TinyMight / TM 2

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Yeah I haven't even tried mine but I'm not so excited to do so, I do have the ditanium mouthpiece, once I figure out the right o-rings that should make it more comfortable at least? The cooling unit being steel does get hot...

Yes I said before, I think it would have been much better value to include WPA, maybe there will be a version available with just that and plain glass stem to save money without CU and Ti stem...?

Edit to Add: new stock drop over at Good Vibes Boro! Actually wish it would just come with one of these stems instead now...
https://goodvibesboro.com/store/
I actually really like the TI stem and use it most of the time. Not too hot too me and I go up to 8-10 to finish off. To me, it helps cool the vapor and definitely not too hot to my lips. I also like the fact that it is less likely to break. On that topic, I JUST broke the short glass stem it came with , but that was totally my faul.

And as I've said previously, I do not like ANY stem that requires me to use a basket screen of any kind. At least not yet, but I have yet to try the TCW one. That's next on list as I hope they will work better with my HA 4-pill stem.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I actually really like the TI stem and use it most of the time. Not too hot too me and I go up to 8-10 to finish off. To me, it helps cool the vapor and definitely not too hot to my lips. I also like the fact that it is less likely to break. On that topic, I JUST broke the short glass stem it came with , but that was totally my faul.

Yeah I think it also would have to depend on, how fast you like to draw, how long you like to draw, and how many back-to-back hits you would take, at what temps... (along with the herbs, grind and load, so variables of course)

And as I've said previously, I do not like ANY stem that requires me to use a basket screen of any kind. At least not yet, but I have yet to try the TCW one. That's next on list as I hope they will work better with my HA 4-pill stem.

Haha yeah it's just that you have not had experience with a good basket screen fitting well in a stem, I am fortunate I have many rimless basket screens that fit securely in stems, because for me I much prefer that although the flat 1/2-in screen in the GVB stems and HA stem works well for me too

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
"Haha yeah it's just that you have not had experience with a good basket screen fitting well in a stem, I am fortunate I have many rimless basket screens that fit securely in stems, because for me I much prefer that although the flat 1/2-in screen in the GVB stems and HA stem works well for me too."
LOL, yeah I freely admit that brother. Only reason I haven't ordered any yet as my JCVAP Pockety arrives tomorrow and I am eying some dab tools, but want to use it a bit before dropping any coin.

lordpilko

I would be really cautious with the top case. Before taking it off, you need to use long T20 screwdriver (via the bottom hole) to unscrew element that is holding battery tape (going from heater up to the top). It was added in TM2 so following TM1 guides directly may result in damaged tape or even a heater itself.
I also had a problem myself with re-fitting metal top case onto the wood. Once you take it off, it may be impossible to fit back...

I guess that you should also unscrew heater from the electronics first.
Anyways it would be best if you ask manufacturer for the detailed instructions.
I see. There is a screw to unscrew down one of the holes through the wood? T20... I think I can see it. Damn. Not so easy to get to in the TM2

ploooopp

Yeah I haven't even tried mine but I'm not so excited to do so, I do have the ditanium mouthpiece, once I figure out the right o-rings that should make it more comfortable at least? The cooling unit being steel does get hot...

Yes I said before, I think it would have been much better value to include WPA, maybe there will be a version available with just that and plain glass stem to save money without CU and Ti stem...?

Edit to Add: new stock drop over at Good Vibes Boro! Actually wish it would just come with one of these stems instead now...
https://goodvibesboro.com/store/
Sadly my economic state isn't as good as it was when I got the TM so can't be shopping for more stems (should be finy by 2023), ideally I'd want something as long as the short stem but with better cooling/airflow because at the moment the CU gets clogged and airflow can get uncomfortably restrictive at high Temps

So I got back to using the titanium stem with only the basket screen in it and I filled it like I'd usually do, it was decent but the vapor got way to warm and my throat wasn't a fan.
I fill the basket halfway now and take a hit with a bit of my lips open to get air in as well and it works better.

I did discover something fun, me and my friends call it the mighty hit, you essentially fill the basket about a third of the way, put the TM2 to an 8 turn it on in session mode and let it rip (if you really want to get that nostalgic joint cough, press the button while you're doing it) it essentially gets you ridiculously high in a couple of seconds, been utilizing it out in public for 'stealth'

GoldenBud

i'd just did the tinymight fix , it works much stronger at 7 huge cloud like a beast, but no vibration anymore, i closed the bottom part with teflon tape and not like he did in the video, how to fix the vibration?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
i'd just did the tinymight fix , it works much stronger at 7 huge cloud like a beast, but no vibration anymore, i closed the bottom part with teflon tape and not like he did in the video, how to fix the vibration?
Hey man, not sure what you did with the tape but I guess it could be the cause... The haptic motor sits in a small silicone sleeve that's attached to the bottom plate. There are spring loaded contacts that need to align with contact points on the board. You just need to make sure the motor is in the correct place to make contact and there aren't obstructions that could prevent the contact being made.

