TinyMight / TM 2

RedZep

Just put mine for sale for anyone interested in UK.

I'm going to keep my eye on this thread, as I will miss this little guy :( what a vape. My god.

I'll miss the low temp tasty hits the most. And just handling the thing never got old. Such a beautiful object.

XiniX

Aloha,

Feedback as promised.

I got home Saturday and unboxed the TM2. I was impressed with the overall built quality. Then I topped up the battery and loaded a bowl (setting 6). It didn't feel on inhaling, but a huge cloud left my lungs and I broke into a coughing fit. Very impressed.

In total I had 5 bowls on a full battery and stock stem with cooling unit. Excellent taste and big clouds.

The only remark I have is so far I have an uneven vaporising, with a darker color towards the heater. I have vaped both at 6-7 and temp stepped 4-9. Any suggestions? I guess it is part of the learning curve...

Peace

Chippl

New purchase options

Captura-de-ecr-2022-11-06-003521.jpg
I guess it's only for guys attending at the Cannafest 2022. There are no shipping options when you try to go though check out, and it's hardcoded that you need to pay France VAT for that order.
Shame on me, that I did not go to the Cannafest this year, as it is real close in neighbour country... :|

Oden

This thing is even better with a WPA in 18 with an integrated glass screen.
Perfect airflow.
The taste is delicious!
Superior to my beloved P80 but below the Qaroma which in terms of taste is unreal.
I love my TM2!
Quick tears without using a lot of technique to get better performance like with my P80.
Only a medium grind, without packing the weed.
A fine grind works great for me too.
With a stem I always start at 5.5 maximum for flavors. This is the temperature that comes closest to 180° and I gradually climb.
With WPA I start with a temperature of 7 and sometimes 9 to finish the bowl very quickly.
Never tried 10 but some people have apparently burned at that temp with the TM2.

Chippl

It is a model that I made personalized in France.
I prefer it to my 14mm WPA which also has a glass screen, which I bought from a Canadian site.
It's good too, but the airflow of the 18 makes all the difference sir
Can you please tell where did you order 18 mm WPA with glass screen? :)
I want to order 18 mm WPA as well because of the airflow. I was about to pull the trigger on original one, but I'm not convinced about steel mesh screens or the need to use CU with it.

Bomar57

People, please help!
On November 1st I ordered and paid for the TM 2 and bong adapter, I received the order and payment confirmation.
On November 4th, I sent an email to them and asked how my order was, but I didn't get a reply. Also on the next two, not on the email sent on November 6.
Something strange must have happened because I have had a great experience with this company since before. On October 26th, I mistakenly ordered TM2 with all the extras via VPN, but they refunded me on request and I got my money back already on October 30th.
I can't believe that they wouldn't answer emails, maybe it's some kind of hacker attack? Please provide information on this.
Thank you and sorry for bad english
Bomar 57

ConePiece

I want to order 18 mm WPA as well because of the airflow. I was about to pull the trigger on original one, but I'm not convinced about steel mesh screens or the need to use CU with it.
Don't have any experience with glass screens in stems, but i have some injector bowls with glass screens and i reckon they're pretty shit. The holes on the screens are quite big and allow material to fall through so i have to use a steel screen anyway. Resin also builds up between the steel screen and glass screen and starts to clog up the holes on the glass screen so I have to clean more regularly, whereas with my regular bowls I can just swap the steel screen and im good to go awhile longer before a doing a proper clean. I don't think you need to use a CU with the WPA since your water piece should be doing most of the cooling anyway.

People, please help!
On November 1st I ordered and paid for the TM 2 and bong adapter, I received the order and payment confirmation.
On November 4th, I sent an email to them and asked how my order was, but I didn't get a reply. Also on the next two, not on the email sent on November 6.
Something strange must have happened because I have had a great experience with this company since before. On October 26th, I mistakenly ordered TM2 with all the extras via VPN, but they refunded me on request and I got my money back already on October 30th.
I can't believe that they wouldn't answer emails, maybe it's some kind of hacker attack? Please provide information on this.
Bomar 57
They can take awhile to respond to emails sometimes based on some other posts ive seen in this thread, however they will eventually get back to you, shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Oden

Unfortunately, that won't be possible.
It's a small glass factory, which is near my house.
I went there with my WPA in 14, and I asked them to reproduce the same one for me but in 18 😁.
It's so good that I ordered two more WPAs as a backup lol

Bomar57

Don't have any experience with glass screens in stems, but i have some injector bowls with glass screens and i reckon they're pretty shit. The holes on the screens are quite big and allow material to fall through so i have to use a steel screen anyway. Resin also builds up between the steel screen and glass screen and starts to clog up the holes on the glass screen so I have to clean more regularly, whereas with my regular bowls I can just swap the steel screen and im good to go awhile longer before a doing a proper clean. I don't think you need to use a CU with the WPA since your water piece should be doing most of the cooling anyway.

