TinyMight / TM 2

NachoDorito

I haven’t tried my MVS with my TM, seems like the extra length might be a hassle with the constant inserting/removing of the glass stem. I just started using my OG Simrell Vortex with my GH IO, it’s fantastic for cooling, using the little Simrell Mighty MP adapter, with larger orings installed.
Woah, I didn’t think about using that adapter for smaller diameter stems. Now I’ve got some extra testing to do, for science of course! :D

vapeape77

For those commenting on quartz ball recommendations, I also picked up a pack of Beracky 48 count 4mm clear on Amazon for ~$9 USD.
Sounds a good deal, I’m hesitant on the balls and pills since it means more reclaim cleaning for me. But they are all the rage everywhere the last couple years… probably should try

@dimmusp I don’t believe the post on the Rogue caps said they fit… looked like a question. I’m curious about that as well, I can only verify the Edge cap fits onto the cooling unit from use (no Rogue to test it here)

@Elfstone Do you have any input on the fit of the Rogue caps?

Last edited:

dimmusp

Are the Rogue capsules exactly the same as the Tinymight v2's, or is one better than the other?

I can't find TM v2 capsules for a decent price shipped to Europe, so I'm considering the Rogue ones...

4x TM v2 capsules + VAT & shipping: €29,85

4x Rogue capsules with sealed tube + VAT & shipping: €24,88

Thanks

dimmusp,
Reactions: Elfstone

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
@CaptBongRipper

Ha yeah boys and their toys eh, its like when I need to change the battery in my drill I turn into Jimmy Bond or John Rambo:lol:
Of course. The batteries are ammo for my TM2 mini-blaster and just like Han, I shoot first...

Edit: All it needs now to achieve perfection is a compass and a thing that tells time...

A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:
For those commenting on quartz ball recommendations, I also picked up a pack of Beracky 48 count 4mm clear on Amazon for ~$9 USD.
@Photonic, thanks for the heads up! I’ve bee checking these out and I wasn’t sure if purchasing them from Amazon was cool. However, the brand name BERACKY has popped up a lot, thats a good thing. I’ve been checking these out too, less peral balls, but I do like the ruby ones.

$8.99

31QHXOkhxXL._AC_US75_.jpg
31y1I0yKDvL._AC_US75_.jpg

BERACKY 4mm OD Terp Pearls Balls Insert (20 Pack)​

SquirrelMaster

I ordered a Tinymight2 on release day and received it within a week to western Canada (same case as the TM1 in regards to shipping speed). I was away from home but have now been using it for 2+ weeks. Just like the original it's a fantastic vape, but it is more refined in nearly every aspect.

These are the areas that I noticed improvements on the TM2 vs. TM1:
-Nearly silent in operation. The TM1 isn't obnoxious imo, but it is easily audible once the heater is firing. With the TM2 I have to put it to my ears (most of the time) to hear it.
-No fire button rattle.
-Better battery lid. The threads seem better in addition to the knob to grip.
-Built in stir tool/visual battery level indicator is fantastic. The only improvement would be a pointed tip and I have access to a grinder.
-USB-C charging ftw. I use an external charger most of the time but it's a good option to have.
-Even coverage of heat to the bowl at high temperatures. If you like to crank the temperature the top layer browns more evenly without the ring effect of the TM1. The overall roast, no matter the temp, is much more evenly spread with the double screen setup above the heater.
-The heater seems "better". I calibrated my TM2 down a level because its level 2 matched my TM1's level 4 initially (I've never thought that my orignal ran hot by any means). Even doing so, I can still make my flower VERY dark at temp 10. *Note: I believe my dial is fairly accurate to the pic in my signature based on comparisons to my other temp controlled devices.
-Aluminum parts look more durable with the new anodized finish.
-Walnut is a good upgrade over oak imo. Smoother surface and more grain variety from the pictures I've seen. I love the heartwood/sapwood my device has. I can't wait for the purpleheart to join my lineup.
-Temp level dot is a good addition.
-No light leaks.

Both the TM1 and TM2 are top of the pack imo so you can't go wrong with either. If you're looking for a more refined experience then go for the TM2, otherwise the TM1 is very capable.

I see a lot of stem talk and I have to weigh in. The original cooling unit is decent for most, but I prefer other options.
Splitting the cooling unit, removing the internals, and adding glass balls gives excellent cooling. Screens on both ends work really well also. Cleaning is a bit of a pain though unless you have a mesh strainer.
The Grav Labs 3" Upline taster became a favorite of mine because of the tapered tip but it runs a little hot.
I haven't tried the titanium stem to be honest. I will eventually but I prefer glass based on last experience. Wood (Ed's cocobolo stem and WPA in my case) can be fun as well, but it does change the flavor profile imo.

