TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Just scooped the beautiful TM2 that @zatonic posted in the classifieds, total impulse purchase. I’d planned on getting the new edition since the OG TM has recently made a firm believer out of me but wasn’t in a hurry. Unfortunately, @zatonic is a really good photographer and he took full advantage of the magnificent grain on his TM2 and thusly took full advantage of a foolish, impulsive, stoned fool. I’m so happy! :haw:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I was trying out a new strain today and loaded up a full bowl on #5. The first hit was an average cloud with great flavor. I was expecting to get a bigger hit on the second go-round but that only produced a wispy cloud. I was like, huh, maybe I got full extraction on the first hit?
I went in for a third pull. It got a bit hot on the throat and I blew a massive cloud, which caught me off guard and dumped me into a coughing fit. I wasn't ready for that one. All I can think is maybe I didn't wait for the hepatic ready on the second hit? :hmm:
Anyway, I is stoned. :razz:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
New purchase options

Captura-de-ecr-2022-11-06-003521.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What's the story with the cannafest version? Does one have to go to the cannafest to purchase it? That is in AZ in the summer, yes? Don't do AZ in the summer...

davap84

What's the story with the cannafest version? Does one have to go to the cannafest to purchase it? That is in AZ in the summer, yes? Don't do AZ in the summer...
It seems to be a promotion.
(not very fair for the resellers but, i know, it's okay)

davap84,
Reactions: Elfstone

sickmanfraud

I'm trying to figure out if there is ever any advantage to session mode at all? Thanks!

There are several situations where session mode is helpful. As was mentioned, on glass it is sometimes easier to not have to push the button. There is another situation, where someone has dexterity issues in their hand.

I feel like over time the o-ring is going to wear out from the friction (this is what happened to my Argo which has a similar setup, albeit with lesser materials.) I guess that's why you can buy replacements, though?

The oring on the TM is user replaceable. https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=

Since the thread is so long I will mention a problem I had with my OG TM even though it was probably mentioned before. My OG TM would turn on perfectly with a battery that gave four buzzes to show it was full. The problem was that even though the battery was full I could not engage the heater. I tightened and re-tightened the o-ring and battery cap with no success. Then I changed the battery and I realized that even though the battery was full (LG HG2) it was fatigued and could not give enough power to turn on the heater. Recycled the battery and my TM works 100%.

Last edited:

vapeape77

Am I incorrect in thinking that they said they made improvements to the tm2 for temp consistency in session mode and at high temps?

Anyway I must be one of a very few, cause all I do is use mine in session mode with glass or not, set between 4 and 6 on my dial. Better results for me all round, and silly me I didn’t even try it till week 2 with this bad lad.

Edit: Forgot to mention I was able to push this Grav skin from the “fill your joint” part over the short tm glass stem. Gives some protection and nice to handle off a bong, plus no heat when I grab the stem. Unfortunately this part is only offered in black, so I can’t match it up well. The other Grav glass blunt color option skin is too thick to pull it over the tm stem…

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
New purchase options

Captura-de-ecr-2022-11-06-003521.jpg
No RED yet (sniff). I’m patiently waiting for one. And waiting… :)

Looking forward to my new stems to arrive for my TM. I’m glad I’m running low temps now with it and even lower than before my OG TM was repaired. It’ll be interesting to use just a screen to hold the flower instead of the cooling unit (with or without an additional screen, which I used a screen for a while and then have gone without lately). The TM continues to be my favorite vape. It’s amazing every single time! :peace:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I agree 👍

I got my Dynavap out today for first time in months, had a few rips on it and it tastes like burnt charcoal compared to the TM2, fuckin horrid🤣🤣
Touché - I agree too. I use my Dynavap sparingly and it’s fun but the TM has way better taste. I grab my TM before my P80 and Hoppers (IO & OG) now. It’s super and sublime in every single way above all my vapes. :peace:

Zagala

and silly me I didn’t even try it till week 2 with this bad lad.
Same here. I have a TM 1.5 and the TM2 but never even thought to use the session mode, and I just tried it through a small glass piece, dry cooling, after reading your post! I am not saying that on-demand mode will stop being my preferred way of using the TM but definitely when I use a glass with or without water I will start using the session mode. Another way to enjoy the TM, I knew the option was there but did not feel I needed it, I was missing something I think.