They can take awhile to respond to emails sometimes based on some other posts ive seen in this thread, however they will eventually get back to you, shouldn't be anything to worry about.
I hope, you are right. THX for info.

vapeape77

People, please help!
Bomar 57
Do you think it has something to do with the first order you had previously canceled? It could be fine… I mean it’s only been a a few work days since the 1st anyway. You could always call your cc company and have the changers declined and start all over.

Here ya go - I got the 14mm when I ordered my TM2 and it works P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y. So easy to keep perfectly clean - end of the day just run some hot water through it to warm it up, tiny splish of ISO, shake the stem, rinse, pristine for next time. No fuss, no muss.

I combine the above with this piece, the Shortie Calyx, and find the combination to be exceptional.

It is great for cooling even without water, and catches any scooby snacks that pull through the holes in the glass screen if your grind is fine. It's small enough to travel with, fits in your pocket, but I wouldn't call it "pocketable" for walking around. More like "I can put this in my pocket to walk through the house to get outside where the family won't know I'm vaping." It's not something you can use walking around in public, but it's very convenient for popping into a private space for a quick rip.

Last edited:

Oden

Here ya go - I got the 14mm when I ordered my TM2 and it works P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y. So easy to keep perfectly clean - end of the day just run some hot water through it to warm it up, tiny splish of ISO, shake the stem, rinse, pristine for next time. No fuss, no muss.

I combine the above with this piece, the Shortie Calyx, and find the combination to be exceptional.

It is great for cooling even without water, and catches any scooby snacks that pull through the holes in the glass screen if your grind is fine. It's small enough to travel with, fits in your pocket, but I wouldn't call it "pocketable" for walking around. More like "I can put this in my pocket to walk through the house to get outside where the family won't know I'm vaping." It's not something you can use walking around in public, but it's very convenient for popping into a private space for a quick rip.

He wants an 18 with a glass screen

Chippl

I have Arizer Air Max and no complains there when it comes to glass screen. I would insert CU only to have some kind of a screen and adjustable bowl size, without using mesh screens which can be pain in the a**e for me personally ;)
Also, I'm asking about 18 mm WPA with glass screen just because I want to have "clear" air path without any metals.

If you looked at the link or read the text in the description, you would see that you can select either 14 or 18mm in this item. :-D
18 mm version does not have a glass screen. Thanks for the info anyways :) 14.4 mm version could also be nice to have :)

vapeape77

*Edit: Sorry - I didn't read the description well enough to see the 18mm doesn't have a screen. My bad!*

If you looked at the link or read the text in the description, you would see that you can select either 14 or 18mm in this item. :-D
Ah that must be a vapefiend piece eh since the one on tm website is different. Yours looks way better!

I have that same water tool in 14mm version from sneaky Pete’s. I’m gonna have to pull that one out after seeing your pic!

Edit: Alright time to wake and bake!

Last edited:

Bomar57

Do you think it has something to do with the first order you had previously canceled? It could be fine… I mean it’s only been a a few work days since the 1st anyway. You could always call your cc company and have the changers declined and start all over.
maybe, but finally I asked them to just confirm the receipt of the post, but nothing.

Bomar57,

Bomar57

People, please help!
Bomar 57
To all!
Problem solved.
I can't wait for him to get it, and I hope it's as good as it says it is.
Greetings

Chippl

I've just got my hands on my TM2 and need some advice.
I performed a burn off, around 15 mins on different temperature settings. After a couple of bowls I can still taste some funky smell.
It may be the wood, but even I if so, I'm still curious whether anyone else experienced something similar. Not sure if I should contact the seller or just ignore and live with it...

Chippl,
Reactions: Elfstone

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've just got my hands on my TM2 and need some advice.
I performed a burn off, around 15 mins on different temperature settings. After a couple of bowls I can still taste some funky smell.
It may be the wood, but even I if so, I'm still curious whether anyone else experienced something similar. Not sure if I should contact the seller or just ignore and live with it...

Did you clean any of the parts and take it apart first too? I like to let it air out as well, mine was fully neutral, then after the burn off

Top Bottom