TinyMight / TM 2

Dr. G

Old Resident
Do the same WPA’s fit TM1 and TM2?
Well, I have two of them and both fit. But, please wait for someone else's answer. I am too new to give out opinions. This is just my experience.

I just did a session with my TM 2...this thing is sinfully fantastico...Jeez. Get in line behind this. I am so very happy with my TM 2. I love my stems and glass pieces. Also, not to mention Duba's leather. TM 2 is the only vape I have that I do not care to have a case for. I love Duba's leather. It feels so good in the hand.

WoodVape

Sorry to hear that. Seems like a majority of people get their unit in a couple weeks or so. Unless you were talking about accessories, those seem to take quite some time.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Thank you, just ordered one. Do these work best with the basket screens?
“Rimless bucket screen” is what it says. A basket screen sans rim, which is the same thing I think, should work too. I think TM sells rimmed basket screens that do work with stems but I don’t have those and use my own rimless basket screens as necessary. Which segways to…

Of my two new TRWW glass stems, I tried the shorter tapered one last night - with a rimless basket screen - and WOW! Draw restriction was even more wide open and I even started below temp 2 (though needed to turn on the TM above it). I used about the same amount of flower as I’d been using with the short stock stem and hollowed out CUs and I got baked even on lower temps. Great flavor in the first few hits and the clouds were very nice and respectable given the low temps. Since my TM’s RMA a few weeks ago I’d been going lower with the temps and with the new TRWW stem even lower than that. It’s a testament really to the TM and how well it works at all temps. And now with added 3rd party stems (I’ll try the other new one this weekend) the sky is literally the limit. Can’t wait to knock off work in a few hours and try the tapered stem again tonight. Amazing all around! :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you, just ordered one. Do these work best with the basket screens?

Yeah there are a lot of different options for basket screens without rim, some will fit more secure than others, I have great ones from Delta 3D Studios that were made to fit RBT vapes (and I have plenty of those OG RBT baskets too) and also Alan@toasty-top.com makes his own nice ones too

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am in communication right now with TM because I placed an order at the beginning of September and have not received it -they emailed me within minutes.And responded they would take care of it -super fast response!

Semper Fidelis
They are the nicest people ever. Always nice and able to help. I love this vape...superb. I hope your problem gets solved soon. Cheers.

M3 Element

Has anyone tried the “16MM GRAV® WHIMSICAL TASTER”? I’ve been eyeballing the site trying to put together a future Black Friday order and wonder how well these work.

M3 Element,
Reactions: Elfstone

JCC

they look like the OctoTasters, except for having dimples instead of a glass screen. I didn't like them with my tm, I think I paid $10 for 2, with free shipping, when I tried them, cheers!

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Wow...I did not think it was possible...that it got better!!! ...but, my TM2 at very low temp...I put it at 3. I just received my GRAV UPLINE mouth piece....WOW!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! It is perfect and I love the tip of it. Thank you for the recommend here somewhere...I took the advice and man, I am happy I did! Smooth, cool, and so much FLAVOR!!!! I love the glow through the pick ...nice.

Beaded and spiked TM2 stem from @GoodVibesBoro came in :clap: very Nice piece, feels sturdy. Okay off to try it now :)
Well...size matters. That is impressive. I got the little one today...I am a bit envious. LOL Enjoy...

oh shit...double post...I have a good excuse though. I just medicated. Bye.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
*hmmm... if people asked what TM3 should have, definately some kind of screen..but who knows, it's expensive..
:o
I really hope they don't do that tbh...
Not only would it ruin the aesthetics (at least imho) and change the overall usage but it would also have an impact on the durability i guess?
Can't see them giving a 10 years warranty when there's a screen involved.
For me, the absence of a screen is actually one of the features that draws me towards the TM. But that might just be me.

GoldenBud

:o
I really hope they don't do that tbh...
Not only would it ruin the aesthetics (at least imho) and change the overall usage but it would also have an impact on the durability i guess?
Can't see them giving a 10 years warranty when there's a screen involved.
For me, the absence of a screen is actually one of the features that draws me towards the TM. But that might just be me.
My bad I dunno how high I was there. The TM3 I think will include a wooden STEM not screen :lol:

lordpilko

Anyone got link to instructions for how to repair/replace the heater glass in the tiny might 2? Mine smashed. But it doesn't seem as straight forward as the OG TM to replace it. I can't get the top part off as it seems the piece of metal that connects the top and bottom is now fixed to the top metal part. Any idea?

Chippl

Anyone got link to instructions for how to repair/replace the heater glass in the tiny might 2? Mine smashed. But it doesn't seem as straight forward as the OG TM to replace it. I can't get the top part off as it seems the piece of metal that connects the top and bottom is now fixed to the top metal part. Any idea?
I would be really cautious with the top case. Before taking it off, you need to use long T20 screwdriver (via the bottom hole) to unscrew element that is holding battery tape (going from heater up to the top). It was added in TM2 so following TM1 guides directly may result in damaged tape or even a heater itself.
I also had a problem myself with re-fitting metal top case onto the wood. Once you take it off, it may be impossible to fit back...

I guess that you should also unscrew heater from the electronics first.
Anyways it would be best if you ask manufacturer for the detailed instructions.

Last edited:

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
It's not fixed. You can unscrew it. Pull the stem out first and make sure you have clean, dry fingers and grip it as best you can. I was able to take mine off and remove the glass. I checked it earlier to make sure I could.

ploooopp

Shout out to @farmerpalmersnt for the DIY Octotaster + pearls idea posted 10 or so pages back. It was surprisingly easy with a torch and a poker, not to mention cheap!

E4-A15-F93-1-B9-C-4608-8828-A63-CA2-ABDE62.jpg
What would you say the total price of making one of these is? Considering I have no real tools to shape glass except a blowtorch XD

ploooopp,

ploooopp

Can I get people's opinion on the Ti stem you get with the TM2? I've been using it on and off with different configurations and thus far I think the stem gets hot AF on the lips with the CU in it at anywhere above 6 but the vapor is pretty pleasant and without a CU it keeps cool for longer but fuck does it rip your throat when ur only using the basket screen.

I am in no way bashing the decision to include a Titanium stem but after using it, I personally would rather have gotten a long stem or a wpa
(I own a WPA but not the long stem, so I can only assume what it would be like but based on the performance of the short glass stem and that one time I attached both my glass stems using the CU I had a great time)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Can I get people's opinion on the Ti stem you get with the TM2? I've been using it on and off with different configurations and thus far I think the stem gets hot AF on the lips with the CU in it at anywhere above 6 but the vapor is pretty pleasant and without a CU it keeps cool for longer but fuck does it rip your throat when ur only using the basket screen.

I am in no way bashing the decision to include a Titanium stem but after using it, I personally would rather have gotten a long stem or a wpa
(I own a WPA but not the long stem, so I can only assume what it would be like but based on the performance of the short glass stem and that one time I attached both my glass stems using the CU I had a great time)

Yeah I haven't even tried mine but I'm not so excited to do so, I do have the ditanium mouthpiece, once I figure out the right o-rings that should make it more comfortable at least? The cooling unit being steel does get hot...

Yes I said before, I think it would have been much better value to include WPA, maybe there will be a version available with just that and plain glass stem to save money without CU and Ti stem...?

Edit to Add: new stock drop over at Good Vibes Boro! Actually wish it would just come with one of these stems instead now...
https://goodvibesboro.com/store/

Last edited:
Top Bottom