• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Notcoded419

As someone who doesn't like the Grav upline stem, I think better to get a WPA and a cheap j-hook. Or even better an interesting one.😃

I'm trying to reduce the number of accessories though. Too many small/glass items around for a house with 2 off-the-chain toddlers running around all day!

I
At first I wanted to go back to the native stem with CU, but if you can get past a little honey inside the stem, the Grav can go so much longer without needing to be cleaned. It cools the same as the native stem IMO, but I draw even and slow and prefer the dial closer to 5, but will go to 7 with this setup without coughing.

EDIT: I read the above posts after submitting this one, and I concur, it's all subjective. But I don't like hot, harsh, or dry.
This is helpful! It's the hot and dry that get me. that's about the temp range I like, and quick cleaning is important because of aforementioned toddlers. As another poster mentioned as well, no way to tell without trying, and it's a comparatively cheap try!

kiddvudu2

As another poster mentioned as well, no way to tell without trying, and it's a comparatively cheap try!
I ordered my Grav Taster the same day that I ordered my TM2 on some advice from a very trustworthy FC buddy here who's given me great suggestions in the past about other devices. I want(ed) and shopped for another glass stem in the higher pricetag range because I figured I'd want something more extravagant to go with my shiny new TM2. Although I still browse all the glass shops suggested in this thread (so much cool stuff to look at), my desire to acquire another stem has quelled for the time being. It feels pretty good knowing how inexpensive and functional the Grav is while I shop at a much more controlled pace. I'm sure I'll order one more after-market stem at some point, but for now I'm pretty happy with my new setup.

Here is my temporary (may be permanant since I own more than one) travel situation:
PXL-20221130-121201371.jpg

There is a folded up napkin under one side of the TM2 to keep the button propped above the divider to avoid continuous button press. The OEM short stem is in rolled in the kleenex next to the ligher. And my Grav is also rolled in a kleenex in the upper pocket. Works great, but as with the stems, I'm sure I'll keep an eye out for something better, maybe with individual pockets or straps for each stem would be nice.
PXL-20221130-121228080.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
How many of you all are flying with your TM?
I thought you meant figuratively not literally. But yes, I’ve flown with my TM twice and will do so again next week. I’ve never had an issue. I keep the batteries separate and not in the vape. I don’t bring flower with me and have it on hand when I arrive at my destination so there’s a little bit of leg work done in advance. I live in a legal state yet often travel to a semi-legal state. I bring an extra stock stem and cooling unit with me too when I travel; always good to have a spare just in case. :peace:

Last edited:

Jday89

Apparently La Central Vapeur didn't actually have the TM2 in stock I paid for. Yay. I don't understand how in 2022 companies still struggle to keep online inventory accurate and updated. Absolutely blows my mind. Sure wish my vapefiend order went through they'd probably already have it in the mail.
I tried to go through them as well but my order wouldn’t go through. I’m in the states so if you are try https://vgoodiez.com/collections/tinymight-1
I ordered mine 2 days ago it should be here either tomorrow or Friday. Hope that helps.

florduh

Right now I'm on such a TM2 kick that I'm lovin flower again. The whole experience between the new and awesome TM2 and the effects and flavor I'm getting from good organic bud has me shunning my dabs. Eventually the course will reverse as the tolerances change, but it's all a fun cycle. Still the TM2 is probably the best flower vape I've used overall.

I said the same thing about the TM after being a concentrate only consumer for years. It reminded me of a dab pen for flower.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Anybody know which of the 2 basket screen presses from @Delta3DStudios fits the TM2 stems?
The basket screens are pleated and slightly flared outwards, so they fit a variety of diameter stems (I like to use them on my 18mm WPA stems for various devices to catch any scoobie-snacks which make it past the main screen - this helps keep the water in the pipe cleaner for longer).

Feel free to grab a set to try out - I have a satisfaction guarantee so if they don't fit please contact me!

I've also been finalizing a new TinyMight2 Slim case with a customer this month. Hoping to publish that case in the next week or so if all goes well :)

Zipford

This is what's had me eyeing the grav upline. As a guy who always loved a good one-hitter/chillum in the first place, it seems like a low fuss option. I worry it would have the same problem as above though... Too hot without some cooling. Has that been an issue at all? I could just try and keep it as a pipe if I don't like it as a stem.
I think the cooling of the Grav Upline stem is pretty close to the stock set-up, maybe a touch hotter. But for me it has been fine. There are clearly longer stems that would presumably cool better or you could run it through water with a WPA, but if you want something still fairly portable/discreet, it is a good option. Plus, it can be had for a bargain price and if it ends up being too hot, you're not out much $. But it isn't far from the stock set-up in terms of harshness (and on the flip side, I think it tastes better).

Oh, and BTW I am using an OG TM on level 6, sometime 8 to finish a load. I know units can be calibrated a little different, but that may be helpful context. Been using it pretty much daily this way for a little over a year, and don't find the GRAV to be too harsh at all.

hoyo77

I ordered my Grav Taster the same day that I ordered my TM2 on some advice from a very trustworthy FC buddy here who's given me great suggestions in the past about other devices. I want(ed) and shopped for another glass stem in the higher pricetag range because I figured I'd want something more extravagant to go with my shiny new TM2. Although I still browse all the glass shops suggested in this thread (so much cool stuff to look at), my desire to acquire another stem has quelled for the time being. It feels pretty good knowing how inexpensive and functional the Grav is while I shop at a much more controlled pace. I'm sure I'll order one more after-market stem at some point, but for now I'm pretty happy with my new setup.