My ultimate favorite is my 508phineas setup. The pink stem in all my pictures is amazing. Tapered tip, super thick glass, excellent cooling with vigreux design while maintaining a great flavor profile. It's very easy to clean as well. I also have a clear XL tube and 18mm WPA adapter (both vigreux) that pair excellently for more cooling at the slight cost of flavor. I could keep those 3 pieces and toss every other TM stem and I'd be good.

And with that, I'm going to go pack a bowl in my TM2 :D.

bigdaddycurtis

I ordered a Tinymight2 on release day and received it within a week to western Canada (same case as the TM1 in regards to shipping speed). I was away from home but have now been using it for 2+ weeks. Just like the original it's a fantastic vape, but it is more refined in nearly every aspect.

These are the areas that I noticed improvements on the TM2 vs. TM1:
-Nearly silent in operation. The TM1 isn't obnoxious imo, but it is easily audible once the heater is firing. With the TM2 I have to put it to my ears (most of the time) to hear it.
-No fire button rattle.
-Better battery lid. The threads seem better in addition to the knob to grip.
-Built in stir tool/visual battery level indicator is fantastic. The only improvement would be a pointed tip and I have access to a grinder.
-USB-C charging ftw. I use an external charger most of the time but it's a good option to have.
-Even coverage of heat to the bowl at high temperatures. If you like to crank the temperature the top layer browns more evenly without the ring effect of the TM1. The overall roast, no matter the temp, is much more evenly spread with the double screen setup above the heater.
-The heater seems "better". I calibrated my TM2 down a level because its level 2 matched my TM1's level 4 initially (I've never thought that my orignal ran hot by any means). Even doing so, I can still make my flower VERY dark at temp 10. *Note: I believe my dial is fairly accurate to the pic in my signature based on comparisons to my other temp controlled devices.
-Aluminum parts look more durable with the new anodized finish.
-Walnut is a good upgrade over oak imo. Smoother surface and more grain variety from the pictures I've seen. I love the heartwood/sapwood my device has. I can't wait for the purpleheart to join my lineup.
-Temp level dot is a good addition.
-No light leaks.

Both the TM1 and TM2 are top of the pack imo so you can't go wrong with either. If you're looking for a more refined experience then go for the TM2, otherwise the TM1 is very capable.

I see a lot of stem talk and I have to weigh in. The original cooling unit is decent for most, but I prefer other options.
Splitting the cooling unit, removing the internals, and adding glass balls gives excellent cooling. Screens on both ends work really well also. Cleaning is a bit of a pain though unless you have a mesh strainer.
The Grav Labs 3" Upline taster became a favorite of mine because of the tapered tip but it runs a little hot.
I haven't tried the titanium stem to be honest. I will eventually but I prefer glass based on last experience. Wood (Ed's cocobolo stem and WPA in my case) can be fun as well, but it does change the flavor profile imo.

My ultimate favorite is my 508phineas setup. The pink stem in all my pictures is amazing. Tapered tip, super thick glass, excellent cooling with vigreux design while maintaining a great flavor profile. It's very easy to clean as well. I also have a clear XL tube and 18mm WPA adapter (both vigreux) that pair excellently for more cooling at the slight cost of flavor. I could keep those 3 pieces and toss every other TM stem and I'd be good.

And with that, I'm going to go pack a bowl in my TM2 :D.

Great input and pics. Do you have any links for the stems you speak of? Thanks

RedZep

How's this for a review.

I bought the TM2 to be solely hiking vape.

Yesterday I sold my Volcano Hybrid. Simply because I don't want to use it any more. Ever. TM2 is not a hiking vape. It's an all day everyday vape. Tasty, fun to use, fast, versatile, beautiful.

I have 3 vapes now. The tenacious tag team of TM2/Anvil for every single day. The FP for when I have guests.

And honestly....the high I get of the TM2 is making me question the FP. I'm getting so much more out of my weed. Terps and high signatures previously inexperienced.

vapeape77

Maybe it’s from my time using those silly oil pen vapes, but sometimes as a near around 200c/390f I feel I am tasting the hot coils? Probably need to stay under 195c to avoid this pen vape “flashback”.

Anyone else experience this? Maybe just in my head idk….

checkyourlibido

How's this for a review.

I bought the TM2 to be solely hiking vape.

Yesterday I sold my Volcano Hybrid. Simply because I don't want to use it any more. Ever. TM2 is not a hiking vape. It's an all day everyday vape. Tasty, fun to use, fast, versatile, beautiful.

I have 3 vapes now. The tenacious tag team of TM2/Anvil for every single day. The FP for when I have guests.

And honestly....the high I get of the TM2 is making me question the FP. I'm getting so much more out of my weed. Terps and high signatures previously inexperienced.
The TM1 made me question the FP. The density of the clouds is just different for me for some reason. Glad the TM2 is delivering!