GoldenBud

Hey man, not sure what you did with the tape but I guess it could be the cause... The haptic motor sits in a small silicone sleeve that's attached to the bottom plate. There are spring loaded contacts that need to align with contact points on the board. You just need to make sure the motor is in the correct place to make contact and there aren't obstructions that could prevent the contact being made.
AWESOME!
THANKS A LOT!!! it works!!!
and it rips at 7.... like a desktop

Last edited:

lordpilko

I would be really cautious with the top case. Before taking it off, you need to use long T20 screwdriver (via the bottom hole) to unscrew element that is holding battery tape (going from heater up to the top). It was added in TM2 so following TM1 guides directly may result in damaged tape or even a heater itself.
I also had a problem myself with re-fitting metal top case onto the wood. Once you take it off, it may be impossible to fit back...

I guess that you should also unscrew heater from the electronics first.
Anyways it would be best if you ask manufacturer for the detailed instructions.
So I managed to replace the glass. Put it all back together.. And it works. Then found this o ring. Not sure where it belongs in the TM2? It's a larger thinner o ring.

lordpilko,
Reactions: Elfstone

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
So I managed to replace the glass. Put it all back together.. And it works. Then found this o ring. Not sure where it belongs in the TM2? It's a larger thinner o ring.
It likely sits atop the glass cylinder. Very difficult to insert it without the top plate removed but you can try using a slender finger to slide it in. :peace:

lordpilko

It likely sits atop the glass cylinder. Very difficult to insert it without the top plate removed but you can try using a slender finger to slide it in. :peace:
I already have that one in place. That's a slightly smaller thicker o ring. This one (larger & thinner) is only in the TM2 I think

lordpilko,
Reactions: Elfstone

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I already have that one in place. That's a slightly smaller thicker o ring. This one (larger & thinner) is only in the TM2 I think
The thicker one holds the stem in place and goes just below the metal stem ring. The thinner one sits atop the glass cylinder, at least it does on the OG TM which I have; I don’t have a TM2. I thought the TM2 had similar parts - stem ring, stem oring, inner oring atop the glass cylinder, etc. - but not all. :peace:

Last edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Where did you get the replacement glass? From my understanding the TM2 has thicker glass than the OG, I haven't seen the new replacement part on the TM site yet...

Last edited:

onesixty2

Where did you get the replacement glass? From my understanding the TM2 has thicker glass than the OG, I haven't seen the new replacement part on the TM site yet...
vgoodiez has a listing for them: https://vgoodiez.com/products/glass...0&_sid=62fd459b6&_ss=r&variant=43675590754538 but yeah, OOS, and not on TM official website so might have to be a contact TM directly?

Unrelated note, couple days in of using my TRWW wood MP on my Ed's TNT stem.. love this combo, so much. That tapered MP just feels so nice.

lordpilko

Ah right I see. I pinched it from my OG tinymight. Didn't realise it was a different thickness. It's the top piece of glass that the mouthpiece slides into. Seems to work... But maybe I shouod send it in for an official repair..

Chippl

Ah right I see. I pinched it from my OG tinymight. Didn't realise it was a different thickness. It's the top piece of glass that the mouthpiece slides into. Seems to work... But maybe I shouod send it in for an official repair..
I would strongly advice you to do so, my guy! I just received my parcel from them and I need to say that they have some outstanding quality of service! :)
They are so helpful, and so fast with it, that it's almost unbelievable for me. It took me literally less then a week (around 5-6 days) from the first contact with them to the point when I received my unit back. All costs on their side, no worries in the meanwile. I have never experienced customer service like that. Just wow.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
AWESOME!
THANKS A LOT!!! it works!!!
and it rips at 7.... like a desktop
Hey ,dude ! Glad to see you join the club ! This one really replaced TUBOx in my rotation. Do you know there is actually an on demand boost feature while in session. Just hold the button and you get some extra heat, think it was 20 C :) ! I rip mine at 5 and adjust the density with the on demand boost.

Zipford

OK, your original post confused me because I thought you were talking about the lower glass, which is far harder to replace and probably should be done by TM. The glass you replaced is really quite easy, I did it myself not too long ago.

While I would probably contact TM to get the correct top glass for the TM2, I probably would not bother sending the device back for them unless the correct TM2 glass sleeve doesn't work right.

D4Dank

Alright after reading pages upon pages of different vapes, y’all have convinced me on this vape. I’m ready to purchase but was hoping I could find a cheaper price or perhaps does anybody know if this device will be on sale for Black Friday somewhere?

Zipford

Alright after reading pages upon pages of different vapes, y’all have convinced me on this vape. I’m ready to purchase but was hoping I could find a cheaper price or perhaps does anybody know if this device will be on sale for Black Friday somewhere?
I suspect it won't be on any Black Friday sales, but a few pages back people were saving some money due to exchange rates, free shipping etc. I think a French reseller ended up with the best "all-in" price, but unfortunately I'm not sure if that right and who it was, so you may need to go back 10-15 pages and try to find those posts.

SolidAirrr

They still have their offer up, so depending on where you are, this could be a good choice...

Top Bottom