TinyMight / TM 2

GoldenBud

I really do not know how to post photos...I would have shown you long ago.
https://imgbb.com/ > start uploading > upload the picture > choose 'BBcode full linked' under 'Embed codes' > copy the whole line but remove the [u_rl] part, post only the [im_g]qqqqqqq[/i_mg]
you can also upload few photos then copy/paste few links, it works too

Tweakz

Do you know there is actually an on demand boost feature while in session. Just hold the button and you get some extra heat, think it was 20 C :) !
Brilliant !

in a few years of owning my TM's, this is the first time I've heard of this possibility of pressing the button during in session mode for more boost heat

I try it on my Tm(v1.5) and it works great (it reminded me of something on the unregulated milaana).

anyone else tried it?

technique

A question for the stir mid bowl crew.

I understand we pack the bowl and I understand the pack will hold mostly while I vape. Once I stir mid bowl though does the material not fall out of the stem when I insert it back into the unit.

Are you guys adding a screen at the end of the stem after the material?

technique

Got mine, after two days I'm impressed. I expected a lot, I got even more! Maybe I'll write something about it later.
How long ago did you order it? I've ordered from Finland on the website and im wondering how long a wait I'm in for lol.

I'm very old school with my vapes these days running an ssv as my daily. I have bought a couple of portables over the years but nothing with great success they all seemed to have the hype but no delivery.

For those wondering

I have the firefly 2 - can't get this thing to work in any worthwhile way. Never sees light of day.

Forget it's name now but it was a portable by 7th floor the makers of the ssv, hated it.

I had the indica - shaped like a lighter and as soon as I took I draw I knew I hated conduction vapes

I had the vape or smoke - I actually had very good results with this one and it was what helped me kick smoking. Fiddly to use though and loads to learn

There have been some others I think but I don't recall them at this moment

GoldenBud

I have the firefly 2 - can't get this thing to work in any worthwhile way. Never sees light of day.

Forget it's name now but it was a portable by 7th floor the makers of the ssv, hated it.

I had the indica - shaped like a lighter and as soon as I took I draw I knew I hated conduction vapes

I had the vape or smoke - I actually had very good results with this one and it was what helped me kick smoking. Fiddly to use though and loads to learn
you're gonna get now a real vape buddy.. a real portable.. 70w 18 air holes, clean airpath and lots of stem options.. you will LOVE it.. set to 3-6 with slow draw or higher than that with medium/fast draw and you'll see ;)

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.

I understand we pack the bowl and I understand the pack will hold mostly while I vape. Once I stir mid bowl though does the material not fall out of the stem when I insert it back into the unit.

Yeah, I would think that stirring would make the whole process messy. But if you are taking it out to stir mid-bowl, logically, wouldn't you also have to deal with removing a hot screen?

I don't stir, never have found the need to, and the couple times I try didn't seem worth it.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
in a few years of owning my TM's, this is the first time I've heard of this possibility of pressing the button during in session mode for more boost heat
ahaah very inattentive @Tweakz :spliff:
Once I stir mid bowl though does the material not fall out of the stem when I insert it back into the unit.
no...if you use this
Mod Screen(heater) for Tinymight
works fine in the TM2
EDIT: @technique
I didn't read your question well at first. lol
Of course it won't stop it, as @Shit Snacks already answered. you always have to reverse the vape to reinsert the stem
But it allows stirring without the greens falling from the stem, because the greens are almost 1cm away from the end of the stem

I don't think you need to stir at all,
is each like each other? let us stir
by the way... taking off the stem, tapping the tops with your fingers and shaking to mix the material is considered stiring?
But if you are taking it out to stir mid-bowl, logically, wouldn't you also have to deal with removing a hot screen?
No... if you have my mod screen

Last edited:

GoldenBud

is each like each other? let us stir
sorry, for low temps probably right? I checked but with 6 then 7, slow draw mainly before/after pics (the trichomes are done)
b4tm67.jpg

abvTm67.jpg

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I wonder: what is the advantage of creating more distance between heater and herb?
Extra airflow?
More/better heat spreading?
More/pure convection because of extra distance?
Or something else?