Edit: I also questioned whether I'd want to keep the FP while ordering my VapDong. I'm happy to say that I've kept all of the above and more lol

Wile.E

Sind die Rogue-Kapseln genau die gleichen wie die von Tinymight v2 oder ist eine besser als die andere?

Ich kann keine TM v2-Kapseln zu einem anständigen Preis finden, die nach Europa geliefert Werden, also ziehe ich die Rogue-Kapseln in Betracht ...

4x TM v2 Kapseln + MwSt. & Versand: 29,85 €

4x Rogue-Kapseln mit versiegelter Tube + MwSt. & Versand: 24,88 €

Vielen Dank
verdampftnochmal.de=vaporizorshop=V2Dosierkappen für Tinymight

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I can't wait for the purpleheart to join my lineup.
Join the club :D. Glad you’re enjoying the TM2 too!

Earlier this week before a self imposed work-related T-break, my newly repaired OG TM went through almost 2 full loads on one battery buzz. Insane! Crazy!! That never happened before it was fixed and that wasn’t the issue why it was fixed (fried board due to inserting the battery the wrong way). My TM continues to shine brighter than all my other vapes. Love this vape and now using it on lower temps than before. Simply amazing! :peace:

EDIT: I love those stems too @SquirrelMaster - I’m getting stem envy :)

Last edited:

RedZep

The TM1 made me question the FP. The density of the clouds is just different for me for some reason. Glad the TM2 is delivering!

Edit: I also questioned whether I'd want to keep the FP while ordering my VapDong. I'm happy to say that I've kept all of the above and more lol
Yeah the FP is unrivaled with regards to cloud size and density. But there is a cost to that. Effects wear off much faster, and strains seem homogenised, in that you mainly get this heavy stoney feeling.

Our hobby has two joys. The joy of the vaping experience itself, and the joy of feeling the best highs/effects from our medicine.

For me, and others, the FP is too heavily biased towards the first. It's a glass cannon. Amazing strength, with several big weaknesses.

For it's size, the TM2 is a remarkable piece of kit, and leaves users with not much need for anything else really. I didn't expect that for something you can put in your top pocket.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Earlier this week before a self imposed work-related T-break, my newly repaired OG TM went through almost 2 full loads on one battery buzz. Insane! Crazy!! That never happened before it was fixed and that wasn’t the issue why it was fixed (fried board due to inserting the battery the wrong way). My TM continues to shine brighter than all my other vapes. Love this vape and now using it on lower temps than before. Simply amazing! :peace:
:)
My TM1s have been running better as well since being RMA'd, no question. The newer boards are better than the older ones, it would seem.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
My TM1s have been running better as well since being RMA'd, no question. The newer boards are better than the older ones, it would seem.
How have your battery levels been with the new boards? Not sure if the new boards allow the battery to drain a bit more or, when they reassembled my unit, they also fixed or pulled the bottom battery contact up a bit for better contact. I know the contact was bent a bit and lost its spring before the RMA, and the battery cover was flush with the top plate. Now post-RMA the cover isn’t flush which is fine with me and I still only turn it a quarter or half turn more when the unit vibrates after inserting a new battery. My TM is now running like a car gets a much needed tune-up - it’s awesome all over again. Cheers. :peace:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
How have your battery levels been with the new boards? Not sure if the new boards allow the battery to drain a bit more or, when they reassembled my unit, they also fixed or pulled the bottom battery contact up a bit for better contact. I know the contact was bent a bit and lost its spring before the RMA, and the battery cover was flush with the top plate. Now post-RMA the cover isn’t flush which is fine with me and I still only turn it a quarter or half turn more when the unit vibrates after inserting a new battery. My TM is now running like a car gets a much needed tune-up - it’s awesome all over again. Cheers. :peace:
Yeah, I have gotten more use of a two-buzz level than before, and have even been able to finish a session on one-buzz, which NEVER happened before.

R1ng0

Yeah the FP is unrivaled with regards to cloud size and density. But there is a cost to that. Effects wear off much faster, and strains seem homogenised, in that you mainly get this heavy stoney feeling.

Our hobby has two joys. The joy of the vaping experience itself, and the joy of feeling the best highs/effects from our medicine.

For me, and others, the FP is too heavily biased towards the first. It's a glass cannon. Amazing strength, with several big weaknesses.

For it's size, the TM2 is a remarkable piece of kit, and leaves users with not much need for anything else really. I didn't expect that for something you can put in your top pocket.
Yeah thats why i have two vapes i have the TM2 for lets get their fast and for the long sesh the iq2 :)

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
"The FP for when I have guests.

And honestly....the high I get of the TM2 is making me question the FP. I'm getting so much more out of my weed. Terps and high signatures previously inexperienced."
What does FP stand for? Drawing a blank, sorry...

CaptBongRipper,
Reactions: Elfstone
Top Bottom