of difficulty with coughing and I think it was the dry heat that was setting it off. I can run hot water through this unit, drain it, and there enough residual moisture left to hydrate my inhalations and the balls seem to take away the worst of the heat. And cleaning is as easy as it is with the titanium stem. Put some iso in the j-hook, run hot water over the unit to heat up the cleaning solution, cover the openings and shake, then rinse the whole thing out with hot water and I'm home free.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Nice! Spotted the skier....lol
Actually no, I don’t ski. I hate the cold. Just MacGuyver’d the case given to me by a friend without the glasses or goggles. It works for now short of making a decision to buy something a bit better, that’s all. Definitely lots of inexpensive options out there but nothing jumped out so far. When I get a RED TM2 I’ll definitely buy a ready-made case for that, maybe two! :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Ripstar

ploooopp

So I just got the extra long dimpled stem from TM themselves and I've been messing around with it, fantastic thus far but something I have noticed is that it doesn't toast it properly at an 8, I loaded the hard rimmed basket halfway and went from 4,6,8 with very low vapor, but I feel like it hasn't extracted it properly? Anyone got more experience with this?

ploooopp,

ezpz

So I just got the extra long dimpled stem from TM themselves and I've been messing around with it, fantastic thus far but something I have noticed is that it doesn't toast it properly at an 8, I loaded the hard rimmed basket halfway and went from 4,6,8 with very low vapor, but I feel like it hasn't extracted it properly? Anyone got more experience with this?
Variances of glass. You might need to adjust the stem holder ring.

Cloud McLongFoot

The basket screens are pleated and slightly flared outwards, so they fit a variety of diameter stems (I like to use them on my 18mm WPA stems for various devices to catch any scoobie-snacks which make it past the main screen - this helps keep the water in the pipe cleaner for longer).

Feel free to grab a set to try out - I have a satisfaction guarantee so if they don't fit please contact me!

I've also been finalizing a new TinyMight2 Slim case with a customer this month. Hoping to publish that case in the next week or so if all goes well :)
Very keen to get one of your screens to try when I eventually have enough money to buy $100 worth of accessories due to being in aus and the shipping being insane 😂
Wondering if you have ever used a 1 1/2 inch screen before ? Really want a basket screen that is large enough to fully fit my 14mm wpa

PolskaT

Hi all, I am based in the EU and was looking to buy my first JHook for the TM2, I saw Phytohightech based in France have one and someone mentioned on FC you can choose between a more restricted or wider draw however I can’t see this options on the website. I have been trying to get hold of Nicholas from Phytohightech but struggling. Can anyone recommend anywhere else in Europe it’s possible to purchase a JHook?

GoldenBud

Hi all, I am based in the EU and was looking to buy my first JHook for the TM2, I saw Phytohightech based in France have one and someone mentioned on FC you can choose between a more restricted or wider draw however I can’t see this options on the website. I have been trying to get hold of Nicholas from Phytohightech but struggling. Can anyone recommend anywhere else in Europe it’s possible to purchase a JHook?
have fun .... https://www.dhgate.com/product/16mm-diameter-thickened-18-8mm-glass-hookah/754851222.html

fangorn

I bought from phytoHightech.
it is a very beautiful piece of glass. the glass is thick. I had the fine mouthpiece, without specifying anything....

However, this is one of my worst experiences with customer service....
I waited more than 3 weeks before shipping, no news from them... I tried 5 phone numbers and I had to harass them... (with the time difference from Canada, it was Not practical....)

when I managed to get someone on the phone, he explained to me that they were in a business transition phase and that I had to wait a little longer... ok, why not, but just let her know next time... I was close to stopping my payment... there won't be a next time for me anyway. too bad, I like to support the French economy...

in short, today I use my super J-hook every day with my Toad or my Terpedo... it cools really really well!

Top Bottom