You have a bit more freedom, to use high temps with less risk of scorching the top of the bowl at all... You can do this on your own with any stem, some say it allows for a more visibly even extraction

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
@GoldenBud
If you are happy with this extraction. I'm happy for you. For me there is still a lot to extract
with my mod the AVB doesn't even have comparison with this one. Mine is completely uniform
abvTm67.jpg

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I wonder: what is the advantage of creating more distance between heater and herb?
Extra airflow?
More/better heat spreading?
More/pure convection because of extra distance?
Or something else?
Extra airflow? no
More/better heat spreading? yes, no hot spots on AVB. uniform
More/pure convection because of extra distance? no
Or something else? yes, allows you to stir ... without a pick tool, only shaking the stem
You have a bit more freedom, to use high temps with less risk of scorching the top of the bowl at all... You can do this on your own with any stem, some say it allows for a more visibly even extraction
Sorry @Shit Snacks , in your previous answer you were correct, evidently you know the advantages of the mod
you're right, a stir then going to 9.5, 2 small hits, this last draw is like a sleeping pill..:lol:
Now you Know...it's very rare for me to increase the temperature, it's not necessary for one more hit... a good one

Last edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I upgraded the cooling in my Ed's stems. I'm using an empty half CU to set the bowl at the bottom, and above it I've added 48 4mm quartz beracky balls, topped with a screen and a ditanium mp, which holds everything together. Really happy with the results.

Also, I just got a new travel case for out and about. . . .And my TRWW order arrived!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

badbee

I stir occasionally, maybe 1 in 10? Just to see if it improves anything, it doesn't, at least not by much. I wrap my index finger around the top of the bowl to make a cup and stir inside that. Very little spills past the finger. Gently compress it back down and it stays. I never use a top screen and find very little material in the vape barrel after removing the stem. I hold it upside down and blow it out every time, just to be sure.

Zipford

This is one reason I stopped stirring early on - while the herb will stay together before you start vaping, once it is half vaped I found it very hard to get it to stay packed in. Plus, it made a mess while stirring but made no noticeable difference in how much effect I was getting.

Honestly, stirring is a complete waste of time with the TM. It seems like it just satisfies some people's need to have their ABV/AVB a more even color.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I have no interest in that final hit after stirring, I guess some people need to extract every last bit, but to me it's not necessary to get every spec fully darkened, every time I've tried it was never a satisfying hit in density or quality, but I'm fortunate to not need to care, for my loads, my use style, the extraction is sufficient and consistent

tinymightlover

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. Warning point issued.
I see somehow people have changed their mind on the customer support for TM. Not sure why that is but I'll share my experience.

Bought my TM about 18 months ago. It still works as shitty as it did when I received it. (Fully charged batteries sometimes wont work and it shuts down even at 4 vibrations. Sometimes I get hits sometimes it doesnt do shit, sometimes I have to turn it up to 6 to get the first vapor, sometimes its 4.5 on the same bowl. The lg battery they sent is faulty, but my TM also does it with other batteries that are good.).
I will say this, when it works well, it does just that...
Support is still as shitty as they were 3 years ago.
They sent me a shit unit and a shit battery but charged me for new ones. They responded once to my emails concerning the issues I was experiencing. I was told to purchase a new battery(which they claimed they would reimburse me for)and see if that fixed the issues. I purchased new batteries and had the same issues. They did not repond to my later emails nor did they reimburse me.
Additionally the glass they sell is shit quality and on par with cheap chinese glass. My recommendation is do not support these thieving pieces of shit at TM, they charge more for trash you can buy cheaper elsewhere and theyre bonafide liars.

Top Bottom