Edit - Deleted repeated word

vapeape77

Same here. I have a TM 1.5 and the TM2 but never even thought to use the session mode, and I just tried it through a small glass piece, dry cooling, after reading your post! I am not saying that on-demand mode will stop being my preferred way of using the TM but definitely when I use a glass with or without water I will start using the session mode. Another way to enjoy the TM, I knew the option was there but did not feel I needed it, I was missing something I think.

Cool man! Oh right, I will definitely still use the on-demand mode time to time when I have company over or only have a minute. It works either way! I guess I’m just a session mode type of guy to start with.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Since the thread is so long I will mention a problem I had with my OG TM even though it was probably mentioned before. My OG TM would turn on perfectly with a battery that gave four buzzes to show it was full. The problem was that even though the battery was full I could not engage the heater. I tightened and re-tightened the o-ring and battery cap with no success. Then I changed the battery and I realized that even though the battery was full (LG HG2) it was fatigued and could not give enough power to turn on the heater. Recycled the battery and my TM works 100%.
This sounds like a contact problem that many folks (myself included) have had on the earlier TMs. When this happens I find that loosening the screw, jostling the endcaps around a bit and then re-tightening the screw usually resolves this issue. It's worth a try. I usually pull the battery before doing this.
I believe this problem has been resolved in the TM2, or at least I have heard that.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...

Session mode is my preferred method when using TM2 with a water-piece as it eliminates the need to keep a finger on the button when drawing.

For everything else, On-Demand is the way to to. Battery lasts a LOT longer and I would think less inadvertent vaping of precious weed in between hits.

Precious weed I say! Do you hear me?

Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by HBO Max

:brow:

Last edited:

RedZep

Been using TM2 with flat MP j-hook. It's still triggering my TMJD really badly. I think it's the prolonged consistent draws. I always feel my jaw muscles clenching and spasm after.

I think I have to cut my losses. Will be putting my unit along with some stems on the classifieds shortly. I'm based in UK for anyone that's interested.

It was fun while it lasted. Until I realised it was causing me problems it was probably my favourite vape ever. For any potential owners, don't let my story put you off. My condition is very rare, and most people would not have any issues at all.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
For those that moved up from TM1 to TM2: How does the flavor compare? I'm a terp chaser and flavor is paramount to me. I have the TM1 and wondering if the TM2 is a decent step up in flavor. Thanks in advance!
Though I only have a TM2, I'm pretty sure if I had a TM1 I would not feel compelled to upgrade. From what I've read, which is a LOT!, most of the improvements are quality of life such as improved battery cover, button, integral tool, and a bit more diffusion on the heater.

For me, it would not be enough to upgrade. Heck, I'm still using a iPhone 8+ and until it breaks, I ain't spending the money! But if you just want to have the newest and best, and the cost is no big deal, go for it! Odds are you could get a decent price on your TM1 to offset that cost.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
For those that moved up from TM1 to TM2: How does the flavor compare? I'm a terp chaser and flavor is paramount to me. I have the TM1 and wondering if the TM2 is a decent step up in flavor. Thanks in advance!

I have to use my TM1 again to compare, but I think you have a bit more precision with the TM2, if you like to milk the lowest settings as I do temp stepping with more plain pure glass dry setup... All around better made better materials depending when you got your TM1 though, so really it's tough to say, without having it you wouldn't know what you're missing if you are happy with what you have there's no reason to upgrade really, it just is all around a little superior of an experience in my opinion though the original is not at all lacking for vapor quality truly

Top Bottom