Here is my temporary (may be permanant since I own more than one) travel situation:
PXL-20221130-121201371.jpg

There is a folded up napkin under one side of the TM2 to keep the button propped above the divider to avoid continuous button press. The OEM short stem is in rolled in the kleenex next to the ligher. And my Grav is also rolled in a kleenex in the upper pocket. Works great, but as with the stems, I'm sure I'll keep an eye out for something better, maybe with individual pockets or straps for each stem would be nice.
PXL-20221130-121228080.jpg
Check out alpakagear.com. The utility pouch, metro pouch and any of the tech pouches would be good.

How many of you all are flying with your TM?
never found flying with one to be an issue...i just make sure mine is clean and i pack it in a smell proof bag in my carry on luggage inside my dopp kit. my main issue is finding medication when i land. lololol

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
never found flying with one to be an issue...i just make sure mine is clean and i pack it in a smell proof bag in my carry on luggage inside my dopp kit. my main issue is finding medication when i land. lololol
I flew out of Colorado ~5 times with like an Oz or 2 of weed on me and nobody ever raised an eyebrow. Didn't even try to hide it.

Zipford

Shit start a tutorial. Lol That would probably go differently here on the east coast I assume.
Yeah, I think there is a bit of variability in how this gets dealt with. The bottom line seems to be the TSA doesn't look for it, but if they find it they are required to inform law enforcement. The cops then generally shrug as long as you're legal under state law.

If you need to fly with weed, I'd suggest small amounts and keeping it in something that doesn't say cannabis on it, like don't keep it in the original packaging. Still best to stay under the radar, as it were.

Jday89

Yeah, I think there is a bit of variability in how this gets dealt with. The bottom line seems to be the TSA doesn't look for it, but if they find it they are required to inform law enforcement. The cops then generally shrug as long as you're legal under state law.

If you need to fly with weed, I'd suggest small amounts and keeping it in something that doesn't say cannabis on it, like don't keep it in the original packaging. Still best to stay under the radar, as it were.
Gotcha. Yeah my wife and I went on a cruise and everybody was saying how much “they check” didn’t take any flower but did take a vape cartridge (I usually just use flower but figured it’d be easier for the trip) and was good the whole time. Also did the wine bottle thing too. I plan on making some trips this year but I’ll have my TM2 with me and hopefully some bud too

Vaporific

For now until I find a better solution (and I’ve seen several herein recently and long ago), this is how I transport my TM. It’s a hard shell eyeglass case with foam I cut and glued in. It’s not smell proof and I use a couple of rubber bands to prevent it from opening. It works, for now. I have caps on both ends of the spare stem and one on the in-use stem (always), and a wide interdental brush along for the ride, er trip:

Batteries I bring in cases and don’t have one in the TM when I fly. I also bring the charging cable, which I don’t normally use, and leave my Nitecore home (which I should reconsider bringing, lol, but it depends on what else I’m bringing and extra weight).

I don’t advocate flying with flower however should one do, definitely a small amount in something nondescript and smell proof. Too much quantity will draw attention. :peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
It should also be said that there is a big difference between flying domestic vs international. I have flown domestically with many clean but used vapes no problem. No way would I ever take anything related to cannabis on an international flight. Particularly if your destination is to an asian country, where the penalties can be life ending.

I don't think I will ever visit an asian country until their drug laws change. Just the thought of getting detained in China or Singapore or the Phillipines because something smells of weed shrivels my ball sack like a plunge in an ice water bath.

Last edited:

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
Well if you go a bit back in the thread you can figure it out,but this are photos of a malfunctioned TM that had the heater shorted and from what i see it heated the coil leg and this is most likely residue from the wood,since wood contains resins.
The Glass coil sleeve presses onto the metal disc at the bottom and there you go.
It was my unit that malfunctioned and your recap is spot on.

Sap from the walnut wood getting super heated - not reclaim

If you look back at my comment history, there are a few post updates explaining what happened, the resolution, etc.

florduh

Order some CBD flower and hold on to the paperwork. Have that with you if you're flying with flower in The US. It's not a guarantee of safety but.... it's pretty close. You'd have to catch a TSA Agent on a reeeeeealllly bad day for them to prevent passenger from boarding so their "hemp" flower can get tested.*

*Note to NSA/Law Enforcement: Parody, Non-Actionable, Suck my Dick

Vaporific

No way would I ever take anything related to cannabis on an international flight. Particularly if your destination is to an asian country, where the penalties can be life ending.
I’ve taken a vape international but not with any green. Think Amsterdam which I’ve been to twice (and can’t wait to go back). I’ve also been to Moscow twice sans any vape knowing the culture there (and hate using Britney Griner in a told-you-so manner but that’s the culture and laws there - and Russian security is much tighter and more layered than the US).

My TM hasn’t been overseas but it’s racking up frequent flyer miles domestically. :peace:

gmo67

any opinions on the 14mm wpa minie ball mouthpiece?
im struggling to get a nice stem for the tm in the uk at the moment,been checking vapefeinds site everyday for items to be back in stock but nothing much seems to be happening.

gmo67,
Reactions: ezpz
Top Bottom